Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)

My first time doing Keto, and first time logging.

Hey everyone decided to try Keto. Little back story feel free to skip it all. I recommend you skim through it to get the background of it all.

Spoiler!

Now the big weight gain I was over 200-210 lbs I just don't know how much. Over the last few months I've gotten down to 194 lbs not really doing anything or watching calories just being smart with not over eating.

My starting stats

May 22, 2017
    height 5'7
    Weight 194 lbs
    Waist 35.5 - 36 in
    hips 40 inch
    chest 40 inches
    Arms 16.5 inches

Daily nutrtion goals
    Calories 1927 27g carbs, 151G Fats, 120g Protein,

Here is a album to before when I was from 130lbs lean all the way up to 170 lbs.
    You'll see one picture with before and after that's from when I was 110 lbs compared to me at 170 lbs they're about 5-6 years apart
    http://imgur.com/a/8Jhvz
    There is one douche bag pictre in there at the gym.

Now here my current looks, I know it looks bad. But I'm not going to hide it I want people to see my before so then can be amazed by my after pictures. http://imgur.com/a/YiHes

My biggest thing was juice/soda I don't like sweets. I love meats and usually ate carbs with them just so its not alone. I didn't mind eating lettuce I loved it actually. The hardest thing to let go was the soda by the end of day 1 I was craving soda. Day 2 I found that Coke Zero is pretty good on keto. So I got a bottle and my god thats holding me over I love it. I need to look into some quick and easy fat bombs. Also the last few days I barely crap, I use to hit the crapper a few times a day. Now I get one if Im lucky and that its once a day and barely.

I think keto is awesome for the fact the creativity for some of the meals, looking at the alternate ways and how people came up with them is fascinating. Its giving me a reason to make different things and try new home made meals. Before this my girlfriend and I would eat almost the same thing every week and dinner time was annoying because we never knew what we wanted cause its all the same crap. Doing keto is not only awesome for me but for my girlfriend as well, she was raised on healthy food and she's been wanting to get back on track on that but I didn't want to do it. Now here I am.

I'm 5 days in and every day I have to double check my macros because what I'm eating is so good I can't believe there is no carbs.
    I have been doing IF for a bit to help me with my overeating. So I am doing Keto and IF.
    Day 1 May 23
    Meal one was 4 eggs and 400G of Xlean grounf beef. Dinner was Chicken Bacon club sandwiches. No bread of course just wrapped in lettuce.

Day 2 May 24
    Meal one was from a chipotle type place. I got the burrito bowl, minus the rice and beans. It was steak, lettuce, tomato salad, spicy pico, guacamole(first time eating guac it was amazing) cheese and sour cream. That was an amazing meal I was amazed by how good it was.
    Meal 2 was about a 1lb of shrimp baked in garlic and butter with a salad.
    Needed to get the rest of my calories and fats so I ate 4 pieces of bacon which gave me what I needed.

I woke up on day 2 with a headache and felt a bit odd. And at the gym felt a bit weaker and doing cardio I felt weird for a split second and didn't know what was wrong. Upped my sodium to the recommended 2000-4000 mg and no issues now.

Day 3 May 25
    Meal one was two lettuce wrapped bacon cheeseburgers, Those were fantastic.
    Meal 2 was Fat head/Keto Pizza. Was so surprised by how amazing it tasted and filling it was. Fell asleep before I could get the rest of my calories and fats in. I fell asleep with about 1300 calories in me. When I needed to hit 1900

Day 4 May 26
    Meal one and 2 were Rotissere chicken with the skin. plus bacon and a avacado to get in my calories and fats. Fell asleep again before I can hit the remaining

While at the gym and after I felt amazing, I just felt so like everything was good. I felt good and just in a great mood almost like a new person but had no idea why. During the gym I was sweating alot more then usual. I had no idea why, I usually do my warmup 3 sets with my sweater on. After my first set I was already dripping sweat, before I even finished the first set.

Day 5 May 27

Im going to start adding the nutrition facts since this it he current day.

Meal 1 is going to be the other half of my chicken with 3 large eggs scrambled.

Facts for meal 1 is 805 Calories, 6g carbs. 42g fat, 99g protien, 1635 sodium mg, 3g sugar.
    Last edited by Cha0tic; 05-27-2017 at 07:55 AM.
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Have you ever farted so hard you had a shiver and chill go down your spine?

Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Decided to a weight in on day 5 may 27, not as soon as I got up since I don't have a scale and I had clothes on but last time I weighed myself the same way. Down to 191, so something is happening from the change of eating. Not saying keto but the reduced crap is doing something.
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Have you ever farted so hard you had a shiver and chill go down your spine?

CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CGindles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know I'm late, but in for meal ideas!
    Marlins - Dolphins - Heat - Hurricanes - Panthers
    Lifelong Miami fan est. 91
    L.E.O. SWAT