Monttez2018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which is best for fat loss?

Couple questions here and need some feedback. I am trying to lose some fat. As of right now, I follow the RP diet if any of you have ever heard of it. As well as that, I also lift in the morning. (Olympic lifting to be exact on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and on Saturdays, I go to the gym and do some regular lifting. i.e: bench press, incline and etc). I need to add some cardio in obviously..I would like to add it in after my lifts. By cardio, I mean hit the track and run some sprints. Would doing cardio after my lifts be more effective than doing it before? Also, the track is 10 mins away from the gym, so I'd finish lifting, finish my shake, and head over to the track. Would the down time from the gym to track be counteractive or would it still be effective since I would be running in the next 30 minutes following my lifts?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Fat loss is entirely dependent on creating a calorie deficit. You can do this by doing lots of formal exercise but it's arguably easier just to reduce your intake instead of eating it and then trying to burn it off. The problem is that formal exercise doesn't contribute as much to calorie burn as some people might think.

So to answer your question, no a 10 minute break in the schedule will make zero difference.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All you need to really do for fat loss is be in a caloric deficit, easiest way is to reduce your calorie intake. You can do cardio if you want, if you do it before it may tire you and reduce your performance on your lifts, especially sprints. Also not sure why you would down a shake before sprinting either. Also not sure what you mean by would the down time from gym to the track be counteractive.
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000) Stern84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    As the guys above have said, it's all about calories in vs calories out. It really is as simply as that.

Imagine your body needs 2000 calories to maintain itself.

- If you eat 2000cals then you will stay around the same weight.
    - If you are in a calorific surplus (eg eating more than 2000cals) then you will gain weight
    - If you are in a calorific deficit then you will lose weight.

You can create a calorific deficit in one of three ways:

1. Eating less food
    2. Exercising
    3. Eating less food AND exercising

Just bear in mind though that it could take an hour of steady state cardio (cycling, jogging etc) to burn 500 calories whereas you could get rid of that 500cals much more easily just by adjusting your diet. To give you an example, i lift weights 4x a week and very rarely do any form of cardio. I'm currently cutting (losing weight) and am steadily losing 1lb a week with the only change being that i'm consuming around 750cals a day less in food than i would when i'm bulking (gaining weight). To put that into perspective, to create that 750cal difference with cardio i'd have to do around 1-1.5hrs a day.

That said, there's nothing wrong with cardio and it obviously has the benefits for general health. it's just that when looked at purely from a fat loss perspective, it's far less effective than simply adjusting your diet.
    Being sh*t at something is the first step on the road to being great at something.

vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nutrition is definitely #1, but cardio does help reduce fat stores. I'd suggest doing it away from your gym time if possible (i.e. morning or rest days).