Reply
Page 105 of 125 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 3731
  1. #3121
    kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Age: 37
    Posts: 50,173
    Rep Power: 97191
    Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stizzel is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    To be fair, I think Nigel Farage killed it. The majority of UKIP voters would've voted for Farage, not some edgy larper from youtube. I still think he can have a career in politics though. It will just take some time to establish himself with boomers.
    Fukin Farage amirite

    But really, all reporters would ask UKIP members is about Sargon's comments about rape and neggers. They couldnt even discuss politics
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew

    There are only two (major) parties today: The Stupid Party and The Evil Party. Once in a while the two parties get together to do something that is both stupid and evil, and that's called Bipartisanship. - Tom Woods
    Reply With Quote

  2. #3122
    Registered User benedetto27's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: British Columbia, Canada
    Posts: 4,956
    Rep Power: 18995
    benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    benedetto27 is offline
    Honestly I thought Tommy Robinson did pretty good. 40,000 votes for an independent censored by the media is nothing to be ashamed of.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3123
    Chinese Trade Consultant Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts: 13,967
    Rep Power: 65043
    Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tha big kahoona is offline
    Originally Posted by benedetto27 View Post
    Honestly I thought Tommy Robinson did pretty good. 40,000 votes for an independent censored by the media is nothing to be ashamed of.
    40,000 is nothing to be ashmed of indeed. It's everything else about Tommy boy that he needs to be ashamed of
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

    Atheist Lebanese

    BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions
    Reply With Quote

  4. #3124
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    40,000 is nothing to be ashmed of indeed. It's everything else about Tommy boy that he needs to be ashamed of
    Like what?
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  5. #3125
    Chinese Trade Consultant Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts: 13,967
    Rep Power: 65043
    Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tha big kahoona is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Like what?
    Like calling the mayor of London an invader. Saying "we're importing barbarians". Defending his friend Richard Price who was convicted on child pron charges, saying his house was unfairly raided. It's a rather long list.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

    Atheist Lebanese

    BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions
    Reply With Quote

  6. #3126
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    Like calling the mayor of London an invader.
    Although Sadiq Khan was born in the UK and is obviously British, Tommy was talking about the undeniable cultural invasion that's taking place. And whilst that kind of language may be provocative, it's not far from the truth.

    Saying "we're importing barbarians".
    They are.

    "A barbarian is a human who is perceived to be either uncivilized or primitive."

    Wanting to throw gays off roofs, gang rape women and children, and stone people to death is indeed uncivilized and primitive.

    Defending his friend Richard Price who was convicted on child pron charges,
    Richard Price claimed he had no idea how the material got onto his computer, and Tommy wrongfully believed him. But I doubt you would hear him sticking up for the guy now it's been confirmed. You're making it sound as if he defended Price's actions, but he didn't. He just gave him the benefit of the doubt, which doesn't surprise me because they are probably very paranoid about people planting things on their computers given the hate and vitriol people feel for them and how the media lies just to sell papers.

    saying his house was unfairly raided.
    Unaware. Why was his house raided?
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  7. #3127
    Chinese Trade Consultant Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts: 13,967
    Rep Power: 65043
    Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tha big kahoona is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Although Sadiq Khan was born in the UK and is obviously British, Tommy was talking about the undeniable cultural invasion that's taking place. And whilst that kind of language may be provocative, it's not far from the truth.
    "When somebody tells you who they are, believe them the first time". He called Sadiq Khan an invader, and now you're just wading into mental gymnastics territory. I'm stating facts (what he said) and you're speculating (reaching)



    They are.

    "A barbarian is a human who is perceived to be either uncivilized or primitive.

    Wanting to throw gays off roofs, gang rape women and children, and stone people to death is indeed uncivilized and primitive.
    I am an immigrant, and if i was living in the UK, I'd be a part of that group of barbarians he's talking about. This is where you an i differ. I think it's barbaric to stroke with that wide of a brush when talking about a group of people who clearly don't all think alike.


    Richard Price claimed he had no idea how the material got onto his computer, and Tommy wrongfully believed him.
    More mental gymnastics. You can keep making excuses and going to whatever lengths you want to try and and believe that he's a good guy, but i won't.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

    Atheist Lebanese

    BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions
    Reply With Quote

  8. #3128
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    "When somebody tells you who they are, believe them the first time". He called Sadiq Khan an invader, and now you're just wading into mental gymnastics territory. I'm stating facts (what he said) and you're speculating (reaching)
    I'm simply using my critical thinking skills to analyse the situation and understand what a man with about as much tact as a sledgehammer meant when he called Khan an invader. You are taking his words literally because it suits your argument. But he obviously doesn't think Khan is an invader jumping the wall with a sword and shield.

    I am an immigrant, and if i was living in the UK, I'd be a part of that group of barbarians he's talking about. This is where you an i differ. I think it's barbaric to stroke with that wide of a brush when talking about a group of people who clearly don't all think alike.
    No you wouldn't lol. He's talking about a very specific group of people that bring with them very specific problems. He's not calling all immigrants or even all Muslim immigrants barbarians. And if you actually listened to and understood what he says as opposed to what the media says about him you would know this.

    More mental gymnastics. You can keep making excuses and going to whatever lengths you want to try and and believe that he's a good guy, but i won't.
    I'm not making excuses for him or anyone else. I'm simply making statements of fact. Surely you're not suggesting he supports a known p3do? Don't be ridiculous. The way I described it is exactly what happened. And if you have any information to the contrary I'd be glad to take a look at it. But from my understanding, the picture you're painting simply isn't true.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  9. #3129
    Registered User isingmodel's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,687
    Rep Power: 8427
    isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    isingmodel is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post

    Richard Price claimed he had no idea how the material got onto his computer, and Tommy wrongfully believed him.
    LMFAO. Keep bringing the A-game comedy gold
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

    Yang Gang

    not actually 49
    Reply With Quote

  10. #3130
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    LMFAO. Keep bringing the A-game comedy gold
    That's what happened. Obviously he was full of shyt.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  11. #3131
    Registered User isingmodel's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,687
    Rep Power: 8427
    isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    isingmodel is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    That's what happened. Obviously he was full of shyt.
    Yeah tommy definitely defended him because he truly believed the guy was innocent and child porn just magically downloaded itself onto the guys hard drive

    LMFAO
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

    Yang Gang

    not actually 49
    Reply With Quote

  12. #3132
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    Yeah tommy definitely defended him because he truly believed the guy was innocent and child porn just magically downloaded itself onto the guys hard drive

    LMFAO
    Nobody is suggesting that's what happened. Don't be ridiculous.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  13. #3133
    Registered User isingmodel's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,687
    Rep Power: 8427
    isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    isingmodel is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Nobody is suggesting that's what happened. Don't be ridiculous.
    So what happened? Sounds like one of his EDL buddies got quite blatantly caught with child porn and Robinson leapt to defend him because he was his buddy.

    The EDL and similar organisations are rife full of ****s, this is nothing new or exciting.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

    Yang Gang

    not actually 49
    Reply With Quote

  14. #3134
    Chinese Trade Consultant Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts: 13,967
    Rep Power: 65043
    Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tha big kahoona is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    I'm simply using my critical thinking skills to analyse the situation and understand what a man with about as much tact as a sledgehammer meant when he called Khan an invader. You are taking his words literally because it suits your argument. But he obviously doesn't think Khan is an invader jumping the wall with a sword and shield.
    That's besides the point. This kind of rhetoric is harmful in many ways. If you want different immigration laws, talk to your politicians. Vote them in/out. If you can, you get what you want. If you can't, then you're in the minority with your views. However, taking the fight to immigrants as if there's some kind of coordinated effort to take over the poor white man's land is delusional at best.


    No you wouldn't lol. He's talking about a very specific group of people that bring with them very specific problems. He's not calling all immigrants or even all Muslim immigrants barbarians. And if you actually listened to and understood what he says as opposed to what the media says about him you would know this.
    While he sometimes does present his ideas as less radical than they really are, his stripes show more often than not. I'm on my phone, so just google his quotes. There's enough there for me to not gove him the benefit of the doubt. He simply doesn't deserve it.


    I'm not making excuses for him or anyone else. I'm simply making statements of fact. Surely you're not suggesting he supports a known p3do? Don't be ridiculous. The way I described it is exactly what happened. And if you have any information to the contrary I'd be glad to take a look at it. But from my understanding, the picture you're painting simply isn't true.
    Richard Price, a leading figure in the EDL
    Kristopher Allan, a member of the Scottish Defence League (who chanted allah is a peedo)
    John Broomfield, Regional Commanding Officer of Britain First.

    The list is obviously longer

    All convicted of either child pron, or fiddling with kids. Not a peep for Tommy over his fallen comrades.

    Lel at believing someone when they say they have no idea how the pron got on their computer. I used that excuse when i was 12, and unfortunately, my parents weren't as brain dead as you seem to think Tommy is.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

    Atheist Lebanese

    BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions
    Reply With Quote

  15. #3135
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    So what happened? Sounds like one of his EDL buddies got quite blatantly caught with child porn and Robinson leapt to defend him because he was his buddy.
    I already explained what happened quite clearly.

    The EDL and similar organisations are rife full of ****s, this is nothing new or exciting.
    Sure. I doubt there's an institution or organization in the world that isn't filled with these people.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  16. #3136
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    That's besides the point. This kind of rhetoric is harmful in many ways. If you want different immigration laws, talk to your politicians. Vote them in/out. If you can, you get what you want. If you can't, then you're in the minority with your views. However, taking the fight to immigrants as if there's some kind of coordinated effort to take over the poor white man's land is delusional at best.
    I don't think that's what he's doing. But yes, people should be keeping their politicians in check, not blaming immigrants for taking advantage of the system.

    While he sometimes does present his ideas as less radical than they really are, his stripes show more often than not. I'm on my phone, so just google his quotes. There's enough there for me to not gove him the benefit of the doubt. He simply doesn't deserve it.
    What you said simply isn't true. Tommy wasn't calling all immigrants "barbarians" and wouldn't call you that either. He's speaking about a very specific group of people and you don't need to give him the benefit of the doubt the information is out there. He even gets support from the Sikh community because their experience is much the same as Tommy's and they feel the same way that he does.

    Richard Price, a leading figure in the EDL
    Kristopher Allan, a member of the Scottish Defence League (who chanted allah is a peedo)
    John Broomfield, Regional Commanding Officer of Britain First.

    The list is obviously longer

    All convicted of either child pron, or fiddling with kids. Not a peep for Tommy over his fallen comrades.
    Sure, judges, police, politicians, entertainers etc, all across the world. This isn't an EDL problem, it's a human problem. And surely you don't expect him to go around announcing they're p3do's? Why would he? The reason he attacks the grooming gangs is because they are over represented in these crimes and nothing was done to stop them. The EDL p3do's were rightfully locked away for their crimes. And I'm sure he's happy about that.

    Lel at believing someone when they say they have no idea how the pron got on their computer. I used that excuse when i was 12, and unfortunately, my parents weren't as brain dead as you seem to think Tommy is.
    You're only laughing because it's easier to ridicule the situation than argue with facts but if you were honest with yourself you'd admit he has good reason to be paranoid and suspicious. Regardless, he wasn't defending a known p3do. He was defending someone he thought was innocent. That's not the same thing and it's disingenuous to suggest it is.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  17. #3137
    Registered User isingmodel's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,687
    Rep Power: 8427
    isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    isingmodel is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    I don't think that's what he's doing. But yes, people should be keeping their politicians in check, not blaming immigrants for taking advantage of the system.



    What you said simply isn't true. Tommy wasn't calling all immigrants "barbarians" and wouldn't call you that either. He's speaking about a very specific group of people and you don't need to give him the benefit of the doubt the information is out there. He even gets support from the Sikh community because their experience is much the same as Tommy's and they feel the same way that he does.



    Sure, judges, police, politicians, entertainers etc, all across the world. This isn't an EDL problem, it's a human problem. And surely you don't expect him to go around announcing they're p3do's? Why would he? The reason he attacks the grooming gangs is because they are over represented in these crimes and nothing was done to stop them. The EDL p3do's were rightfully locked away for their crimes. And I'm sure he's happy about that.



    You're only laughing because it's easier to ridicule the situation than argue with facts but if you were honest with yourself you'd admit he has good reason to be paranoid and suspicious. Regardless, he wasn't defending a known p3do. He was defending someone he thought was innocent. That's not the same thing and it's disingenuous to suggest it is.
    LMFAO. Here's Tommy "totally not racist" Robinson bringing one of his buddies on stage to say "send the black ****s home" to cheers of applause from a totally not racist crowd.



    In other videos fairly recently he drunkenly calls people pakis which is a longstanding derogatory term particularly against Muslims but more generally against south Asians.

    He also says incredibly enlightened stuff like this:



    And totally doesn't aim his criticism broadly against all Muslims:



    Or broadly label all immigrants from a particular country barbarians:.

    https://twitter.com/ayocaesar/status...062785?lang=en


    The examples go on and on if you look.


    I really don't get the fascination. The guy is a low rent football hooligan who has been inside for everything from assault, to mortgage fraud, to disrupting court proceedings. And as kahoona said, he often tries to present himself as a rational critic who simply attacks the ideology but the evidence shows that both himself and people he is very close with hold openly vitriolic opinions against entire demographics, sometimes crossing into outright racism/ethnic supremacism.

    I miss Christopher Hitchens. The fact that ****stains like this even have a following is baffling.
    Last edited by isingmodel; 05-27-2019 at 07:11 AM.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

    Yang Gang

    not actually 49
    Reply With Quote

  18. #3138
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    LMFAO. Here's Tommy "totally not racist" Robinson bringing one of his buddies on stage to say "send the black ****s home" to cheers of applause from a totally not racist crowd.



    In other videos fairly recently he drunkenly calls people pakis which is a longstanding derogatory term particularly against Muslims but more generally against south Asians.

    He also says incredibly enlightened stuff like this:



    And totally doesn't aim his criticism broadly against all Muslims:



    The examples go on and on if you look.


    I really don't get the fascination. The guy is a low rent football hooligan who has been inside for everything from assault, to mortgage fraud, to disrupting court proceedings. And as kahoona said, he often tries to present himself as a rational critic who simply attacks the ideology but the evidence shows that both himself and people he is very close with hold openly vitriolic opinions against entire demographics, sometimes crossing into outright racism/ethnic supremacism.

    I miss Christopher Hitchens. The fact that ****stains like this even have a following is baffling.
    I'm going to bed now and don't have the time nor the will to defend all that stupidity, but basically someone else said something, not Tommy (yes we know the EDL was full of racists).

    He called people "Paki's", just like people say Aussie, Brits etc, it's an abbreviation. They've all been used in a derogatory way, but not everyone is a hypersensitive phaggot.

    He made fun of hook nose appearance, but you make fun of peoples appearance every day here, we all do, it's misc. We shouldn't hold him to a higher standard.

    And lastly more ignorant nonsense from the football hooligan.

    The reason he gets a lot of air time is because firstly, he speaks his mind and doesn't pull any punches. He's not intimidated and says what a lot of people are thinking but don't dare say because they are scared to speak up about what's going on in their communities. Second, the media loves to demonize him give him air time because it sells. But yes, there are a lot of other people I'd rather get that air time, but that's life.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  19. #3139
    Registered User isingmodel's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,687
    Rep Power: 8427
    isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    isingmodel is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    I'm going to bed now and don't have the time nor the will to defend all that stupidity, but basically someone else said something, not Tommy (yes we know the EDL was full of racists).
    A dude Tommy literally calls up on stage to speak to his crowd a couple seconds after him. These were the people he shared a platform with for years, you don't do that unless you hold comparable views yourself, even if you aren't as open about it.

    He called people "Paki's", just like people say Aussie, Brits etc, it's an abbreviation.
    Yes dude, I'm sure he was just using it to innocently describe the place of origin and not in a derogatory way. LMFAO.



    You telling me the words Brits and Aussie are used in the same way as paki is used in the above scene? LMFAO. Really working overtime to defend a blatant racist here.

    He made fun of hook nose appearance, but you make fun of peoples appearance every day here, we all do, it's misc. We shouldn't hold him to a higher standard.
    He's openly labelling Muslims as hook nosed inbreds, and basically says so in the tweet. You can diss an individual person by saying they look like a monkey, but if you imply "black people look like monkeys, and are inbred", then that's pretty racist and bigoted, wouldn't you say?

    And lastly more ignorant nonsense from the football hooligan.
    Which disproves all of your above claims that he isn't broadly labelling all Muslims or all immigrants. Good attempt though.

    Frankly I'm not entirely sure why the extreme mental gymnastics to try and defend this dude is necessary. He's a low rent scumbag in the eyes of basically everyone (left or right) who isn't themselves a low rent scumbag. He is the last person in the world who should be representing the cause he claims to represent.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

    Yang Gang

    not actually 49
    Reply With Quote

  20. #3140
    Dad gachase21's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Georgia, United States
    Posts: 15,702
    Rep Power: 150701
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gachase21 is online now
    ‘Mirin sons graduation gift?




    ***R&P "Regulars" Crew***
    Reply With Quote

  21. #3141
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    A dude Tommy literally calls up on stage to speak to his crowd a couple seconds after him. These were the people he shared a platform with for years, you don't do that unless you hold comparable views yourself, even if you aren't as open about it.



    Yes dude, I'm sure he was just using it to innocently describe the place of origin and not in a derogatory way. LMFAO.



    You telling me the words Brits and Aussie are used in the same way as paki is used in the above scene? LMFAO. Really working overtime to defend a blatant racist here.



    He's openly labelling Muslims as hook nosed inbreds, and basically says so in the tweet. You can diss an individual person by saying they look like a monkey, but if you imply "black people look like monkeys, and are inbred", then that's pretty racist and bigoted, wouldn't you say?



    Which disproves all of your above claims that he isn't broadly labelling all Muslims or all immigrants. Good attempt though.

    Frankly I'm not entirely sure why the extreme mental gymnastics to try and defend this dude is necessary. He's a low rent scumbag in the eyes of basically everyone (left or right) who isn't themselves a low rent scumbag. He is the last person in the world who should be representing the cause he claims to represent.
    I can't speak for Brit or other abbreviations, but Aussie is certainly used that way and very often in my experience. But it's merely an abbreviation and everyone should treat it as such, not get upset and stop using it to describe Australians.

    And I'm certainly not defending him or any of the nasty shyt his friends say. I don't speak like that, and I don't think they should. But I think it's important in this day and age to put things into perspective because hypersensitivity is used to manipulate discourse and control idiots.

    Calling Muslims hook nosed and inbred is distasteful, sure. But if you're suggesting that inbreeding and genetic defects aren't a problem in the Muslim community, I've got some bad news.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/w...nbreeding.html

    Now you can complain about his inflammatory approach, but he's right. And importing masses of people with a history of inbreeding resulting in genetic defects is a bad idea. So even if his tactless protest offends you, he's got a point. And it's amusing that people like you take offense to things like this. I bet you have a good old chuckle every time somebody makes a joke about the Royal family inbreeding, no?

    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    ‘Mirin sons graduation gift?

    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  22. #3142
    Here's beer Mr Beer's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: In the bar
    Posts: 32,539
    Rep Power: 82399
    Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mr Beer is offline
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    I miss Christopher Hitchens. The fact that ****stains like this even have a following is baffling.
    Amen to Hitchens. It's not surprising that low rent people have a big following though. Critical thinking is less popular than populist shouting.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

    “Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”
    Reply With Quote

  23. #3143
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Amen to Hitchens. It's not surprising that low rent people have a big following though. Critical thinking is less popular than populist shouting.
    Does he even have a big following though? I suppose it depends how you define "big". I think the constant attention from the media makes it seem like he is much more popular than he actually is. He only got 2.2% of the vote, so he's not really a threat. He's just clickbait for them, that's about it.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  24. #3144
    Chinese Trade Consultant Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts: 13,967
    Rep Power: 65043
    Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tha big kahoona is offline
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Amen to Hitchens. It's not surprising that low rent people have a big following though. Critical thinking is less popular than populist shouting.
    +1 on Hitchens

    I didn't agree with everything he said (referring specifically to his support for the "war on terror" and some of his other political leanings), but was a wizard when it came to religion
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

    Atheist Lebanese

    BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions
    Reply With Quote

  25. #3145
    Dad gachase21's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Georgia, United States
    Posts: 15,702
    Rep Power: 150701
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gachase21 is online now
    ***R&P "Regulars" Crew***
    Reply With Quote

  26. #3146
    kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Age: 37
    Posts: 50,173
    Rep Power: 97191
    Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stizzel is offline
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    +1 on Hitchens

    I didn't agree with everything he said (referring specifically to his support for the "war on terror" and some of his other political leanings), but was a wizard when it came to religion
    That's what drives me crazy about the skeptics. When it comes to religion they're all evidence and logic and fuk your emotions, but when it comes to everything else (in hitchens case the war on terror and neocon interventionism in general) they do a complete 180
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew

    There are only two (major) parties today: The Stupid Party and The Evil Party. Once in a while the two parties get together to do something that is both stupid and evil, and that's called Bipartisanship. - Tom Woods
    Reply With Quote

  27. #3147
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 29,045
    Rep Power: 95736
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A-GAME is online now
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    That's what drives me crazy about the skeptics. When it comes to religion they're all evidence and logic and fuk your emotions, but when it comes to everything else (in hitchens case the war on terror and neocon interventionism in general) they do a complete 180
    When I saw how much he supported the Iraq war, and then doubled down even after it was shown to be a farce, it really made me question whether or not he was an asset of some sort srs. It doesn't make any sense.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....
    Reply With Quote

  28. #3148
    kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Age: 37
    Posts: 50,173
    Rep Power: 97191
    Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stizzel is offline
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    When I saw how much he supported the Iraq war, and then doubled down even after it was shown to be a farce, it really made me question whether or not he was an asset of some sort srs. It doesn't make any sense.
    Most everyone has at least one belief that makes no sense that they stick with just because its something they've always believed. But with "skeptics", and that is a label for a specific group of atheists, they've taken the time to learn why that is a problem....but they apply this olinsight only to religion. Hitchens set a really bad example in this regard. If you're going to try to convince to really be critical about their beliefs and consider the possibility they could be wrong then you should be willing to do the same.

    Instead we got people that are borderline retarded regarding themselves as intellectuals because they figured out there actually isnt a wish granting sky wizard
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew

    There are only two (major) parties today: The Stupid Party and The Evil Party. Once in a while the two parties get together to do something that is both stupid and evil, and that's called Bipartisanship. - Tom Woods
    Reply With Quote

  29. #3149
    Here's beer Mr Beer's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: In the bar
    Posts: 32,539
    Rep Power: 82399
    Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mr Beer is offline
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    +1 on Hitchens

    I didn't agree with everything he said (referring specifically to his support for the "war on terror" and some of his other political leanings), but was a wizard when it came to religion
    I think he was biased because religion annoyed him so much and because any sort of Islamic governance is so antithetical to his idea of a secular left-wing tolerant state. I think his instinctive revulsion towards religious terrorism caused him to pick a side, and pick it hard.

    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Most everyone has at least one belief that makes no sense that they stick with just because its something they've always believed. But with "skeptics", and that is a label for a specific group of atheists, they've taken the time to learn why that is a problem....but they apply this olinsight only to religion. Hitchens set a really bad example in this regard. If you're going to try to convince to really be critical about their beliefs and consider the possibility they could be wrong then you should be willing to do the same.

    Instead we got people that are borderline retarded regarding themselves as intellectuals because they figured out there actually isnt a wish granting sky wizard
    I don't think atheists have any kind of a lock on rational thinking. I mean, religionists are wrong, but everyone has their own form of cognitive dissonance. Rational thinking is aided though once you reach a starting point that magic isn't real.
    Last edited by Mr Beer; 05-29-2019 at 12:44 AM.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

    “Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”
    Reply With Quote

  30. #3150
    Chinese Trade Consultant Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts: 13,967
    Rep Power: 65043
    Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tha big kahoona is offline
    I like Scaramucci. I'm not sure if I've said that before on here. I disagree with a ton of what he says, but he is Trump's best "spokesperson" on TV. I've seen tens of his talk show appearances, and the guy comes off as level headed, patient, and consistent. He's been a very different guy in the public space since leaving Trump's side.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

    Atheist Lebanese

    BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts