Page 144 of 147 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 4409
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh okay. Well it isn’t prescribed to me, someone gave me one of their pens. That person has ptsd. They said would help me sleep and zero residuals.

Edit: it’s one of those wide awake relaxed buzzes

Last edited by Deathstroke; 08-04-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Hole lee chit looking at some of the vid now.

I feel so heartless for prior comment , hope all goes as well as if can TBK
    <3

We've become desensitized to this stuff.. Been through this ad nauseam. ¹Shockwave was felt in Cyprus, which is 150 miles away.

It's a small city, so you always know people who died when this happens. It's a bit tough this time around because of the covid situation and the fact that hospital occupancy is a thing.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    <3

We've become desensitized to this stuff.. Been through this ad nauseam. ¹Shockwave was felt in Cyprus, which is 150 miles away.

It's a small city, so you always know people who died when this happens. It's a bit tough this time around because of the covid situation and the fact that hospital occupancy is a thing.

Don’t get me wrong I still think you’re a nut case

Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don’t get me wrong I still think you’re a nut case
    You won't find a shortage of people in agreement with you

Atheist Lebanese

All men are created equal metroins's Avatar
    metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You won't find a shortage of people in agreement with you
    If you live near there, you might want to get out and go on vacation.

There will likely going to be food and infrastructure shortages for a few weeks. I watched a video saying 80% of imports came through that port and 3 months of wheat were in a granary near the explosion and a huge portion of flour was also destroyed.
    Back on that injury recovery time, yoga stretching and running.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    If you live near there, you might want to get out and go on vacation.

There will likely going to be food and infrastructure shortages for a few weeks. I watched a video saying 80% of imports came through that port and 3 months of wheat were in a granary near the explosion and a huge portion of flour was also destroyed.
    I live in Dubai. I have a house in Beirut, and visit home quite often.

300,000 homeless

2.8 kilotons. Hiroshima was 13 for reference.

Atheist Lebanese

Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I live in Dubai. I have a house in Beirut, and visit home quite often.

300,000 homeless

2.8 kilotons. Hiroshima was 13 for reference.

Any word on relatives, friends?
    * Trad Archery Crew

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You put this in perspective.

For anyone that remembers it the Timothy McVeigh Oklahoma bomb was 2 tons of AN

The warehouse in Beirut allegedly had 2750 tons of AN

Now McVeigh's bomb had all the other goodies , diesel fuel, tovex to ignite, acetylene canisters, etc.

But the power is that AN is unreal.

Looking at the pics (is they are legit) at how that AN was stored - its amazing this didn’t happen sooner - eocicialy with possible clumping from humidity at that location.

Just for boring reading.

https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/stand...ons/2014-12-03

I’ve seen a legit well designed bomb(s) take out a 1/8 mile long steel reinforced bridge with just 3/4 ton AN included.

kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bushmaster, in regards to your comment about renting, Im looking to hopefully buy a property sometime next year. However I have seen some articles about landords getting the shaft with the laws against evictions due to covid. One guy went to collect the rent and his tenant murdered him.

If the RE market tanks that would make it easier for me to get into I suppose.

I met with my cousin last week who got rich buying houses to rent on air b&b near the french quarter in new orleans, he recommended buying a cheap house near an area thats being developed, rent it for a year and then flip it
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Bushmaster, in regards to your comment about renting, Im looking to hopefully buy a property sometime next year. However I have seen some articles about landords getting the shaft with the laws against evictions due to covid. One guy went to collect the rent and his tenant murdered him.

I met with my cousin last week who got rich buying houses to rent on air b&b near the french quarter in new orleans, he recommended buying a cheap house near an area thats being developed, rent it for a year and then flip it
    There are always landlord horror stories dude.. I know I used to hear them and they always scared the crap out of me. And it hasn't been perfect by any means, but financially it's probably been the best decision I've ever made. Also, yeah evictions are tough now, but I'm pretty sure the banks will also work with you if you need them to.. I haven't had any issues yet (knock on wood), so take that for what it's worth.

But right now interest rates are at historic lows. And you need tax deductions, so....

Flipping is an option too - although I've heard there are so many people doing that since the HGTV shows that it's hard now. Not sure about that.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want to live in Thigh Land. It sounds amazing.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post

I wish I had made that a bigger part of my investments when I was a little younger.

I didn’t want the hassle compared to just getting speculative or growth equities (I’ve always been kinda good as in a e Bragg way )

Looking back I could have just used property mgt companies in the periods of my life I have night time.

For Real estate I went the commercial , sometimes with silent ventures, route instead.

I’m convinced commercial has to be more of a pain in the ass.

Good payouts / but damn

Freedom's Last Hope™ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A tornado touched down 200 miles east of here...

I wish I could see one up close.
    --------EctoCanuck ☻/︻╦╤─
    ▂▄▅ Army of One /▌ ██▅▃▂
    I██████████████████]
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

The Hero You Don't Deserve

Unlicensed Bunker Inspector (PM Me For Rates)

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EctoCanuck View Post
    A tornado touched down 200 miles east of here...

I wish I could see one up close.
    No thanks Jeff...we were just at the beach and a small hurricane came through. An outer band hit the beach before we expected, and the instant sandstorm was quite something (something unpleasant).

I've seen waterspouts down at Myrtle Beach before, and they're interesting to see...out at sea. Don't think I would appreciate being in the vicinity of one coming ashore.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    No thanks Jeff...we were just at the beach and a small hurricane came through. An outer band hit the beach before we expected, and the instant sandstorm was quite something (something unpleasant).

I've seen waterspouts down at Myrtle Beach before, and they're interesting to see...out at sea. Don't think I would appreciate being in the vicinity of one coming ashore.
    Did you try and make a break for it???

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Did you try and make a break for it???
    I was inside when it hit, and realized immediately when I heard the wind that they were in trouble...ran out to help get them inside.

It was nuts...like being sandblasted. Thankfully, they weren't very far away but if you got caught like a mile out in that it would be terrible. Could go blind, easily. The sand really hurts too when it's moving 40-50 miles an hour or whatever it was.

Edit: We had planned to stay through the hurricane and knew it wouldn't be horrendous...just that one band hit at like 4 PM when the storm was expected at midnight. It took everyone on the beach by surprise, and they saw it coming but it closed the distance from the horizon with remarkable speed.

Fall for Judo:

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, after 5 months of trying to impregnate the wife and start a loving family, it finally happened... until she miscarried shortly after. It's a really indescribable feeling I have right now. I can't even go for a small camping trip to unwind a bit, with half the beaches/spots/etc. closed and the other half booked right through September. Sigh... Glad my willpower is strong enough to not fall into addiction, unlike what's left of my family.

Back to working 7 days/wk to keep my mind and body busy.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    Misanthrope crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was inside when it hit, and realized immediately when I heard the wind that they were in trouble...ran out to help get them inside.

It was nuts...like being sandblasted. Thankfully, they weren't very far away but if you got caught like a mile out in that it would be terrible. Could go blind, easily. The sand really hurts too when it's moving 40-50 miles an hour or whatever it was.

Edit: We had planned to stay through the hurricane and knew it wouldn't be horrendous...just that one band hit at like 4 PM when the storm was expected at midnight. It took everyone on the beach by surprise, and they saw it coming but it closed the distance from the horizon with remarkable speed.
    No, I meant running away from the hospital guards who accompanied you on the trip.

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post
    Well, after 5 months of trying to impregnate the wife and start a loving family, it finally happened... until she miscarried shortly after. It's a really indescribable feeling I have right now. I can't even go for a small camping trip to unwind a bit, with half the beaches/spots/etc. closed and the other half booked right through September. Sigh... Glad my willpower is strong enough to not fall into addiction, unlike what's left of my family.

Fukked up, sorry dude. Stay strong for your wife, which I'm sure you are anyway.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sorry to hear mate. Maybe go camping off trail. I'm in the same boat because everything is booked here too. I'm just gonna hike into the bush somewhere. The less people the better atm anyway.
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's actually a dream of mine to build and set up a self-sustaining, off-grid cabin in the wilderness which I can periodically escape to and unwind. Or even eventually, if I get sick of the rat race, to move into permanently.

From my research the costs seem to hover around the 60k mark to get one built and set up. Don't have quite that much to drop immediately on the project, but soon.....
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    It's actually a dream of mine to build and set up a self-sustaining, off-grid cabin in the wilderness which I can periodically escape to and unwind. Or even eventually, if I get sick of the rat race, to move into permanently.

From my research the costs seem to hover around the 60k mark to get one built and set up. Don't have quite that much to drop immediately on the project, but soon.....
    Property taxes?

I know this feeling. We miscarried at 16 weeks. I think about that day almost every day of the week.

Took us 3 years to have a child.

Keep trying. We had to use a surrogate.

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post

This is a good idea for you, you should try to have it done before November - completely off the grid.

You can begin writing your manifesto now in prep.

I'm very sorry for your loss

My brother experienced the same, and I know that it is devastating. We tried for years, but eventually it worked. Same for my brother. Don't lose heart. All the pain you feel now ..know will one day be replaced with lasting joy.

Fall for Judo:

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    No, I meant running away from the hospital guards who accompanied you on the trip.
    Lol...I'm on the loose.

Fall for Judo:

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Very sorry to hear this, Jaeg. All the best, buddy.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Working 7 days a week is good. Great for character.

Sorry for you loss man.

Wife and I went through that multiple times. The worse was a placenta abroption at 9 months 2 weeks pregnant- she had to deliver the baby knowing it was still born, and her blood platelets were too low for a c section- had to go regular. Happened on the same year her mother died(the day before our wedding)

She spiraled into quick depression, and quickly fell inadequate / self blaming. I quickly realized it was my role above my own heartfelt sorrow of loss - to help her. The biggest approach I took was "get back on the saddle" don't give up- made an over the top effort for positive motivation- got her preggo 4 months later- had 1st baby.

In between that and my 2nd child 5 years later we probably had a total of 5 miscarriages- 2 of them past 12 weeks. (one was another really sad story that was caused by intimidate needed stress- for another day)

We've chalked it up to an autoimmune disorder she has. Not sure though.

What I'd say is be very cognizant of her true feelings, and reassurance towards her. Remember your role above all is the male leader here, above and beyond your own hardship in feelings.

Hope things work out for ya'll brah, don't give up, put your mind to it- make it happen

As gachase said, during our 6 failed embryo transfers/pregnancies, the best thing I could do was keep pushing to get back in the saddle.

After each failure, I didn't really give my wife time to hit ultra depression mode because I had already booked doctors visits for a day or two later.

My wife didn't want to make a second batch of embryos and kept saying she was defective, but I had already made the appointments.

Ugh

Gonna have to take a week or so break here, y’all keep the libs mopped up

Regulation chit getting dicey again, gotta make some prep arguments....

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've tried about a dozen times to respond but keep getting an error, so I had to upload my text onto an image and reply this way.

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Fukked up, sorry dude. Stay strong for your wife, which I'm sure you are anyway.

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Sorry to hear mate. Maybe go camping off trail. I'm in the same boat because everything is booked here too. I'm just gonna hike into the bush somewhere. The less people the better atm anyway.

Property taxes?

I know this feeling. We miscarried at 16 weeks. I think about that day almost every day of the week.

Took us 3 years to have a child.

Keep trying. We had to use a surrogate.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Very sorry to hear this, Jaeg. All the best, buddy.

I'm very sorry for your loss

My brother experienced the same, and I know that it is devastating. We tried for years, but eventually it worked. Same for my brother. Don't lose heart. All the pain you feel now ..know will one day be replaced with lasting joy.

Working 7 days a week is good. Great for character.

Sorry for you loss man.

Wife and I went through that multiple times. The worse was a placenta abroption at 9 months 2 weeks pregnant- she had to deliver the baby knowing it was still born, and her blood platelets were too low for a c section- had to go regular. Happened on the same year her mother died(the day before our wedding)

She spiraled into quick depression, and quickly fell inadequate / self blaming. I quickly realized it was my role above my own heartfelt sorrow of loss - to help her. The biggest approach I took was "get back on the saddle" don't give up- made an over the top effort for positive motivation- got her preggo 4 months later- had 1st baby.

In between that and my 2nd child 5 years later we probably had a total of 5 miscarriages- 2 of them past 12 weeks. (one was another really sad story that was caused by intimidate needed stress- for another day)

We've chalked it up to an autoimmune disorder she has. Not sure though.

What I'd say is be very cognizant of her true feelings, and reassurance towards her. Remember your role above all is the male leader here, above and beyond your own hardship in feelings.

Hope things work out for ya'll brah, don't give up, put your mind to it- make it happen

As gachase said, during our 6 failed embryo transfers/pregnancies, the best thing I could do was keep pushing to get back in the saddle.

After each failure, I didn't really give my wife time to hit ultra depression mode because I had already booked doctors visits for a day or two later.

My wife didn't want to make a second batch of embryos and kept saying she was defective, but I had already made the appointments.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    Misanthrope crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741