tpeders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Suddenly Grossed Out by Protein Powder

I've been using Cellucor Protein powders for about 3 years now. Off the bat I LOVED the powder, it tasted great. However, after a couple months the thought of drinking it made nauseous so I switched from water to soy milk and everything was fine. It's been about 2 years now and I still mix it with soy milk, but have to force it down. The only thing I can think to compare it to is if you drink too much of a certain alcohol and after the idea of it just makes you sick. Has this happened to anyone else? How do you overcome it because having to force it down isn't working for me.

weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hand blender here, I always throw fruit in with my shake. I never use milk as a mix.
    'On the Internet, everyone squats. In real life, the squat rack is always empty'.