Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 2,101 to 2,107 of 2107
    Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    you were pounding 20 year-olds? damn that sounds awesome. guys, right?
    I can think of worse things to be doing.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I can think of worse things to be doing.
    pounded some 70 year old dude the other night. condom broke, he texted me today, told me he has HIV. also he might be pregnant. fml.

not even kidding, I shat myself just now while typing that, and I'm too depressed to clean it up.
    You have glorious wings.

cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    pounded some 70 year old dude the other night. condom broke, he texted me today, told me he has HIV. also he might be pregnant. fml.

not even kidding, I shat myself just now while typing that, and I'm too depressed to clean it up.
    There’s only one way to respond to something like that: garrote the sucker and get your revenge.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whatchout your comments bro

how's everyone doing?

emo? life good?

tiddy?

hzc?

everyone else?

Oh emo - went to a wedding in Aspen a couple weeks ago. what a fkn beautiful state you live in. I need to spend some time there in the future. drove from Aspen to the overpass on the continental divide one day...wow. the vastness of the landscape is something you just don't get here in the east. and I'm in good cardio shape but had trouble breathing while walking up very small hills. weird stuff. also hit the golf ball so much farther. wild. also, the prices in the stores in Aspen are something I've never seen before. truly geared towards those who simply have so much money that they won't even think about spending $3K on a normal looking down vest, or even more ridiculous, $163 on a plain black t-shirt (true story).
    You have glorious wings.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

how's everyone doing?

emo? life good?

tiddy?

hzc?

everyone else?

Oh emo - went to a wedding in Aspen a couple weeks ago. what a fkn beautiful state you live in. I need to spend some time there in the future. drove from Aspen to the overpass on the continental divide one day...wow. the vastness of the landscape is something you just don't get here in the east. and I'm in good cardio shape but had trouble breathing while walking up very small hills. weird stuff. also hit the golf ball so much farther. wild. also, the prices in the stores in Aspen are something I've never seen before. truly geared towards those who simply have so much money that they won't even think about spending $3K on a normal looking down vest, or even more ridiculous, $163 on a plain black t-shirt (true story).

Thanks for the call, bro.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Thanks for the call, bro.
    Welcum!

Sick - this thread is raging again now!
    You have glorious wings.

how's everyone doing?

emo? life good?

tiddy?

hzc?

everyone else?

Yeah, the altitude is real. You have to be careful if you’re not living here and drinking too. It hits you a lot harder a lot faster.

Coincidentally, I just found the perfect house for you out here. It was built by a pro golfer and is only five miles from a golf course, plus it’s only 4 million dollars!

https://www.outkick.com/golf-legend-...orado-mansion/