jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

whats a way to eat eggs if you're not a huge fan of egg-texture

Eggs are so cheap and the macros are perfect, but I've never been a big fan of the texture, mix them up with rice or toasted bread and I love it, but on their own or just with meat/veggies, I get sick of eating them. Any ways to prepare them that give them a bit of bite? or whats the best thing to mix them with that isn't just pure carbs.

Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Season them , add veggies, add cheese or drink them.

rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think I understand what the term "egg texture" means, but I'll just throw out a few ideas of how I make my eggs

1. boiled for nine minutes so that the whites are firm, but the yolks are still jellied
    2. frittata: turn on the oven, in a skillet saute some vegetables add some beaten eggs and throw the skillet in the oven
    3. fluffy eggs: separate the eggs and beat only the whites. Re-combine them with the yolks and make omelet/frittata
    4. fried, of course
    5. poached
    6. raw egg added to protein powder
    7. fried egg used as a garnish atop ground beef or pork chop
    8. duck eggs, which are firmer than chicken eggs--almost rubbery
    9. steamed eggs: same as fried, but cover them and let the steam cook them thoroughly
    10. egg salad: boil the eggs, mash them up and add something fluid like brown mustard or lime juice. Then scoop it up with vegetable wedges like red bell peppers or celery

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you aren't full keto feel free to add 2-3 raw eggs into oatmeal while it is cooking, easy calories, don't even change oatmeal texture/taste.
    Or simply mix eggs with ground meats.

jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just don't like the texture. They aren't crunchy, chewy creamy, etc, they're just kind of wobbly and gelatinous. Sure I could throw an egg on a pork chop and it'd be fine. Or put it on toast. That kind of defeats the purpose though.

The egg on it's own is very cheap and has ideal macros. If I loved eating eggs it would be so easy to stick to my diet plan.

Probably the best option might be to add it raw to a shake, but that sounds kind of gross. Also I think I read that we absorb more nutrition from cooked eggs than we do from raw.

rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jonglo View Post
    I just don't like the texture. They aren't crunchy, chewy creamy, etc, they're just kind of wobbly and gelatinous. Sure I could throw an egg on a pork chop and it'd be fine. Or put it on toast. That kind of defeats the purpose though.

The egg on it's own is very cheap and has ideal macros. If I loved eating eggs it would be so easy to stick to my diet plan.

Probably the best option might be to add it raw to a shake, but that sounds kind of gross. Also I think I read that we absorb more nutrition from cooked eggs than we do from raw.
    Oh, I understand now. When I first got married my wife ate scrambled eggs, something I cannot abide. Therefore, being the primary cook of the household, I had to find compromises. The easiest remedy is to overcook the egg. Cook it 'til it is crunchy. A second remedy is to make "flat eggs." When I fry eggs for my wife I squish down the yolks right after I crack them into the skillet, so that they spread more. A third remedy is to be cognizant of skillet size. A large skillet lets the egg spread more; a small skillet keeps the egg compact.