Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    In search of truth SkepticalOne's Avatar
    SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustAGuy94 View Post
    My pops got his masters in engineering management. He moved from being a supervisor in his 20's to a VP position. It took him 30 years but thats expected. He's in the automobile industry but was never an engineer or anything, strictly just management. Just thought I would chime in as this could be a good option considering your undergrad is engineering.
    This is a solid degree too.

I did the M.Eng Management prior to doing a full time MBA. The M.Eng is what I would consider an MBA-light but you're surrounded by engineers. The MBA is full of other professionals which is where the richness comes from.

I would avoid an MBA unless you have 10 or so years of work experience first. Also, try and do it while you continue to work. MBA is no silver bullet, but should give you a much better sense as to where you'd like to take your career longer term.

Edit:

Worth caveating my advice with the fact that I am B. Eng Aerospace, M. Eng Mechanical. I'm not pursing high finance, but rather senior management in high-technology.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Old brah who's in corporate finance. Definitely get your MBA. And go to a B&M school, not some stupid online one. While Engineering is a fine career, the real money in the corporate world is in management or consulting. An MBA would do nothing but make your resume stand out even more.

Do it while you're young.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SkepticalOne View Post
    This is a solid degree too.

I did the M.Eng Management prior to doing a full time MBA. The M.Eng is what I would consider an MBA-light but you're surrounded by engineers. The MBA is full of other professionals which is where the richness comes from.

I would avoid an MBA unless you have 10 or so years of work experience first. Also, try and do it while you continue to work. MBA is no silver bullet, but should give you a much better sense as to where you'd like to take your career longer term.

Edit:

Worth caveating my advice with the fact that I am B. Eng Aerospace, M. Eng Mechanical. I'm not pursing high finance, but rather senior management in high-technology.
    10 years work experience? I'll be 34 by then, not sure if I'll have the time/what my life will be like. Why do you recommend 10 years?

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Old brah who's in corporate finance. Definitely get your MBA. And go to a B&M school, not some stupid online one. While Engineering is a fine career, the real money in the corporate world is in management or consulting. An MBA would do nothing but make your resume stand out even more.

Do it while you're young.
    This is probably a dumb question, but what is a B&M school?
    **Engineering master race crew**
    **MILF crew**
    **Kliff Kingsbury crew**
    **Magna Cum Laude crew**
    **Secretly enjoys Hallmark channel Xmas movies crew**

In search of truth SkepticalOne's Avatar
    SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PeteJonesHTX View Post
    10 years work experience? I'll be 34 by then, not sure if I'll have the time/what my life will be like. Why do you recommend 10 years?

So much of the material/content/subject matter is better appreciated having had a substantial body of experience. I did an Executive MBA wherein most were well into their 40s and 50s. Most were sponsored by their employer. The quality of the program was largely attributable to the experience of the candidates/classmates - especially to the extent that the program is heavily project/team based.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    YES.
    In the technical sectors, no one cares where your degree is from as long as it's not from an online sorta place. I've worked at (or worked with) engineering companies where the leads would have degrees from UNT in denton, tx, or TWU, while junior members would have Rice or Princeton degrees. Chit, when I was in consulting, the vast majority of people I knew went to Texas Tech.

If you're going into finance or other sectors, maybe name recognition counts for something. But in my experience in the STEM fields, simply having the degree counts - the place you got it from isn't relevant. I've got $20k left in student loans that I'd much rather spend on models n' bottles.
    Feels good man.

Pete, yes. Worth it. However, I majored in underwater basket weaving then went to Rice for my MBA so it helped me out far more than it may for others. Now working in STEM if that's helpful. However, I do somewhat disagree that in the tech sector it doesn't matter where your degree is from. I hate to say that but my experiences have been different here.

Also, working at a startup but in a technical role - people come to me for strategic planning work versus the more tactical stuff my colleagues do and my pay shows that. Again, worth it for me. But you do you. My colleagues earn 10-15k less a year than I do, and my degree was a huge part of my negotiation discussions.

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, not until the single thing that is holding you back from a promotion or higher pay is an mba itself

At that point, your employer will probably fund it anyway and wants to invest in you

Unless you just really want an mba, then distegard what I've said. But for career advancement, it typically becomes pretty clear if you'll need one. If you're valued enough, you won't be paying for that chit lol

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL how is this even a 2 sided discussion?

MBA curriculum itself is BULLCHYT, even the top programs, probably even more so in fact. All it is an opportunity to network

like the other poster said, in a regular corporate environment MBA is almost never the limiting factor for career advancement

Go to a top 10 or bust

PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SkepticalOne View Post
    So much of the material/content/subject matter is better appreciated having had a substantial body of experience. I did an Executive MBA wherein most were well into their 40s and 50s. Most were sponsored by their employer. The quality of the program was largely attributable to the experience of the candidates/classmates - especially to the extent that the program is heavily project/team based.
    Correct me if I misinterpreted your post, but it seems that that amount of work experience would be more necessary if I were to pursue an executive MBA? For a standard MBA I would think 2-5 years would be sufficient?

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Feels good man.

Pete, yes. Worth it. However, I majored in underwater basket weaving then went to Rice for my MBA so it helped me out far more than it may for others. Now working in STEM if that's helpful. However, I do somewhat disagree that in the tech sector it doesn't matter where your degree is from. I hate to say that but my experiences have been different here.

Also, working at a startup but in a technical role - people come to me for strategic planning work versus the more tactical stuff my colleagues do and my pay shows that. Again, worth it for me. But you do you. My colleagues earn 10-15k less a year than I do, and my degree was a huge part of my negotiation discussions.

Wow, Rice?? Nice work on that, gotta be a tough one to get into for sure (I think it's on par with UT?). I'd probably try to do something local so that I could continue to work; I feel like doing both at the same time would keep me in touch with the "real world" while being able to apply what I learn in the classroom.

Originally Posted by 441Forty View Post
    No, not until the single thing that is holding you back from a promotion or higher pay is an mba itself

At that point, your employer will probably fund it anyway and wants to invest in you

Unless you just really want an mba, then distegard what I've said. But for career advancement, it typically becomes pretty clear if you'll need one. If you're valued enough, you won't be paying for that chit lol
    Bro I get what you're saying, but as I mentioned earlier, I have no idea what my life will look like 5-10 years from now when an MBA may or may not be "required". I'd rather go through the schooling early on while I'm still single and have the free time.
    **MILF crew**
    **Kliff Kingsbury crew**
    **Magna Cum Laude crew**

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    One of my college brahs went straight from ME in undergrad to getting his MBA this year. Has a good job lined up now. He got the job through networking with another MBA student who upgraded his job to a better job and recommended him for the job they offered to him originally

I've been thinking about getting an MBA straight after undergrad in aerospace engineering bc I don't wanna do engineering work unless I have to. I'm still very up in the air about what I want to do too and have to take the gmat again (got 630 without studying) but a lot of people keep saying engineering undergrad and Mba are great compliments

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post
    LOL how is this even a 2 sided discussion?

MBA curriculum itself is BULLCHYT, even the top programs, probably even more so in fact. All it is an opportunity to network

like the other poster said, in a regular corporate environment MBA is almost never the limiting factor for career advancement

Go to a top 10 or bust
    This is dumb and bad advice. People make it to the top tiers of corporations with MBAs from schools that aren't in the top 10.

albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get your PE and do consulting. Consultants give the same answers every time. That'll be $200/hr thank you
    **Chemical Engineering Crew**
    **Texas Crew**
    **Only lift to bang chicks crew**
    ** Guitar Crew**
    **BBC Crew**

5'10 170 12%bf

Originally Posted by AngusPeppered View Post
    One of my college brahs went straight from ME in undergrad to getting his MBA this year. Has a good job lined up now. He got the job through networking with another MBA student who upgraded his job to a better job and recommended him for the job they offered to him originally

I've been thinking about getting an MBA straight after undergrad in aerospace engineering bc I don't wanna do engineering work unless I have to. I'm still very up in the air about what I want to do too and have to take the gmat again (got 630 without studying) but a lot of people keep saying engineering undergrad and Mba are great compliments
    Everyone I've talked to recommended getting some work experience first, and tbh that makes more sense to me than jumping straight in. After a couple years you begin to understand what drives a business, effective communication, etc. I feel like that would help greatly during classroom discussions/case studies in B school. Jmo.
    **MILF crew**
    **Kliff Kingsbury crew**
    **Magna Cum Laude crew**

Originally Posted by albeezy512 View Post
    Get your PE and do consulting. Consultants give the same answers every time. That'll be $200/hr thank you
    Already stated I want to go the managerial route rather than the uber technical route.
    **MILF crew**
    **Kliff Kingsbury crew**
    **Magna Cum Laude crew**

starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) starscream606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by albeezy512 View Post
    This is a good advice. OP is a man of virtue and wants self improvement; he is done with his BSME, so now what? Getting the PE is a good and low cost next step.

Pass the FE now. You have two years xp, 5 is req't from graduation to sit for the PE.
    MAGA

albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Already stated I want to go the managerial route rather than the uber technical route.
    yeah you don't need to go technical with your PE. I know a few older guys that used their PE to move into engineering management. The extent of their technical work is reviewing plans every couple of weeks but mostly just spend the day making sure their workers get chit done.
    **Chemical Engineering Crew**
    **Texas Crew**
    **Only lift to bang chicks crew**
    ** Guitar Crew**
    **BBC Crew**

5'10 170 12%bf

kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenb9988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by texansfankillme View Post
    Sup fellow Texasbrah, just finishing up my MBA at McCombs in Austin right now. Got one paper left to write and two finals then I'm free and clear. A little about me.

Undergrad: Also McCombs
    Undergrad Major: Supply Chain Management
    First Career: Procurement for various oilfield companies
    Salary: Peaked at 80k, 10% paycut to 72k when downturn hit in late 2014
    Benefits: 4% 401k match, no pension, no bonus, crappy healthcare
    Upward Mobility: Essentially zero in the medium term, was overpaid for my position and really couldn't bring myself to work hard because there was no short or even intermediate term reward in it, might get 4% raise instead of 3%, whoop de doo

I absolutely hated my job so going to school was partially for more money and partially because I just needed a life change.

MBA Major: Corporate Finance/Investment Management
    New Job: Treasury group for an oil major
    New Salary: 110k
    Benefits: 7% 401k match, sweet pension, good healthcare, I would imagine a bonus of 10-20% of my salary but not sure, 20k signing bonus after taxes
    Upward Mobility: High, if you crush it here in your first few years you are likely to get an international assignment that pays a crapton and then come back to a really good position after a couple years

So all in all I got just over a 50% raise before even counting pension, bonus, better health benefits, and upward mobility. This new job should also be ten times more interesting then ordering machined parts for service companies.

Things to consider:

1. How much to you make now, how much does your desired career post-MBA pay?
    2. How much do you enjoy your current career? You are taking a risk that you might get a "better" job that you like less.
    3. What school can you get into? Recruiting opportunities are amazing at a top 10, really good at the next 10-20, and iffier after that. As far as McCombs goes, pretty much everyone that wants to do investment banking gets an internship and an offer for full time if they dont suck, management consulting is more competitive and only about 1/3 of people who want to do it get an internship.
    4. How much do you have saved/how much can family help? My dad paid tuition and I had about 45k saved for living expenses since I hated my career so I was very frugal. Having said that, I wouldn't worry about this much. The salary increase for a normal corp fin job like I got i worth it even if you pay your own way, and the i-bankers get a 60k signing bonus and make over 200k their first year out if you want to go that route.

I would definitely recommend going if you can get into a top 20 school and you aren't happy with your current career. I am much more content with my station in life than I was two years ago. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit: Didn't even talk about the experience. It was a great two years. Lots of smart, like minded people all in the same place in a college campus environment. Lots of partying but everyone is mature and generally positive so it's really fun. I hear the top schools can be mroe cutthroat and have a lot of overly career minded douches. McCombs (and I think other second tier schools) was extremely cooperative and collegial at all times.
    where are all these mccombs grads doing ibanking?? if nyc, why dont they just hire from harvard, columbia, etc...???

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fact is, a graduate degree pays more than an undergrad degree. So its not whether you'll get paid more, rather, will it offset your cost? Over a lifetime that seems likely.
    The biggest thing getting in the way for me right now is the GMAT. I fkn hate standardized tests, was never good at them.
    Must agree. Those tests can be a constant source of irritation. Nevertheless, if you want to advance it has to be done.

The way I get through these things is to start one step at a time and take it step by step. It also helps immensely if you have someone who's been down the path to help you with it. Good luck.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AGstrong View Post
    no. unless your current company wants you to get one and is willing to pay for it (or most of it).

This. If you are any good at what you do they'll ask you to get one and foot the bill. Too many people do this nowadays when they have no real skills or exceptional talents and wonder why they can't get a job or make any real money.

Better off going to work and busting your butt and getting the real life experience. I don't know how many people I've heard over the years complaining that they wasted all of their time in school without working or getting any real job experience and now they're screwed.

Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    YES.
    In the technical sectors, no one cares where your degree is from as long as it's not from an online sorta place. I've worked at (or worked with) engineering companies where the leads would have degrees from UNT in denton, tx, or TWU, while junior members would have Rice or Princeton degrees. Chit, when I was in consulting, the vast majority of people I knew went to Texas Tech.

If you're going into finance or other sectors, maybe name recognition counts for something. But in my experience in the STEM fields, simply having the degree counts - the place you got it from isn't relevant. I've got $20k left in student loans that I'd much rather spend on models n' bottles.
    kek. I haven't even given my company proof of my degree and they still paying 6 figures. 1 month away from my first year in industry.
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

Bump of peace.

Took a break from this after meeting my gf last year, but now I’m back on the MBA train. Been doing a ton of research.

Decided I want to do management consulting. McCombs is my first choice, Rice a close second. Realized I’ll have to shell out for a full time program to switch careers, which is scary. Gonna start studying for the GMAT in April. Plan on matriculating fall 2020.

Any more advices??
    **MILF crew**
    **Kliff Kingsbury crew**
    **Magna Cum Laude crew**

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bump of peace.

Took a break from this after meeting my gf last year, but now I’m back on the MBA train. Been doing a ton of research.

Decided I want to do management consulting. McCombs is my first choice, Rice a close second. Realized I’ll have to shell out for a full time program to switch careers, which is scary. Gonna start studying for the GMAT in April. Plan on matriculating fall 2020.

Any more advices??
    Yes, keep all the pertinent people informed of your decision and particularly your progress. Second, have a Plan B in place, just in case the unexpected happens.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621