Page 120 of 193 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 5780
    Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Get em, bro. Yalla!
    <3

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Be non violent.

We can't change the world.

Help the weak directly.

That's a good path.

Live to an old age. Don't be a warrior.
    We've been trying (and succeeding at) being non-violent, but we are facing violent opposition. A few of our political parties have militias. Some of those militias are better armed and trained than some countries (e.g Hizballah). We're also facing a ton of foreign pressure. Politically, one side is propped up by the US/France (Sunni parties + half the Christians) while the other side is propped up by Russia/Iran (Shia + half the Christians). Funding, arms etc...it's a proxy battleground between the US and Russia and has been the case for a while. This is the 1st time those 2 sides unite, and they've done so to stay in power and quell the revolution. The biggest problem so far has been Hizballah (Shia) and their FPM allies (Christians) - both have been quite violent. Doesn't matter, we're winning.

We formed a human chain from the north to the south. Somebody in the north passed on a message all the way to the south saying "i'm hungry", so somebody from the south passed him a wrapped sandwich. It was handed down from person to person. lel

They cannot defeat us. We have all the women. I'm not lying when i say that this revolution's biggest stars are the women. This whole thing started when a woman (we call her the Kick Queen) kicked a security guard who was carrying a rifle

The Kick Queen was supposed to get married right around this time, so she had her wedding in the middle of the protests.

Last edited by Tha big kahoona; 10-30-2019 at 03:48 AM.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    <3

We've been trying (and succeeding at) being non-violent, but we are facing violent opposition. A few of our political parties have militias. Some of those militias are better armed and trained than some countries (e.g Hizballah). We're also facing a ton of foreign pressure. Politically, one side is propped up by the US/France (Sunni parties + half the Christians) while the other side is propped up by Russia/Iran (Shia + half the Christians). Funding, arms etc...it's a proxy battleground between the US and Russia and has been the case for a while. This is the 1st time those 2 sides unite, and they've done so to stay in power and quell the revolution. The biggest problem so far has been Hizballah (Shia) and their FPM allies (Christians) - both have been quite violent. Doesn't matter, we're winning.

We formed a human chain from the north to the south. Somebody in the north passed on a message all the way to the south saying "i'm hungry", so somebody from the south passed him a wrapped sandwich. It was handed down from person to person. lel

They cannot defeat us. We have all the women. I'm not lying when i say that this revolution's biggest stars are the women. This whole thing started when a woman (we call her the Kick Queen) kicked a security guard who was carrying a rifle

The Kick Queen was supposed to get married right around this time, so she had her wedding in the middle of the protests.

I hope you can stay out of the trouble. Your friends might expect you to do something mean, but it's just not worth it.

Everyone will die in due course...there's really no need to rush.

If people you know get killed it hurts really bad...but know mankind has been fighting for thousands of years.

It's time we grow up.

Don't own a weapon. If you have one you might kill someone with it.

That's pretty simple to understand.

The most successful philosophy is non violence. It's because people do have empathy.

If you're literally willing to take a beating in public to make a point, people will eventually figure it out. If you fight...the resolution may never occur.

Don't kill anybody.

Just don't.

You're going to regret it and it will keep you up at night.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Don't own a weapon. If you have one you might kill someone with it.
    I have an RPG in the attic. No idea how to use it, but it's there. Also have a couple of Kalashnikovs somewhere up there.

Anyway, we're the peaceful ones. Our demonstrations have all been peaceful, and we've also been totally unarmed. We haven't retaliated, even when provoked through violence

Last edited by Tha big kahoona; 10-30-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Atheist Lebanese

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have an RPG in the attic. No idea how to use it, but it's there. Also have a couple of Kalashnikovs somewhere up there.

Anyway, we're the peaceful ones. Our demonstrations have all been peaceful, and we've also been totally unarmed. We haven't retaliated, even when provoked through violence

I think you should probably get rid of the RPG. That could literally blow up your place.

I'm kind of a redneck and have enjoyed playing with dynamite before so If it was me I would take it out in the woods and shoot it at a tree stump to see what happens.

Don't take any kids if you do that. Do you guys have woods by the way? You know, forests?

I'm digressing. Look, just get rid of your weapons.

They're not cool...

And they could really get you into trouble one day.

But you never have to. And stop going to political demonstrations.

Nothing good is going to happen there. It's a place where tempers get raised and bad things unpredictable things...can happen.

Hang out at your place or go see your mom.

Deliver a meal to a widow. And have dinner with her. Do you even know how happy she'll be? They're lonely.

It's a much better use of your time.

Just let the political events around you unfold ad they will...spend your energy in life creating happiness.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

I have some mixed emotions about violence...I know you can predict someone is going to do something terrible, and society can be organized and unfair against justice. And you get to feeling like you just can't stand it anymore. People start dying and there's fights and the unthinkable can happen which is war...everyone becomes psychotic.

At the critical moment, I hope you don't give in to anger. Take a second thought, and do not care what your friends think.

Be an example by not giving in.

Just stay home or go do something else.

Avoid real trouble by not being physically present at the wrong place.

It's that simple.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kahoona, what the best case scenario here for Lebanon?

I think you should probably get rid of the RPG. That could literally blow up your place.

I'm kind of a redneck and have enjoyed playing with dynamite before so If it was me I would take it out in the woods and shoot it at a tree stump to see what happens.

Don't take any kids if you do that. Do you guys have woods by the way? You know, forests?

I'm digressing. Look, just get rid of your weapons.

They're not cool...

And they could really get you into trouble one day.

But you never have to. And stop going to political demonstrations.

Nothing good is going to happen there. It's a place where tempers get raised and bad things unpredictable things...can happen.

Hang out at your place or go see your mom.

Deliver a meal to a widow. And have dinner with her. Do you even know how happy she'll be? They're lonely.

It's a much better use of your time.

Just let the political events around you unfold ad they will...spend your energy in life creating happiness.
    Man that's just horrible advice. We've waited for more than 3 decades to be able to do something like this, and you expect me to stay home and avoid demonstrations? The reason this revolution is succeeding is because of the sheer number of people who've taken to the streets.

The PM resigned. Many more to go. 0 ppl killed. Watch the vid in my last.

Atheist Lebanese

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Kahoona, what the best case scenario here for Lebanon?
    The worst case scenario is that Hezballah uses real force, not just the intimidation and random acts of minor violence their thugs have been using. They are a very well trained and organized militia. They also have a lot of political clout due to being backed by the Christian FPM, who have the presidency. It's unlikley they will, as long as they're not backed into a corner.

Atheist Lebanese

Man that's just horrible advice. We've waited for more than 3 decades to be able to do something like this, and you expect me to stay home and avoid demonstrations? The reason this revolution is succeeding is because of the sheer number of people who've taken to the streets.

The PM resigned. Many more to go. 0 ppl killed. Watch the vid in my last.
    I don't want you to get hurt.

There's wisdom in what I said.

Please be careful, and don't forget you don't have to go.

I never go to places with lots of people.

What do you think would happen if I went to a Trump or antifa rally?

It would be madness.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The worst case scenario is that Hezballah uses real force, not just the intimidation and random acts of minor violence their thugs have been using. They are a very well trained and organized militia. They also have a lot of political clout due to being backed by the Christian FPM, who have the presidency. It's unlikley they will, as long as they're not backed into a corner.
    Well yeah, thats why I asked best case, assuming most of that will happen.

That's what I'm afraid of and why I recommend you just avoid the process.

There could be blood spilled and it could be bad super quickly. You could be at an event and suddenly it's now a war instead.

I have some experience with places that have civil disturbances...and you just can't stop 10,000 angry people. It's too late then.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

I don't want you to get hurt.

There's wisdom in what I said.

Please be careful, and don't forget you don't have to go.

I never go to places with lots of people.

What do you think would happen if I went to a Trump or antifa rally?

It would be madness.
    Trump is fkn santa claus compared to what we're dealing with. I'm galking about legit warlords we're trying to topple. You really shouldn't compare. Plus, as much as I dislike Trump, he doesn't really affect your day to day life. These guys literally take our tax money. I mean that in the literal sense. They're all billionaires.

Atheist Lebanese

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Well yeah, thats why I asked best case, assuming most of that will happen.
    I read it as worst case. I'm retarded.

Best case is that Hez allows the government and parliament to resign. The PM will then (as per the constitution) be tasked with forming a new interim government. The people want a group of technocrats to come in and play those roles while we head for a new round of elections. Once that happens the president should resign and new one should be appointed by parliament. Our president isn't elected through direct democracy but rather through parliamentary voting.

Atheist Lebanese

Trump is fkn santa claus compared to what we're dealing with. I'm galking about legit warlords we're trying to topple. You really shouldn't compare. Plus, as much as I dislike Trump, he doesn't really affect your day to day life. These guys literally take our tax money. I mean that in the literal sense. They're all billionaires.
    I'm not talking about Trump but the Lords Army in Uganda and the crazy communist cannibals in Congo...and other places mostly Africa.

My dad fought the KKK in Mississippi. Those guys guys were real punks..chasing women around in grocery stores to scare the husbands.

Set cars on fire. Burning crosses to scare the **** out of people supporting racial tolerance and love and understanding.

Finally settled it with metal pipes, but the cycle of violence persists and those guys still mess with me a little. It's not Trump that is bad he's a clown...

But he woke up these guys and they're extremely not cool.

I'm sort of a personal target I think everyone sort of wonders what's going to happen to me. And the Russians hate me too (srs).

lol

In Mali and Kenya I lost some good people.

Still dealing with the anger, but I never went to Congo and became a mercenary.

Almost did.

That whole continent is a mess. It's hard to say where to start.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

I just received my Cthulhu mask and gloves.

Omg omg omg
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just received my Cthulhu mask and gloves.

Omg omg omg
    I got this mask for halloween

what do you think?
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That picture was from Idaho, my company expanded around the country now. It's beautiful here, I fly back to Austin tonight.

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    That's good news. How is your esposa handling things at the moment?
    Honestly, wife is having a mental breakdown right now. I think it's the emotions of how will she take care of a baby when she has her own back problems.

In other news, my body is starting to heal and improve. I might be able to begin lifting again soon. Physical therapy at home has been working.

My knees and left bicep were injured a few years ago while lifting/running.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gonna get wife a new AR15 for our 20th anniversary wedding gift.

How should I wrap it?
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Gonna get wife a new AR15 for our 20th anniversary wedding gift.

How should I wrap it?
    In a mini casket with "RIP intruders" written on it.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    In a mini casket with "RIP intruders" written on it.
    Do you really want them to "rest in peace" if they intruded your home?

I don't do limits.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post

Well we definitely know how you feel about intruders....

I'm a pretty liberal democrat, but I would like to see all illegals rounded up and kicked out of the country along with their children.

I just don't give a **** about them. If somebody crosses the boarder illegally, shoot them as an act of aggression, we have a legal immigration procedure for a reason.
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

Well we definitely know how you feel about intruders....
    Truth.

I don't do limits.

Phuck a-game stop getting banned

What happened to lasher and nutsy?

I know they were banned and unbanned but those two were actual contributors.

On another note, I think somebody negged me, but I'm colorblind and can't tell who. I will just assume they are all reps.

I don't do limits.

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Phuck a-game stop getting banned

That boy must hold some sort of record for most bannings. It cracks me up.

What happened to lasher and nutsy?

I know they were banned and unbanned but those two were actual contributors.

On another note, I think somebody negged me, but I'm colorblind and can't tell who. I will just assume they are all reps.

Lasher's too smart for most people on this forum and he prolly got tired on the notstop abuse of Christians.

Nutsy is still holding his breath while at work. (obvious reference to his sig)

Negs are a badge of honor depending on who negged you. Post a screen pic and action will be taken...
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To answer your question:

I have never known Mr. Game to play around. Look at his avi. He 'aint playin'.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Chowboy View Post
    That boy must hold some sort of record for most bannings. It cracks me up.
    wow I'm deeply offended by this

Welcome back A-Game

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I meant "Rot in pieces"

Welcome back A-Game
    Oh hai. Are you a wizard? Ban was supposed to be month I think.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Wizards are nice
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Page 120 of 193 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast