Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll just post the same thing I hit you with in your neg op:

"lolz...I believe in 'god' AND evolution, does that even compute for you?"

(;`ー´)o/ ̄ ̄ ̄~>°)))彡 Mulloway69's Avatar
    Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    You don't get to say bibbidi bobbidi magic.
    This made me lol
    01110011 01101000 01101111 01110010 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101100 00101110 01100001 01110100 00101111 01100110 01101111 01000101 01010011 00111000

DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know this is not even close to true.

You can argue scientific theory with superior scientific theory.

That is how science works.

If you want to argue that evolution is false then you have to show SCIENCE that explains why massively dissimilar species have nearly identical skeletons, organs and DNA.

You don't get to say bibbidi bobbidi magic, you need superior science that you can back up with repeatable experimentation.
    Carbon based life has similar constructs in all forms. I believe we cannot fully discern what truly sets us apart at a deeper level than DNA at the period of time we are in. When neurology has come to its 99% point we will have a greater understanding of what conscious and conscientiousness truly is which is where the true difference lies

To make an analogy, we are comparing two brick buildings saying they are both bricks, and somehow that applies to how one produces paper for distribution and one is a psych ward

I believe we are identifying non factors and mis associating them. Better minds than mine will prove this eventually
    Hm.

If you're reading this, you're probably a *******

Bringer of the trigger

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DemiBrah View Post
    Carbon based life has similar constructs in all forms. I believe we cannot fully discern what truly sets us apart at a deeper level than DNA at the period of time we are in. When neurology has come to its 99% point we will have a greater understanding of what conscious and conscientiousness truly is which is where the true difference lies
    Trying to sound smart really does not help make your case. Do you even know simple science like why Chlorine is reactive but Neon is not? What about particle radiation, how does that work? Antigens, any idea? I would be willing to bet that on a basic science test you would do no better than 10%

So what you are saying is that you do understand that we appear to have common ancestors and while you want to feel that is wrong, you have no evidence that this is wrong.

To make an analogy, we are comparing two brick buildings saying they are both bricks, and somehow that applies to how one produces paper for distribution and one is a psych ward

I believe we are identifying non factors and mis associating them. Better minds than mine will prove this eventually
    Then come up with better science. Going through mental gymnastics to fight against science is a good indication that you are following a religion.

You already wholeheartedly believe in every component of evolution, everyone does. Only a few fools fight against looking at the components together because their ignorance is more comfortable.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Then come up with better science. Going through mental gymnastics to fight against science is a good indication that you are following a religion.

You already wholeheartedly believe in every component of evolution, everyone does. Only a few fools fight against looking at the components together because their ignorance is more comfortable.
    I genuinely don't because I understand what DNA and physical variation is when applied to specific genus and species which basically makes evolution an irrelevant science that overanalyzed and misrepresented itself because of a lack in ability to observe in anything larger than micro organisms and anecdotal modern struggle in wildlife.

It's a theory sweetheart, it won't be proven. I explained why. If you're too stupid to follow that logic train then you're proving my point again. Cause it's infallible regardless of how much the scientific community pouts

Edit: and that first bit is kindve unnecessary but that's ok. You sound specialized in your field so your view is magnified on what you know in application to the argument instead of attempting understanding of what you don't know, cause you're too focused on what you know lmao

Should also mention I believe microbiology and biology in animals is more polarized and different than it's already presented
    Last edited by DemiBrah; 05-21-2017 at 10:21 PM.
    Hm.

Bringer of the trigger

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I genuinely don't because I understand what DNA and physical variation is when applied to specific genus and species which basically makes evolution an irrelevant science that overanalyzed and misrepresented itself because of a lack in ability to observe in anything larger than micro organisms and anecdotal modern struggle in wildlife.

It's a theory sweetheart, it won't be proven. I explained why. If you're too stupid to follow that logic train then you're proving my point again. Cause it's infallible regardless of how much the scientific community pouts
    Earth wont be destroyed by a meteor tomorrow, also a theory. People intentionally misinterpret "theory" all the time because they want their magic based theories to be on equal footing, which they are not.

They have already proven it on small scales. Take anything that reproduces rapidly, divide into two populations and gradual change their environments. You can literally watch the species diverge.

We did this to create different dog breeds. We created artificial influence and the species changed into all of the breeds we have today.

If evolution was fake you could selectively breed dogs forever and they would always stay the same as their DNA resisted change.

BTW, are you a person that believes that the environment is static?
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cmml View Post
    This, as a dude who graduated with a molecular biology degree and spent hours on end studying a lot of biology bull**** and taking three different evolution courses ( Evolution, microbial evolution, and evolutionary medicine) , it saddens me to see someone so flawed in their thought process. I can't believe how many people aimlessly follow religions and think it's true with no proof, but when stuff like evolution comes around, there can be all the proof in the world but they still choose to believe in the book with no proof (aka religion). I dunno, nothing to see here really lol.

Agreed,

its not really worth debating because the person has to have at least a basic understanding of the sciences to even have a proper debate. All you'd do is find yourself explaining elementary concepts and the discussion will go nowhere.

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Agreed,

its not really worth debating because the person has to have at least a basic understanding of the sciences to even have a proper debate. All you'd do is find yourself explaining elementary concepts and the discussion will go nowhere.
    The only reason I do it is for the people reading along that might be on the fence. To someone that is not going by feelings alone the anti-science crowd makes it pretty clear just how weak their case is in comparison.

Earth wont be destroyed by a meteor tomorrow, also a theory. People intentionally misinterpret "theory" all the time because they want their magic based theories to be on equal footing, which they are not.

They have already proven it on small scales. Take anything that reproduces rapidly, divide into two populations and gradual change their environments. You can literally watch the species diverge.

We did this to create different dog breeds. We created artificial influence and the species changed into all of the breeds we have today.

If evolution was fake you could selectively breed dogs forever and they would always stay the same as their DNA resisted change.

BTW, are you a person that believes that the environment is static?
    More ad hominem lol. I covered everything you just brought up already. I get you're saying that over millions of years those two species diverged but I don't think it's as drastic of change as you believe. Passive aggressive comments are great too though

Also still waiting on that chihuahua lineage since you bring it back up
    Hm.

Bringer of the trigger

NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LamboBrah View Post
    Lmao. This is so pathetic. If you read my post you'd see I clearly explained that you'd believe anything that sounds good in your imagination just to keep the root of your reason for evolution in check.

No this isn't the reason.first of all, are you assuming a designer would make every animal and human differently? Isn't the ford f150 and Ford focus made by the same company and don't they have some interchangeable parts such as the entertainment system? Does that mean that because they're 99% similar that the focus evolved to a Honda? Yes potato I know cars don't reproduce but similarly is just as much evidence (not proof) for a designer than eevolution. Furthermore, it's actually more like 5% difference and even 1% is enough to kill. If even a few nucleotides are changed its fatal and 1% difference has tens of thousands of differences in nucleotides.

Similarity in DNA if you actually think logically and with common sense can ALSO be evidence for a common designer retard not just a common ancestor.

Again, your MISSING the point, your claiming this is "Proof" enough for you when your really covering for your root belief in which you want to cling on to the idea you are free from God, are so smart to think "you KNOW" there's no creator, and that you can now go fuk and abort babies.

You didn't even read
    If you did, I already predicted you'd say this in my post. So typical. Your another potato who thinks he's enlightened and went through high school and college with flying A grades and that people who challenge evolution all failed every class or at least science class or didn't understand the simple garbage in the book that any potato can understand. As a matter of fact, you have to be a potato to just absorb the theory and believe it.

Hey, if the government was evolution in the textbooks, and all my equally potato professors believe it, and if most of my classmates believe it and the hot "sloot" also believe it and everyone at the club or party getting drunk and grinding on each other and my sister next door getting fuked by Tyrone next door believes it too while she's smoking weed and doing coke, then it Must be true.
    lol

You literaly have no idea how DNA replication and helix recombination works. Probably read about "nucleotides" in your 8th grade science book or you heard the term in some chitty discovery channel doc. Stop embarassing yourself, please.

the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im willing to bet mad money my IQ is higher than yours. I am typing with spelling and grammatical errors but that's because I'm typing as fast as possible on my iPhone. Aint no one got time for apostrophes or reviewing what I wrote.

However, let me explain that the Egyptian and Greek gods weren't mythological.... they were REAL. They existed. Flying dragons and dinosaurs were real as well as they have already been depicted in thousands of artworks and stories or writings including the Bible.

The flood did happen which explains the geologic features of earth and coal/fossils/oil.

1) If dragons and dinosaurs were both real and existed as recently as a century ago, where are the bones from these creatures? Not just fossils from millions of years ago, but actual bones?

2) Where the fuk did all the water go?

3) If, as you are strongly implying with your quotes and examples, only atheists do bad things then please explain the Crusades?

4) What height was your mother holding you when she dropped you on your head as a child?

I'll bet you can only answer one of those questions.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Belief in god is human narcissism at its finest
    There are more planets in the universe than there are grains of sand
    Yet, some god is willing to point us out and give us rules
    Humans also believed we were the center of the universe
    We aren't that special
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

More ad hominem lol. I covered everything you just brought up already. I get you're saying that over millions of years those two species diverged but I don't think it's as drastic of change as you believe. Passive aggressive comments are great too though

Also still waiting on that chihuahua lineage since you bring it back up
    You brought up your feels a few times, what evidence did you describe?

Did you know that problematic mutations occur in dissimilar species? Your magic argument might explain things if this never happened but why would magic break different species in the same way?

DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DannStark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most Christian guys or girls you meet (there are exceptions) are usually calm, kind, collected.
    what everyone says about their own religion/group.

NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotARotter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DannStark View Post
    Instead of actively killing others like some other religions, christians just hope really hard you "end up in hell" for your sins.

You brought up your feels a few times, what evidence did you describe?

Did you know that problematic mutations occur in dissimilar species? Your magic argument might explain things if this never happened but why would magic break different species in the same way?
    That genus and species diversity alone could group most of the "lines" that led to modern species and more than likely "web" them, along with finding modern species fossils, which happens, during the same period, could also get into the issues with carbon dating mathematics but you're not about that. Also "problematic mutations" in dissimilar species is a very broad statement. Are you trying to explain that different species adapt to their environment in similar ways in terms of minor physical traits? Yes. Does that mean 10 million years ago a giant sloth adapted into modern tree swingers? Lolno

Sperate species with similar DNA that died out, not his grandfather
    Hm.

Bringer of the trigger

Originally Posted by DannStark View Post
    I say that where and when you were born has complete control over your religion while science has none.

That genus and species diversity alone could group most of the "lines" that led to modern species and more than likely "web" them, along with finding modern species fossil, which happens, during the same period, could also get into the uses with carbon dating mathematics but you're not about that. Also "problematic mutations" in dissimilar species is a very broad statement. Are you trying to explain that different species adapt to their environment in similar ways in terms of minor physical traits? Yes. Does that mean 10 million years ago a giant sloth adapted into modern tree swingers? Lolno

Sperate species with similar DNA that died out, not his grandfather
    In a world with a static continent structure and static climate, which is a fantasy world.

As the world changes what makes you good at living long enough to have babies also changes. If your food supply decreases then your babies that are smaller and need less food starve to death less often. If your greatest predator is really fast then you fast babies survive more often.

You literally have to try to ignore all of this to discredit evolution.

Animals and plants can be albino if you want something specific.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao. This is so pathetic. If you read my post you'd see I clearly explained that you'd believe anything that sounds good in your imagination just to keep the root of your reason for evolution in check.

No this isn't the reason.first of all, are you assuming a designer would make every animal and human differently? Isn't the ford f150 and Ford focus made by the same company and don't they have some interchangeable parts such as the entertainment system? Does that mean that because they're 99% similar that the focus evolved to a Honda? Yes potato I know cars don't reproduce but similarly is just as much evidence (not proof) for a designer than eevolution. Furthermore, it's actually more like 5% difference and even 1% is enough to kill. If even a few nucleotides are changed its fatal and 1% difference has tens of thousands of differences in nucleotides.

Similarity in DNA if you actually think logically and with common sense can ALSO be evidence for a common designer retard not just a common ancestor.

Again, your MISSING the point, your claiming this is "Proof" enough for you when your really covering for your root belief in which you want to cling on to the idea you are free from God, are so smart to think "you KNOW" there's no creator, and that you can now go fuk and abort babies.

You didn't even read
    If you did, I already predicted you'd say this in my post. So typical. Your another potato who thinks he's enlightened and went through high school and college with flying A grades and that people who challenge evolution all failed every class or at least science class or didn't understand the simple garbage in the book that any potato can understand. As a matter of fact, you have to be a potato to just absorb the theory and believe it.

Hey, if the government was evolution in the textbooks, and all my equally potato professors believe it, and if most of my classmates believe it and the hot "sloot" also believe it and everyone at the club or party getting drunk and grinding on each other and my sister next door getting fuked by Tyrone next door believes it too while she's smoking weed and doing coke, then it Must be true.
    Ugh, I told myself I wasnt going to get into this debate, but this post is so ridiculous and off-base I gotta chime in:

If everyone is being lead to believe something, and theres little to no reputable evidence to suggest that the opposing view is true, what makes your view point have anymore validity than the popular opinion? One viewpoint has extensive peer reviewed articles and studies and experiments that can be replicated in a lab spanning decades.....and the other is based on feelings and faith and a gross missunderstanding of HS biology.

Have you ever taken a genetics or molecular biology or ecology courses at the University level? If not, you shouldnt be making such outlandish claims when you dont even understand the other side of the arguement.

In a world with a static continent structure and static climate, which is a fantasy world.

As the world changes what makes you good at living long enough to have babies also changes. If your food supply decreases then your babies that are smaller and need less food starve to death less often. If your greatest predator is really fast then you fast babies survive more often.

You literally have to try to ignore all of this to discredit evolution.

Animals and plants can be albino if you want something specific.
    So the idea is that everything all at once lost its ability to stay large, even though it was heavily regarded that it was a result of a high O2 which allowed for, in a very basic term, more efficient living for animals, which weren't exactly causing deforestation at the time and in regards to your arguement specifically, more food= big herb = big predator. But we'll pretend that is all because of the ice age, even though more giant species emerged after that which is counterintuitive to the theory. It is apparent in nearly EVERY modern predator and herbivore that in comparison to past "fossil" families, they have become worse hunters, worse herd movers, worse digestive abilities, just about declined in any way counter to their "improvements"

Yet you can sit here and argue that they are all the PINNACLE of evolution when compared to the fossil record? THAT is real delusion
    Hm.

Bringer of the trigger

Ugh, I told myself I wasnt going to get into this debate, but this post is so ridiculous and off-base I gotta chime in:

If everyone is being lead to believe something, and theres little to no reputable evidence to suggest that the opposing view is true, what makes your view point have anymore validity than the popular opinion? One viewpoint has extensive peer reviewed articles and studies and experiments that can be replicated in a lab spanning decades.....and the other is based on feelings and faith and a gross missunderstanding of HS biology.

Have you ever taken a genetics or molecular biology or ecology courses at the University level? If not, you shouldnt be making such outlandish claims when you dont even understand the other side of the arguement.

Chariotsinthemiddleofredseabythehundreds/10

In regards to how evolutionists apply circumstantial evidence that should be all I need
    Hm.

Bringer of the trigger

I am going to bed so to all of the anti-evolution bros, here is your question.

In very specific and precise terms citing experimentation to back up your claims, explain vestigiality in the absence of evolution.

I am going to bed so to all of the anti-evolution bros, here is your question.

In very specific and precise terms citing experimentation to back up your claims, explain vestigiality in the absence of evolution.
    Inability to understand use outside of what's been observed. Did you not read my post on Henry ford v 2015 murder charge analogy? Your proving backwards again
    Hm.

Bringer of the trigger

Yet you can sit here and argue that they are all the PINNACLE of evolution when compared to the fossil record? THAT is real delusion
    Not sure I made that claim above but being near the apex of evolution does have an easy metric.

Maintained population in the absence of genetic change. People have changed dramatically over recent history while crocodiles have not changed much for the last 200,000,000 years.

We have massive evolutionary pressures on us while crocodiles do not.

Inability to understand use outside of what's been observed. Did you not read my post on Henry ford v 2015 murder charge analogy? Your proving backwards again
    So, refusal to answer or unable to understand the question, got it.

BTW, people reading along are going to look that word up and see how absolutely and completely foolish you sound.

Have fun in church.

Not sure I made that claim above but being near the apex of evolution does have an easy metric.

Maintained population in the absence of genetic change. People have changed dramatically over recent history while crocodiles have not changed much for the last 200,000,000 years.

We have massive evolutionary pressures on us while crocodiles do not.
    See intra species genetic diversity through large levels of repopulation + wide spread travel + environmental factors. Once again im not anti diversification I'm anti evolutionary, which probably sounds like an oxymoron to you cause you're not grasping anything I say. Just go to bed

Also analogy was used correctly my lord you're dense
    Hm.

Bringer of the trigger

Chariotsinthemiddleofredseabythehundreds/10

In regards to how evolutionists apply circumstantial evidence that should be all I need
    Ill ask the question again. Have you ever taken a university level biology course?

Ill ask the question again. Have you ever taken a university level biology course?
    AP biology in the hardest schooling system in the U.S. in a private school 3 years ahead of general curriculum. Did 3 years of bio cause I loved the science and animals. For reference compared to New Mexico school system, your 10th grade "advanced" classes were my 7th grade basic curriculum. Want IQ points, Mensa card, and SAT/ACT scores with my degree too *******?

Edit: lol as far as curriculum, I was more educated by my senior year then your year 3 at UNI lmao. Never thought of that
    Hm.

Bringer of the trigger

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe in evolution to a point. But saying we all evolved from a bacteria Yeh ok
    The cambrian explosion why did that happen pls explain why suddenly there's millions of new species if evolution is the slow process were taught about
    Srs answers
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

AP biology in the hardest schooling system in the U.S. in a private school 3 years ahead of general curriculum. Did 3 years of bio cause I loved the science and animals. For reference compared to New Mexico school system, your 10th grade "advanced" classes were my 7th grade basic curriculum. Want IQ points, Mensa card, and SAT/ACT scores with my degree too *******?

Here we go with the name calling. How very christian of you.

Firstly I was born and raised in california. So that is where my elementary and HS teachings were completed.

Second the reason I ask is because you sound like my parents when they try to talk about science....and by that I mean their highest level of education is a HS diploma and they get all their "facts" from wacky youtube videos that oversimplify complex concepts that leave them even more confused. So they missmash biblical teachings in with the science to fill in the void of what they dont understand which is exactly what youre doing.
    Last edited by Maestro; 05-21-2017 at 11:26 PM.