Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crupiea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not to worry. That just means that your workload has increased tremendously without any extra pay.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YellowOnYellow View Post
    How does a company function at 90% turnover?
    Like any other company that is a manufacturer. Fire all line workers, outsource manufacturing to china et al, stay in business. Not even a greed move, just stay in business move.

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PatheticPeter View Post
    Like any other company that is a manufacturer. Fire all line workers, outsource manufacturing to china et al, stay in business. Not even a greed move, just stay in business move.
    b bb bb ut everything in china is low quality
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok I just found out this situation took a really bad turn for me.

Now they are offering 12 weeks severance for people who are getting laid off. So some people are waiting to get laid off to get the severance and then find a job later or if they do find a job they will schedule it to start after getting laid off at the current company.

Since I'm not getting laid off I will not get any severance if I find a new job now. Also the 12 weeks severance is for this round of layoffs. There is no guarantee of severance for future layoffs so if I get laid off in the future, I may not get any severance.

It sounds weird but does anyone have some good ideas how to convince them to lay me off for the current round of layoffs?

Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dan_S is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Not to worry. That just means that your workload has increased tremendously without any extra pay.
    This was my first thought.

Even if it was only a 30% layoff, I wouldn't want to stay.

As far as convincing them to lay you off? I dunno, maybe talk to your boss and ask for it? Maybe make up something about how soandso has a family and you're willing to take one for the their sake.

GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would love to get a severence at my current company. Would take the check chill for a month and go find another job been here 10 years.

zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000) zknarc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just lol if you aren't looking for another job anyway
    *Dug myself outta red & mod negged crew*

New Jack Hustler RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FrankGrimesJr View Post
    Today we had a company wide meeting about huge layoffs because the company is going a different direction.

My boss actually had a meeting with me yesterday telling me that I stay at the company before he announced the layoffs today. He told me not to tell anyone.

Today I had to act surprised during the company wide layoff meeting.

Right now I'm pretending like I'm getting laid off with most of the people here because I don't want any backlash from my co-workers. Is that the right thing to do? Or should I just tell them I will be staying?
    say nothing.

Many employees don't relzie until it's too late:

workplaces are like schools. You're in a COMPETITION. The top heads get promtoed, treated well, keep their jobs. Always be in the top 10% of your department. Screw that 'team work' carp. Help others but only til an extent.

Just like school, everyone can't get A's (well used to). When revenue is down and layoffs are coming - boom - everyone is graded and judged.

Always be indespnsible at your job. That or be so awesome you can get another job real fast. You'll always get hired if you already did what they do and yo're great at it.
    Achieving success involves RAISING your standards in life and committing ACTION to getting them - Tony Robbins

Fight Cancer great watch : https://www.envita.com/cancer-documentary
    A-Amazing Car Maintenance Videos : https://www.youtube.com/user/PaintballOO7/videos
    Cut and Get Shredded Crew with BACON DIET - GOAT
    When facing negative thoughts - DEBATE it like an attorney and prove it wrong

"Alpha is not an attitude..but a way of life"

BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000) BaySeaAnd is just really nice. (+1000)
    In this kind of hypothetical situation (since it obviously didnt happen to OP) I agree with all the people saying 'red flag'.

90% would be a HUGE loss, if your organization is shrinking by that much its time to search for greener pastures imo.

FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000) FrankGrimesJr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    say nothing.

Many employees don't relzie until it's too late:

workplaces are like schools. You're in a COMPETITION. The top heads get promtoed, treated well, keep their jobs. Always be in the top 10% of your department. Screw that 'team work' carp. Help others but only til an extent.

Just like school, everyone can't get A's (well used to). When revenue is down and layoffs are coming - boom - everyone is graded and judged.

Always be indespnsible at your job. That or be so awesome you can get another job real fast. You'll always get hired if you already did what they do and yo're great at it.
    See post #34, it's bad for me right now.

KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FrankGrimesJr View Post
    Ok I just found out this situation took a really bad turn for me.

Now they are offering 12 weeks severance for people who are getting laid off. So some people are waiting to get laid off to get the severance and then find a job later or if they do find a job they will schedule it to start after getting laid off at the current company.

Since I'm not getting laid off I will not get any severance if I find a new job now. Also the 12 weeks severance is for this round of layoffs. There is no guarantee of severance for future layoffs so if I get laid off in the future, I may not get any severance.

It sounds weird but does anyone have some good ideas how to convince them to lay me off for the current round of layoffs?
    Plot twist? Thing is, the movie goes down hill from here. Good luck doh.
    Stats: 6'4 @ 210
    24hr/wk fasting crew

2017 New Year's Resolution thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173167321&p=1476164321#post1476164321 ğŸŽ¥
    Site oldest post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5970

niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niospecv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just fap. It's gonna be okay.
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**