BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up skateboarding is alpha af

from a long time skater

the amount of balls it takes to try these tricks is insane, guarantee nobody on this forum would have the cajones to pull this chit off

if you dont land on the bord you are FUKED because you dont have the skateboard to transfer some of that vertical momentum into horizontal momentum

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ITT: OP tried riding a skateboard for the first time and shortly after went out and bought long T-shirts and skate shoes
    "I'm not going to be jerked around by some chick who thinks her pussy is going to magically override my sense of self-respect. I'm not a phucking performing seal, I'm not going to do tricks to get a mouthful of fish."

-Azrairc, 2014

🍕Slice of Supreme for Tostee Crew🍕

Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100) Lolatyousrs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Skateboarders are skinny nonlifting *******s

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I skated for 15 years. Some of the best times of my life. Once I got older I realized what a bunch of wasted energy it was and its such a dead end crowd though. All of my friends I grew up skating with are still doing the same stuff today that they were 15-20 years ago.

Moutainbiking, MX, wakeboarding, snowboarding, ATV's, etc. are all vastly superior they just require more money. Definitely has a better crowd of people doing them though. I just kind of 'outgrew' everyone that I came up with. They are going to be 40 years old still working a minimum wage job, spending all their free time hanging out at the skatepark or in some parking lot, smoking weed, and wondering how they are going to scrape up a bit of extra money to get some new shoes or a deck.

PlanDential PlanDential PlanDential PlanDential PlanDential PlanDential PlanDential PlanDential PlanDential PlanDential PlanDential
    Originally Posted by BuddyBoyo View Post
    if you dont land on the bord you are FUKED because you dont have the skateboard to transfer some of that vertical momentum into horizontal momentum
    opie you don't understand physics. strong retard.

negged.

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    I skated for 15 years. Some of the best times of my life. Once I got older I realized what a bunch of wasted energy it was and its such a dead end crowd though. All of my friends I grew up skating with are still doing the same stuff today that they were 15-20 years ago.

Moutainbiking, MX, wakeboarding, snowboarding, ATV's, etc. are all vastly superior they just require more money. Definitely has a better crowd of people doing them though. I just kind of 'outgrew' everyone that I came up with. They are going to be 40 years old still working a minimum wage job, spending all their free time hanging out at the skatepark or in some parking lot, smoking weed, and wondering how they are going to scrape up a bit of extra money to get some new shoes or a deck.
    it was fun in my teens

wouldnt want to hang around with that crowd if i was in my 20's because it would mean my life went nowhere

but the hilarious stuff that happens at skateparks will stay with me forever, so much funny sh!t, the dealers, the fights, the weird lurkers etc and it was a great crowd to be part of as a young person
    good times

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the most fukked up guy right now is probably Aaron Homoki. I just don't understand how he hasn't even been seriously injured yet.

I always thought it was funny how the normal non-skater person would kill themselves just rolling down the street. And then you have Aaron Homoki jumping off bridges and buildings onto a small plank of wood with wheels like its nothing. So insane

IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lolatyousrs View Post

jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jedskeez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brandon Biebel would like a word with you

edit: goddamn harry pooter above me

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love it repped

Some of the best times of my life at skateparks they were a huge part of my youth....

Those guys have incredible balls and athleticism. You skate op?

Originally Posted by Slayermanlet View Post
    Love it repped

Some of the best times of my life at skateparks they were a huge part of my youth....

Those guys have incredible balls and athleticism. You skate op?
    not anymore

met koston, malto and a bunch of lesser known pros when they came to london with the Nike team

knew an older guy who saw the bones brigade in the late 80's
    rodney mullen came down, and asked people in the crowd to shout trick names, he was doing this for like an hour along with his routine and didnt bail on one trick

Registered Bum Rustler ProteenBrah's Avatar
    ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProteenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aside from getting you chicks when you're like 15 skateboarding is the most pointless hobby of all time.
    *Offer to give homeless people rides to the shelter but just drive them way out into the desert crew*
    *Watch the news and lol when park rangers keep finding dead homeless people in the desert crew*

IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ProteenBrah View Post
    Aside from getting you chicks when you're like 15 skateboarding is the most pointless hobby of all time.
    why do you think it's pointless?

Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

robertsander08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Every big name in the skateboarding industry was once a beginner. No one in the sport started as a pro, given its challenging nature. And to see how these people worked hard is no less than inspiring for young and soon-to-be pro skaters.

bruno2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you may begin doing the tricks for beginners that may take a few months. Keep on practicing and by the end of that period, you will see yourself doing some advanced tricks already.