VALVe123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VALVe123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have some Nutrition/Supplements questions

Hi All,
    Before I start asking my questions here is my supplements stack:

Optimum 100% whey protein isolate
    Muscle farm blend protein" combat"
    Animal pack
    Animal flex
    Xtend BCAA
    Optimum Nutrition creatine

My first question is, I don't have the luxury of Cooking so many meals throughout the day so my only option is to eat four meals a day and here's my schedule:

In the morning I take an Optimum %100 scoop and eat low fat yogurt with oatmeal's and Fruit
    3 hours
    Followed by combat shake.
    2 hours
    Follow by A meal " chicken breasts with slow digestive carbs".
    2 hours
    Followed by another combat shake.
    3 hours
    Followed by another meal" either tuna or chicken breasts with slow digest of carbs".
    3 hours
    Followed by some low fat yogurt and fruits.
    Followed by another combat shake.
    And then I go to sleep.

i know that my plan looks a little crappy , but im really doing my best as my job doesnt give me the gift of time.
    I think I might be taking so much protein supplements as from what I've seen in most of the plans on this website that I have to eat more instead of taking so much protein but my problem is that I don't have the luxury to prepare more than two meals a day
    Now that I take almost 5 scoops of protein a day, when I calculated everything i eat , I found out that I'm not taking enough protein" around 177 grahams" because I'm 208 pounds "Pretty tall but not fat".

My Next question is, Am I Taking Too much protein shakes or is it okay?

My Next question would be what is the best breakfast and dinner for lean protein if I want to increase the protein intake as my breakfast and my dinner contains only yogurt and fruits.

My next question is, I'm starting to build muscles I'm looking for a specific look, to look like "Brock lesnar", realistically, can I reach such form with only supplements and good food plan.

My last question is, I'm taking you so much stuff these days, animal pack, animal flex, protein, creatine, BCAA. Will that in anyway hurt my kidney as I'm taking almost 20 pills a day and that's only the animal pack and the animal flex, I'm drinking a lot of water but I just wanted to know if there is any kind of harm?

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes it looks awful.
    You have to eat certain amount of macros to hit your calorie goal. you need 0.8 gram of protein and 0.4 of fat as a minimum. Looking at your stupid plan you are lacking of everything expect of protein.
    Supplements are mostly useless. Creatine mono might give some effect. BCAA completely waste of money.
    1 pill of fishoil and multivitamins is more than enough.

Kevfoley11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have some Nutrition/Supplements questions

According to me, you are taking more calories. I think it will be very harmful for your body. Do you have a slim body or a fatty one? You need to keep your body fit not fatty.

somyapatel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With all these proteins and supplements you also have to do exercise.