Page 62 of 193 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 5780
    Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz

RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats good on netflix/prime these days? They are pumping out so much content I cant keep up. I like marco polo but it got cancelled

Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    You don’t think that he mainly attracts a following of (for lack of a better word) disenfranchised young men? And most of these young men are socially awkward, probably not very attractive, probably not very successful, lost in life in general, and that’s a great recipe for them to get attracted to extreme philosophies or view points where everyone else is responsible for their failures (be it feminism, immigrants, political correctness, religion etc). I think there’s a massive overlap between JBP fans and this category of men.

Not to mention that many of his followers are like a fcking cult. Even Peter Hitchens thinks so.

FYI: I don’t think JBP is racist. I would’ve probably been part of the cult if he’d become famous 4-5 years ago or when I first joined this site.

At the end of the day, if he inspires you to be a better, more successful person - more power to ya. I just don’t see the appeal, but I guess I’m not the target demographic.

Also, I feel that he is so popular speaks volumes about parenting and how weak the family unit has become, especially in the West.
    People are tired of the social justice warrior censorship, so people like Jordan who are not afraid to discuss these topics are popular. Especially in commie canada.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Whats good on netflix/prime these days? They are pumping out so much content I cant keep up. I like marco polo but it got cancelled

People are tired of the social justice warrior censorship, so people like Jordan who are not afraid to discuss these topics are popular. Especially in commie canada.
    That makes more sense to me.

I just watched Designated Survivor, pretty decent. IDK if it's on Netflix, but if you can, watch "The Night Manager". One of the best shows I've seen.
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Altered Carbon just dropped on Netflix. I haven't started watching it yet but holy **** did they pour money into it.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Altered Carbon just dropped on Netflix. I haven't started watching it yet but holy **** did they pour money into it.
    Loved the book, my fingers are crossed that the TV series is even half as good.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Amazon is making a Snow Crash tv series, too.

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Amazon is making a Snow Crash tv series, too.
    :hng:

Sorry, just nerdgasm'd a bit.

Ep1 of Altered Carbon was pretty sweet, I see a bunch of minor things I'd do more like the book but I feel it's true to the aesthetic, also I can see they spent some cash. Give it 7.5/10 and I could see the series as whole doing 6.5 at worst and up to 9.0 at best.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol no fuking way.

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Lol no fuking way.

Danny McBride originally thought he'd just be a writer, not also an actor.

Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Netflix (the Australian version) is pretty limited, to be honest. Check out Amazon Prime; they have some great new shows. There's a new one with Tom Hiddleston in it (forgot the name).

I'm currently watching Altered Carbon on Netflix. One of the few sci-fi shows on there. I haven't read the books so I have nothing to compare it to (a plus, in my book). Really enjoying it so far. It's a detective story against a futuristic, cyber punk-type background. Some good philosophical questions posed therein, too.

:hng:

Sorry, just nerdgasm'd a bit.

Ep1 of Altered Carbon was pretty sweet, I see a bunch of minor things I'd do more like the book but I feel it's true to the aesthetic, also I can see they spent some cash. Give it 7.5/10 and I could see the series as whole doing 6.5 at worst and up to 9.0 at best.
    Hah, I only just saw your post. I'm on episode 4 atm, and it's still interesting to me. I like the fact that I haven't read any of the books because they'd make me lose interest in the show/critique it too much, in all honesty.

Super enraging review here:

The idea that the protagonist is an Asian man hiding inside a white man’s body is a blatant form of whitewashing. The story is written that way in Morgan’s book and Kovacs isn’t necessarily the only character walking around in another racial or ethnic identity — one of the underlying points of Altered Carbon is that you should never make assumptions about someone based on what their skin looks like — but still, given all the conversations about Hollywood’s need for better representation, that part of the show feels especially off-putting.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/02/alter...ix-review.html

Yeah I guess if whitewashing is today's 'what Hollywood is doing wrong' story, someone should have gone back in time 15 years and told Richard Morgan to write the book differently. Except no, the conflict between the notion that the sleeve isn't you but the fact that the meat does have a profound influence upon your psyche is a constant and major theme of the book. The point that Kovacs lost his epicanthal folds in his latest re-sleeving was treated as perhaps the most trivial example of the kind of trauma re-sleeving can inflict, calling into question whether it's really worth obsessing over.

I'm guessing the reviewer didn't get to Episode 2 where Kovacs obtains information by pretending that he was a woman resleeved in a man's body. That kind of casual cis-male appropriation of the pain experienced by trans people throughout our evil patriarchal history would presumably have exploded her tiny mind.

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Syrian terrorists at it again in France

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goodnight gents.
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fuark how long is a-game banned? He was quality poster...

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    I heard the ban is just a cover, and that he's really metamorphosing inside a gin- and vegemite-soaked mucus cocoon hanging from one of the shells of the Sydney Opera House.

He'll be unbanned when he reaches his final form.

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    Syrian terrorists at it again in France

Lmao

French Muslim singer quits TV show amid row over online posts
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43002832

I can bet you she probably thought Jews were really behind all those attacks in France too.
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Yes I was a 80’s kid.....

1984 Epcot center

Admit it, you mirin the socks

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Yes I was a 80’s kid.....

1984 Epcot center

Admit it, you mirin the socks

[img]https://i.imgur.com/8fyY432.jpg[/im.g]
    omfg those shorts I can't even
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Watched the first couple of episodes. Liked it a lot and you can tell that no expense was spared. Definitely worth a watch.

Of course, it helps that I did not read the book. Movies/series rarely equal a well written book.
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    u want sum fuk bby?
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    omfg those shorts I can't even
    That was the chit back in the day. Those shorts forced me to do leg day. Now, mens shorts have gone full sharia and only 4 inches of ankles are seen lol

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Remember this? Turn the sound up.. (no sicko)

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chase, was your thread, I think it was your thread?? about opioids/pain management including your story/pics closed?
    The fuk?

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Chase, was your thread, I think it was your thread?? about opioids/pain management including your story/pics closed?
    The fuk?
    That was nypat thread.

My guess is because of the botany discussion.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    The fuk?
    That was nypat thread.

My guess is because of the botany discussion.
    Of course, a thread with an interesting discussion, several informed posters and a minimum of partisan shillery...that's the one that gets closed off.

Of course, a thread with an interesting discussion, several informed posters and a minimum of partisan shillery...that's the one that gets closed off.
    I’m sure another one is bound to pop up at some point.

Fairly significant part of the budget and relevant popular issue.

As far as the other part of the discussion I wish the powers that be would modernize that forum rule with a specific exception given the laws changing and major political aspect of it.

As far as the other part of the discussion I wish the powers that be would modernize that forum rule with a specific exception given the laws changing and major political aspect of it.
    Yeah I get very bored with 'legalise it!' threads but I'd like to see peripheral discussions allowed, as I would in the same way that if a powerful psychedelic showed promise in certain kind of psychiatric treatment for example, it would be irritating to have that discussion closed because drugs are bad mkay.

Page 62 of 193 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast