Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    Tclay42300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Bodyspace Used To Be Good App

Hey Bodyspace! Have you just totally abandoned maintenance and repair of bugs on the site? Calendar does work correctly. Please fix. ANYONE HOME? HELLO?

doughoag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, the calendar is driving me nuts. Can't get it to start on the correct day now matter what I try.
    If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is!

Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Surabaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is solved in my case.

The only thing that doesn't work is to edit your own template after you have completed it. e.a. if you forgot to add one excersise.
    => The Extreme Lower body template (to gain muscle mass) *that I created to stay motivated with a shoulder or upper body injury* is not complete and stay "spinning" (loading without end).

Browser: Mozilla FireFox 53.0.2

Maybe the browser settings that are the cause of this issue?
    Last edited by Surabaya; 05-21-2017 at 11:52 PM. Reason: TEMPLATE ISSUE SOLVED
    Take a look at my profile and see the progression.