Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 2691
    Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    you were pounding 20 year-olds? damn that sounds awesome. guys, right?
    I can think of worse things to be doing.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I can think of worse things to be doing.
    pounded some 70 year old dude the other night. condom broke, he texted me today, told me he has HIV. also he might be pregnant. fml.

not even kidding, I shat myself just now while typing that, and I'm too depressed to clean it up.

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pounded some 70 year old dude the other night. condom broke, he texted me today, told me he has HIV. also he might be pregnant. fml.

not even kidding, I shat myself just now while typing that, and I'm too depressed to clean it up.
    There’s only one way to respond to something like that: garrote the sucker and get your revenge.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whatchout your comments bro

how's everyone doing?

emo? life good?

tiddy?

hzc?

everyone else?

Oh emo - went to a wedding in Aspen a couple weeks ago. what a fkn beautiful state you live in. I need to spend some time there in the future. drove from Aspen to the overpass on the continental divide one day...wow. the vastness of the landscape is something you just don't get here in the east. and I'm in good cardio shape but had trouble breathing while walking up very small hills. weird stuff. also hit the golf ball so much farther. wild. also, the prices in the stores in Aspen are something I've never seen before. truly geared towards those who simply have so much money that they won't even think about spending $3K on a normal looking down vest, or even more ridiculous, $163 on a plain black t-shirt (true story).

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

how's everyone doing?

emo? life good?

tiddy?

hzc?

everyone else?

Oh emo - went to a wedding in Aspen a couple weeks ago. what a fkn beautiful state you live in. I need to spend some time there in the future. drove from Aspen to the overpass on the continental divide one day...wow. the vastness of the landscape is something you just don't get here in the east. and I'm in good cardio shape but had trouble breathing while walking up very small hills. weird stuff. also hit the golf ball so much farther. wild. also, the prices in the stores in Aspen are something I've never seen before. truly geared towards those who simply have so much money that they won't even think about spending $3K on a normal looking down vest, or even more ridiculous, $163 on a plain black t-shirt (true story).

Thanks for the call, bro.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Thanks for the call, bro.
    Welcum!

Sick - this thread is raging again now!

how's everyone doing?

emo? life good?

tiddy?

hzc?

everyone else?

Yeah, the altitude is real. You have to be careful if you’re not living here and drinking too. It hits you a lot harder a lot faster.

Coincidentally, I just found the perfect house for you out here. It was built by a pro golfer and is only five miles from a golf course, plus it’s only 4 million dollars!

https://www.outkick.com/golf-legend-...orado-mansion/

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Yeah, the altitude is real. You have to be careful if you’re not living here and drinking too. It hits you a lot harder a lot faster.

Coincidentally, I just found the perfect house for you out here. It was built by a pro golfer and is only five miles from a golf course, plus it’s only 4 million dollars!

https://www.outkick.com/golf-legend-...orado-mansion/
    Oh man that house is gorgeous. Just texted it out to some golfing buddies.

Yeah I realized the alcohol/elevation thing the first day. Had one drink at the hotel and when I stood up I was like wtf I have a buzz. And the last night, fukn idiot I drank too much (for that altitude) and had to drive from Aspen to Denver at 5 am Sunday. Brutal headache, exhausted, driving up to the overpass in the pitch black. Realized it was legitimately dangerous so took a roadside nap until the sun came up. Fortunately had left myself a bit of a time cushion.

Definitely need to spend some time out West at some point though. Just feels closer to God out there.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just repped some old posters in an old chat thread and told them to come back. Maybe we can reignite this thread that way, assuming they occasionally log into this site at all anymore.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...15471&page=105
    Back. Just because you said it. Already regretting this post lol jk.

I hope you’re well brah.

2020 has been a calisthenics year. Feels good man.

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Back. Just because you said it. Already regretting this post lol jk.

I hope you’re well brah.

2020 has been a calisthenics year. Feels good man.
    What's up man! You still hitting clubs and slaying?

Hope you're well too.

When lockdown happened I was just doing bodyweight stuff at home. Looked great, felt great, was shredded. Back in the gym, I lost a TON of strength, esp lower body, which was sad. Since August I've been hitting the gym minimum 5x/week and hitting it hard, and I'm putting on some noticeable size. Just made me realize that even at 36, all you have to do is hit the gym hard and you can put on muscle quickly. I'm gonna keep this up and just gonna be a big fkn monster by next summer. It's gonna be embarrassing how jacked/yolked/thick/tight/solid I'll be.

Is anyone ITT convinced this virus is any deadlier than the annual flu? Anyone taking it seriously in here?

Saw a good one the other day. Someone confronts you about not wearing a mask, you say, "I'll pretend your mask works and you pretend I'm wearing one, ok?"

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's up man! You still hitting clubs and slaying?
    Few times and only for a special occasion. It's not the best use of time. Fun only for special occasions.

Hope you're well too.

When lockdown happened I was just doing bodyweight stuff at home. Looked great, felt great, was shredded. Back in the gym, I lost a TON of strength, esp lower body, which was sad. Since August I've been hitting the gym minimum 5x/week and hitting it hard, and I'm putting on some noticeable size. Just made me realize that even at 36, all you have to do is hit the gym hard and you can put on muscle quickly. I'm gonna keep this up and just gonna be a big fkn monster by next summer. It's gonna be embarrassing how jacked/yolked/thick/tight/solid I'll be.
    Its been amateur hour at the gym. No PRs. I am hoping to get it back before any more shenanigans. Some places are crazy strict and others never shutdown. I heard two places in Europe kept going like the Turkish soccer league. Too funny!

Tbh I feel great from the calisthenics. I got a pull up bar, several kettlebells, dumbbells, and gymnastics set of rings. My joints are like new. solid. The break from the iron is great but my shoulders feel bulletproof from the calisthenics since March.

Calisthenics routines seems to be more creative and you need to plan ahead i find. I ran more outdoors. In terms of aesthetics, I am a ****kkk load leaner. I have not been this aesthetic since my early twenties. Diet is on point.

Is anyone ITT convinced this virus is any deadlier than the annual flu? Anyone taking it seriously in here?
    The twerking nurses on Tiktok are taking it pretty serious shaking that ass.

Saw a good one the other day. Someone confronts you about not wearing a mask, you say, "I'll pretend your mask works and you pretend I'm wearing one, ok?"
    The videos of Karen having a melt down are comical.

Yeah man when I was doing bodyweight stuff, honestly, I felt better. No joint pain or soreness at all, just felt limber. Lifting heavy is probably not the healthiest thing, it's just that I'm vain.

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im pounding whiskeys like no tomorrow.. and lifting.. and playing soccer on Fridays with some bois. my whole fam scared of RONAmonsters so i oblige them. still waiting for some JGs noods in my inbox and cumbox
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    im pounding whiskeys like no tomorrow.. and lifting.. and playing soccer on Fridays with some bois. my whole fam scared of RONAmonsters so i oblige them. still waiting for some JGs noods in my inbox and cumbox
    bourbon for me, drinking a bit too much of it lately.

for your cumbox/jismail would you prefer frenulum or angus? disclaimer: forgot to wipe this morning. again!!!

fkn snowing here right now

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    I'd say I've been drinking too much but I dunno what is normal anymore. I got covid back in March and been fatigued as **** since. Getting better as of late though. Hope fatherhood is treating you ok mate.

Miss all you ****g0ts. Don't forget to stand when you wipe....

edit: must spread more rep before repping you kunts again
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You ****in freaks are still at it huh?
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

oh ****

what you been up to for the past 5 years derjevpoop?

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh ****

what you been up to for the past 5 years derjevpoop?
    Oh not much. Got married, had a kid (4yo girl), got separated. Bunch of other ****. Yourself?
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Oh not much. Got married, had a kid (4yo girl), got separated. Bunch of other ****. Yourself?
    Separated? What happened? 'Grats on the kid, didn't know that. I've got a 10 month old upstairs making a ruckus. He's a lot of fun, enjoying it so far.

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    You ****in freaks are still at it huh?
    mud weight in/out is too low brah
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

Separated? What happened? 'Grats on the kid, didn't know that. I've got a 10 month old upstairs making a ruckus. He's a lot of fun, enjoying it so far.
    Just good luck I guess. Been so for about a year.

Congrats on the little sushi roll. They’re so much fun.

Aryn7 I haven’t weighed mud for a long time. So I don’t know.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Errbody have a nice Christmas?

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Errbody have a nice Christmas?
    Mine was good but I disregarded the incompetent government edicts and actually saw my family in person. Tweaked my shoulder a little bit flying my 3 year old niece around though—has to go above my head because it’s higher. lol still a good time.

New Year’s people went nuts with the fireworks and was kind of lame though.

How was yours?

^ same here, glad my and my girl's families don't take this flu very seriously. It was a normal Christmas except two of the younger cousins I guess are afraid of the flu so they didn't show. Family way overdid gifts for my now 1 year-old, I appreciate it but also despise having so much **** in my house.

NYE we were asleep before midnight, did nothing. I mused about how that used to be the biggest party night of the year, weeks of planning, etc. Now I could not care less about the partying aspect. Always nice to start a brand new year though. Lots of goals.

Hope you all are doing swell.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blows my mind we still have an RH CHAT. Lol
    *US Navy Vet*

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Blows my mind we still have an RH CHAT. Lol
    We never let go....

How the HELL are you doing?? Been awhile...your boy must be like 3...or more?? My how time flies.

Christmas was great. We flew in the older kiddo from upstate NY. She spent tons of time with the younger kiddo. Had a get together with the in laws right after Christmas. A little different, but not too much.

Hubs got both rounds of the vaccine, cuz hospital worker. 1st one was like a flu shot, 2nd one had him sicker than a dog for 24 hours. But, he's still not a zombie...so that is good.

Otherwise, besides homeschooling and working from home, I'm trying to keep life as normal as possible.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    We never let go....

How the HELL are you doing?? Been awhile...your boy must be like 3...or more?? My how time flies.

Christmas was great. We flew in the older kiddo from upstate NY. She spent tons of time with the younger kiddo. Had a get together with the in laws right after Christmas. A little different, but not too much.

Hubs got both rounds of the vaccine, cuz hospital worker. 1st one was like a flu shot, 2nd one had him sicker than a dog for 24 hours. But, he's still not a zombie...so that is good.

Otherwise, besides homeschooling and working from home, I'm trying to keep life as normal as possible.

I'm good. Yeah, he's 3.5, will be 4 In June now already. Unbelievable. Blows my mind. Got engaged, probably leave it at that for another 7 years. Lol. Same girl from way back when.

I got the first shot. I currently work at Pfizer, and we're manufacturing the vaccine in north andover, MA. That's good he didn't become zombified, lol. I don't anticipate that happening anytime soon, but I didn't anticipate 2020 being like it has been either. People are afraid because they don't understand the science behind it, and a couple Goobers made video's on social media platforms talking a whole bunch of crap, with 0 credible sources. Par for the course in today's world honestly. That's why I'm not on it anymore, too many people with too much to say about things they've got absolutely no idea about.

What's new with you? And everyone else? Been a long time.

Made the most money I've ever made last year. Got smoked in taxes though.

Also, i laughed hysterically yesterday on the wall street takedown.
    *US Navy Vet*

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So this is still going then?
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    So this is still going then?
    Should be another 20 years or so before we reach the post limit at this rate.

LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys!

Checking in! Hope you all are doing well...

Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast