newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbie9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weakness from low carb meals. Help!

24 year old male, 6 feet tall, 185 pounds weight. I've felt all my life that I am physically weak. And I feel a lot of weakness in body if I am not taking regular meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Even if lunch or dinners gets late, my body feels the fatigue/weakness. Now I'm doing a low carb diet to lose fat. Today was the first day of the diet. And I feel a lot of weakness (because I took very less carbs throughout the day) and I can't continue like this. Lifting weights with this weakness is impossible. I know the diet plan is perfect and would work perfectly for someone who is normal (and not weak like me).

What can I do about it? What supplements can I take that can give me the amount of energy that carbs do? Suggestions?

juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by newbie9 View Post
    24 year old male, 6 feet tall, 185 pounds weight. I've felt all my life that I am physically weak. And I feel a lot of weakness in body if I am not taking regular meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Even if lunch or dinners gets late, my body feels the fatigue/weakness. Now I'm doing a low carb diet to lose fat. Today was the first day of the diet. And I feel a lot of weakness (because I took very less carbs throughout the day) and I can't continue like this. Lifting weights with this weakness is impossible. I know the diet plan is perfect and would work perfectly for someone who is normal (and not weak like me).

What can I do about it? What supplements can I take that can give me the amount of energy that carbs do? Suggestions?
    You don't lose fat by being on a low-carb diet, and you certainly don't lose fat with supplements. You lose fat by creating a calorie deficit.

Some people find they prefer a lower-carb approach and that's fine. Your body is telling you it's not optimal for you. I suggest you listen to it.

Read the "don't look past the basics" sticky, and create a diet that includes moderate carb intake that will meet your needs.
    Last edited by juggernaut74ia; 05-17-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jedee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^ to re-iterate what the above poster mentioned - read "don't look past the basics", aim to meet your minimum protein and fat macros and then fill the rest of your calories with what works well for you, meaning that if you function better on moderate carbs, then you should do so whilst maintaining a calorie deficit to lose fat.

FYI, after meeting my minimum protein and fat requirements, most of my remaining calories come from carbs and I manage to lose fat this way. I eat a substantial meal including carbs at lunch, then a carb snack before my weight lifting session and include carbs in my dinner post workout and it gives me plenty of energy to train hard at the gym. Good luck!

Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat high carb(after meeting protein and minimum fat requirements) and do just fine. losing fat is about being in caloric deficit
    20% bf crew

ericmforest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a hair over 6ft. At 185lbs I wear a 32 jean and I can slide them off still buttoned up.

Are you sure that fat loss is what you need to do?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6' isnt exactly tall, avg 6' should prob be around 165
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?