Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66
Results 1,951 to 1,956 of 1956
    dont call me shirley spatchcock's Avatar
    spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) spatchcock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    got a second doggo

got a baby on the way.

life is good bros
    choccy milk cheer squad crew
    why have a six pack when you can have a whole keg crew
    its always beer o clock somewhere crew
    XXXX gold crew
    officially 6'0 crew thank you based blonde physio crew

start: 74kg
    current: 84kg
    goal: 95kg

145kg squat 110kg bench 180kg dead

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Who’s this?
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    Mr. President!
    How have you guys been?

Update me on our old crew: ScubaStevo, Sawoobley, Brighamw, Lasher, MuscleXtreme, Spadelexus, Newbie, Renegade, Bushmaster, Dave, etc., do any of them still post?

Is Luke still ranting about Russia or is he MAGA?
    (●̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Tan, Rested and Ready benedetto27's Avatar
    benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000) benedetto27 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post

Update me on our old crew: ScubaStevo,
    Been banned for a while, probably permabanned

Sawoobley, Brighamw, Lasher,
    Still around

MuscleXtreme, Spadelexus,
    Haven't seen muscle in a while, and spad is banned

Newbie,
    Sometimes

Renegade,
    Haven't seen in a while

Bushmaster, Dave, etc., do any of them still post?
    They're still regulars

Is Luke still ranting about Russia or is he MAGA?
    Is firmly on the trump train.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    How have you guys been?

Update me on our old crew: ScubaStevo, Sawoobley, Brighamw, Lasher, MuscleXtreme, Spadelexus, Newbie, Renegade, Bushmaster, Dave, etc., do any of them still post?
    I'm around bro, welcome back.. Dave is still here too.
    - Bathroom mirror shatters when I pop zits crew

- Nose hair so tough it destroys electric trimmer crew

- Feels guilty when I forget to water Hydrangeas crew

The man's name was Talus; he was made of iron mould, immovable, irresistible, unchanging; he held in his hand an iron flail, with which he threshed out falsehood and unfolded the truth..

StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StoliFun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surprisingly good fights last night, Bushmaster.

Spoiler!
    Felix Sater Crew (Very curious character; look him up srs)
    Texas Crew
    Weber's is my yellow mustard Crew
    Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke, Kurt Russell Crew
    Phở đặc biệt Crew

"If he wasn't my father, I would spray him with Mace" - Ivanka Trump

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Surprisingly good fights last night, Bushmaster.

[spoiler]Conor will ****ing merc Khabib if the fight ever happens. Khabib is afraid of getting hit and backs away with his chin up and out. Wherever Conor was, he was drooling watching that fight.[spoiler]
    Shiit, missed another one.. Last one I tried to watch in a bar but I got there late and couldn't even get in.. I've got to start planning ahead so I can figure this out lol. In the meantime though there's some local fights that I've started watching that are good.. Another one coming up next month.

I'll try to catch a youtube clip of Khabib with his chin up and out though.. Makes me wonder about his sparring partners and whether or not they're catching things like that.. I was sparring just a couple of weeks ago and got my bell rung good because my arms were tired and I dropped them. I'd like to say I learned my lesson and won't ever do it again, but heavy arms are heavy lol.
    - Bathroom mirror shatters when I pop zits crew

- Nose hair so tough it destroys electric trimmer crew

- Feels guilty when I forget to water Hydrangeas crew

The man's name was Talus; he was made of iron mould, immovable, irresistible, unchanging; he held in his hand an iron flail, with which he threshed out falsehood and unfolded the truth..