Thread: Chest help!!

Jeremy5555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest help!!

Hey Gents and Ladies,
    I have an issue.. the left side of my body, the ENTIRE left side of my body, is smaller than my right, my pec is smaller. Like NO muscle mass what so ever on the left but plenty on the right. I'm trying to even myself out the best I can I was born this way. But the exercises I do, I tend to compensate with other muscles, I'm trying to COMPLETELY isolate my right pectoral until I start getting some mass there... what can I do? ANY help is appreciated. I've been dealing with this for my entire life and it's. HUGE confidence breaker...

TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Post a picture - the chances are you're completely overthinking it and only you can notice it.

It's normal to have one side bigger than the other.
    Current lifts (23/02/2017) 1RM @ 175lbs (5'8")

S: 484
    B: 352
    D: 572

Jeremy5555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I understand everyone is asymmetrical but mime is EXTREMELY different, will post a picture later. It's some form of birth defect kind of thing.

vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Use dumbells for upper body and single leg machines for lower.