Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    You won't watch a show because it has a gay scene?

So now you're a snowflake if you're a straight guy that doesn't want to begin watching a show that contains a lengthy scene of two naked dudes with visible boners butt****ing each other.

LOL
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HoganIsGOAT View Post
    So now you're a snowflake if you're a straight guy that doesn't want to begin watching a show that contains a lengthy scene of two naked dudes with visible boners butt****ing each other.

LOL
    Yeah, i'd say you're a snowflake if you avoid a show because because of a same-sex scene. How snowflakey would it be if a gay person didn't watch any shows that had hetero scenes? Very, the answer is very
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, i'd say you're a snowflake if you avoid a show because because of a same-sex scene. How snowflakey would it be if a gay person didn't watch any shows that had hetero scenes? Very, the answer is very
    That's why they put a gay person or tranny in almost every show nowadays
    Can't go one survivor or big brother season without at least 1 gay but only a small percentage of the population is gay.

We have to have the gays on everything or they begin their loud screeching.

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    IN.

Anyone watching American Gods? New series and bit out there so far. Only started watching it because of Ian McShane of Deadwood, former HBO series.
    American Gods as in Neil Gaiman's American Gods? ****ing IN if it's the same ****.

Originally Posted by Chowboy View Post
    How do y'all find time to misc watching all that TV?

Misc is real deal.

TV is fantasy.

LOL
    Can't find time to r/p anymore with this new job. **** is mind blowing. I never thought I'd enjoy working on a single task, dedicating all of my time and resources into completing it. It's amazing. Usually, as Hell Desk or SysAdmin bro, it was a cluster. TICKETS! WORK TICKETS! OUTAGE! TICKETS! WORK TICKETS! Hey, this ****ing kunt that makes $750,000 a year can't right click, white glove treatment, okay? Oh, and he's a royal prick, spits on you as soon as you walk in, LOL, but he knows his stuff! He's so smart, but he can't right click on this thing even when we explain it to him like a ****ing five year old.

That's why I don't buy into this successful == smart bull****. Oh, he runs 200 businesses and is a billionaire? You know what that means? He's good at running businesses. He's not some ****ing prodigy and legendary austist.

Anyway, so at my last gig, these ****ing people -- these pathetic animals used computers daily to make BILLIONS of dollars for this company, and taking their cut. But they couldn't operate a ****ing "press the red X" application for ****.

"I'M NOT TECH LITERATE!?!?!?"

"It's as slow as molasses!!!11!"

"IS THE SERVER DOWN?"

"help! ASAP!"

"Please Advise"

I never understood that last one.

"Can't log in. Please advise"

Learn to ****ing type, you invalid? Take that under advisement, you stupid twat.

"IS CITRIX DOWN?" cc'd the entire ****ing company

C Project be like: Reply All - "Nope, you entered your password incorrectly too many times and locked your account."

Man, it felt good to that off my chest. I don't deal with end users anymore, nor do I deal with customers, clients, or anything else. I got my two computers, my keyboard and a half, and my six monitors and I get **** done.

Hope all is well with you all. BIG weekend coming up where I will have some time for myself. Probably just loaf around and hang out with the cats.

Lasher:

If you're still around check these out if you have a chance. Great Religions of Modern Man from the George Braziller publishing

Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    That's why they put a gay person or tranny in almost every show nowadays
    Can't go one survivor or big brother season without at least 1 gay but only a small percentage of the population is gay.

We have to have the gays on everything or they begin their loud screeching.
    Survivor and Big Brother? If you're watching those you got more problems than gay propaganda... LOL

Can't take the numbers for granted. With as controversial as the whole gay rights thing is, I doubt those numbers are accurate.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is indeed Neil Gaiman's American Gods (finally). Gillian Anderson plays the God of tv, I think.
    Last edited by StoliFun; 05-17-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by C Project View Post
    Survivor and Big Brother? If you're watching those you got more problems than gay propaganda... LOL

Can't take the numbers for granted. With as controversial as the whole gay rights thing is, I doubt those numbers are accurate.
    A fantastic point sir, as always. Lol @ the reality TV crap some people get warped into

Atheist Lebanese

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT supposedly straight men enjoy watching other men with raging boners **** each other. You *******s need a new hobby LOL.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    ITT supposedly straight men enjoy watching other men with raging boners **** each other. You *******s need a new hobby LOL.
    Who was that schmo that used to post here a while back.. The insurance salesman - remember? He said he and his GF were watching some movie that had a gay sex scene and she was repulsed by it. And he actually said he was bothered by her not wanting to see that. And the way he told the story was like he was looking for validation in getting irritated at her.. like "Can you believe that?"

Um.. yes?

Its one thing to accept gay people as people.. Colleagues, neighbors, friends, relatives - whatever. But there's nothing in any rulebook that says anybody should be comfortable with the actual reality of what they do. Keep the shiit covered penors to yourself and we'll get along just fine guise.. just saying (no bigot).
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 05-18-2017 at 05:17 AM.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can't find time to r/p anymore with this new job. **** is mind blowing. I never thought I'd enjoy working on a single task, dedicating all of my time and resources into completing it. It's amazing. Usually, as Hell Desk or SysAdmin bro, it was a cluster. TICKETS! WORK TICKETS! OUTAGE! TICKETS! WORK TICKETS! Hey, this ****ing kunt that makes $750,000 a year can't right click, white glove treatment, okay? Oh, and he's a royal prick, spits on you as soon as you walk in, LOL, but he knows his stuff! He's so smart, but he can't right click on this thing even when we explain it to him like a ****ing five year old.

That's why I don't buy into this successful == smart bull****. Oh, he runs 200 businesses and is a billionaire? You know what that means? He's good at running businesses. He's not some ****ing prodigy and legendary austist.

Anyway, so at my last gig, these ****ing people -- these pathetic animals used computers daily to make BILLIONS of dollars for this company, and taking their cut. But they couldn't operate a ****ing "press the red X" application for ****.

"IS THE SERVER DOWN?"

"help! ASAP!"

"Please Advise"

Learn to ****ing type, you invalid? Take that under advisement, you stupid twat.

C Project be like: Reply All - "Nope, you entered your password incorrectly too many times and locked your account."

Man, it felt good to that off my chest. I don't deal with end users anymore, nor do I deal with customers, clients, or anything else. I got my two computers, my keyboard and a half, and my six monitors and I get **** done.

Whoa!!! GOAT rant. Anytime you need to rant, post it here and we can ignore you just like your bosses...
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    American Gods as in Neil Gaiman's American Gods? ****ing IN if it's the same ****.

"IS THE SERVER DOWN?"

"help! ASAP!"

"Please Advise"

Hope all is well with you all. BIG weekend coming up where I will have some time for myself. Probably just loaf around and hang out with the cats
    My friend's mother was called into Ken Lay's office at Enron because he was having a problem with his pc. She figured it must be a difficult problem to stop Ken Lay.

He said his new mouse wasn't working. She wriggled it and asked if he'd put any batteries in it.

He asked her not to tell anyone about it.

Fuk him.

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will be watching American Gods when enough episodes are released.

Anyone psyched for IT? I'm thinking this would be better as a TV series than a movie because a) we golden age of TV series now and b) King's novel is large enough to beat Pennywise to death with and c) I don't see how we're going to fit in the tweenage gangbang unless there's 20+ hours of show time to play with.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even like straight sex scenes in movies. They're awkward as fk. I only sit through them to observe the female form.

You can bet your ass I'm not sitting through a show with gay scenes like the one he described.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thefornicator1 View Post
    i don't even like straight sex scenes in movies. They're awkward as fk. I only sit through them to observe the female form.

You can bet your pert ass i'm not sitting through a show with gay scenes like the one he described.
    fyp
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Well, finally decided on what my project car is going to be, and i'm stoked! I don't know why it didn't hit me earlier, because it's always been at the top of my bucket list. I think i just considered it unobtanium, because i already had a dedicated track car and so it slipped my mind.

Caterham 420R. Hnnnnnnng. Same color scheme as the below pic. The bad news.... they only produce about 500 a year, and there's literally just 1 more slot available for this year, which has a delivery date of next March. At this point i don't know if i'll get the slot. I'm hoping to find out today, or Sunday at the latest. Would be a lifelong dream come true, because i've wanted a Caterham since i was about 6 years old and thought it was the coolest thing i've ever seen. Still think it is, and the fact that it is blindingly quick is just a nice bonus

Last edited by Tha big kahoona; 05-17-2017 at 11:34 PM.

Atheist Lebanese

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do y'all find time to misc watching all that TV?

Misc is real deal.

TV is fantasy.

LOL
    I Misc while doing all things in real life.
    Last edited by JrM703; 05-18-2017 at 02:16 AM.

I'm going to have three cars despite only having one butt.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/QshO3mE.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/img]
    This Friday I'm going to put three rusty bikes out on the curb from my parents' terrifying near-hoarders garage.

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, finally decided on what my project car is going to be, and i'm stoked! I don't know why it didn't hit me earlier, because it's always been at the top of my bucket list. I think i just considered it unobtanium, because i already had a dedicated track car and so it slipped my mind.

Caterham 420R. Hnnnnnnng. Same color scheme as the below pic. The bad news.... they only produce about 500 a year, and there's literally just 1 more slot available for this year, which has a delivery date of next March. At this point i don't know if i'll get the slot. I'm hoping to find out today, or Sunday at the latest. Would be a lifelong dream come true, because i've wanted a Caterham since i was about 6 years old and thought it was the coolest thing i've ever seen. Still think it is, and the fact that it is blindingly quick is just a nice bonus

Nice, reminds me of an Ariel Atom crossed with a 40s British Sports Car.

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    This Friday I'm going to put three rusty bikes out on the curb from my parents' terrifying near-hoarders garage.
    I'm a hoarder, so i understand their plight. I kind of have it bad though because i'm also a minimalist. Basically i want everything gone, but not that, because i love that. Not that either, i've had since i was 10.

Originally Posted by JrM703 View Post
    Nice, reminds me of an Ariel Atom crossed with a 40s British Sports Car.
    It's a 50's British sports car. Initially he Lotus 7 before Caterham bought the rights to the 7. First went into production in 1957 and looks very similar to the ones on sale today

Atheist Lebanese

I'm a hoarder, so i understand their plight. I kind of have it bad though because i'm also a minimalist. Basically i want everything gone, but not that, because i love that. Not that either, i've had since i was 10.
    Last summer I threw out a box of really ancient wires and ****. The next time I visited I found a few of them sitting on top of a pile of twigs in a recycling bin (Logically). My heart sank when I saw them. Besides a couple of fire-hazard looking 35 year old extension cords, there was one item I had to confront him over. At first he said, "Well that's all I tried to save," like that was a valid excuse.

I asked him if he even knew what this one adapter did and he admitted that he did not. It was for hooking a computer up to a television that still had twin leads (the two screws for bunny ears predating coaxial cable hookups like F connectors). If he didn't have rheumatoid arthritis, I'm sure he'd have dug around to save more crap.

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ruthless Rockstar Games

lol@hoarding, it's a weird obsession. When my pop retired, he started hoarding machinery because it kept him active/amused. When he passed away I helped clear out his property, he had like 35 lawn mowers in the shed lmao
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

It's a 50's British sports car. Initially he Lotus 7 before Caterham bought the rights to the 7. First went into production in 1957 and looks very similar to the ones on sale today

Ok, so my head is in the right place.
    On a similar note love the 64' Triumph TR4.

Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    Ruthless Rockstar Games

lol@hoarding, it's a weird obsession. When my pop retired, he started hoarding machinery because it kept him active/amused. When he passed away I helped clear out his property, he had like 35 lawn mowers in the shed lmao
    I'm slowly becoming a prepper. Starter storing things like Battery Powered AM/FM Radios, Flash Lights, and Knives.

Just never know when society is truly going to devolve into chaos.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well shiit... RIP Chris Cornell. I was a yuuuuge fan.

Best Bond song ever, and I mean EVER (very very serious).

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Originally Posted by JrM703 View Post
    Ok, so my head is in the right place.
    On a similar note love the 64' Triumph TR4.

The Caterham is rip-your-face-off fast. It's the most surreal driving experience you can have

Great review here:

Atheist Lebanese

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The Caterham is rip-your-face-off fast. It's the most surreal driving experience you can have

Great review here:

If you need help putting it together, these guys are experts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxHV6QfJkg
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

If you need help putting it together, these guys are experts
    I'm probably going to need help, but i'm gonna do my best to figure it out on my own.

Atheist Lebanese

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    I don't even like straight sex scenes in movies. They're awkward as fk. I only sit through them to observe the female form.

You can bet your ass I'm not sitting through a show with gay scenes like the one he described.
    Juts fast forward...but Im not gonna lie, gay porn was shown in that episode. Far far exceeding anything you would see on late night cinemax/HBO.

Shep Smith just quoted the Butthole Surfers to describe the situation on Capitol Hill right now.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on page 2!!! Woohooo
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-