Page 96 of 193 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 5780
    Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Do yourself a favor and just take the orders and try and up-sell the customers to a large fry or a milkshake.
    Lmao
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    At the end of the day it's going to be my ass because nobody in the upper ranks ever takes responsibility... So I half expect to find myself on the unemployment line soon.

If it isn't sorted within a week, I'm cutting past my direct management team and going straight to the top.
    I assume you've created an email trail laying out your concerns to your management team? You should have some kind of evidence that you've done your bit and they're sitting around with their collective thumb up their arses.

BTW going to the top is a bold move. It absolutely sounds like the right thing to do but traditionally you end up being treated as a crazy maverick. I guess if you're going to get screwed either way you may as well roll the dice.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Many times always start assuming raw survival instinct.

Who had something to gain, who has something to lose.

The mid management are protesting their jobs and income, as well as seeking promotion by often skewing performance to look better than it may really be.(possibly conceding QC)

The upper management are protecting their income, and in some cases the shareholder(incentive stock option income)- however they may also be willing to skew performance by conceding quality - but not as much -their baseline pay is safer with a bigger loss if poor behavior is exposed.

The board of directors is there to protect the shareholder. If something is happening that would place the company in a position liability, they want to know. If it’s a concession of quality for profit - they may want to know , or already know and have agreed to take that route.

If senior management or ceo is making compromises to maximize their compensation(board sets the comp package) however possibly placing the shareholder in a bad position- the board wants to know.

Who to talk to?

Is the QC compromise causing possible safety issues? You’re pretty protected in they case.

Is it just poor quality, however the efficacy is increasing the compensation of management?

How is each level paid?

Who is it helping get paid more ?

Who is it not really helping get paid more?

Tell the person or people it’s not helping the most.

If it’s just a quality concession that doesn’t really compromise safety and the company had just made that strategic decision as a whole, shut up and do your job and don’t buy their stock.

The first step I would take is learn each levels compensation package.

In some cases you send it the senior managements and CC board members.
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Most large companies have anonymous hotlines (or something equivalent) for these kinds of things, and they usually take incoming reports very seriously
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Do yourself a favor and just take the orders and try and up-sell the customers to a large fry or a milkshake.

Not changing the oil in the fryer is srs biz
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lulz, I don't have to say anything now. 44,000 litres of award winning premium product failed lab testing. A few asses getting kicked.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

Wake up gents

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Wake up gents
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

dont call me shirley spatchcock's Avatar
    spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pipe burst under my driveway, has apparently been leaking for a while, water bill is enormous. Insurance should be covering most of repair costs but we can’t start work until they send out their ******* to look at damage first / 2 days of telling them it’s an emergency and no ******* yet. Water is off st the mains - turninfcit on in bursts for showers etc...

Joys of home ownership

Had first game of league today - on the bench for A grade - due to injuries had to play nearly the whole game. My body was not ready - nearly 40 degrees out there today.

Son is rolling around now and crawling backwards, pushing himself around in his walker.

I went on r/politics this morning. Everyone is mad at fox for being in bed with trump or something. It’s like bizarro world
    Sig line can't be a novel

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spatchcock View Post
    Pipe burst under my driveway, has apparently been leaking for a while, water bill is enormous. Insurance should be covering most of repair costs but we can’t start work until they send out their ******* to look at damage first / 2 days of telling them it’s an emergency and no ******* yet. Water is off st the mains - turninfcit on in bursts for showers etc...

Joys of home ownership

Had first game of league today - on the bench for A grade - due to injuries had to play nearly the whole game. My body was not ready - nearly 40 degrees out there today.

Son is rolling around now and crawling backwards, pushing himself around in his walker.

I went on r/politics this morning. Everyone is mad at fox for being in bed with trump or something. It’s like bizarro world
    Yeah, r/politics used to be more neutral. Then it became a sounding board for anti-Trump Democrats. r/NeutralPolitics/ is basically the old r/politics. So go to neutral politics instead, unless you're just checking up on the state of the anti-Trump echo chamber.

Regarding the vicissitudes of home ownership, wait until your kids' friends start coming over in droves.

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sebstan01 View Post
    My first question is: Why?!?

My second question is: Why Harry Potter?!?
    I like Harry Potter. Are you implying that you don't? If so, did you really give it a chance to begin with? It stimulates your imagination in very healthy ways.

Watched the Swan Lake ballet there last month. That was incredible
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    I like Harry Potter. Are you implying that you don't? If so, did you really give it a chance to begin with? It stimulates your imagination in very healthy ways.

Watched the Swan Lake ballet there last month. That was incredible
    Swan Lake, I can completely get. It's just beautiful. I'm hoping to catch it the next time the ballet company in my area puts on a show but I'm sure it won't be as awesome as the one you saw.

Alas, I'd never gotten into HP as a kid/teenager and never really tried :-/ I don't see the big deal, I'm afraid. Blah...

:P

Tbh, I'd come across other, better books in relation to fantasy/sci-fi. My bf recently introduced me to David Eddings and in terms of fantasy as a genre, it's infinitely better. Just me :-/
    Last edited by Sebstan01; 03-15-2019 at 03:42 AM.

Sons main college he wanted to go to acceptance letter in.

Dad in mental spiral mode

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So Im sitting in my office today and one my old bosses comes in and says they need to see me. I go into the regional managers office with two of her bosses in there also all staring at me with no ex0ression. Im always so critical of myself so Im thinking oh god whats gone wrong...turns out they want to bring me into management to do the training for our entire east coast. We just went through a big merger so theres a large number of people that dont know what they're doing.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    So Im sitting in my office today and one my old bosses comes in and says they need to see me. I go into the regional managers office with two of her bosses in there also all staring at me and Im always so critical of myself so Im thinking oh god whats gone wrong...turns out they want to bring me into management to do the training for our entire east coast. We just went through a big merger so theres a large number of people that dont know what they're doing.
    Congrats sir

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Swan Lake, I can completely get. It's just beautiful. I'm hoping to catch it the next time the ballet company in my area puts on a show but I'm sure it won't be as awesome as the one you saw.

Alas, I'd never gotten into HP as a kid/teenager and never really tried :-/ I don't see the big deal, I'm afraid. Blah...

:P

Tbh, I'd come across other, better books in relation to fantasy/sci-fi. My bf recently introduced me to David Eddings and in terms of fantasy as a genre, it's infinitely better. Just me :-/
    Eddings fan checking in. Are you reading the Belgariad, or the Elenium series?
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eddings is barely better than a hack. He’s one step above Dean Koontz. HP is limited for sure but in the respective genres of teen vs. adult fantasy, it’s far better.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Eddings is barely better than a hack. He’s one step above Dean Koontz. HP is limited for sure but in the respective genres of teen vs. adult fantasy, it’s far better.
    The Belgariad in isolation is one of the greatest deconstructions of the fantasy genre presented in an easy to digest pageturning romp

The malloreon is the belgariad but worse

Elenium is the malloreon but butter

Tamuli is the elenium but worse

Belgarath the sorcerer and Polgara the sorceress are masturbation on paper

Althalus is hot trash

But the belgariad - that’s a good fkn series

He’s no Zelazny but he’s readable at his worst and pretty damn good at his best

The Belgariad in isolation is one of the greatest deconstructions of the fantasy genre presented in an easy to digest pageturning romp

Althalus is hot trash

Cool, I couldn't read that much Eddings if you paid me. Belgeriad was aight if repetitive and that was enough Eddings, the sequel trilogy was pants and put me off going back.

Plots are meh, characters and dialogue are repetitive, hero was a Marty Stu, the women are all annoying kunts and the prose is readable but nothing special although to be fair readable is a special all of it's own.

Oh, really? To be honest, I wouldn't know any better as I'm just getting into fantasy as a genre (I previously used to HATE it). Have you heard of Raymond E. Feist and if so, any thoughts? It's another recommendation and I'm considering buying his new series (Firemane saga).
    I read Magician and quite liked it. Other people rave about him so he's worth checking out.

My fantasy recommendation is Joe Abercrombie, particularly The First Law trilogy.

EDIT

Going to pimp my 100 book thread now, seems appropriate.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...6675491&page=1

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Althalus is hot trash

Mind blown if this wasn't copypasted
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Fuk you guys I read books

I haven’t read much Raymond feist, I started riftwar years and years ago but it didn’t grab me so cant really comment

Zelazny is imo the most talented fantasy writer in history. Chronicles of Amber is a good jumping off point but his one offs and short stories are also great - the only Zelazny story I’ve ever felt disappointed by was one that was finished posthumously by another author, and I reckon I can almost pinpoint the moment she took over

I am also a big fan of Stephen Donaldson, Mordant’s Need moreso than Thomas covenant. I have read those books probly half a dozen times.

Dan Simmons is more science fantasy than anything else and his prose can sometimes come off as a bit wankerish - the bloke wants every reader to know he’s a distinguished literature professor - but his Hyperion is probably the single greatest fiction novel I’ve ever read. If I had my time again i wouldn’t bother with the sequels - they were nice sci fi but did in the wizard of the first.

Tad Williams’ Otherland series has a similar sort of fantastic overarching scope to Hyperion but is much denser and sometimes steps into five-plot lines-nothing-actually-happening territory. I’ve read the first book maybe three or four times and tend to get halfway through the second before forgetting about it. The third has been sitting on my bookshelf untouched for ten years

I need to go back to the bookstore...

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk you guys I read books

Jakes <3
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Wall Investor &amp;amp; Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    The only book I've read in the last 4 years that didn't deal with politics or economics was Superintelligence. I couldn't stomach reading a fantasy novel.

Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    The only book I've read in the last 4 years that didn't deal with politics or economics was Superintelligence. I couldn't stomach reading a fantasy novel.

Only fantasy books I ever remember reading were required reads for school.

Even then it’s lokey I paid someone to read it and write report.

I did read the Bible mutilole tomes, not sure what that’s counted as though.

For the above I say “reading” loosely, if poissovld it’s a audio book while I’m doing business travel.

Sitting down and flipping pages for me is very rare these days.

Oh btw peeps just because I’m posting those doesn’t necessarily mean I’m recommending them.

Sometimes I see ceo reading So I picked it up.

You should all read Catch 22.

It is a good book.

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    You should all read Catch 22.

It is a good book.
    I can confirm it’s a good book

Also a terrible movie with one of my favourite actors - Alan Arkin

The kominsky method is great television I hope 2nd series comes out soon

Kahoona, you repped me pledging your undying loyalty when I eventually come to power here in Texas, and you also mentioned that you'd bought a bunch of Texas-y spice rubs.

Thanks for your loyalty, and what do you intend to do with those spice rubs?

Catch 22 was a great book, dude was a one hit wonder though. Did you ever read Something Happened? Lie. It did not. Closing Time, 33 years to write this sequel to Catch 22? You'd be disappointed if you waited 33 hours for that to show up.

You want consistency in your quirky dead 20th century literary iconoclasts, read Vonnegut.

Page 96 of 193 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast