Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

trolling aside...Lebron, Kawhi, Curry were all victims of a toxic NBA narrative.

Let me start by saying Lebron plays with two All-Stars, Kawhi and Curry both have great teams with the latter playing with three other all-stars. Not going to include Duran't bitch ass here.

I tried going through the numbers again for the last three regular seasons. Lebron not winning MVP in 2015 is mind-boggling. The fact that he was barely in the convereation is criminal.

Kawhi Should have probably won MVP in 2017.

The Warriors won 67 with Durant missing significant time.

The point I am making is, Great Players shouldn't be penalized for playing with good to great teams. That's why Harden and Westbrook infurirated me. It's much more difficult to turn a 50 win team to a 60 win team than a 35+ win team to 45+. The NBA is way too top heavy and the lower seeds are way too weak.

Considering the current landscape of the NBA. It is much more difficult to turn a very good team like The spurs to a back to back 60+ win team. The Guy that pushes to make that possible is Leonard.

Cleveland has two other all-stars and While I am not going to argue for Lebron winning MVP...he Singlehandidly turned the Cavs franchise from a team drafting Anthonny Bennet in the lottery with 35+ wins to back to back finals apperances and a Championship.

Curry got penalized because Durant likes to rely on welfare wins. The warriors obliterrated everyone this year without Durant. They went on the best run for the entire regular season..the most dominant 15 game stretch this season. All without Durant.

But I'm supposed to be ashamed for putting him above Westbrook and Harden because he plays for a great team? GSW will be a 55+ win team without him. But turning a 55+ win team to 65+ win team is incredibly difficult. Much more difficult than 35+ to 45+.

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the problem is in the name of the award. What is value? Lebron turning the cavs from a lottery team to NBA champions sounds like he probably provides the most value even though he hasn't had the best statistical seasons the last 3 years.

Award the player who had the best season and leave it at that. It shouldn't be about who means the most to their team.

speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    I think the problem is in the name of the award. What is value? Lebron turning the cavs from a lottery team to NBA champions sounds like he probably provides the most value even though he hasn't had the best statistical seasons the last 3 years.

Award the player who had the best season and leave it at that. It shouldn't be about who means the most to their team.
    That's toxic because a Guy like Leonard, Curry and Lebron would all essentially lose out. These are the three best or four best players in the world. All Because they want to play with a sembalnce of structure tha benefits their respective team. Lebron would have 5 by now if not for this toxic mentality.

How do you quanitify best season? Through opportunities?

The Award should be given to Players who Check all Marks.

Lots of wins
    Great Stats

Curry, Leonard, Lebron and Harden checked those categories. Westbrook did not.

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does any of it really matter tho? I don't lose sleep over who wins MVP.

biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP the only remedy is to give the award to the best player on the best team. Makes no since to give it to the best player on the team that isn't the best. Someone on the Warriors should have won. If you want to give it to the actual player who is the most valuable, they're will be lots of angry Lebron haters out there.
    *Praying Zeke Goes for 40 Crew*

*Misc Zombie Response Team*

The Legion of Good Samaritans

XBL: Biggquis78

Originally Posted by biggquis View Post
    OP the only remedy is to give the award to the best player on the best team. Makes no since to give it to the best player on the team that isn't the best.
    I had no problem with that Format. Dont have a problem with Curry winning back to back. The problem is, with Durant in GSW...GSW will always be the best team in the RS regardless of they win a ring or not. I think Curry is mlre valuble than durant for their structure.

I think ultimately, it has to go to the second best team. Leonard should have won it this year.

I just hope everyone has their triple double fix and everything normalizes. I can't stomach another year where the MVP comes from a 47 win team in an era where 20 of the 30 teams are at its worst.

I shouldn't be told that I need to be ashamed of myself for putting curry in 1st team all nba.

Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Belome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If the award Was based on who means the most to their team, LeBron would have 7-8 MVPs by now.

But it's not, and frankly even the players seem to not care about the award. The only MVP any player has their sights on is Finals MVP.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shut the fukk up phaggot
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Does any of it really matter tho? I don't lose sleep over who wins MVP.
    It does.

How are people going to feel if Westbrook wins three MVPs posting triple doubles and winning 41-46 wins in an era where 20 of the 30 teams are extremely weak due to talent distribution.

I sure as hell would not want 16 year olds to think that he's style of play os the way to success. I want younger players to understand the importance of allowing a structure to flourish.

So i can watch quality basketball for years to come.

Imagine every playoff series where stars make the stupidiest decisions in the 4th. Yuck.

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Shut the fukk up phaggot
    James Harden is not a top 5 player, mandeep.

notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with your thoughts OP, but LBJ played like chit the first few months and then missed 2 weeks. No way he deserved that 2015 MVP.
    ★|★ Seahawks ★|★ Mariners ★|★

tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so this is just some lowkey westbrook hate thread lmao
    ***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by notWilliam View Post
    I agree with your thoughts OP, but LBJ played like chit the first few months and then missed 2 weeks. No way he deserved that 2015 MVP.
    I said that Curry deserved his awards. I'm just saying that even this year Lebron was a victim of a toxic narrative.

Originally Posted by tonyparker69 View Post
    so this is just some lowkey westbrook hate thread lmao
    It's not really.

It's a general worry moving forward specially since younger players develop their games based on other star player.

Westbrook won the award because he did something that wasn't done for a long time, but as the post-season progress we're getting new information or input that is definitive.

We're now understanding how much more difficult it is to be go from top 10 team to top 3 team in the world. How much more difficult it is compared to turning a 37 win team to 45.

Smart People Change their opinions and form their opinions based on input they receive. They don't just stubbornly stick to one opinion and use cherry picker arguments.

I wasn't a fan of Lebron of pre 2016...You can ask warriors fans and many others and they would attest to this, but after 2016 I now know how much valuable he is. Why he should unquestioanbly be a top 4 player of all time and legit argument for best player ever.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by speedyclaxton View Post
    James Harden is not a top 5 player, mandeep.
    My name isn't fuking Mandep phaggot and I don't give a fuk
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    My name isn't fuking Mandep phaggot and I don't give a fuk
    I also dont give a ****. I'm gonna keep calling you mandeep whenever I want cause I dont give a ****.

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kawhi should be MVP yet has never had more than 7 assists in an NBA game

7 ASSISTS!

Do you know how hard you have to TRY to not get more than 7 ASSISTS in your career?
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post

7 ASSISTS!

Do you know how hard you have to TRY to not get more than 7 ASSISTS in your career?
    No on the Spurs has had more than 9 assitbper game. Bigs dont even have that responsibilities.

Spurs players typically pass from the initial pass out of a pickand roll that's how they operate.

You gotta stop watching boxscores and analyze how stats are generated for their respective teams.

biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post

7 ASSISTS!

I'm pretty sure he had 8 against the Rockets
    *Praying Zeke Goes for 40 Crew*

*Misc Zombie Response Team*

The Legion of Good Samaritans

XBL: Biggquis78

Originally Posted by biggquis View Post
    I'm pretty sure he had 8 against the Rockets
    We can also realize that he's the only guy outbof the top 3-4 players in the world that has to shoulder a significant defensive responsibilities.

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ultimately the NBA is a business and whoever brings the most eyeballs and the most people to games are the real MVPs. In Jordan's era players understood this and put fans first. Back then the league was far higher in the Harris rankings than it is now because of that.
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodbeBryant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your sentence structure is CHIT and your points of argument are so unorganized SRS.
    handed in my troll card

Shredu > Zyzz
    ~Houston Miscer Crew~
    ***RudyRude Crew***
    X_TUNA_X
    STOICISM

Registered User JewishSuperHero's Avatar
    JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The MVP is just a sideshow.

It was originally intended as an award for the best player. That gets boring though because then the same 2-3 players would win it over and over. Now it's just to the player who had the best story that season.

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    should be renamed to best narrative award

NBE gonna NBE

Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agreed except saying Lebron deserved MVP in 2015.

He didn't even get the 1 seed in a weak conference with all star teammates.

Meanwhile warriors oblitered pre-season predictions and jumped from 51 to 67 wins, the largest increase year to year ever for a 50 win team.

If your argument is based on raw stats, curry sat out 16 fourth quarters due to blowouts. He was better in less minutes.

List of teams with a better record in 2015 than the cavs:

Warriors
    Hawks
    Rockets
    Clippers
    Grizzlies
    Spurs

That was an easy choice and it was dumb how harden got 2017 Westbrook treatment from the media to make it at all close
    ***Successfully Masturbates Under the Cape While Getting a Haircut Crew***

***Can Dribble A Ball Across Halfcourt Against NBA Defense Crew***

Boston Celtics
    Golden State Warriors
    Steph Curry GOAT. We are all Wetnesses

Make that old

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No on the Spurs has had more than 9 assitbper game. Bigs dont even have that responsibilities.

Spurs players typically pass from the initial pass out of a pickand roll that's how they operate.

You gotta stop watching boxscores and analyze how stats are generated for their respective teams.

boxscores my ass.

He doesnt make anyone on his team better. Other than defense im not really sure why he was in the MVP discussion to begin with.

he isnt an assassin like Kobe, MJ or Curry,

He isn't a floor general like Lebron, Magic

He isn't even a dominant force at his position like KD, Westbrook.

He is an excellent defensive guy but it stops right there.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We can also realize that he's the only guy outbof the top 3-4 players in the world that has to shoulder a significant defensive responsibilities.
    he doesnt coast like LBJ and does lock down perimeter players but to say he "shoulders a significant" burden is inaccurate imo. as a wing defender in a pnr centric league, bigs shoulder the most defensive respon and pop barely puts kawhi at the 4
    ★|★ Seahawks ★|★ Mariners ★|★

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steven Curry is a punk bitch and doesn't deserve to be in this conversation.

That being said LeBron is the MVP and has been the MVP for the last 10 years at least no exceptions. He's the greatest player to ever play the game and most valuable player of ALL time. Period
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Assassin :lmao

tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's not really.

It's a general worry moving forward specially since younger players develop their games based on other star player.

Westbrook won the award because he did something that wasn't done for a long time, but as the post-season progress we're getting new information or input that is definitive.

We're now understanding how much more difficult it is to be go from top 10 team to top 3 team in the world. How much more difficult it is compared to turning a 37 win team to 45.

Smart People Change their opinions and form their opinions based on input they receive. They don't just stubbornly stick to one opinion and use cherry picker arguments.

I wasn't a fan of Lebron of pre 2016...You can ask warriors fans and many others and they would attest to this, but after 2016 I now know how much valuable he is. Why he should unquestioanbly be a top 4 player of all time and legit argument for best player ever.
    we've known this forever, turning a 50 to a 60 win team is harder than turning a 35 to a 50 win team. that is not at all the reason why westbrook won MVP.

that said, regular season MVP has nothing to do with the playoffs. lebron is the best player in the world, but not because of what he does in the regular season.
    ***Canadian Crew***