Thread: Lower back fat!

Ivvo38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower back fat!

I've got a problem! I'm still struggling with the lower back fat and I can't rid of this piece of s*it. XD
    This year I see a little bit of improvement in this area because it was worse.
    I think to continue the cut for around a month (I will include carb cycling) because by now I eat 1800-1900 kcal per day (every 4 or 5 days I up my kcal to 2100) and this is very low amount of calories. I also started to get hungry much faster.
    After the cut I will start "clean bulking" to gain more muscle mass because I know I've got not "that" much at the moment.
    I hope you can give me a piece of advice about that last layer of fat because it really annoys me.
    Thanks, everyone!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ivvo38; 05-23-2017 at 12:00 AM.

juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you're imagining things.

You'd be wise to shift into a mass-building diet/routine ASAP. Even if there is a little fat back there, if you add 15-20 lbs of muscle over the next year, your physique will fill out and it will be less visible.

xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    spot reducing fat is a myth, however over time increasing your LBM will diminish how fat looks on your physique. you are reasonably lean as you say, but just dont have that much LBM. stick with it and dont sweat the way your body stores fat.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The little fat you have looks like more to you because as mentioned above, you lack muscle mass. Focus on slow bulking not cutting.

LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeadingMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We're in similar positions except you're leaner than I am ahha, I look at my stomach fat and I just want it to go! Sooner or later though gunna have to bulk.

Once you start to build some muscle all over, you'll be much happier with how you look.
    Feb 11th: 82.9kg | Mar 11th: 80.3kg | April 15th: 76.4kg | May 13th: 73.5kg | June 10th: 70.6kg | Sept 10th 70.6kg

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, I can pretty much guarantee you that anyone who see's you is NOT going to say "He looks really good (body) but he has back fat." You are fixating on something that no one else will notice. I'll tell you what people WILL notice though - and that's another 15 to 20 pounds of muscle...

Thanks everyone for the responses! You say that I really lack muscle mass (know it myself) and I am lean enough to start the clean bulk, I will listen this time to the more experienced and I will do it. I also wanted to know if this area is "that" visible and if it looks "very unattractive/ugly" Anyway, thanks again, guys!
    Last edited by Ivvo38; 05-23-2017 at 12:07 AM.

I guess I will update my results here every month and if someone is interested can follow this thread.

philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not to be a d*ck, but I have highlighted the REAL problem areas.

I'm sure there is supposed to be muscle mass in all the areas circled red.

Forget your perceived back fat, it doesn't exist. Putting on a good 15-20 lbs of muscle however, as others have said and as you know, will do you a world of wonders!

Honestly, eat in a slight surplus and lift heavy this year and you will have a physique we would all be proud of.
    Go for it man, you're on a good path here.
    Attached Images
    "Through Calorie-counting all things are possible" : Phil 19:26

Originally Posted by philgriffiths View Post

Forget your perceived back fat, it doesn't exist. Putting on a good 15-20 lbs of muscle however, as others have said and as you know, will do you a world of wonders!

Honestly, eat in a slight surplus and lift heavy this year and you will have a physique we would all be proud of.

Thanks, man! I appreciate it!

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ivvo38 View Post
    Thanks, man! I appreciate it!
    You lucky sob, complaining about something, I WISH I could complain about... Even at your bf% I still have love handles... I guess the grass really always is greener...

Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't spot cut brah, gotta keep cutting till you in desired shape
    Vegeta > Goku crew
    Cathedral Chants only gym playlist crew

Holocaust denial is illegal in over 18 countries. if an organized killing of jews happened so definitely, why would people need to serve prison sentences for questioning it?

By now I've gained 1.5 lbs. I think that the clean bulk is working great now. I still cannot create a perfect workout plan. I'm still struggling with that (if you want I can write it down) because I'm trying to make it as simple as possible but at the end I happen to miss at least one basic exercise. I want to gain strength along with muscle mass and this can happen only with multi-joint exercises.

Supplements that I take - fish oil, protein powder and BCAAs (during and after a workout)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ivvo38; 07-02-2017 at 11:33 PM.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ivvo38 View Post
    By now I've gained 1.5-2 lbs. I think that the clean bulk is working great now. I still cannot create a perfect workout plan. I'm still struggling with that (if you want I can write it down) because I'm trying to make it as simple as possible but at the end I happen to miss at least one basic exercise. I want to gain strength along with muscle mass and this can happen only with multi-joint exercises.

Supplements that I take - fish oil, protein powder and BCAAs (during and after a workout)
    You shouldn't be trying to create your own workout plan unless you have years of knowledge and experience to do so. Go here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8, read the stickies and pick one of the properly designed routines.

FYI BCAAs are a waste of money.

Originally Posted by dipatel13 View Post
    You shouldn't be trying to create your own workout plan unless you have years of knowledge and experience to do so. Go here:, read the stickies and pick one of the properly designed routines.

FYI BCAAs are a waste of money.

Thanks, man! I will check them out. Why do you think that the BCAAs are a waste of money?

I haven't updated anything because there is any change til the last photo. In fact I've lost 1-2 lbs I thought that I track my calories but it looks like I need to up them a little bit. I consume now 2500-2600 cal per day. I've also started the 5x5 program for strength and mass. I will update after 3 weeks.

Registered User CatabolicWindow's Avatar
    CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100) CatabolicWindow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by philgriffiths View Post

I literally lol'd.

But yea OP ur pretty small. Stop cutting and start eating in a surplus + lift heavy.

I've gained 3 lbs. I have bad news though - I've got injured. I guess it's not anything serious. I went to a doctor yesterday and he told me it was just muscle strain so I should take 1 week off. I was a little nervous because I thought it could be something worse. I felt a little pain in the lower abdomen (marked on the pic) the next day after the workout. A typical sign for muscle strain? I was doing squats, dips, shoulder press... and the last exercise was leg raises on a bar. I still feel a little pain but it is not like a whole day as it was a few days ago. I hope I'll get better after a week and will start a 3-day split with 8-10 reps. The end with the 5x5 program I really liked it, at least I've gained some strength and 3 lbs. I'll miss it so much. lol
    Attached Images