Mooncef is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Noob :Scale won't budge

I started lifting seriously like 2 months and half ago , been making good progress in the gym emproving my form , my strength , and i actualy feel my gains tbh ! I loaded on creatine like 6 weeks ago , although my body fat % was decreasing (tape measure waist and caliper meadurements) , fat getting realy soft with lots of subcutaneous fluid going on , the scale stayed stable between 88 and 89 kg ever since i started lifting ! i thought after creatine loading phase i would start losing some weight , but doesn't seem to happen ! example yesterday i weighted 88.3 kg today i'm 89.1 (after a leg day ) !
    do you think my muscle gains are outweighting my fat loss ?
    i'm making sure to weigh my food , i'm generaly between 1800 and 2000 cal a day for 1,72m and 4 lifting days a week .
    Opinions ?

DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000) DanLincoln is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mooncef View Post
    Opinions ?
    Weight fluctuates a few pound each way day to day, weigh yourself weekly not daily. Assess the weight after 3 weeks

If after 3 weeks you haven't lost weight, your eating to much
    Dont diet and exercise - Eat and train!

shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrubsrows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't trust the scale....according to it I have fluctuated over the same body weight for two weeks, yet in that time I am wearing pants and belts I haven't worn in over a year. take how you look and inches more than the scale. it will eventually catch up.

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I started lifting seriously like 2 months and half ago , been making good progress in the gym emproving my form , my strength , and i actualy feel my gains tbh ! I loaded on creatine like 6 weeks ago , although my body fat % was decreasing (tape measure waist and caliper meadurements) , fat getting realy soft with lots of subcutaneous fluid going on , the scale stayed stable between 88 and 89 kg ever since i started lifting ! i thought after creatine loading phase i would start losing some weight , but doesn't seem to happen ! example yesterday i weighted 88.3 kg today i'm 89.1 (after a leg day ) !
    i'm making sure to weigh my food , i'm generaly between 1800 and 2000 cal a day for 1,72m and 4 lifting days a week .
    Opinions ?
    The Creatine will add an average of between 4-6 pounds of water weight so it will negate roughly that amount of fat loss in terms of your weight.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?
    Feb 11th: 82.9kg | Mar 11th: 80.3kg | April 15th: 76.4kg | May 13th: 73.5kg | June 10th: 70.6kg | Sept 10th 70.6kg

Originally Posted by LeadingMan View Post
    Are you trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?
    Yes and i'm doing that right now since i'm a noob in lifting and come from above 30% bodyfat ! so eating at a moderate deficit eating enough protein is enough , no need for a surpluss when i have that surpluss basicaly stored as fat !

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes and i'm doing that right now since i'm a noob in lifting and come from above 30% bodyfat ! so eating at a moderate deficit eating enough protein is enough , no need for a surpluss when i have that surpluss basicaly stored as fat !
    How much protein are you getting? You can't really build muscle and lose fat simultaneously, what you're really trying to do here is lose fat and MAINTAIN as much muscle as possible.
    IIFYM

Start Weight : 300
    Goal Weight : 200
    Aug/Sep Motivation Thread: 262 | 260.8 | 258.8 | 257.2 | 255 | 264.5 | 256.3 | 254.4

cksulls781 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The stickies on this forum are awesome, they have all you need to know. Read up and ask. Everybody on here seems to be super helpful. I went with a foodscale and MyFitnessPal, and started tracking. The scale does indeed move. Check the nutrition section, and dive right in..

Originally Posted by DyingAtheist View Post
    How much protein are you getting? You can't really build muscle and lose fat simultaneously, what you're really trying to do here is lose fat and MAINTAIN as much muscle as possible.
    i'm getting between 130 and 170 g of protein a day ! Haven't you heard of noobs losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time ? it's the exception to the rule bro !