Dmamaj78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Any advise, tips, motivation for a newbie?

My name is Donnita & I just started a gym membership for the 1st time ever, I've been in 2 car accidents & have chronic pain in my back. I'm 5'4 and am 200lbs lost 50lbs since December still overweight. I'm wanting to lose fat, build muscle & get healthier overall finished my 1st week of the LiveFit program. Basically this is my 1st time weight training would love any advice on training, supplements, tips and to make friends to encourage me in my fitness journey! Sorry for such a long post but could really use the help thanks for any comments to this. I'm excited to start this journey

RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RachelsMantra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I highly recommend the books "Strong Curves" by Bret Contreras and "The New Rules of Lifting for Women" by Lou Schuler. Both are great guides on how to approach weightlifting as a newbie, with women specifically in mind. I recommend finding an easy pre-made program like 5x5 or Icecream Fitness.

Dmamaj78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you!