mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Achilles rupture surgery (how to keep working out?)

So i was doing a cut for summer until I ruptured my achilles. I had surgery about two weeks and and I am waiting to get into a boot. I haven't gotten to do much recently since i can't walk. Anyone have tips thats been through it? Also any tips for keeping muscle ive been eating a little surplus, BCAA, and protein.
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you get to the gym? If you can, just do things without using your legs too much. Do seated stuff, seated curls, pull overs and so on. Adapt. Do a YouTube search for The Road to Recovery with Evan Centopani. Evan tore his quad right off his knee. He had surgery and has been wheelchair bound for a time. Good stuff there for a lifter spinning only one wheel.