WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Share your website!

Hey folks,

I haven't seen many posts on here of PTs sharing their blogs and/or personal training websites.

I would love to follow more people in this industry, so feel free to share your pages.

A little bit about me:

I have been training for 7 years (Powerlifting and now Fitness competitor)
    I have been a certified personal trainer now for 4 years
    I work with a group of PTs all with different backgrounds
    I have only recently jumped on the social media/ website bandwagon

Looking forward to hearing all of your stories and hoping to get some inspiration to improve and progress with my own social media efforts.

hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50)

AustinSeivold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If anyone is interested in finding more trainees in your area. Entrenarme is a company that helps connect trainers with trainees. Entrenarme is the largest community of trainers and fitness centers worldwide. It is the go-to place for those who seek the services of professional personal trainers. Currently you can find us in Spain, Chile, UK and USA and soon in the rest of Latin America and Europe. More than 2 million users visit our website every year. We are now expanding so we want more people to see this great service and help people get connected with personal trainers. You can sign up for three different types of plans. Ranging from free to 100 euros. Once you sign up it connects you to a huge database that connects you with numerous clients. If anyone wants more information: Our website entrenar.me

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    https://www.********.com/dannywilliamsfitness/

Also have an instagram handle @dannywfitness

I have a proper site as well, although not really my own domain. I run it through the software I use with my clients. But, does the trick for the time being.
    ACE CPT | StrongFirst SFG I | Student Physical Therapist

Instagram: @dannywfitness
    ********: /dannywilliamsfitness

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I recently have re-vamped my website/blog. Its not where I would like it yet but work has picked up so I haven't had the time to really sit and work on the site more. Should be in my sig.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well my PT site is http://toledopersonaltraining.com
    My personal/athlete site is http://ankhjii.com

My landing page is http://proyeo.com -- that is going to become my hub, it'll be left/right split to drive people to either me as an athlete or to my PT/coaching business (it's in its infancy right now, not nearly ready for primetime. Just seems easier to have one site on a business card to drive people to either site)

It's all a work in progress as it takes so much time. Trying to sort out sales stuff, membership stuff, newsletter stuff, etc. The functionality is all there on the backend thanks to my husband... just need to find time and a solid process to push it all forward.

All of my social links are on either of my sites (links tab or icons)

I do my social stuff, my husband handles most of the website stuff for me... in between bike rides (he's at www.rvoodoo.com). He used to do a lot of web stuff for DJs/musicians/artists, ran a label, etc. But his main job took over so he just handles mine now for the most part.

I've been a PT for a few years now, recently added sports nutrition and working on my niche as a coach. I do powerlifting in the off season, started in figure (2013) then jumped to physique. Pro/world champion in a couple of natty orgs making the leap to NPC soon! My personal site documents a lot of that when I remember, my IG and FB probably have far more content since it's easy to just throw stuff up there.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    website is mostly my youtube vids and stuff for my current clients as well as links to all my published articles and some unpublished ones as well

www.flowstatefitness.com
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jwarrenfit View Post
    website is mostly my youtube vids and stuff for my current clients as well as links to all my published articles and some unpublished ones as well

www.flowstatefitness.com
    It would look much sweeter (and far less egotistical) if you just had one picture of yourself on the homepage, not 3. For example, if you just had the one on the left (which is the best pic) and then a company logo it would look much more professional. The way it is now it's like you're saying 'Hey everyone.. look at me!!! Aren't I hot?!'
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Forgot to share my own!

www.rocketfitnessplans.com

IG/rocket_fitness_plans

Our website is a work in progress. I've always been involved on a more personal basis but i'm trying to branch out now into online coaching with my significant other.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WeeRocket View Post
    Forgot to share my own!

www.rocketfitnessplans.com

IG/rocket_fitness_plans

Our website is a work in progress. I've always been involved on a more personal basis but i'm trying to branch out now into online coaching with my significant other.
    In the 'about us' section you guys have your experience in years. i would remove that until you are both at at least 10 years. Anything under ten is not impressive and also... if the number of years was an important deciding factor for someone then they would choose the trainer who has 15 or 20 years, which there are plenty of online. You both look like you have much more years experience so just let your bodies do the talking and allow people to assume you have many more years experience than you actually have.

Also, photo edit Paul's pic so the color scheme matches yours (B/W). The two different photo styles makes the site look amateur developed.

Work on the site everyday and it will get better and better. But good for you so far...

Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    In the 'about us' section you guys have your experience in years. i would remove that until you are both at at least 10 years. Anything under ten is not impressive and also... if the number of years was an important deciding factor for someone then they would choose the trainer who has 15 or 20 years, which there are plenty of online. You both look like you have much more years experience so just let your bodies do the talking and allow people to assume you have many more years experience than you actually have.

Also, photo edit Paul's pic so the color scheme matches yours (B/W). The two different photo styles makes the site look amateur developed.

Work on the site everyday and it will get better and better. But good for you so far...
    Thanks bud...yeah I am working on improving it daily and I haven't actually rolled it out yet since it is still a work in progress.

Great tips though

jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I recently did an update on ours. I highly recommend Squarespace to anyone that does their own website design - very easier to use and it's only $20/month for everything (including domain and hosting) - https://www.dreesperformance.com
    www.dreesperformance.com

Originally Posted by jonmd123 View Post
    I recently did an update on ours. I highly recommend Squarespace to anyone that does their own website design - very easier to use and it's only $20/month for everything (including domain and hosting) - https://www.dreesperformance.com
    Very nice site. Looks professional, clean and coherent. My 2 cents... In the facility section you have 1 large pic and then 6 tiny ones which essentially show the same view (the floor from 20 feet away). Get rid of those tiny duplicate pics and add some pics that help viewers see the equipment better...up close (e.g. close ups of the db.s, kettlebells, matts, racks, etc). Also, locker rooms and showers are a big selling point. Look at any major gym chain and you will see them on their site. You need to show yours too so people who need those services can see what yours looks like without having to drive all the way down there. But overall, I like the site.

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jonmd123 View Post
    I recently did an update on ours. I highly recommend Squarespace to anyone that does their own website design - very easier to use and it's only $20/month for everything (including domain and hosting) dreesperformance.com
    I like it.

shaneblackau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Hey folks,

I'm in the process of building a digital marketing agency just for Personal Trainers & Gyms.

As a way to get my businesses name out there and also find out what type of challenges fitness businesses are facing with their marketing, I'd love to offer a review of your website or social media. There's no catch and no cost 😄

I'll have a look at what you have and either give you a summary email or possibly even a screen capture video as I go through it.

Let me know if you are interested...

Shane Black

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shaneblackau View Post
    Hey folks, I'm in the process of building a digital marketing agency just for Personal Trainers & Gyms. As a way to get my businesses name out there and also find out what type of challenges fitness businesses are facing with their marketing, I'd love to offer a review of your website or social media. There's no catch and no cost ������ I'll have a look at what you have and either give you a summary email or possibly even a screen capture video as I go through it. Let me know if you are interested...Shane Black
    I generally don't trust anyone in a pinstriped suit, but I gave you the benefit of doubt and looked up the 2 people who gave you testimonials. I couldn't find them on social media or a website for them. It's like they don't even exist or their online marketing sucks.

Originally Posted by 401Delta View Post
    I generally don't trust anyone in a pinstriped suit, but I gave you the benefit of doubt and looked up the 2 people who gave you testimonials. I couldn't find them on social media or a website for them. It's like they don't even exist or their online marketing sucks.
    That's a shame about pinstriped suits. Hervey Specter would be pretty upset about that.

Originally Posted by shaneblackau View Post
    Hey folks,

I'm in the process of building a digital marketing agency just for Personal Trainers & Gyms.

As a way to get my businesses name out there and also find out what type of challenges fitness businesses are facing with their marketing, I'd love to offer a review of your website or social media. There's no catch and no cost 😄

I'll have a look at what you have and either give you a summary email or possibly even a screen capture video as I go through it.

Let me know if you are interested...

Shane Black
    How can you help people when you can't even help yourself? You have less than 50 followers on Twitter and ********???

How can you help people when you can't even help yourself? You have less than 50 followers on Twitter and ********???
    Lol so much hate! As I said in my initial post, the business was just starting out.

It's not hate, it's offense. I was offended that you didn't respect the audience to be smart enough to realize you are one of those who needs help with your business as well. It's like a fat personal trainer handing out personal trainer business cards at the mall.

RJMcSherry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Giving a shout out to some of my friends who have changed my life(style) and helped shape the person I am today, literally. If you'd like to see some of my results and progress feel free to take a look at my instagram @rjmcsherry

Please be nice since all of my photos and videos are genuine and I really don't take the time to edit or do outtakes...

But I would really like to share the profiles of my friends who truly did inspire me and I know they would be extremely grateful of any feedback or comments y'all might have on their techniques, style, or overall success THANK YOU!

Jana (instagram)
    @txnutrition

Keven (instagram)
    @arizonaesthetics
    @kjmcsherry

Zak (instagram)
    @zakisfitish

I've also attached a little snippet of what they've helped me accomplish throughout the years :-) once again, please by nice
    Attached Images

KVertus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my website! Hopefully you all like it, but I'm looking to make a few edits this soon. It's been two months, since I've started my personal training business, so I haven't been able to really focus on my website as much as when I first made it.

Originally Posted by KVertus View Post
    Here's my website! Hopefully you all like it, but I'm looking to make a few edits this soon. It's been two months, since I've started my personal training business, so I haven't been able to really focus on my website as much as when I first made it.

The home page is very good. It is set up to make you want to look deeper into what the site is all about. Too many fitness sites push their services and prices too quickly and too eagerly, I often feel like 'Geez, buy me a drink first before you try to get me in bed.' But your site is subtle and intriguing.

Good job.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I need to update the domain name, just havent had the chance to sit down and personalize it.

http://awolf10.wixsite.com/teamwolf
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

KVertus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The home page is very good. It is set up to make you want to look deeper into what the site is all about. Too many fitness sites push their services and prices too quickly and too eagerly, I often feel like 'Geez, buy me a drink first before you try to get me in bed.' But your site is subtle and intriguing.

Good job.
    Thank you, I honestly really appreciate it. Everything you said, is the thought process that went into my website which really gives me a lot of confidence moving forward.

Originally Posted by WolfBeast View Post
    I need to update the domain name, just havent had the chance to sit down and personalize it.

http://awolf10.wixsite.com/teamwolf
    Get the basic membership because the 'Wix' logo indicates free, which makes people wonder how good could this person be if she can't even pay for a website?

Other suggestions:

'Online coaching' (Define what these means e.g. Nutritional consultation, daily text support, program design, etc.)

Change 'Posing' to 'Fitness competition consultation... Posing presentation, stage presentation, technique and development... Program choreography'

Change 'One on One training' to 'One on One Personal Training' or 'Private Fitness Training'

Also, change the order to prioritize the services accordingly and move this up to the top. You are assuming people are scrolling all the way down. Hit them with the services at the top, just don't mention pricing or anything until they click on something that takes them to a page that talks more about the services in depth and then at the very end, mention the prices.