Page 50 of 193 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 5780
    Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But who was range of motion?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    But who was range of motion?
    That was right towards the end of my 2 hour work out, so I was beat. I just lift for strength...want to test out my limits every day.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looks like you pointed the camera at the top of the machine and shook it a bit. Lel
    El
    Edit: and by camera I mean potato
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    Looks like you pointed the camera at the top of the machine and shook it a bit. Lel
    El

Edit: and by camera I mean potato
    Yah it's just a Samsung galaxy s7. I might upgrade to the Iphone X later. I don't have a problem with people arguing here in the R/P, but I told you about my guns gif thread which was reported, then my avi was reported,and now people are reporting happy...instead of having a debate.

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    A childhood full of soccer makes for the best footwork later in life in other sports.

Olajuwon was an amazing goalie before he redefined bigman basketball. Likewise Jose Aldo could have been a professional soccer player before he became the most dominant featherweight in the history of MMA.
    Don't forget about Steve Nash

Even Shaq listed The Dream at #1. So did The Admiral. Dude is as classy as they get as well. I don't think we'll ever see another player with his kind of footwork in the paint

Atheist Lebanese

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Yah it's just a Samsung galaxy s7. I might upgrade to the Iphone X later. I don't have a problem with people arguing here in the R/P, but I told you about my guns gif thread which was reported, then my avi was reported,and now people are reporting happy...instead of having a debate.
    Haters gonna hate. Ignore the idiots

S7 I I a good phone. I'm the worst photographer of all time btw. I can't even point and shoot with a point and shoot camera. For some reason every pic I've ever taken looks like crap. Don't know why

Atheist Lebanese

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yah it's just a Samsung galaxy s7.
    Since you mentioned it, how long does your battery last? I have to charge mine 2-3 times an effing day.. This is my first samsung and I'm not happy with it.. I'd always had motorolas and the last one of them I had I'd charge it 2-3 times a WEEK.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Since you mentioned it, how long does your battery last? I have to charge mine 2-3 times an effing day.. This is my first samsung and I'm not happy with it.. I'd always had motorolas and the last one of them I had I'd charge it 2-3 times a WEEK.
    Mine works fine...the only problem is the battery swells up really big in like a year. Does the Iphone do that?

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you mean by reported? Someone complained and it was removed?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RIP Malcolm

Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's like some people cannot tell the difference between a sports team, and their own family. I sometimes wonder how people would feel if their family or families in general was managed by a sports team manager.

Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    It's like some people cannot tell the difference between a sports team, and a family. I sometimes wonder how people would feel if their family or families in general was managed by a sports team manager.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hakeem Olajuwon is the greatest center to ever play ball
    You may want to take a peek at Philadelphia. Word is they are developing new Hakeem's these days.

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    You may want to take a peek at Philadelphia. Word is they are developing new Hakeem's these days.
    Embiid? He's been playing out of his mind. If he continues to develop his post game and stays healthy, dude is going to wreck

Personally, i can't stop watching Giannis. Best undocumented immigrant of all time

Atheist Lebanese

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Embiid? He's been playing out of his mind. If he continues to develop his post game and stays healthy, dude is going to wreck

Personally, i can't stop watching Giannis. Best undocumented immigrant of all time
    Embiid has the footwork that no other center has in the league, which is reminiscent of Hakeem.

Giannis is an absolute freak. I said last year that he was already better than Scottie Pippen ever was, and I was criminalized for it. The dude has unlimited potential. If he can develop a genuine midrange and perimeter game, he's got potential to be the best of all-time. Extremely unlikely, but the potential is there.

Also, I love the **** out of Hakeem... But the best big man of all-time is Wilt. You simply cannot deny his hegemony.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

https://streamable.com/rtunc

Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    Embiid has the footwork that no other center has in the league, which is reminiscent of Hakeem.

Giannis is an absolute freak. I said last year that he was already better than Scottie Pippen ever was, and I was criminalized for it. The dude has unlimited potential. If he can develop a genuine midrange and perimeter game, he's got potential to be the best of all-time. Extremely unlikely, but the potential is there.

Also, I love the **** out of Hakeem... But the best big man of all-time is Wilt. You simply cannot deny his hegemony.
    Agreed re Giannis. His competitiveness is reassuring. Even if he doesn't become the GOAT, that alone will ensure his ceiling remains very high.

Re GOAT big man. I can't give that to Wilt. as great as he was, Hakeem was in a different league talent-wise IMO.

Re Embiid. He's the closest thing to Hakeem, and his footwork is good. He needs to work on 2 different areas: 1)footwork speed. Watch Hakeem vids and then watch Embiid and look at the difference in footwork speed
    2) he needs to learn how to fake better.

Atheist Lebanese

Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just gave my last ever exam before graduation. Feels good, man.

Last edited by Sebstan01; 11-23-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Message for A-Game

https://vocaroo.com/i/s008OUMqFige

Originally Posted by Sebstan01 View Post

gjdm. You've earned it. Ready for that good life now?
    Last edited by Fang2; 11-24-2017 at 02:27 AM.

Congrats Seb. Straight into corporate superstardom now?

Atheist Lebanese

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The mods are all racist, xenophobic, gameophobes.

That is the perfect gif for you m8 lmao
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    GTFOH, he's played in maybe 10% of available games the past 3 years. 7 footers don't get better once they are injured. He's played in less games then Gregg Oden up to this point in his career.

I'll take a prime Shaq or even Duncan over Hakeem. Boom.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    GTFOH, he's played in maybe 10% of available games the past 3 years. 7 footers don't get better once they are injured. He's played in less games then Gregg Oden up to this point in his career.

I'll take a prime Shaq or even Duncan over Hakeem. Boom.
    Prime Shaq called Hakeem #1. Retired Shaq said it again.

Duncan was a PF who occasionally played center

No. Your opinion is wrong.

Atheist Lebanese

Prime Shaq called Hakeem #1. Retired Shaq said it again.

Duncan was a PF who occasionally played center

No. Your opinion is wrong.
    I'll still take Shaq. Yeah, IK he was listed as PF, but he did play quite a bit at center, so technically, I guess I will give you that. I would also take Kareem over Hakeem.

I'll still take Shaq. Yeah, IK he was listed as PF, but he did play quite a bit at center, so technically, I guess I will give you that. I would also take Kareem over Hakeem.
    After careful consideration, I have decided that your opinion is still wrong

Atheist Lebanese

After careful consideration, I have decided that your opinion is still wrong
    Hes 4th all time behind Shaq/Kareem/George Mikan.

Hes 4th all time behind Shaq/Kareem/George Mikan.
    Just noticed that there seems to be a high concentration of snackbar centers (Kareem, Shaq, Hakeem).

Atheist Lebanese

Just noticed that there seems to be a high concentration of snackbar centers (Kareem, Shaq, Hakeem).
    Mikan was added as part of the diversity quota.

Mikan was added as part of the diversity quota.
    "Without number 99, there is no me" - Shaq

Shaq also paid for his funeral

Atheist Lebanese

Page 50 of 193 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast