Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,230 of 4292
    Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    I'm good.

My kid got accepted into some dual enrollment program with a nearby community college, so if he stays on track he'll graduate highschool with an AA and it's all for free. Pretty stoked about that.
    My nephew did that and took welding.. Had a job waiting for him when he graduated too.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Glad you're doing well mate. We are fine and most of the libs here are still fisting themselves.
    Lol I noticed...

Appreciate it! Glad you're doing fine as well!

Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    Good stuff man. Glad to hear you've been doing well. 60% is nuts
    I was surprised. I am doing software engineering on the "infrastructure side". I learned "the secret", rather than circle jerk latest and greatest tooling, I learned two really well and got ahead of most of the competition.

Looking to get out of technology, though. Going back in time and looking to start coaching in about five years.
    The author looms above his page and thinks it's strange that at his age,
    He cannot find the proper words to describe his only world.
    One would think that in a life, where no two snowflakes are alike,
    One would have a brilliant rhyme for each and every bit of time.

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by C Project View Post
    Lol I noticed...

Appreciate it! Glad you're doing fine as well!

I was surprised. I am doing software engineering on the "infrastructure side". I learned "the secret", rather than circle jerk latest and greatest tooling, I learned two really well and got ahead of most of the competition.

Looking to get out of technology, though. Going back in time and looking to start coaching in about five years.
    You going to coach mma?
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any of you brahs into investing? My kid bought a couple shares of microsoft a few years ago because he wanted to own part of minecraft and holy chit, its quadrupled in value since then.

Been doing some research and figure its time to start dropping some money into a mutual fund rather than just my 401k

Whats your take on this?
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit

All men are created equal metroins's Avatar
    metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any of you brahs into investing? My kid bought a couple shares of microsoft a few years ago because he wanted to own part of minecraft and holy chit, its quadrupled in value since then.

Been doing some research and figure its time to start dropping some money into a mutual fund rather than just my 401k

Whats your take on this?
    There's an investing/finance sub group of the misc.

Most financial professionals I deal with would recommend maxing your 401k contributions, then maxing Roth IRA, then outside investing.

I'm also not a fan of mutual funds, I prefer ETFs. The QQQ Nasdaq etf has been good to me.

I only keep a 401k because it's protected from creditors. Most of my money is privately invested in my businesses or other businesses I am a passive owner of.

Tax advantages of a 401k do not entice me, I offset my tax liability through section 179 depreciation most years of an LLC I use as a holding company.
    Back on that injury recovery time, yoga stretching and running.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Whats your take on this?
    This is my old post , the quoted version is 2013 ish..

Rember this thread Metroins? https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1142865733

Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    For the kids ITT wondering “wut do?”

I’ll pretty much sill stick with my 2013 post

I'm going to make this list based on the assumption you will get kids and a wife at some point

FIRST OF ALL- PLAN YOUR MONTHLY BUDGET, AND LIVE BY IT(20% LESS THAN YOUR BRING HOME MONTHLY INCOME)

Then follow these steps, do not proceed to the next step until the previous step is complete

1. Acquire life insurance- 20 yrs or longer term(not the whole life crap) you want it to last long enough until your youngest is 18, so if you don't have kids yet, maybe get a 30yr term now. You want to get it while your younger and health

2. Acquire long term disability insurance. This one is debateable, I personally would get it.

3. Save an emergency fund- enough liquidity for you go go 6 months without working if something happens

4. eliminate all debt(except in some cases home mortgage)- math will tell you some debt is ok, whatever- buy it or do without

5. start a roth IRA or regular IRA depending on what you qualify for. If you qualify for a Roth, do it, once you make enough money, you will no longer qualify for it. Save 15% towards retirement

6. If you are living by above budget(20% less than monthly bring home) you should start acquiring excess money monthly to either buy a house with, or invest more aggressively. This is also the money you can start your own buisness with.

Since you are still single, you have the opportunity to be smart about your pick for a sqouse. You can find someone you love of coarse, but there are plenty to choose from that are also financially conservative, and make money. Get their credit report before you get serious. I know love is love, but there are millions to choose from that keep their money in order.

Now I’d add if you have an employer matching 401(k) contributions do that first

If you aren’t market savvy stick with index fund etf’s

For the ira I’d go with above or a targeted retirement fund such as vanguard’s

https://investor.vanguard.com/mutual...-retirement/#/

As far as timing goes stick with dollar cost averaging and disregard these swings.

Also never mix political beliefs with investing.
    Now that was written assuming someone a little younger or basic, for certain people debt payoff wouldn’t be critical(if you’ve set up correct)

Myself- I’m almost all private company investing at this point -

For public traded I’d simply go sigh a Dow, S&P 500, or Russell 2000 type etf.

Picking out individual publicly traded stocks, speculating bonds, seems nuts these days- if I ever get into the want to play around speculating mood I’d just call if gambling and go with call options, puts , naked puts, leaps, etc

Publicly traded market just drives me nuts lol/ I posted here dumping pretty much everything in January, haven’t gone back.

Right now you can find some of these for pennies on the dollar.... just ignore the LOL wishful price they have posted....

https://www.bizbuysell.com/content/s...w_wcB&isncms=1
    It’s Time

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    There's an investing/finance sub group of the misc.

Most financial professionals I deal with would recommend maxing your 401k contributions, then maxing Roth IRA, then outside investing.

I'm also not a fan of mutual funds, I prefer ETFs. The QQQ Nasdaq etf has been good to me.

I only keep a 401k because it's protected from creditors. Most of my money is privately invested in my businesses or other businesses I am a passive owner of.

Tax advantages of a 401k do not entice me, I offset my tax liability through section 179 depreciation most years of an LLC I use as a holding company.
    Yeah I do the employer match and thats it. They also offer a roth 401k option which makes more sense to me.

People talk about getting an average 12% annual return from mutual funds, is that realistic?
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew

Rember this thread Metroins? https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1142865733

Now that was written assuming someone a little younger or basic, for certain people debt payoff wouldn’t be critical(if you’ve set up correct)

Myself- I’m almost all private company investing at this point -

For public traded I’d simply go sigh a Dow, S&P 500, or Russell 2000 type etf.

Picking out individual publicly traded stocks, speculating bonds, seems nuts these days- if I ever get into the want to play around speculating mood I’d just call if gambling and go with call options, puts , naked puts, leaps, etc

Publicly traded market just drives me nuts lol/ I posted here dumping pretty much everything in January, haven’t gone back.

Right now you can find some of these for pennies on the dollar.... just ignore the LOL wishful price they have posted....

https://www.bizbuysell.com/content/s...w_wcB&isncms=1
    Sounds similar to dave ramsay's baby steps. Really wish I had found thar in my 20's but oh well. I paid off all my credit cards except a retail account, car and mortgage. I will have the retail closed by the end of the year and omce that's gone the car will be paid in no time.

Already have a merrill edge account set up so making a new roth at that point is easy.
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I do the employer match and thats it. They also offer a roth 401k option which makes more sense to me.

People talk about getting an average 12% annual return from mutual funds, is that realistic?
    Industry standard is to attain 10% because you can invest in the s&p500 and on average over say 10 years you will make 9-10%. Some years -20% some years +30%.

12% is attainable.

I pulled my money out of the market on February 20th and I had plans to get back in but I have not. I am in all cash or bonds excluding my private investments right now.

I'm planning to short sell a particular company I do business with. They had a public announcement 3 weeks ago, but I don't think the market knows what's happening.

There's about to be a price war in the auto insurance industry.

One of the few good threads to ever hit the R&P.
    Last edited by metroins; 07-05-2020 at 12:13 PM.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds similar to dave ramsay's baby steps. Really wish I had found thar in my 20's but oh well. I paid off all my credit cards except a retail account, car and mortgage. I will have the retail closed by the end of the year and omce that's gone the car will be paid in no time.

Already have a merrill edge account set up so making a new roth at that point is easy.

I’m somewhat close but a little bit different approach than Ramsey

It kind of depends on the level of discipline and place in life of the person.

Right now I would tell you if those retails are on 0% interest, and the other loans are a good rate - I wouldn’t make any payment past the minimum debt service amount.

Until we figure out exactly how this covid thing ends- including your job and salary- I would hord the cash.

Lately what I’ve been telling people is to build larger cash reserves than they normally would before investing it, or before debt payoff.

I would fill up a Roth if your income is still low enough to qualify for it.

For those who know how to do it right however I would pick this time to sweep up businesses on bargain deals.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1604013481

And for example

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1604015261

If you got excess cash (and know an industry well) you can bank right now.
    It’s Time

[/url]
    Backdoor ROTH IRA. This is how I have a ROTH.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b...r-roth-ira.asp

Man I gotta take a vacation at some point.

I’m losing full cognitive function and can tell it.

I’ll be glad when this chit settles down at some point- kinda not seeing that this year though
    It’s Time

C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    You going to coach mma?
    Yup! Well, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. That'll be secondary, though. Really want to focus on making the athletes strong. Strength and conditioning coach, first, BJJ/MMA second. Lots of powerlifting and strongman type stuff I've been doing a lot of both lately.
    The author looms above his page and thinks it's strange that at his age,
    He cannot find the proper words to describe his only world.
    One would think that in a life, where no two snowflakes are alike,
    One would have a brilliant rhyme for each and every bit of time.

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yup! Well, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. That'll be secondary, though. Really want to focus on making the athletes strong. Strength and conditioning coach, first, BJJ/MMA second. Lots of powerlifting and strongman type stuff I've been doing a lot of both lately.
    Great job with your work advancement!

What belt are you now? Lol, I'm still blue...but mainly just doing Judo now (2 more brown levels to go).
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you train with Guy Mezger? How often does he talk about that time he beat Sakuraba but the Japanese promoters screwed him?
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

I’m somewhat close but a little bit different approach than Ramsey

It kind of depends on the level of discipline and place in life of the person.

Right now I would tell you if those retails are on 0% interest, and the other loans are a good rate - I wouldn’t make any payment past the minimum debt service amount.

Until we figure out exactly how this covid thing ends- including your job and salary- I would hord the cash.

Lately what I’ve been telling people is to build larger cash reserves than they normally would before investing it, or before debt payoff.

For those who know how to do it right however I would pick this time to sweep up businesses on bargain deals.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1604013481

And for example

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1604015261

If you got excess cash (and know an industry well) you can bank right now.
    I didn't even realize there was an income limit for a roth ira, but thanks to being married I can still use it. At least until the wife finishes her second degree and goes back to work.
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew

I didn't even realize there was an income limit for a roth ira, but thanks to being married I can still use it. At least until the wife finishes her second degree and goes back to work.
    I used to call the under 35 IRA

if you’re 35 and over and still qualify for it (single amount), instead of putting more money into it reinvest in skill set and change careers, or entrepreneur.
    It’s Time

Have you heard this album before, GOO?

Watched Hamilton on Disney Plus. First 15 minutes I told my wife I didn't like it. Then I really got into the history part and enjoyed it a lot. I would definitely recommend.

I thought I read people saying it was leftist but I only saw one part (one sentence, 3 seconds) that felt that way. They said the civil war was about slavery.

We paid $7.99 for Disney Plus for a month.
    Last edited by metroins; 07-09-2020 at 02:22 AM.

Wtf is this horse chit

Forn comes back and doesn’t even say hi?

I get being busy prepping for the war, but damn
    It’s Time

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post

Have you heard this album before, GOO?
    I don't think that I have...I'll check it out.

Have a good weekend guys.

Fall for Judo:

Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wtf is this horse chit

Forn comes back and doesn’t even say hi?

I get being busy prepping for the war, but damn
    Explain thyself, Forn
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so I've been thinking of making a career move. Medium sized fish in a giant sized pond to big shark in a medium sized pond. Pretty nervous just considering it, but the idea has been growing on me.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so I've been thinking of making a career move. Medium sized fish in a giant sized pond to big shark in a medium sized pond. Pretty nervous just considering it, but the idea has been growing on me.
    Don't be nervous bro. Follow your intuition and you'll be fine. Sounds like a good idea to me, and you can always go back to being a pleb if you change your mind.

"Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

Are you talking about starting your own business? My cousin made a business that essentially helps entrepreneurs get their start ups going. Actually going to spend some time with him next week, definitely going to pick his brain. I've always been interested in that but have no idea how to go about it and there's at least 5 people depending on my income so I'm very adverse to risk right now.
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew

Wall Investor &amp;amp; Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey phaggots. Came back for the election lulz.

Won't be putting any money on Trump this time around. The big-tech censorship may have turned the tide. That, and the media's bias is worse than before, to the point that they'll simply straight up not even report on anything they think might be viewed positively.

It feels like he's facing this election completely alone. If he wins, it'll be more monumental than the first time around.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post

Won't be putting any money on Trump this time around. The big-tech censorship may have turned the tide. That, and the media's bias is worse than before, to the point that they'll simply straight up not even report on anything they think might be viewed positively.

It feels like he's facing this election completely alone. If he wins, it'll be more monumental than the first time around.
    The incumbent normally wins.

Fall for Judo:

Wall Investor &amp;amp; Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    The incumbent normally wins.
    I'm aware of that.

Not all circumstances are the same.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post

I honestly don't understand this position. He gained support and lost none. The only way he loses is if they cheat.
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    The only way he loses is if they cheat.
    There you have it

This is the Socialist Democrats we’re talking about
    2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia,
    Being necessary to the security of a free State,
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
    Shall not be infringed