Page 154 of 162 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,620 of 4847
    SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should this also become a new copypasta?

Originally Posted by YesiEvenLiftBro View Post
    There is quite a lot of evidence, the way I piece it together is just my own speculation, however the evidence is there for you yourself to disseminate if you care to look for it. It's very hard to deny the degree to which the order has power however the full understanding of to what degree is pure speculation/estimation on my end.

I've given you a starting path (the knights templar) and an end point (free masons, scottish rite), you can also take into account Mazzini's letter in which all predictions have become true, or the founding of the Illuminati or the various videos and pictures people have snuck out of the bohemian club/grove meetings that highlight the Canaanite rituals they perform. Or the masonic symbology and ties to the knights Templar.

I feel obligated to make people aware of this, because it could result in saving you and your families if you are aware of their nefarious ends it can leave you with the question, do you put your head down and go along with it all until you have no other options, or do you stand up for what is right and speak the truth in the face of death and try to prevent your brothers and sisters from destroying one another? The choice will likely become yours rather shortly, this will all come to a head, global communism and Israel/Iran mutually destroying each other are the next stages.

They very much soo intent to re-create the rapture for better or worse, regardless of if you believe it or want it or don't want it. Your input into society is an illusion. People have become too complacent, they are unwilling to try to break the illusion if it means potential inconvenience or potential harm when they know if they keep their head down things will remain until they don't.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke
    It's from a thread on the "Frankfurt Raid": https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...9289431&page=7
    Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuentinSutpen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Not trying to start a republican vs Democrat debate in this chat thread but Trump could run again in 2024 right? A prophet told my religious aunt that there will be another Trump kind of like there was another Bush who of course got elected in 2000 after he big daddy. Or maybe it’ll be his wife? Like Bill his wife ran for potus.

In short can Trump, Donald that is, run again and win?
    He can run again. He would have to go through the whole primary process again, against other candidates. He would be 78. He would be limited to one-term if he wins in 2024.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I might need illegal substances to make it through these next two weeks.

2000mg of caffeine a day will have to do.
    Encryption key holder

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Should this also become a new copypasta?

It's from a thread on the "Frankfurt Raid": https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...9289431&page=7
    That is definitely not a bad one to use when somebody posts a crazy conspiracy.

I think my body is breaking down, last night I tweaked my back deadlifting a 5 month old baby.
    Last edited by metroins; 11-23-2020 at 07:06 AM.
    Beginning Injury Recovery lifting. Mountain Biking is my cardio and leg routine. Ankle is improving.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Decided to abandon heavy squats for good and don't go below my 10 rep max with them. Started using the V-Squat machine as my main strength lift and within 6 weeks I went from 2 plates to 12 (540lbs) for 5 reps, full ATG. Don't know if that's good or not, though, but each session I'm easily able to add weight with no issue or compromise to my form.

Much, much easier on my lower back and sciatica in general.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    ADHD crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741

Soros Disciple - AOC <3 Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    gachase...question for ya.

I have an American friend who's involved in quite a few political circles (he's conservative). He explained the concept of "burrowing" to me. He said it's something all presidents do, but that Trump got around to doing it very late in his term, so there's going to be less of it done by his administration. He said that, because of the whole experience under a Trump presidency, the Democrats are going to spend 4 years doing nothing but burrowing people.

Is that legit talk?

For your time, i'll introduce you to our version of Paris Hilton (when Paris tried to sing, so the worst version of Paris). The worst thing to happen to our country, and that's really saying something

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Masonic Grand Master. Masoning all day errday

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ made it to 1.04

You have my sympathies
    Cope or Rope boyos.

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is "burrowing " anything like the idea of a political termite?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Is "burrowing " anything like the idea of a political termite?
    Sort of, yes. Burrowing in is basically about assigning people to positions the federal government would have a hard time reversing.

Atheist Lebanese

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    Sort of, yes. Burrowing in is basically about assigning people to positions the federal government would have a hard time reversing.
    Regarding "burrowing," I believe that if one of the participants shouts "Armageddon!" then everyone has to stop and reevaluate their situational consent before continuing.

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    gachase...question for ya.

I have an American friend who's involved in quite a few political circles (he's conservative). He explained the concept of "burrowing" to me. He said it's something all presidents do, but that Trump got around to doing it very late in his term, so there's going to be less of it done by his administration. He said that, because of the whole experience under a Trump presidency, the Democrats are going to spend 4 years doing nothing but burrowing people.

Is that legit talk?

For your time, i'll introduce you to our version of Paris Hilton (when Paris tried to sing, so the worst version of Paris). The worst thing to happen to our country, and that's really saying something

[youtube]f6BuJP7Y64s[/you]
    Pence and Kelly handled most of the “burrowing" early - So I would say yes Trump was late , but the establishment wasn’t with theirs (different groups).

Nobody will ever every have a deeper controlled burrowing apparatus than Hillary Clinton created lol.

That’s The deep state intra-governmental control network

I don’t think Trump gave a fuk about it at first.

I Think it is also safe to say a few cabinet officials did an appropriate amount.
    Encryption key holder

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Getting 4 meals from Cracker Barrel delivered this Thursday, will be the goat thanksgiving.
    1 meal left for later. All meals with 3 sides, lol@2!!!

What would 2024 be Trump/Trump Jr. vs. Harris/some democrat vp?

I’m not even sure how exactly Biden will transfer power to Kamala but the pundits say it will occur.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

John Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock.

Getting 4 meals from Cracker Barrel delivered this Thursday, will be the goat thanksgiving.

What would 2024 be Trump/Trump Jr. vs. Harris/some democrat vp?

I’m not even sure how exactly Biden will transfer power to Kamala but the pundits say it will occur.

If they wait until 1 day after his second year inauguration anniversary she can president for 10 years.

Finish less than 2 year term - plus 2 4
    Year terms.

That’s probably then plan.
    Encryption key holder

frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankfrank3630 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ I'm not convinced the Dems have a "PLANNED" transition strategy (including an actual date or range of dates), but there is the fact that with the stressors of being in that Office, and being as old as he is, there are substantial odds that Biden may be unable to serve the entire four years.

Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    One thing I like about a good Brian kemp state

Gym’s been open with no mask , no wiping down, basically no sanitizer in the building for months now.

Yes the regulations there - but as far as the patrons and Gym NSFWG- and nobody ever comes to check
    I have no idea how long ago you posted this. It could even be from April or May or something. It just popped out of the queue when I hit REPLY. But, as far as sanitation protocols: no wiping down, nobody checking, not even sanitizer for those who may want to use some - you're OKAY with that?? [EDIT: obviously later than April or May, as you mention "months now"...]
    "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking" - Ray Bolger (The Scarecrow), THE WIZARD OF OZ, 1939.

Build, for a man, a fire - and he'll be warm for a little while. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

:-) (-:
    [ALOHA - as used in its traditional sense of greeting, best wishes, and an affirmation of life.]

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    ^ made it to 1.04

You have my sympathies
    She's 50 btw....wat

Atheist Lebanese

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Out of curiosity I looked up Cracker Barrel to see what was up, the sides look absolutely disgusting on the actual menu photographs, when they are presumably at their most artificially enhanced to appear as appetising as possible.

The "baby" carrots look like full sized carrots milled down to a uniform size, green beans have been clearly cooked until they are slop, "boiled cabbage" WTF who eats boiled cabbage unless they live in WWII London?, "dumplins" that resemble empty ravioli cases in some dubious white goop.

I'm assuming this all tastes better than it looks but holy chit I'd rather eat at McDs based on what I saw.
    Cope or Rope boyos.

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Out of curiosity I looked up Cracker Barrel to see what was up, the sides look absolutely disgusting on the actual menu photographs, when they are presumably at their most artificially enhanced to appear as appetising as possible.

The "baby" carrots look like full sized carrots milled down to a uniform size, green beans have been clearly cooked until they are slop, "boiled cabbage" WTF who eats boiled cabbage unless they live in WWII London?, "dumplins" that resemble empty ravioli cases in some dubious white goop.

I'm assuming this all tastes better than it looks but holy chit I'd rather eat at McDs based on what I saw.
    It is the only restaurant within hours of me to have fried chicken livers. besides those crispy bad boys they have a decent fish menu. I am a fish eating fnatic.
    Their sides like hash brown casserole , is pretty popular. This time of they have the country fried Turkey.

That’s how I’m spending thanksgiving . Piss poor compared to previous years where I have a family that is big on gatherings which are planned months in advance.

This year originally some of us, less than 12 people, were getting together and just having it catered by Cracker Barrel. Heat and serve and take and bake trays, few pie, etc. but it’s off. Everyone staying in with theirs due to concerns on covid and travel.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

John Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock.

benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just realized a youtuber with 230k subscribers lives in my apartment, after watching his vids for probably a year.

Not sure what my next steps are...I mean he seems like a low key conservative so we could prolly be buds. Maybe play it cool and see what happens lol.

Anyone ever meet somebody IRL and realize you live in the same building? It's happened 3 times so far for me lol.

A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by benedetto27 View Post
    Just realized a youtuber with 230k subscribers lives in my apartment, after watching his vids for probably a year.

Not sure what my next steps are...I mean he seems like a low key conservative so we could prolly be buds. Maybe play it cool and see what happens lol.

Anyone ever meet somebody IRL and realize you live in the same building? It's happened 3 times so far for me lol.
    Law of attraction bro. Works errytime srs.

Boiled cabbage sounds disgusting, I agree. And, at least in America, so-called baby carrots are indeed just regular carrots peeled chopped and shaped into thumb size pieces. I haven't been there in probably 20 years, but their biscuits and gravy are well respected.

Oh, and chicken and dumplings can be excellent. I prefer drop dumplings to the rolled dumplings (broad flat noodles basically) you looked at. When it gets cold here, I'm definitely going to make some chicken and dumplings using knockoff Red Lobster cheddar biscuits for the drop dumplings.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

I was watching a youtube video at the university library once and had my headphones too loud. A guy approached me and asked me to turn it down, politely enough and I obliged without incident. Fairly everyday occurrence.

I was in my apartment some time later and I was blaring heavy metal whilst stomping around the room. There is a knock at the door and it is this same dude, who coincidentally enough lives right below my apartment in the building. Asking me again to turn down the music because it was coming right down through the floor.

I felt bad. He must have thought I was the biggest douche in the universe.
    Last edited by Bodhy; 11-26-2020 at 01:54 AM.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    He must have thought I was the biggest douche in the universe.
    You are. Why don't you do us all a favor and jump in a lake, phaggot?

lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lasher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just want to take this holiday moment to say, **** you to the majority of you. The rest of you are cool. You know who you are, and, probably **** you too at least a little bit.

Happy turkey day Americans.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    I just want to take this holiday moment to say, **** you to the majority of you. The rest of you are cool. You know who you are, and, probably **** you too at least a little bit.

Happy turkey day Americans.
    Looks like the old lasher is about to make a comeback. Is it too soon to say welcome back?

Atheist Lebanese

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Come say hi, phaggot. You don't even need to wear your mask.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    ADHD crew
    Pescatarian crew

You make Canada sound so gay.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take care of yourself and don't ignore any nagging or recurring health issues boyos.

Despite my radiant good looks, amazing hair, and decent physique, my genes are poverty AF. I've kept ahead of it, mostly cancer stuff, by not ignoring what my body tells me and not being afraid of the doctor. This last stint was my worst ever, 11 nights in the hospital, 8.5 hours of open surgery but it was all about fixing a current problem and hopefully providing some measure of future prevention.

My docs always say that being fit and not smoking, drinking too much really help when it comes to healing.

So take care of you and yours boyo, we all only get one trip on this globe, maximize yours!

Oh, and I now I'm kind of dickish to Trump supporters but I really do enjoy interacting with most of the folks here. There are a handful I'd love to punch IRL, but the vast majority are cool.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Their breakfast food is really good. I've never eaten anything besides that while I was there.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Take care of yourself and don't ignore any nagging or recurring health issues boyos.

Despite my radiant good looks, amazing hair, and decent physique, my genes are poverty AF. I've kept ahead of it, mostly cancer stuff, by not ignoring what my body tells me and not being afraid of the doctor. This last stint was my worst ever, 11 nights in the hospital, 8.5 hours of open surgery but it was all about fixing a current problem and hopefully providing some measure of future prevention.

My docs always say that being fit and not smoking, drinking too much really help when it comes to healing.

So take care of you and yours boyo, we all only get one trip on this globe, maximize yours!

Oh, and I now I'm kind of dickish to Trump supporters but I really do enjoy interacting with most of the folks here. There are a handful I'd love to punch IRL, but the vast majority are cool.
    Feel better, perfect hairline phaggot.

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    ADHD crew
    Pescatarian crew

kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I fuking hate that place. The food tastes like it was frozen and then microwaved. I don't know how they stay in business.
    2020 election fraud evidence:
    https://hereistheevidence.com/
    https://sciencefiles.org/wp-content/plugins/pdfjs-viewer-shortcode/pdfjs/web/viewer.php?file=/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Navarro-Report-The-Immaculate-Deception-12.15.20-1.pdf&dButton=true&pButton=true&oButton=false&sButton=true&v=1.5.4.
    Liberal rebuttal: Laches