Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2780
    Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey galt you ever fuk with kratom?
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Sorry to hear the news, Bitty. But glad you two had the time to make lots of fun and lasting memories!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    yup. I would ONLY EVER recommend it for someone trying to get off painkillers. if you're not addicted to something bad, stay the fuk away from kratom.

when I quit drinking at the beginning of this year I started taking kratom as a replacement, and got addicted to that for several months. I threw the rest away and haven't had any for a couple months now. it makes you constipated as fuk, and also clouds your mind and makes you dumber. it feels good though. relaxing, nice, but just not fukking worth it IMO. most of the sh*t I read made me think it was harmless, but I was getting anxiety when I wasn't on it, brain wasn't working, angus bleeding often when I was trying to force sh*ts out. the sh*t I read was obviously written by dumb fuk druggies trying to justify their addictions.

IF you're addicted to pills or worse, being addicted to kratom is better. but not being addicted to either is way better. whatever anyone tells you, the sh*t is NOT harmless. it can be really dangerous if you're not careful. not that you'll OD, but you could pretty easily get addicted. oh, and it numbed the fuk out of my body too. lost wood many times during that period.

why do you ask?

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    yup. I would ONLY EVER recommend it for someone trying to get off painkillers. if you're not addicted to something bad, stay the fuk away from kratom.

when I quit drinking at the beginning of this year I started taking kratom as a replacement, and got addicted to that for several months. I threw the rest away and haven't had any for a couple months now. it makes you constipated as fuk, and also clouds your mind and makes you dumber. it feels good though. relaxing, nice, but just not fukking worth it IMO. most of the sh*t I read made me think it was harmless, but I was getting anxiety when I wasn't on it, brain wasn't working, angus bleeding often when I was trying to force sh*ts out. the sh*t I read was obviously written by dumb fuk druggies trying to justify their addictions.

IF you're addicted to pills or worse, being addicted to kratom is better. but not being addicted to either is way better. whatever anyone tells you, the sh*t is NOT harmless. it can be really dangerous if you're not careful. not that you'll OD, but you could pretty easily get addicted. oh, and it numbed the fuk out of my body too. lost wood many times during that period.

why do you ask?

I just got 250 grams. Wanted to try it. Appreciate the response. I've taken in 2x now. 4 grams and 5 grams. Really haven't felt much from it tbh. A little spike in mood, but short lived. I have read to not take it daily because of the addiction risks.

I'll def be careful, though I don't really feel anything from it. Maybe I'm not taking enough?

Baby girl going to be here October 1st btw. Scheduled c section.

606 G0D.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never even heard of that...I must be getting old.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Sorry to hear the news, Bitty. But glad you two had the time to make lots of fun and lasting memories!
    Thank you, Charles. I appreciate the kind words.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got my hands on a skittles flavored dab vape pen.

I never liked smoking but when I have a mundane task to do…..say laundry or mowing the lawn……one blast and I’m happy as a pig in ****.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    I got my hands on a skittles flavored dab vape pen.

I never liked smoking but when I have a mundane task to do…..say laundry or mowing the lawn……one blast and I’m happy as a pig in ****.

I love my vape pen. So convenient and one cartridge lasts a month or more.

606 G0D.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just got 250 grams. Wanted to try it. Appreciate the response. I've taken in 2x now. 4 grams and 5 grams. Really haven't felt much from it tbh. A little spike in mood, but short lived. I have read to not take it daily because of the addiction risks.

I'll def be careful, though I don't really feel anything from it. Maybe I'm not taking enough?

Baby girl going to be here October 1st btw. Scheduled c section.
    yeah I maybe went a bit overboard talking about kratom above. I tend to like something then just abuse the fuk out of it, whatever it is. and having thought it was totally harmless (stupidly), it's a bit of a sore subject.

apparently people react very differently from non-reactors to the opposite. it makes some people lazy and others productive. also depends on the strain. just mess around with the dose until you find a dose you like. and yeah, I'd say 2-3 times max per week. if you don't feel much, it might just be low quality kratom, which is unfortunately the norm. happy hippo herbals is what i used to use. high quality.

why c section?

my girl just went off birth control. gonna start the dreamkiller thing within a year or so. in the meantime, I'm interested to see if and how she'll change without those synthetic hormones. hopefully nothing drastic.

yeah I maybe went a bit overboard talking about kratom above. I tend to like something then just abuse the fuk out of it, whatever it is. and having thought it was totally harmless (stupidly), it's a bit of a sore subject.

apparently people react very differently from non-reactors to the opposite. it makes some people lazy and others productive. also depends on the strain. just mess around with the dose until you find a dose you like. and yeah, I'd say 2-3 times max per week. if you don't feel much, it might just be low quality kratom, which is unfortunately the norm. happy hippo herbals is what i used to use. high quality.

why c section?

my girl just went off birth control. gonna start the dreamkiller thing within a year or so. in the meantime, I'm interested to see if and how she'll change without those synthetic hormones. hopefully nothing drastic.

Careful with the no bc. We went off, thought I'd have some time. Boom 1 month preggo.

X section cause breach. Baby girl is here. Everybody healthy. Coming home today.

I'll PM you guys some good pics when she is home.

Kratom ok. Doesn't do much for me. 4 grams seems to be a good dose for me. 6 just made me crash. Nothing special. Def dont feel like addiction a problem. I literally forget about it until I open my medicine cabinet.

606 G0D.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Careful with the no bc. We went off, thought I'd have some time. Boom 1 month preggo.

X section cause breach. Baby girl is here. Everybody healthy. Coming home today.

Kratom ok. Doesn't do much for me. 4 grams seems to be a good dose for me. 6 just made me crash. Nothing special. Def dont feel like addiction a problem. I literally forget about it until I open my medicine cabinet.
    WTF! have I been gone that long? lol

Congrats!
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Baby girl is here. Everybody healthy. Coming home today.
    Congrats, brah!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Congrats! did you feel anything profound when meeting your kid?

I've heard both from guys. apparently much deeper feelings for girls when the baby comes out. one of my friends said he felt guilty as fuk because he felt nothing when he first met his daughter. of course 2 years later, she is his entire life. but initially, he was expecting deep feelings but didn't have them.

yeah I'm not busting in her until I'm ready. not saying it couldn't happen, but if it does, it does. gonna take some getting used to. had to lift her off me the other night and ended up jizzing all over myself. fkn groce.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

D'aww I'm glad everything went well!! Congratulations, Daddy!!

...and I meant that in a fatherly way.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Thanks everybody.!

Congrats! did you feel anything profound when meeting your kid?

I've heard both from guys. apparently much deeper feelings for girls when the baby comes out. one of my friends said he felt guilty as fuk because he felt nothing when he first met his daughter. of course 2 years later, she is his entire life. but initially, he was expecting deep feelings but didn't have them.

yeah I'm not busting in her until I'm ready. not saying it couldn't happen, but if it does, it does. gonna take some getting used to. had to lift her off me the other night and ended up jizzing all over myself. fkn groce.
    Yeah man it is weird. I feel horrible about it, but I definitely relate to your buddy. She just doesn't feel like she is MINE yet. I 1000% know that feeling will change fast.

I've also been in the middle of trying to close a gigantic contract that would not only make my entire year, but next year too. So I've barely been able to be around physically or mentally.

Took today off, just watching her sleep, i can feel my emotional investment grow.

Wild experience bro. You're going to love it. Then hate it. Then absolutley love it more than anything else. And I'm only 72 hrs in. Lol

Dunno if that link will work. Please dont quote.
    Last edited by HayZues Christi; 10-04-2018 at 10:46 AM.

606 G0D.

Thanks everybody.!

Wow. Never thought I'd see the day...wow. She's so little. What did you end up naming her?
    Seeing a ring on your left ring finger kinda threw me for a loop, it's now real. lol
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Lol. I think maybe the 3rd time i wore that ring. Paid 12 bucks for it on amazon.

She is tiny. 6 lbs 8 oz.

606 G0D.

Thanks everybody.!

Yeah man it is weird. I feel horrible about it, but I definitely relate to your buddy. She just doesn't feel like she is MINE yet. I 1000% know that feeling will change fast.

I've also been in the middle of trying to close a gigantic contract that would not only make my entire year, but next year too. So I've barely been able to be around physically or mentally.

Took today off, just watching her sleep, i can feel my emotional investment grow.

Wild experience bro. You're going to love it. Then hate it. Then absolutley love it more than anything else. And I'm only 72 hrs in. Lol

Good sh*t man, happy for you. And good luck on your deal, hope it goes through.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats HZC!! Glad everything went well man!
    *US Navy Vet*

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Congrats HZC!! Glad everything went well man!

Thanks HBH.

So far been a breeze. Knock on wood.

No doubt when she has to go back to work things will get much tougher. So far I've changed 1 diaper. Lol

606 G0D.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks HBH.

So far been a breeze. Knock on wood.

No doubt when she has to go back to work things will get much tougher. So far I've changed 1 diaper. Lol

lulz, consider yourself lucky. haha.

No bs, I remember one night we were all asleep then the baby needed to be changed. Gf wakes up, starts changing him them Screamssss in the middle of the night. I'm like OMG what's wrong??!?? All panicked, turns out he spray **** all over her, and the wall. LMAO

Never laughed so hard in my life.
    *US Navy Vet*

lulz, consider yourself lucky. haha.

No bs, I remember one night we were all asleep then the baby needed to be changed. Gf wakes up, starts changing him them Screamssss in the middle of the night. I'm like OMG what's wrong??!?? All panicked, turns out he spray **** all over her, and the wall. LMAO

Never laughed so hard in my life.

I'd prob throw up.

Actually **** I can handle... spit up makes me ill.

How old your little guy now?

606 G0D.

I'd prob throw up.

Actually **** I can handle... spit up makes me ill.

How old your little guy now?

He's 16 months now. Kid is a beast. Can already push the lawnmower down the basement. I'm about to get this kid on sleds already, lmao.
    *US Navy Vet*

He's 16 months now. Kid is a beast. Can already push the lawnmower down the basement. I'm about to get this kid on sleds already, lmao.
    Why tf do you have a lawnmower in the basement? Lmao

606 G0D.

Why tf do you have a lawnmower in the basement? Lmao

LMAO, I haven't gotten a shed yet. It's on my list of things to do. I do not leave gasoline in it if that's where this was going.......haha. I drain it. Shed is on the agenda after this tax season.
    *US Navy Vet*

LMAO, I haven't gotten a shed yet. It's on my list of things to do. I do not leave gasoline in it if that's where this was going.......haha. I drain it. Shed is on the agenda after this tax season.
    Nah just the thought of having to drag that fuker up and down the stairs every week to mow the lawn.

I dont have a shed either. I've actually figured that for the cost to buy a good riding mower and its gas maintenance, I can pay some Mexicans to do my lawn for like 3-4 years.

606 G0D.

Nah just the thought of having to drag that fuker up and down the stairs every week to mow the lawn.

I dont have a shed either. I've actually figured that for the cost to buy a good riding mower and its gas maintenance, I can pay some Mexicans to do my lawn for like 3-4 years.

I have a basement door with only 2 stairs leading out, so it isn't bad. It's manageable while I'm young, but once I get a decent size shed I can clear out most of the basement. I have nothing but tools down there.
    *US Navy Vet*

I have a basement door with only 2 stairs leading out, so it isn't bad. It's manageable while I'm young, but once I get a decent size shed I can clear out most of the basement. I have nothing but tools down there.

Oh. I was envisioning dragging mower through house and a flight of stairs. I dont have outside access to my basement. Wish I did tho.

I have a 3 car garage, but I don't really use most of it. Got a couch in one of the stalls that I'll nap on if there is a nice breeze.

606 G0D.

Oh. I was envisioning dragging mower through house and a flight of stairs. I dont have outside access to my basement. Wish I did tho.

I have a 3 car garage, but I don't really use most of it. Got a couch in one of the stalls that I'll nap on if there is a nice breeze.
    lmao, hell no. I'm too lazy to have to do all that. If I ever did, it would definitely be left outside. lol

Jelly of 3 car garage, but I had a choice here in MA - either you take some land, which I did, only a half acre but land in MA is astronomically priced. OR, I could have gotten a big garage. I chose the land only because of the kids & dogs.

A shed will suffice to get most of the power tools and bigger toys out of the basement for me. Although it would be a pretty sweet hangout to just chill and relax. That's tight.
    *US Navy Vet*

lmao, hell no. I'm too lazy to have to do all that. If I ever did, it would definitely be left outside. lol

Jelly of 3 car garage, but I had a choice here in MA - either you take some land, which I did, only a half acre but land in MA is astronomically priced. OR, I could have gotten a big garage. I chose the land only because of the kids & dogs.

A shed will suffice to get most of the power tools and bigger toys out of the basement for me. Although it would be a pretty sweet hangout to just chill and relax. That's tight.
    I would have made the same choice.

Once you get out of the city here housing is actually pretty cheap, at least when talking purchase prices. Property taxes, however, are outrageous.

Property taxes are so high that it lowers property values. My taxes are 12k.

606 G0D.

I havent ejaculated a single time in 4 weeks.

So I'm seriously considering telling my girl not to go back to work. I really don't want to have to take care of the baby for hours by myself at times. Feels incredibly foolish to have her walk away from 6 yrs of schooling and a 100k+ a year job tho.

Ideally would just be for a couple years, but deep down I know she would never go back.

I hate adulting.

Edit - thinking about putting a couple Amazon trucks on the road. Anybody done this or know someone who has?

For as little as 10k startup Amazon will give you all the logistic support. You just need to provide the truck and driver. Up to 40 trucks a and 300k/yr profit. Approx 2 mil yr revenue. Know a guy who says he making 30k per truck per year. Notsureifsrs tho.
    Last edited by HayZues Christi; 10-30-2018 at 09:15 AM.

606 G0D.

Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast