Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yet another skinny fat post

I'm 17 Years old 82 KG and around 187cm tall. I lost like 40KG so I ended up being skinny fat.
    I'm planning to start heading to the gym when the exams end in a month or so.
    What should I be doing until then and what should I be doing when I first start out?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Thanosss; 05-17-2017 at 04:54 AM.

JaniMahi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LIFT WEIGHTS, avoid cardio for now

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss! You are now thin, but look untrained. You need to add some muscle. Until you can make it to the gym, do some calisthenics like push ups, body weight squats, pull ups, dips. But you need to HIT THE GYM and eat to gain about 2 pounds a month.

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bulk for a long period 6 month -1 year

Don't be afraid of fat gains, it's going to feel like you're going to gain some, but don't stop bulking

I was exactly like you 1-2 years ago. I made the error of continuing my cut, eventhough my body couldn't handle more cuts since no muscles. Just stop now.
    I also went on and off on bulks because I was afraid I'd gain the fat back. Those are things I'm warning you about now. You're going to do some research, and a lot of people will tell you to cut first till you see your abs. Ignore them and bulk for a long period until you have muscle mass then cut back a bit.

Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thanosss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss! You are now thin, but look untrained. You need to add some muscle. Until you can make it to the gym, do some calisthenics like push ups, body weight squats, pull ups, dips. But you need to HIT THE GYM and eat to gain about 2 pounds a month.
    Thanks for the reply! Advice noted

Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post

Don't be afraid of fat gains, it's going to feel like you're going to gain some, but don't stop bulking

I was exactly like you 1-2 years ago. I made the error of continuing my cut, eventhough my body couldn't handle more cuts since no muscles. Just stop now.
    I also went on and off on bulks because I was afraid I'd gain the fat back. Those are things I'm warning you about now. You're going to do some research, and a lot of people will tell you to cut first till you see your abs. Ignore them and bulk for a long period until you have muscle mass then cut back a bit.
    Wow I'm glad i'm not the only one because I feel like my love handles and lower back fat are huge and I also have a really wide butt.
    So you're saying I shouldn't be afraid of eating when I'm working out but should I get a certain diet or just eat as I normally do? (Mostly homemade stuff) I avoid eating anything out unless it's chicken.

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read the nutrition stickies they're pretty good.

GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post

Listen to this guy. Go on fierce 5. Eat to gain 2lb/month. If you over eat sometimes don't worry about fat gain. Listen, I'm where you are right now. It'll be worth it in the end. Get on a slow lean bulk like I said. Ignore the fat because when you cut you'll be in good shape. Go for 6-12 months , preferably as long as possible. Then do your cut once you're an intermediate lifter. The only downside is you probably won't get chicks , but if you can hold back from the cutting urge you'll be golden in the long term. Srs. Then they'll be flockin :-) goodluck OP.

Originally Posted by GreekGod69 View Post
    Listen to this guy. Go on fierce 5. Eat to gain 2lb/month. If you over eat sometimes don't worry about fat gain. Listen, I'm where you are right now. It'll be worth it in the end. Get on a slow lean bulk like I said. Ignore the fat because when you cut you'll be in good shape. Go for 6-12 months , preferably as long as possible. Then do your cut once you're an intermediate lifter. The only downside is you probably won't get chicks , but if you can hold back from the cutting urge you'll be golden in the long term. Srs. Then they'll be flockin :-) goodluck OP.
    Won't I lose muscle when I start cutting again? It sounds a bit complicated. Can't I simply transform my body by lifting weights and eating normally without over eating and by the use of supplements?
    Thanks for replying

GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thanosss View Post
    Won't I lose muscle when I start cutting again? It sounds a bit complicated. Can't I simply transform my body by lifting weights and eating normally without over eating and by the use of supplements?
    Thanks for replying
    Dude no you won't "lose" your muscle cutting. If you're lifting and eating adequate protein and not crash dieting you will preserve most of your strength and muscle. Also, supplements wont transform you but hard hard work will. Therefore, you'll gain muscle, lose fat, and overall transform your body in 1-2 years. Stop overthinking it. You've gotten amazing advice. Use it.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lean bulk. Thankfully the loose skin doesn't look that bad, and should resolve on its own.

Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    Lean bulk. Thankfully the loose skin doesn't look that bad, and should resolve on its own.
    In order to lean bulk don't I have to be lean? I don't feel like lean at the moment, lol.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In order to lean bulk don't I have to be lean? I don't feel like lean at the moment, lol.
    You don't get it do you? If you cut any further you are going to look like a skeleton and it's not going to help your physique's appearance one bit. Also, if you cut to skin and bones now you will only hinder your body's ability to add muscle so as you can see it will be counterproductive all around. As Greekgod already said, you've gotten good advice now either put it to use and improve your look in the next few years or don't and stay the same or look worse. The choice is yours.
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not necessarily. A lean bulk is just a bulking phase that limits excess fat gains. So aim for ~500kcal or so above maintenance.

Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    Not necessarily. A lean bulk is just a bulking phase that limits excess fat gains. So aim for ~500kcal or so above maintenance.
    Nah mane go for 250 kcal above surplus a day that's good enough. 0.5lb/week only. Unless you're like me and don't mind the extra fat gain for a while and can stand cutting