Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2780
    dannykin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what are some of your favorite memories

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dannykin View Post
    Scarlett Johansson's mammaries are pretty solid
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Thank you!

How the fuk you doing meng? What's good in your life?
    Good man, been thinking about buying a house. But I’m conflicted because I think the market is inflated (fixer uppers shouldn’t go for 300K, imo.)—but I also think it might be turning into California where shacks are being listed for a million dollars.

What’s up with you?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Good man, been thinking about buying a house. But I’m conflicted because I think the market is inflated (fixer uppers shouldn’t go for 300K, imo.)—but I also think it might be turning into California where shacks are being listed for a million dollars.

What’s up with you?
    Nice. I won't offer any advice on that other than to describe my experience of owning a house for almost 2 years now with regard to how fkn expensive it is just to maintain. Granted it's an older house built in the '60s and there are some "unique" things about it in that every repair seems to require the maximum expenditure, but there is something to be said about just calling your landlord when there's an issue instead of, most recently for example, paying $4500 to repair/replace the whole water pump system when the water stopped working. In the long term though, the area I bought in is def on the up and up so cost/investment wasn't really a question up front.

I'm just working a lot, enjoying the summer heat, lifting enough to stay beautiful but not taking it very seriously, and constantly tweaking and strategizing to find a happy medium between sobriety and all out alcoholism.

Been itching to go to the beach. Any of you absolute *******s doing fun summery sht? Had my annual river tubing extravaganza recently, was a great time.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Well, let's do the (rough) math.

Pay 1500 a month rent for 30 years = 560,000 out of your pocket with nothing to show for it.

Pay 1500 a month for a mortgage = 560,000 for a house that was worth 450,000 when you bought it, but is now worth 950,000 or more 30 years later.

Don't wait!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Well, let's do the (rough) math.

Pay 1500 a month rent for 30 years = 560,000 out of your pocket with nothing to show for it.

Pay 1500 a month for a mortgage = 560,000 for a house that was worth 450,000 when you bought it, but is now worth 950,000 or more 30 years later.

Don't wait!
    Also consider that there are significant extra expenses of owning a home vs renting, so it's not just 1500 vs 1500. If you were responsible and took the difference and invested it into something, you could experience growth over time. You also assume that the home value will go up, which is a strong assumption. And another consideration is how much you value mobility. If you're for sure gonna be in the same spot for 30 years, that's another check on the "buy" side of the equation. Point is, it's not so simple as it might seem.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Also consider that there are significant extra expenses of owning a home vs renting, so it's not just 1500 vs 1500. If you were responsible and took the difference and invested it into something, you could experience growth over time. You also assume that the home value will go up, which is a strong assumption. And another consideration is how much you value mobility. If you're for sure gonna be in the same spot for 30 years, that's another check on the "buy" side of the equation. Point is, it's not so simple as it might seem.
    This is all true. But for the most part, investing in your property (expenses) increases the value. Spend 10 grand on a new roof, you can easily make that back, and more, if you sell it, versus trying to sell the house with a roof in need of repair. And I'd be interested to see a property that hasn't at least doubled in value in 30 years, unless they built a garbage dump or some railroad tracks next to it in that time. And if you want to move, put a renter in there to pay your mortgage for you, and invest in a new property.

Bottom line is, if you rent for 30 years, you are spending half a mil or more you will never get back.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)

What’s up with you?

Housing prices are fuarked, and well remain fuarked across the entire front range for a long, long time. So many people have flocked to Denver that even C Springs is getting lightspeed expensive...and people run the 25 gauntlet to Denver to work every day!
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

no sexy pics from IronCharles = thread is finally, officially dead

😭

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

������
    Never.

just on hiatus...

Al, you present?
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Never.

just on hiatus...

Al, you present?
    Hwhat's new with you? Do anything fun lately?

Family golf tournament tomorrow, the associated party Sunday, no plans Monday.

Been enjoying the cooler weather, taking pupper out for more hikes lately. It was too fkn hot before to take her out. She's got this huge winter coat she refuses to take off.

HZC - how's your golf game?

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have Al's doppelganger at my work today to help us out. It's stupid freaky...and a little funny, because this guy is a cop.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Originally Posted by dannykin View Post
    Sitting in my dad's lap when I was 10, steering the car through Death Valley at 70 mph.

������
    As long as somebody remembers, it's never dead.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have Al's doppelganger at my work today to help us out. It's stupid freaky...and a little funny, because this guy is a cop.

Pics? I've been told I look l like a cop many times actually. Once even stole some kids blunt at a concert pretending to be a cop. Lol about it to this day.

It's my 33rd bday.

I been living that boat life for past couple weeks, pretty enjoyable.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Pics? I've been told I look l like a cop many times actually. Once even stole some kids blunt at a concert pretending to be a cop. Lol about it to this day.

It's my 33rd bday.

I been living that boat life for past couple weeks, pretty enjoyable.
    I tried to get a pic, but I couldn't ninja one. He probably thought I was weird because I couldn't stop staring at him. He even was tall like you. But he's a triplet and has 3 boys...so, I knew it couldn't be you. lmao

I thought about you yesterday, but I thought you celebrated your bday today. Happy Birthday!

Very jelly. I want to be on a boat. Where are you?
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tried to get a pic, but I couldn't ninja one. He probably thought I was weird because I couldn't stop staring at him. He even was tall like you. But he's a triplet and has 3 boys...so, I knew it couldn't be you. lmao

I thought about you yesterday, but I thought you celebrated your bday today. Happy Birthday!

Very jelly. I want to be on a boat. Where are you?

Thank you thank you!

Yes my actual born day is 9/11, but I been celebrating it 9/12 for 15 years or so.

I keep my boat on the chain of lakes about an hour northwest of the city. It's been an absolute blast. Been trying to find a good deal on a lot on the water, but it's not easy to find something in my price range that doesnt have outrageous covenants.

What's new and exciting in tiddy world?

606 G0D.

Happy birthday buddy. how old's your kid now? have things gotten easier and more chill?

Happy birthday buddy. how old's your kid now? have things gotten easier and more chill?
    Thanks bro.

Turns 1 in a couple weeks. I wouldn't say things are easier, but I've gotten a little more hang of it. Really it's now there is a feedback loop that is much more rewarding then when she was just laying there being needy.

606 G0D.

Thanks bro.

Turns 1 in a couple weeks. I wouldn't say things are easier, but I've gotten a little more hang of it. Really it's now there is a feedback loop that is much more rewarding then when she was just laying there being needy.
    I'm not looking forward to that infant stuff. my friends' kids were not really cool until they were around 2, then it really started to be fun. before that it was just a chore being around them. I know it's different when it's your own. my goddaughter is 3 now, absolutely adorable. I could have conversations with her all day and be entertained, the sht she says.

reason I've been asking questions is I've got a little boy due on Christmas. I'm still in the "that's so far away" mode of thinking, but it's really not that far off as months really seem to fly by the last couple years. should probably start preparing mentally b/c things are starting to feel more real. she can feel him moving around all the time. growing my little boy in her belly - crazy stuff man.

goal is for her to stay at home, but right now not looking great as I've still been struggling with my business. good chance I'll find a way to make it happen by the end of the year, but unfortunately the possibility I won't is a real one. your girl is working part time right? you doing daycare?

just lol'd thinking about this convo vs circa 2011.

btw played golf last saturday, had a good match with a friend. I won the 17th to go one up, on the last hole a short par 3 I thought I stuck it but it was like 25 feet (blind pin). he stuck it to 6 feet. I drained the motherfukker to end the match and he ended up lipping his out (his putt would have saved some money). feelsgoodman.

Thank you thank you!

Yes my actual born day is 9/11, but I been celebrating it 9/12 for 15 years or so.

I keep my boat on the chain of lakes about an hour northwest of the city. It's been an absolute blast. Been trying to find a good deal on a lot on the water, but it's not easy to find something in my price range that doesnt have outrageous covenants.

What's new and exciting in tiddy world?
    Your boat. Huh. That's something I don't hear a lot...lol Guess it's cuz I'm in a land locked state. That is awesome, tho...I'm proud of you.

Not too much is going on with me...really. Nothing exciting. Had kind of a ****ty summer...but gearing up for hopefully a profitable winter. I have next week off, so I am going to have some much needed me time mixed with spending time with friends. My girl told me last night that she "likes" someone and he "likes" her back. I sort of died a little on the inside. She's a smart cookie, but she has me in her, which is the scary part. Other than that, I'm pretty dull.

I'm not looking forward to that infant stuff. my friends' kids were not really cool until they were around 2, then it really started to be fun. before that it was just a chore being around them. I know it's different when it's your own. my goddaughter is 3 now, absolutely adorable. I could have conversations with her all day and be entertained, the sht she says.

reason I've been asking questions is I've got a little boy due on Christmas. I'm still in the "that's so far away" mode of thinking, but it's really not that far off as months really seem to fly by the last couple years. should probably start preparing mentally b/c things are starting to feel more real. she can feel him moving around all the time. growing my little boy in her belly - crazy stuff man.

goal is for her to stay at home, but right now not looking great as I've still been struggling with my business. good chance I'll find a way to make it happen by the end of the year, but unfortunately the possibility I won't is a real one. your girl is working part time right? you doing daycare?

just lol'd thinking about this convo vs circa 2011.

btw played golf last saturday, had a good match with a friend. I won the 17th to go one up, on the last hole a short par 3 I thought I stuck it but it was like 25 feet (blind pin). he stuck it to 6 feet. I drained the motherfukker to end the match and he ended up lipping his out (his putt would have saved some money). feelsgoodman.
    WTF did I just read??

CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. Galt!!! Damn...

How is she feeling? I'm just like...speechless. I love babies, understand why men don't. No worries, the next 2 years are going to blow by and soon you'll have a 13 year old. Srs.

I'm happy for you! I will need updates and pics of the birth. lol, j/k

BTW - Al, Can I request a PM pic of your little girl? Last I saw, she was brand new...
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

WTF did I just read??

CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. Galt!!! Damn...

How is she feeling? I'm just like...speechless. I love babies, understand why men don't. No worries, the next 2 years are going to blow by and soon you'll have a 13 year old. Srs.

I'm happy for you! I will need updates and pics of the birth. lol, j/k

BTW - Al, Can I request a PM pic of your little girl? Last I saw, she was brand new...
    ah sankyu. she's good - zero morning sickness at all, no issues other than being tired and hungry. and farting like fkn crazy. legit pissing me off with her farts. disgusting. tries to blame it on the kid. I've been blaming mine on him lately and she says I can't, but I say that's pregnancy privilege and it has no place in 2019. will send kiddo pics when I have them.

My Grandma died last Monday. I'm going to miss her, but she's wanted to pass ever since my Grandpa died...17 years ago. So, I was in Chi town (or rather around) last week. It was bittersweet, great to see family I usually don't get to see. But it was sad because I know I'll never be at her house again. I'm going to miss it like crazy. It sucks getting older, your childhood starts to fade away.

deer diary/10
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

GALT - that's fuking awesome bro! Congrats!!! I wont sugar coat it, there are definitely trying times where I am not sure I made the right choice. It's not even that its difficult. It's just sometimes I get lost in thinking of how long 18-22 years really is. However, I also think if done right, its probably the most important thing you'll ever do for your legacy. Any names picked out?

If you have any questions on what to expect, or fears, or excitements, feel free to shoot me a PM at anytime.

TIddy - so sorry about your grandmother. My daughter turned 1 yesterday and 2 people from my childhood passed. Strange day. I'll find a good pic and PM it to you.

606 G0D.

My Grandma died last Monday. I'm going to miss her, but she's wanted to pass ever since my Grandpa died...17 years ago. So, I was in Chi town (or rather around) last week. It was bittersweet, great to see family I usually don't get to see. But it was sad because I know I'll never be at her house again. I'm going to miss it like crazy. It sucks getting older, your childhood starts to fade away.

deer diary/10
    Sht, sorry bitty

So true about getting older. My friends' parents are starting to die. They will be some sad times when I have to deal with it. They say some of the most pivotal moments in life are when your parents die and when your kids are born. Very curious what the actual experience will be when my kid is born. Not looking forward to having to look at a newborn as they all look like purple retarded aliens with coneheads, covered in juices. Sht is groce. But whatever.

Sorry if I missed it however long ago, but you still doing saunas?

GALT - that's fuking awesome bro! Congrats!!! I wont sugar coat it, there are definitely trying times where I am not sure I made the right choice. It's not even that its difficult. It's just sometimes I get lost in thinking of how long 18-22 years really is. However, I also think if done right, its probably the most important thing you'll ever do for your legacy. Any names picked out?

If you have any questions on what to expect, or fears, or excitements, feel free to shoot me a PM at anytime.
    Thanks man. It's starting to become more clear to me what a life-altering thing this will be, but I'm legit looking forward to it all. Planning on having a few kids at least. My friend who has one kid and is done having kids said no chance I'll be willing to have more than 2 once I actually have them. Bet him $100 he's wrong. I guess we'll see.

In the last year or so my entire view on the world has changed drastically. You guys have known me long enough to remember the degenerate days, partying and fukking etc. The idea of centering my life around family and being a force for good in the world no longer makes me feel like I'm missing out on anything. Quite the opposite. And I've been actively trying to get my sex drive and desires completely under control in order to focus them in a productive direction. Sht's not easy, but I think that is one of the true secrets of success for men. I'm sure it will be a lifelong struggle, but a worthwhile one.

Name is Remington, Remy for short.

Sorry about your childhood people. It's always a real eye opener when people I know die. Just brings our own mortality front and center, chips away at that feeling of invincibility.

TIddy - so sorry about your grandmother. My daughter turned 1 yesterday and 2 people from my childhood passed. Strange day. I'll find a good pic and PM it to you.
    Thank you
    Also, thanks for the pics. She's adorable.

RIP to your buds. No matter how much it happens, it is always a shock.

Sht, sorry bitty

So true about getting older. My friends' parents are starting to die. They will be some sad times when I have to deal with it. They say some of the most pivotal moments in life are when your parents die and when your kids are born. Very curious what the actual experience will be when my kid is born. Not looking forward to having to look at a newborn as they all look like purple retarded aliens with coneheads, covered in juices. Sht is groce. But whatever.

Sorry if I missed it however long ago, but you still doing saunas?

Name is Remington, Remy for short.
    You never really consider it seriously until it starts to happen. I remember when I was younger, thinking about when my grandparents will die. Most likely I shrugged my shoulders and filed it away. At least I can say that I was close to them.

Your purple retarded, coneheaded alien will look perfect to you. I remember the look in hubby's eyes when he first saw our girl. I still see it sometimes when he looks at her. Shit is powerful.

Hell yes, I'm still doing saunas! 2020 will be my 8th year. This tariff business is hurting us a bit. But we're still bumping along! You still doing the same thing, right?
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

You never really consider it seriously until it starts to happen. I remember when I was younger, thinking about when my grandparents will die. Most likely I shrugged my shoulders and filed it away. At least I can say that I was close to them.

Your purple retarded, coneheaded alien will look perfect to you. I remember the look in hubby's eyes when he first saw our girl. I still see it sometimes when he looks at her. Shit is powerful.

Hell yes, I'm still doing saunas! 2020 will be my 8th year. This tariff business is hurting us a bit. But we're still bumping along! You still doing the same thing, right?
    Only surviving grandparent is my maternal grandmother, but she's 80 now and probably doesn't have long to go. As kids she'd take my brother and me fishing and camping and canoeing and stuff, lots of great experiences. Have kind of grown a bit distant from her in recent years, but this is all a reminder I should probably be a better grandson.

And we'll see about the purple retard. I hope you're right, but I cannot imagine that I will be able to get past that look initially. But once that alien look is gone, and especially once he's 1...3....and upward, especially around 12 when I can start enjoying golf and fishing with him (he'll start sooner than that but will suck at them), I'm really looking forward to all that and guiding him to avoid lots of the mistakes I've made.

And nice - I think this is a pretty good time for saunas. I've been seeing a lot of interest in them in general lately, lots of news articles about the benefits. I'm still doing the same thing too. Let's pray this holiday season treats us well!

My father's parents passed when I was very small, I barely remember them. My mother's father was a Vegas playboy who married 13 times, he died when I was about 12. Never knew anything about my maternal grandmother.

Death is always hard to deal with, but as you get older, you sort of get used to it. The older you get, the more people you know have died. It must be very odd to be in your nineties and know that virtually everyone you knew who was older, and most of your peers are gone.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

Any big plans for the weekend?

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Holy bleep batman; this place still runs

I see some things have changed and some have not

Hope all is well with all of you here that I know which I think is 4...

I'm currently sitting on a plane... which may or may not take off.

See ya'll in another couple of years from now.. or maybe not.

Peace

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    Holy bleep batman; this place still runs

I see some things have changed and some have not

Hope all is well with all of you here that I know which I think is 4...

I'm currently sitting on a plane... which may or may not take off.

See ya'll in another couple of years from now.. or maybe not.

Peace
    Been a minute! Hope all is well.

Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast