Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2780
    bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had an impromptu night out on Saturday. Met up with 3 good friends from high school 2 close girl friends and a guy we hung out with who turned out to be gay. He's married to a great guy and we all get along really well. Anyway, we went out for dinner at a nice place, and got pretty much kicked out for being there too long and my guy friend pretty much loaded us in his car and took us to a gay bar. I was pretty much willingly molested by a stripper there. I thought he was gay and just liked boobs...but found out that he really wasn't gay, lol...so...whoops.

Hubby wasn't too happy with me when I rolled in after 1AM. Wouldn't take it back, was a freaking blast. Had the time of my life.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Had an impromptu night out on Saturday. Met up with 3 good friends from high school 2 close girl friends and a guy we hung out with who turned out to be gay. He's married to a great guy and we all get along really well. Anyway, we went out for dinner at a nice place, and got pretty much kicked out for being there too long and my guy friend pretty much loaded us in his car and took us to a gay bar. I was pretty much willingly molested by a stripper there. I thought he was gay and just liked boobs...but found out that he really wasn't gay, lol...so...whoops.

Hubby wasn't too happy with me when I rolled in after 1AM. Wouldn't take it back, was a freaking blast. Had the time of my life.

Time of your life?? With 2 gay guys?

And the male stripper not being at least bi.. super unlikely. Dont ask me how I know.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Time of your life?? With 2 gay guys?

And the male stripper not being at least bi.. super unlikely. Dont ask me how I know.
    lol, I don't expect you to understand. We all just get a long great.

He told me after I asked him that most of the strippers there were straight. *shug* Who knows if he was telling the truth.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

He told me after I asked him that most of the strippers there were straight. *shug* Who knows if he was telling the truth.

I've still never been to a strip club. Next time I'm in denver will you take me? Or are you still avoiding me irl?

606 G0D.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Over 80% of illness is directly related to your diet throughout your lifetime. The rest is genetics, and environmental factors such as Karma, lmao.
    animals in nature don't get diseases like humans do, e.g. diabetes, cancer. Sometimes they'll get sick and die, but usually from injuries, or just some weird sh*t. I'm pretty sure humans never got these ridiculous diseases either back when we were living natural lives. obviously it's impossible to live poison-free lives in modern society, but we can try to minimize it at least. I don't drink water bottled in plastic anymore, for example. this could be a pretty crazy path I go down in my quest for the most natural living possible, which may end me up alone in a hut in the woods, leading a pack of wolves and teaching them how to speak. and getting MAD wolf pussy.

Was meetood hard Thursday night. Stopped at this bar for some wings after bball. Turns out it was ladies night. Not like free cover at the club for the 3 women who show up and 300 hungry ass dudes. Like jam packed with women 40 yrs old+.

Was like 1 of 5 guys there, just minding my own business when I was approached by a group of these women. They just reached out and started groping me. One kept calling me trent... wtf. Offered to pay me to come back to their house and strip. They weren't even kidding. 5 yrs ago I would have done it, but I really just wanted to gtfo that situation.

Still made me feel good, even if uncomfortable.
    I'm here for you if you need to talk. I have a phd in keyboard evolutionary psychology.

reminds me, last time I was in japan, the karaoke place we usually go is owned and run by an old woman, "mama", and on multiple occasions she just grabbed my dick and balls. not like a quick thing, but a full, firm grasp, and held them for several seconds while saying whatever she was saying in japanese. i cry evry tym.

but srs even if they were older it would be a fantasy of mine to strip for a bunch of horny drunk women who were all just sukking and sukking as I went around the room. my only rule would be they have to keep their pants on.

yeah as "straight" as a (something that's not straight at all)

I've still never been to a strip club. Next time I'm in denver will you take me? Or are you still avoiding me irl?
    If I ever want to get divorced, I'll take you up on that offer. As much as I'd love to meet you, Mr. bitty is anti-Al. I have to respect that.

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Probably, he probably was eyeing the stack of $1 bills in my hand. But boy, was he singling me out. lol Still was a good time, I didn't even realize I needed it as bad as I did. Like HZC said, made me feel pretty good...even in the awkwardness.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    animals in nature don't get diseases like humans do, e.g. diabetes, cancer. Sometimes they'll get sick and die, but usually from injuries, or just some weird sh*t. I'm pretty sure humans never got these ridiculous diseases either back when we were living natural lives. obviously it's impossible to live poison-free lives in modern society, but we can try to minimize it at least. I don't drink water bottled in plastic anymore, for example. this could be a pretty crazy path I go down in my quest for the most natural living possible, which may end me up alone in a hut in the woods, leading a pack of wolves and teaching them how to speak. and getting MAD wolf pussy.

Bottled water is trash. For those that don’t know plastic is photodegradable. So the plastic breaks down in light. If you’ve ever left a bottle of water in your car and after drinking it wondered why it tasted weird, it’s because you’re drinking broken down particles of plastic.

Spring water in glass bottles is the way to go.

Bitty- How does Mr. Bitty even know about HZC? And I bet it’d be fine with your husband if you took him the gay strip club. HZC could go under cover and you guys could get to the bottom of whether strippers at gay clubs are actually gay. It would be like a horrible episode of Scooby-Doo!
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) markish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Bottled water is trash. For those that don’t know plastic is photodegradable. So the plastic breaks down in light. If you’ve ever left a bottle of water in your car and after drinking it wondered why it tasted weird, it’s because you’re drinking broken down particles of plastic.

Bitty- How does Mr. Bitty even know about HZC? And I bet it’d be fine with your husband if you took him the gay strip club. HZC could go under cover and you guys could get to the bottom of whether strippers at gay clubs are actually gay. It would be like a horrible episode of Scooby-Doo!
    i suspect high autism

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    happy thanksgiving eve
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Hope everyone has a fun Thanksgiving!

Just a job for them, TBH, they don't really care about the orientation of the dollar bill suppliers. Probably be more of an issue for some if their income is generated by actual sex, though.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I've been drinking pellegrino in glass bottles. delicious. been meaning to get a big berkey 10 gallon water filter system and drag bags of water up to the house from the stream out back. that would be ideal.

just the fact that the chemicals in plastic water bottles can fuk with your endocrine system is scary. I wonder how many of our modern psychological & fertility problems are a result of plastic-induced endocrine fukkery. I suspect a significant cause of the increased *******ry and trannyism is these very same chemicals. when your hormones are off, weird, weird sht happens, and it's all bad. but it's impossible now to avoid plastic. all food is wrapped in it. not to mention all the plastic used along the entire supply chain for every product we consume. maybe get a ranch in montana in the middle of nowhere and just hunt/raise animals and drink mountain water and pop out lots of babies. that's one of my few ideal futures.

I wonder if our current situation was planned or if it happened largely by accident. thots?

He was ITT back in the day. I'm sure HZC would be prime beef in a gay club, tho. lol
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

If I ever want to get divorced, I'll take you up on that offer. As much as I'd love to meet you, Mr. bitty is anti-Al. I have to respect that.

Probably, he probably was eyeing the stack of $1 bills in my hand. But boy, was he singling me out. lol Still was a good time, I didn't even realize I needed it as bad as I did. Like HZC said, made me feel pretty good...even in the awkwardness.

You know I've always suspected that, but I still dont quite understand. We got along when he was ITT.

Sure I've been in love with his wife for years... so what?

606 G0D.

You know I've always suspected that, but I still dont quite understand. We got along when he was ITT.

Sure I've been in love with his wife for years... so what?
    It was my fault, really...by accident. He read a CP comment from you saying you wanted to have an affair with me. He took it 100% serious...while I didn't.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been drinking pellegrino in glass bottles. delicious. been meaning to get a big berkey 10 gallon water filter system and drag bags of water up to the house from the stream out back. that would be ideal.

just the fact that the chemicals in plastic water bottles can fuk with your endocrine system is scary. I wonder how many of our modern psychological & fertility problems are a result of plastic-induced endocrine fukkery. I suspect a significant cause of the increased *******ry and trannyism is these very same chemicals. when your hormones are off, weird, weird sht happens, and it's all bad. but it's impossible now to avoid plastic. all food is wrapped in it. not to mention all the plastic used along the entire supply chain for every product we consume. maybe get a ranch in montana in the middle of nowhere and just hunt/raise animals and drink mountain water and pop out lots of babies. that's one of my few ideal futures.

I wonder if our current situation was planned or if it happened largely by accident. thots?
    I think it was accidental but is now being exploited by people who want us unhealthy and easier to control.

He was ITT back in the day. I'm sure HZC would be prime beef in a gay club, tho. lol
    You should tell him to come back.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

It was my fault, really...by accident. He read a CP comment from you saying you wanted to have an affair with me. He took it 100% serious...while I didn't.

Lol wut.

It's the internet. I assume you get worse than that daily in your cp?

Galt you watch tiger vs phil? Been entertaining, even though they playing like **** .

606 G0D.

I think it was accidental but is now being exploited by people who want us unhealthy and easier to control.
    Probably. was just talking about this yesterday, that there is a yuge financial and power incentive to have sick people who live a long time, while there is no financial/power incentive for a society of healthy & sane people.

I've become pretty black pilled on lots of stuff this year, in no small part due to being sober. it's all been kind of painful, but I think useful.

Galt you watch tiger vs phil? Been entertaining, even though they playing like **** .
    I did. was so cringey at the start with their mics walking down the 1st fairway, pretending to be old pals, "making conversation". it got better though. I thought it was interesting hearing players & caddies talk through a shot from start to finish. the golf wasn't great, but a good match nonetheless. loved seeing tiger being tiger on 17. he has a superhuman will. most of the beat shots he hit, just seemed like he wasn't actually trying that hard.

had thanksgiving 1 thurs w/ my girl's fam, thanksgiving 2 friday with my fam, thanksgiving 3 today w/ friends. lots of food.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'm here for you if you need to talk. I have a phd in keyboard evolutionary psychology.

reminds me, last time I was in japan, the karaoke place we usually go is owned and run by an old woman, "mama", and on multiple occasions she just grabbed my dick and balls. not like a quick thing, but a full, firm grasp, and held them for several seconds while saying whatever she was saying in japanese. i cry evry tym.

but srs even if they were older it would be a fantasy of mine to strip for a bunch of horny drunk women who were all just sukking and sukking as I went around the room. my only rule would be they have to keep their pants on.

Still bringing the lolz ITT (which I had no idea was still going). Good to see.

Finally went to Tokyo (was on the bucket list) 2 years ago and it did not disappoint. One of my favourite cities on earth.

blast from the past. how'd you like the food there? anything in particular that stood out?

Probably. was just talking about this yesterday, that there is a yuge financial and power incentive to have sick people who live a long time, while there is no financial/power incentive for a society of healthy & sane people.

I've become pretty black pilled on lots of stuff this year, in no small part due to being sober. it's all been kind of painful, but I think useful.

I did. was so cringey at the start with their mics walking down the 1st fairway, pretending to be old pals, "making conversation". it got better though. I thought it was interesting hearing players & caddies talk through a shot from start to finish. the golf wasn't great, but a good match nonetheless. loved seeing tiger being tiger on 17. he has a superhuman will. most of the beat shots he hit, just seemed like he wasn't actually trying that hard.

had thanksgiving 1 thurs w/ my girl's fam, thanksgiving 2 friday with my fam, thanksgiving 3 today w/ friends. lots of food.

I didnt get home until they were on hole 6, so I got to miss the cringey start.

Phil def seemed more into the show of it, while tiger seemed caught between being friendly for the cameras and being the killer he truly is.

Would have been better if they did **** like 100k says you miss that 5 footer...

Everybody who bought it is getting a refund too.

606 G0D.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    blast from the past. how'd you like the food there? anything in particular that stood out?
    Food was awesome. I love sushi and sashimi so that was a given. Pretty much got to all the major sites in the city save Odaiba (next time).... There's honestly so much to see in that country that I could spend a few months there and not get bored. More than anything else I just loved how neat & tidy everything was there... and how patient everyone is. No pushing and shoving. No dirty looks or mean-mugging. Just very civilized. As I get older I appreciate places like these more and more.

Might try and check out the winter carnival in/near Sapporo next time. Looks like fun. Brazil is next on the list for 2 weeks in March/April. Can't wait. That's another bucket lister that I've been wanting to knock off for some time.

Blizzard warning here for this evening.

12" expected. **** that ****.

606 G0D.

I didnt get home until they were on hole 6, so I got to miss the cringey start.

Phil def seemed more into the show of it, while tiger seemed caught between being friendly for the cameras and being the killer he truly is.

Would have been better if they did **** like 100k says you miss that 5 footer...

Everybody who bought it is getting a refund too.
    those would be better bets. they should do exhibition matches w/ 2 guys who are good buddies who will talk actual **** to each other. I'd rather watch that than tiger/phil. see some of the best players in the world talking like 2 normal guys, except playing amazing golf.

I miss seeing Tiger's superhuman focus when he was dominating, like winning the Open at Pebble by 12 shots or whatever it was, and just kept making birdies and birdies. I've had some moments in life where I was able to achieve focus like that (probably not on that level), where everything else disappears and reality kind of morphed into something else. it's one of those things that it seems you should be able to do whenever you want, but obviously that's just not the case, and I'm not sure what it takes to get back there. I don't think Tiger knows either. the few times this year where he was in a position to win, and previous Tiger would have won easily, there were just so many shots he hit where it was obvious his focus wasn't there. so much of excelling at anything is the ability to focus. I think it's under appreciated, and it can overcome large natural skill differentials between opponents.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Food was awesome. I love sushi and sashimi so that was a given. Pretty much got to all the major sites in the city save Odaiba (next time).... There's honestly so much to see in that country that I could spend a few months there and not get bored. More than anything else I just loved how neat & tidy everything was there... and how patient everyone is. No pushing and shoving. No dirty looks or mean-mugging. Just very civilized. As I get older I appreciate places like these more and more.

Might try and check out the winter carnival in/near Sapporo next time. Looks like fun. Brazil is next on the list for 2 weeks in March/April. Can't wait. That's another bucket lister that I've been wanting to knock off for some time.
    nice. for some reason I remember you being 6'10". am I making that up? if so, Japan must have been even crazier. my uncle is 6'5" and when he went there people just stopped to stare at him. that was back in the '70s though, I'm sure they're more used to it now. I feel tall at 5'10" and have to duck under a couple doorways in my dad's house. great culture though, like you said, really nice, tidy, orderly. one thing I always appreciate about Japanese culture is how focused people are on what they're doing. even if a guy is a chef at a kind of tiny little family restaurant that has 2 tables, when he's cooking, you can see he's really, truly trying his best. that's so rare to see here in the states.

Blizzard warning here for this evening.

12" expected. **** that ****.
    please...stay safe

This forum has become so damn pathetic that I am now considered a wk feminist. Lol

It's like If you don't have a deep rooted hatred for women and dont blame them for everything wrong in your life, you're the oddball here.

606 G0D.

a few times a year I wander into the main RH and am saddened by what I see. it's not even worth replying 99% of the time.

a few times a year I wander into the main RH and am saddened by what I see. it's not even worth replying 99% of the time.

I stopped giving legit advice years ago. Considering going full troll til perma ban. I don't really see the point in consuming the garbage spewed here anymore.

606 G0D.

but...your reps!

btw sorry to everyone itt, you're always on spread bc mainly post here and almost never rep/neg people.

I remember when I actually kind of cared about reps. I'd get a neg and get a little pissed off.

november is my least favorite month. all the leaves are gone, it's always cloudy and chilly, misty rain, everything is gray and brown, grass dying, but too early for the beauty of winter with its frosty air. can't wait til it gets colder and we get some real snow. love how bright it is out at night when there's fresh snow. and during the day too for that matter. sunny days after snowstorms are awesome, esp when it was a windless snow and the tree branches are piled high with it and it gradually gets blown off by the wind and the sun lights it all up.

what are all you other *******s up to?

but...your reps!

btw sorry to everyone itt, you're always on spread bc mainly post here and almost never rep/neg people.

I remember when I actually kind of cared about reps. I'd get a neg and get a little pissed off.

november is my least favorite month. all the leaves are gone, it's always cloudy and chilly, misty rain, everything is gray and brown, grass dying, but too early for the beauty of winter with its frosty air. can't wait til it gets colder and we get some real snow. love how bright it is out at night when there's fresh snow. and during the day too for that matter. sunny days after snowstorms are awesome, esp when it was a windless snow and the tree branches are piled high with it and it gradually gets blown off by the wind and the sun lights it all up.

what are all you other *******s up to?

Fuk reps. I was red for like my first 5k posts. Been mod negged double digit times. I flat out dont respect the misc mentality most times.

I'd take cold n rainy. Its 20° and 10" of snow on ground. Spent 5+ hrs doing snow removal at my house last 2 days.

I've decided to get rich. When I was a young person, it is literally all I ever thought of. Things change and I decided i just wanted to be happy. Time > money... all that jazz.

Well **** that. I'm going to get rich. Had a nice talk with a gym/golf buddy today. He has all the connects to get me in Walgreens/cvs and Amazon. Along with the manufactured to make my product. He did 28 million in sales last year. I told him my product, basically a stuffed animal for infants with some tech involved that I dont want to disclose just yet, but there is correlating science that says it lowers SIDS by 65%. He is stoked and is emailing me tomorrow with his toy manufacturer connect.

If this goes well I'm buying an RH chat thread condo in Tahiti.

606 G0D.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    happy thanksgiving eve
    wow no one even responded. very sad
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Fuk reps. I was red for like my first 5k posts. Been mod negged double digit times. I flat out dont respect the misc mentality most times.

I'd take cold n rainy. Its 20° and 10" of snow on ground. Spent 5+ hrs doing snow removal at my house last 2 days.

I've decided to get rich. When I was a young person, it is literally all I ever thought of. Things change and I decided i just wanted to be happy. Time > money... all that jazz.

Well **** that. I'm going to get rich. Had a nice talk with a gym/golf buddy today. He has all the connects to get me in Walgreens/cvs and Amazon. Along with the manufactured to make my product. He did 28 million in sales last year. I told him my product, basically a stuffed animal for infants with some tech involved that I dont want to disclose just yet, but there is correlating science that says it lowers SIDS by 65%. He is stoked and is emailing me tomorrow with his toy manufacturer connect.

If this goes well I'm buying an RH chat thread condo in Tahiti.
    sounds awesome man. with something like that, after the first hurdle of time investment, it's not the kind of thing that will have to own your life to work. you can sit back at some point and have time and money. what is definitely never the answer is someone working 80 hours per week at a high hourly wage to get rich.

I will also be rich as fuk (at least $10M, but hopefully $100M+), but I thought I'd be farther along in that process by now. the first step, IMO, is getting out of the worker mentality/situation, which is maybe the hardest step. after that, all it takes is a few good ideas and wealth has the potential to pour in. gotta put yourself in the position to get lucky over and over and one day it'll take.

can't wait to get nekkid in tahiti

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    wow no one even responded. very sad
    happy thanksgiving *******!

Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast