Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 2780
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    Holy bleep batman; this place still runs

I see some things have changed and some have not

Hope all is well with all of you here that I know which I think is 4...

I'm currently sitting on a plane... which may or may not take off.

See ya'll in another couple of years from now.. or maybe not.

Peace
    Sheeeeeeit kfed, never thought I'd see you post again. Hope things are good and that you come by to give some updates on life.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always forget how depressing November is until it returns. No leaves, cold, damp, everything is gray and brown. Everything is dying. It's still beautiful, but in kind of a depressing way.

Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    I always forget how depressing November is until it returns. No leaves, cold, damp, everything is gray and brown. Everything is dying. It's still beautiful, but in kind of a depressing way.

time change doesn't help at all. i find it really hard to find motivation this time of year.
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|

Originally Posted by Komytea View Post
    time change doesn't help at all. i find it really hard to find motivation this time of year.
    I actually don't mind the time change. It's just that everything is in a state of death and decay, buckling up for the cold of winter. Everything is gray and brown. Having lived in the woods for two years now, I feel that my body and mind are more in tune with nature, which means my energy levels drop and I just naturally am in kind of a slowing down state this time of year.

Who are you? What's your deal?

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I actually don't mind the time change. It's just that everything is in a state of death and decay, buckling up for the cold of winter. Everything is gray and brown. Having lived in the woods for two years now, I feel that my body and mind are more in tune with nature, which means my energy levels drop and I just naturally am in kind of a slowing down state this time of year.

You bring this up every year. I always forget about it, until this time comes around every year.

Also, I am still struggling with all my OG guys becoming daddies ITT.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don’t mind the death and decay but the time change annoys me. It being dark at 5pm is gay and why are we still doing this? It’s so pointless. We don’t need to accommodate farmers in the 1800’s anymore.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I don’t mind the death and decay but the time change annoys me. It being dark at 5pm is gay and why are we still doing this? It’s so pointless. We don’t need to accommodate farmers in the 1800’s anymore.
    It's an incredibly outdated practice.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    You bring this up every year. I always forget about it, until this time comes around every year.

Also, I am still struggling with all my OG guys becoming daddies ITT.
    Baby shower was Sunday - I think we have too much stuff. It's overwhelming. Got like 6 weeks to go...a bit nervous about the whole thing.

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    It's all pretty gay

Snowing right now

What's good?

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    What's good?
    Three day work week! You?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Three day work week! You?
    Workin a lot, got a lot of other life sht going on too, not to mention tgiving etc. this is a busy week for ecommerce guys as you can imagine. and life has piled up a bunch of bs over the past couple weeks. but I'm healthy and alive, so could be worse.

looking forward to next year though.

where are all the rest of the *******s itt?

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Getting close Galt... how you feeling?

Had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend with my daughter. Shes really coming alive.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Awesome, brah!

Happy Hump day, y'all.

Getting close Galt... how you feeling?

Nice man, that's awesome. My default mentality is I can't wait until my kid's a little older so I can talk with him and stuff, but the teacher of the classes we went to said to really be present and enjoy the early times because they go by too fast, and one day you'll find yourself wishing you hadn't just been waiting for your kid to grow up, and had appreciated those early times more. And my lady friends who have kids said the first 6 months was pretty easy cuz the kid can't even crawl around and get into trouble. I can see that.

When's #2 coming?

I'm not really nervous at all, just kind of curious how the whole experience is gonna be. Could go any number of ways. Hoping for easy, no drama, relatively stress free, just meaning no complications or anything. Friend of mine just had a preemy, was due in January. Lots of hospital time. Another had an emergency c-section. So just praying things go relatively smoothly.

My girl's getting really uncomfortable as little man gets a lot bigger each week. Having trouble sleeping, peeing several times per night, just kind of lumbering around in general lol. I have a feeling he'll be a bit early...so we could be talking...in like a week. Holy sht a week is not much time. Seemed so far away in April when she woke me up that morning, "Galt! Galt!" holding that little test. We've been procrastinating on packing our hospital bags and stuff, but as for his room and all the products etc, we're all set. I suppose we should probably pack some bags. And install the car seat. I think that's it?

This whole thing has made me realize I REALLY need to get into the expectant mom niche and sell stuff to them. Consumerism on steroids and crack. And other women fukking LOVE buying little outfits and whatever else for their friends' kids. So many little animal faces on the butts of tiny outfits. Although it pains me to say it...it's pretty goddam cute.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice man, that's awesome. My default mentality is I can't wait until my kid's a little older so I can talk with him and stuff, but the teacher of the classes we went to said to really be present and enjoy the early times because they go by too fast, and one day you'll find yourself wishing you hadn't just been waiting for your kid to grow up, and had appreciated those early times more. And my lady friends who have kids said the first 6 months was pretty easy cuz the kid can't even crawl around and get into trouble. I can see that.

When's #2 coming?

I'm not really nervous at all, just kind of curious how the whole experience is gonna be. Could go any number of ways. Hoping for easy, no drama, relatively stress free, just meaning no complications or anything. Friend of mine just had a preemy, was due in January. Lots of hospital time. Another had an emergency c-section. So just praying things go relatively smoothly.

My girl's getting really uncomfortable as little man gets a lot bigger each week. Having trouble sleeping, peeing several times per night, just kind of lumbering around in general lol. I have a feeling he'll be a bit early...so we could be talking...in like a week. Holy sht a week is not much time. Seemed so far away in April when she woke me up that morning, "Galt! Galt!" holding that little test. We've been procrastinating on packing our hospital bags and stuff, but as for his room and all the products etc, we're all set. I suppose we should probably pack some bags. And install the car seat. I think that's it?

This whole thing has made me realize I REALLY need to get into the expectant mom niche and sell stuff to them. Consumerism on steroids and crack. And other women fukking LOVE buying little outfits and whatever else for their friends' kids. So many little animal faces on the butts of tiny outfits. Although it pains me to say it...it's pretty goddam cute.

I know it is super cliche but time really flies. My daughter already flying around the house. Climbing on things, talking, I can't believe how fast it has gone. It definitely gets better every day, watching her mind expand. Was watching the presidents cup last night, she always plays with a golf ball in the house, but she was super into it and kept screaming "Gof! Gof!" Cant wait to get her a set of clubs.

Expecting mothers being consumers on steroids is so true. I'm pretty sure I told you about my breathing bear idea? I'm really fuking up not putting some time and effort into that. That's a 100 million dollar product.

606 G0D.

I know it is super cliche but time really flies. My daughter already flying around the house. Climbing on things, talking, I can't believe how fast it has gone. It definitely gets better every day, watching her mind expand. Was watching the presidents cup last night, she always plays with a golf ball in the house, but she was super into it and kept screaming "Gof! Gof!" Cant wait to get her a set of clubs.

Expecting mothers being consumers on steroids is so true. I'm pretty sure I told you about my breathing bear idea? I'm really fuking up not putting some time and effort into that. That's a 100 million dollar product.
    lol'd at "gof!". awesome. I've been daydreaming a lot about what it's gonna be like, and very much looking forward to it.

it has been embarrassing the number of boxes being delivered here. I apologized to the UPS guy and the mailman. this package came in the other day, a fake plastic food thing, sushi. serves literally zero purpose. I was like "who tf sent us this sht?" she said she ordered it at work because it was too cute. had to have a little talk about that one. here I was actively trying to turn my life in the direction of minimalism, and now there are mountains of baby stuff. gives me anxiety. don't want to sound ungrateful because I'm truly blessed that friends and family got us so much stuff, most of it useful/necessary, but I just don't know what to do with it all.

I do remember you mentioning that product idea, and if you have the time you should pursue it. it's easy to come up with the ideas though, and not enough time in the day/life to pursue even the few best ones.

how's business going for you?

I had to ban online shopping in my.house. srs.

Everyday I came home to a new Amazon box sitting on the porch. 90% of the **** completely unneeded. Online shopping is just to easy. A couple clicks and a nice endorphin rush. Never actually see the money leave your wallet/account.

If you want it bad enough, youll be motivated to go in store and get it. Has cut down the amount of useless bs greatly.

Business is good. Had my best year ever. My wife actually had an interview yesterday for a new position 15 mins from home with a. Ice raise. That could he huge. Allow us to put away double towards retirement that we currently are.

How about you?

606 G0D.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last night, when the sun was setting, my daughter pointed at the sky and said, "Look! The sky is a rainbow!!" The husband said, "Your mother is a rainbow." then, without thinking - kid goes, "Taste the rainbow." We all nervously looked around at each other, then lost it. My kid was super red...it's so weird now that she get innuendos and is like me, saying them unintentionally...it is both horrifying and hilarious.

Sorry - random story...but I had to share.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

I had to ban online shopping in my.house. srs.

Everyday I came home to a new Amazon box sitting on the porch. 90% of the **** completely unneeded. Online shopping is just to easy. A couple clicks and a nice endorphin rush. Never actually see the money leave your wallet/account.

If you want it bad enough, youll be motivated to go in store and get it. Has cut down the amount of useless bs greatly.

Business is good. Had my best year ever. My wife actually had an interview yesterday for a new position 15 mins from home with a. Ice raise. That could he huge. Allow us to put away double towards retirement that we currently are.

How about you?
    That's not a bad idea, banning online shopping. only issue I see is where it's noticeably cheaper online.

that's awesome man, glad to hear it, and good luck to her getting that job.

been a rough year overall, but did well through the holiday sales rush. and feeling very optimistic about 2020 and beyond. good things are coming.

Last night, when the sun was setting, my daughter pointed at the sky and said, "Look! The sky is a rainbow!!" The husband said, "Your mother is a rainbow." then, without thinking - kid goes, "Taste the rainbow." We all nervously looked around at each other, then lost it. My kid was super red...it's so weird now that she get innuendos and is like me, saying them unintentionally...it is both horrifying and hilarious.

Sorry - random story...but I had to share.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    cute

what I wanna know though is did he taste the rainbow?

also just realized that when my kid is older I have the ultimate trump card when he gives me trouble: "I fukked your mom last night"

little man born 1:25 am 12-29. just got home a few hours ago. he's been chill as fuk since we got home...hoping this is what I can expect. honestly never felt happier in my entire life. all the things that stressed me out a week ago are still here, but they just don't matter anymore. crazy stuff. mom and baby both healthy and happy. pm me if you want pics and I know you.

little man born 1:25 am 12-29. just got home a few hours ago. he's been chill as fuk since we got home...hoping this is what I can expect. honestly never felt happier in my entire life. all the things that stressed me out a week ago are still here, but they just don't matter anymore. crazy stuff. mom and baby both healthy and happy. pm me if you want pics and I know you.
    Congrats to you and the lady!

Congrats man!

In my minimal life experience, beings tend to take on the demeanor of their environment. If the household is a chill, comfortable, and easy going environment, the boy will grow up to be the same.

606 G0D.

Congratulations, Mr. Galt!! You know I'm gonna call him Baby Galt, right? You KNOW I WANT PICS!! And his real name, please PM when you have a free moment.

2020 Will be a great year for you and your new little family, so happy all went well. Excited to see what this adventure does for you.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Congrats to you and the lady!
    ty sir!

Congrats man!

In my minimal life experience, beings tend to take on the demeanor of their environment. If the household is a chill, comfortable, and easy going environment, the boy will grow up to be the same.
    Thanks man, others have said the same, and it makes sense. I just didn't expect it to be so night and day from hospital to home. He was really finicky in the hospital, wouldn't chill out, then we got home and he's super calm and quiet immediately.

Congratulations, Mr. Galt!! You know I'm gonna call him Baby Galt, right? You KNOW I WANT PICS!! And his real name, please PM when you have a free moment.

2020 Will be a great year for you and your new little family, so happy all went well. Excited to see what this adventure does for you.
    Real name is Babygalt (middle name is simply the $ sign) Galt. That's what's on his birth certificate. Decided against $ being his first name as well, for $ $ Galt, but it was a close call.

Hoping fatherhood makes me a better man. I think it will.

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Interesting week. Met a Colombian girl in the US off tinder whos here for Au Pair. Met up, hit it off before new years, went on a second date got drinks roller skated seemed all good.

Third date is new years, me and her go out, dance, drink, shes asking me if Ive ever been with a latina before ect, were flirting and touching, typically leading into bedroom cardio. Well the bar closes, and Im driving back and I realize given the state im in and my current living situation, the best thing for me was to drop her off. Which I do.

That night she is texting me telling me she wishes I brought her home, her bed was lonely ect ect, so im like bet well just come over this weekend.

The next day she is acting all fukin weird over text, saying she knows why. i dropped her off “early”, saying she was too wild. I calm her down, and later that night I said hey why not come over for a movie tomorrow, and of course now she has plans, isnt interested in that and she needs time.

Well I said okay, I can sense a vibe, and I met up with her yesterday, and I basically just break it off with her. I tell her look youre cool, but I dont want friends, I want a girl, and she goes but then you have no friends who are girls? And I go no, I find them untrustworthy and unreliable amongst other reasons. She goes quiet after that and I havent spoke to her since.

Anyways, I remove all her chit off my remove, and I get a little into my feelings and creep on her ********. Sure enough this bitch has some poor sap over in Colombia whos been dating her for 2 years, and this kunt was mad at ME for not taking her home lmao.

Tldr bitches aint **** but hoes and tricks. Also if youre having pussay thrown at you, take it. Tiempo por pootang es minor.

Still proud that I was able to *almost* bang a chick who didnt speak any english(I speak next to no spanish). This was my george costanza moment. I costanza’d the fuk outta this
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

she basically spread her pussy for you and you politely closed it her lips and turned around and walked away, so she's subconsciously embarrassed about her behavior. if you'd have fukked her that night all would have been good.

and never articulate red pills to girls.

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    she basically spread her pussy for you and you politely closed it her lips and turned around and walked away, so she's subconsciously embarrassed about her behavior. if you'd have fukked her that night all would have been good.

and never articulate red pills to girls.
    I know brah I know. I just had to let it out. I made a vow to be a good guy with women from here on out, but I went full ******* with arguably one of the hottest chicks Ive been with. I live at home and I didnt wanna be dragging a chick who doesnt speak any english into my mom and dads house at 2am(where my siblings also are), and Im vowing not to phuck any more chicks in my car.

She even texted me the next day after I was like oh youre wild, so goes oh yeah? What else do you think I am? Smh I knew I lost right then and there.

And yeah brah, that was my mistake. Well she was asking me if Im misogynistic, and I was just like well yeah lol. I know i fukked up on that one too but honestly brah I knew I was going forever no contact on a bish who doesnt even speak almost any english so I didnt care. Sometimes you just gotta vent brah

Edit: thinking about this more, it kinda makes me sad that she would fuk me, but wouldnt want to “date” me so to speak, if that makes sense. Idk brahs its like I spent all this time lifting and being quick witted and now all girls think I just bang whores and chit. I mean its not wrong but I want a gf. Im a idiot
    Last edited by brahskimoseph; 01-07-2020 at 07:06 PM.
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

So, what color should she paint her toes?

LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats man! That's a big change in your life.

How's everyone been? I've been getting back into lifting again.

Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast