Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I drink red wine daily with my last meal, usually 1-2 glasses. I probably have something harder maybe 3-4 times a year (vodka, rum etc.) I was talking to an older gentleman once that had this theory that certain alcohols mixed better with our blood chemistry than others, and that it may be individualistic. This was while he has enjoying a scotch at 11:00 a.m.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    I drink red wine daily with my last meal, usually 1-2 glasses. I probably have something harder maybe 3-4 times a year (vodka, rum etc.) I was talking to an older gentleman once that had this theory that certain alcohols mixed better with our blood chemistry than others, and that it may be individualistic. This was while he has enjoying a scotch at 11:00 a.m.
    haha Wow, that's a bit too early.

I like red wine, but I usually end up with a hang over the next day. It's very ''drying,'' and so I feel super dehydrated from wine, for some reason.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Working from home today, so I got a 3 mile run in. It wasn't one of my better runs. Just a hot, humid day...it rained hard last night, and it just left like this mist in the air. Ugh, when will it ever cool off down here???

Then, I did a series of squats, lunges, wall sits, and oh db presses. All with free weights at home. About 4 sets each, 15 reps.

Its so nice having it done mid-day, instead of waiting to workout after work.

Thought of the day - don't take your friends for granted. Good friends are hard to come by, treat them well. <3
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 09-10-2019 at 01:56 PM.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Working from home today, so I got a 3 mile run in. It wasn't one of my better runs. Just a hot, humid day...it rained hard last night, and it just left like this mist in the air. Ugh, when will it ever cool off down here???

Then, I did a series of squats, lunges, wall sits, and oh db presses. All with free weights at home. About 4 sets each, 15 reps.

Its so nice having it done mid-day, instead of waiting to workout after work.

Thought of the day - don't take your friends for granted. Good friends are hard to come by, treat them well. <3
    Nice work on the training! I like the thought too. Very important to recognize and realize who is always there for us, and us for them. When I decided to return to the pizza business, I knew it would cause changes in my direct circles, but believing in what I was doing was best for myself and those that I care for, I maintained an axiom of "either you are with me, or against me." It was predictably accurate in terms of expected results.
    Workout Log:

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Nice work on the training! I like the thought too. Very important to recognize and realize who is always there for us, and us for them. When I decided to return to the pizza business, I knew it would cause changes in my direct circles, but believing in what I was doing was best for myself and those that I care for, I maintained an axiom of "either you are with me, or against me." It was predictably accurate in terms of expected results.
    Thanks John...so were there people ''against'' you? How could anyone be against someone going into the pizza business? Putting it bluntly, sometimes people get upset over others' success...that's when you know, they're not real friends.

No work out today. I was going to go for a run at lunch, then work got really busy. I had deadlines to meet. I kind of don't like working out after work, anymore. Unless I split things into running at lunch and lifting after work. I think I'll just pick back up tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!

Oh, don't forget to watch the harvest moon on Friday, the 13th, everyone. Full moon...and the next one won't be for a long while. I ordered a telescope for the event.

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Thanks John...so were there people ''against'' you? How could anyone be against someone going into the pizza business? Putting it bluntly, sometimes people get upset over others' success...that's when you know, they're not real friends.

No work out today. I was going to go for a run at lunch, then work got really busy. I had deadlines to meet. I kind of don't like working out after work, anymore. Unless I split things into running at lunch and lifting after work. I think I'll just pick back up tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!

Oh, don't forget to watch the harvest moon on Friday, the 13th, everyone. Full moon...and the next one won't be for a long while. I ordered a telescope for the event.
    Returning to the business was a mind-blowing experience. I learned a lot about myself & people. Sometime those unscheduled rest days come at a good time, especially when you are busy. That harvest moon is going to be amazing!
    Workout Log: