Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 2780
    LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Doing good, but so tired of having to wear a face mask at work every day.
    Yeah it sucks I have started to lose my mind the last couple of days. Trying to get out more and do some hikes. Hard to stay fit when everything is closed.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Happy Mother's Day to all and Happy Birthday Bitty!

gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi everybody!

The COVID stuff is making me a bit bored lately so I wandered back to the Misc.

JG, congrats on the baby! Parenthood is pretty amazing. My baby is 10 months old now and still amazes me daily with new stuff he learns.

Bitty, I'm glad to hear you're doing OK, I hope work is still going for you.

Good to see lots of the OGs are still keeping in touch here.

This COVID stuff sucks. I just went back to work PRN in February after a nice long maternity leave in the PICU in Vegas and our census is so low that I havent worked since 4/10. In pediatrics, we are barely seeing cases and all of the normal illnesses that kids pass to each other are almost nonexistent right now, too. Unfortunately, one of our ER techs just died from COVID and another ER nurse is in ICU on a vent and not doing well. The adult ICU is pretty busy but the rest of the hospital is laying people off.

I miss chatting with you all! (Well, most of you)
    BFing mom. Pediatric ICU Nurse. Farm girl stuck in the Sin City. BJJ Purple belt.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gorbeth View Post
    Hi everybody!

JG, congrats on the baby! Parenthood is pretty amazing. My baby is 10 months old now and still amazes me daily with new stuff he learns.

This COVID stuff sucks. I just went back to work PRN in February after a nice long maternity leave in the PICU in Vegas and our census is so low that I havent worked since 4/10. In pediatrics, we are barely seeing cases and all of the normal illnesses that kids pass to each other are almost nonexistent right now, too. Unfortunately, one of our ER techs just died from COVID and another ER nurse is in ICU on a vent and not doing well. The adult ICU is pretty busy but the rest of the hospital is laying people off.

Hey Beth, long time no see!

Good to hear about your little one! It's pretty amazing how fast they learn new things.

This whole COVID business sucks.... sorry to hear that it's affecting those you know personally.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gorbeth View Post
    Hi everybody!

Damn, forgot about you. Lookin joocy.

Grats on the kid to you as well. 6 months ahead of me. Enjoying the hell out of this ride so far. Never thought I'd enjoy it this much. This lockdown has made it better though I think. Just the 3 of us and the dog in the house all day, pretty nice.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone still alive?

Found out that my gym permanently closed because of Covid. I’m bummed, I really liked it and finding a new gym in this environment sucks.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Everyone still alive?

Found out that my gym permanently closed because of Covid. I’m bummed, I really liked it and finding a new gym in this environment sucks.
    My gym reopened May 18th but I decided to freeze my membership last week. Cases spiked up in my area.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone still alive?

Fukn sucks. Several of my favorite small businesses have closed permanently.

My gym is open, but we have to work out in masks, so I haven't been. So sick of this fkn bullsht. Masks are so fkn gay.

Still alive though. Been doing almost daily bodyweight circuits, very curious to see what my strength is like on the weights when I get back in the gym.

fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, how have you been?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh there's an actual RH chat thread
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Oh there's an actual RH chat thread
    It's a lot slower than it used to be.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fukc View Post
    WTF??? Hey! How you doing? Didn't ever think I'd hear from you again! How the hell are you?

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    It's a lot slower than it used to be.
    We need to revive this schnizzz...
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    WTF??? Hey! How you doing? Didn't ever think I'd hear from you again! How the hell are you?
    I’ve been good, how are you? It’s been a while! There’s just so much free time lately. It’s so quiet here now lol.

forgot about you. how's life? cliffs?

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ve been good, how are you? It’s been a while! There’s just so much free time lately. It’s so quiet here now lol.
    Things are good for me and my family. Refurbishing our house during the pandemic, so I've kept busy. Yeah, it's been real quiet here for awhile, even so, I try and pop ITT now and again.

Everyone that you knew before that you thought would never have kids, has at least one now. lol Even Janky has a newborn now! Crazy what time does to a person.

What does life look like as a 29 year old fukc? Hope all is well.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Fukn sucks. Several of my favorite small businesses have closed permanently.

My gym is open, but we have to work out in masks, so I haven't been. So sick of this fkn bullsht. Masks are so fkn gay.

Still alive though. Been doing almost daily bodyweight circuits, very curious to see what my strength is like on the weights when I get back in the gym.
    Yeah, you have to do that here too. But you can just pull them down to your chin while working out.

I found a gym close to me I’ve been back for a few weeks and I didn’t really lose anything for upper body but about 15 lbs on squats and 10 on deadlifts after regularly doing body weight work.

It’s pretty dumb, they give you a towel and you’re supposed to spray down everything you touch with disinfectant spray bottles they have all around the gym. But everybody touches the stupid spray bottles, so it kind of defeats the purpose. It also sucks that gyms aren’t opened as early as they used to be anymore, so I have to go after work now.

It’s crazy all of the businesses/franchise locations that are not coming back because of this bull****. The owner of the gym I’m at now told me they probably couldn’t have survived another month.

The destruction governments have done to their own economies is unbelievable.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Yeah, you have to do that here too. But you can just pull them down to your chin while working out.

I found a gym close to me I’ve been back for a few weeks and I didn’t really lose anything for upper body but about 15 lbs on squats and 10 on deadlifts after regularly doing body weight work.

It’s pretty dumb, they give you a towel and you’re supposed to spray down everything you touch with disinfectant spray bottles they have all around the gym. But everybody touches the stupid spray bottles, so it kind of defeats the purpose. It also sucks that gyms aren’t opened as early as they used to be anymore, so I have to go after work now.

It’s crazy all of the businesses/franchise locations that are not coming back because of this bull****. The owner of the gym I’m at now told me they probably couldn’t have survived another month.

The destruction governments have done to their own economies is unbelievable.
    I didn't think of that, that you can pull the mask down while lifting. Still humiliating, but if I can do that I guess I'll go do some squats. My ass is not nearly as plump as it was when I was squatting heavy, although it is still joocy as fuk.

What do you think the end goal of this hoax is?

I didn't think of that, that you can pull the mask down while lifting. Still humiliating, but if I can do that I guess I'll go do some squats. My ass is not nearly as plump as it was when I was squatting heavy, although it is still joocy as fuk.

What do you think the end goal of this hoax is?
    Not sure, it’s definitely not good though. I initially thought it was about getting rid of Trump but there has to be more to it for such an extended campaign to demoralize everyone. They’re preparing people to accept something they wouldn’t normally accept.

forgot about you. how's life? cliffs?
    It’s been a while! Things are good over all, a little bummed because I live in Massachusetts again so everything still pretty shut down. Overall I can’t complain. I was still dancing up until this happened but it was a push to go back to school so that’s good I guess. And switch jobs again, working with people with disabilities again and I enjoy it.

How have you been?

Things are good for me and my family. Refurbishing our house during the pandemic, so I've kept busy. Yeah, it's been real quiet here for awhile, even so, I try and pop ITT now and again.

Everyone that you knew before that you thought would never have kids, has at least one now. lol Even Janky has a newborn now! Crazy what time does to a person.

What does life look like as a 29 year old fukc? Hope all is well.
    I read a few pages back and Al has a baby and wife? Not even going to lie I almost teared up reading that. I can’t believe they’re both dads now!

Been dating a guy I went to high school with who is a sweetheart for a little while, not sure how serious it is but I’m enjoying it. I bought a piece of land out in CA (sharing that here because I haven’t told anyone irl really) that I want to eventually build a house on.

Good that you’re making the most of the year even though things are so different. Thanks to everything going on I have been getting stuff done around my apartment I never thought about going before lol.

Not sure, it’s definitely not good though. I initially thought it was about getting rid of Trump but there has to be more to it for such an extended campaign to demoralize everyone. They’re preparing people to accept something they wouldn’t normally accept.
    I think it has to do with pushing globalization in government. I don’t think the virus is a hoax exactly or man made but some are definitely using this for fear. I got it at the end of January and was very sick (only found out after with antibody testing) and I have a lot of older family who are immune compromised, I treated it like the flu because that’s what I thought it was, and no one around me got sick. I don’t live with them or anything but I visited when I was supposedly still contagious and no one was wearing masks yet or anything.

I go back and forth between Trump being against this all and just being helpless, or him being part of it. Controlled opposition acting as a release valve for nationalists. I really can't tell which one he is. Or if he was serious in 2016 but they have something bad on him and his family so he's not even trying to do what he said he would. Really tough nowadays to figure out what's going on, but none of it is good.

I agree with you that they're pushing for something. Virus hoax followed by Arbery/Floyd hoax, next hoax will be 2nd, bigger badder virus lockdown when flu season kicks up again. They're really demoralizing the population and further polarizing it, which I didn't think was possible 6 months ago. Maybe mandatory vaccinations with God knows what and you won't be able to operate in society without your vaccine card.

I'm pretty hopeless at this point, and am taking all of next month off of the news because I've never been this blackpilled in my life. It's not healthy.

It’s been a while! Things are good over all, a little bummed because I live in Massachusetts again so everything still pretty shut down. Overall I can’t complain. I was still dancing up until this happened but it was a push to go back to school so that’s good I guess. And switch jobs again, working with people with disabilities again and I enjoy it.

How have you been?
    Sounds like you're doing well, nice. A dream of mine is to buy a nice piece of land and build a custom house on it one day.

I've been good. Obviously life is a little different with a kid but I'm really enjoying it. Never laughed so much in my life. And lockdown life for me is not all that different from normal life. I'm just generally a little angrier at the world and the people who control it.

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Little kids are hilarious. even when my little girl is screaming im still laughing at it... gonna troll the fuk out of her especially when her hot friends all start coming over. Maybe just start with having a single ball hanging out of my shorts.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    Little kids are hilarious. even when my little girl is screaming im still laughing at it... gonna troll the fuk out of her especially when her hot friends all start coming over. Maybe just start with having a single ball hanging out of my shorts.
    Lol. Just cut a hole in the shorts, a tight hole, and constantly keep one ball out, and draw a face on it.

You got just the 1 kid, or more? Hope you're doing well you silly fuk, been a long time.

Went to a friend's house yesterday for a bbq. So many little kids. 10 years ago we'd all meet up and just get fukking hammered and silly. The ones with kids back then got babysitters. Now it's basically a kid party, the adults sipping beers and sht. I assume in another 15-20 years or so we'll all be back to doing what we used to, maybe minus the illicit stimulants. Maybe.

Gotta say I feel quite a bit better not following the news so closely this month. Sht is cancer.

Went to a friend's house yesterday for a bbq. So many little kids. 10 years ago we'd all meet up and just get fukking hammered and silly. The ones with kids back then got babysitters. Now it's basically a kid party, the adults sipping beers and sht. I assume in another 15-20 years or so we'll all be back to doing what we used to, maybe minus the illicit stimulants. Maybe.
    My friends and I:
    -10 years ago, would meet, go out for a late dinner and club till 2-3 AM
    -8 years ago, would meet at one of our houses, have drinks and dinner then go home around 10 PM
    - 5 years ago, would meet at one of our houses, have drinks and an early dinner then go home around 8 PM
    - now, we will meet around 3 PM at a restaurant between our work, eat an extremely early dinner and be home before Jeopardy starts

My how things have changed. lol
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol. Just cut a hole in the shorts, a tight hole, and constantly keep one ball out, and draw a face on it.

You got just the 1 kid, or more? Hope you're doing well you silly fuk, been a long time.

Gotta say I feel quite a bit better not following the news so closely this month. Sht is cancer.
    Yah i have been staying off FB and news and feel better. Every party is a kids party now which is k.. maybe in 15-20 yrs all our friends wont care and we will be wife swapping and smashing our crusty gennies together at a bonfire.

My friends and I:
    -8 years ago, would meet at one of our houses, have drinks and dinner then go home around 10 PM
    - 5 years ago, would meet at one of our houses, have drinks and an early dinner then go home around 8 PM
    - now, we will meet around 3 PM at a restaurant between our work, eat an extremely early dinner and be home before Jeopardy starts

i was still going home at 1am 5 years ago. now i just dont go out ever.

miss you kents
    -Chicagoan Crew-

My friends and I:

When I was partying all the time, I rued the place in life where I am now. Quiet home life, etc. But actually being here, I just cringe at the sht I used to do and have no desire for it. Life is funny.

Also you're on nursing home time, you skipped like 10 phases bitty wtf

maybe in 15-20 yrs all our friends wont care and we will be wife swapping and smashing our crusty gennies together at a bonfire.
    dibs power bottom

printing this page so you remember

Been going to the gym minimum 5x/week the past 3 weeks. Feels good man. Been a long time since I took lifting seriously. I write out my workouts ahead of time then just check mark next to each lift as I go through my workout. Definitely makes me work harder than I would without the notepad.

Being out of the gym 5 months and just doing bodyweight stuff, holy fuk did I lose strength in my legs. I'd bang out 3 sets of 5 squatting 3 plates before just as a maintenance lift, 3 weeks ago I could barely do 225 for 6. Turns out bodyweight squats don't do...squat. Didn't lose much upper body strength though, and my penis and ball strength has been at an all-time high. My ejaculation distance is probably the world record (srs - 28.2 feet on the second rope on Monday morning, before I even had coffee).

How are you glorious winged *******s doing?

currently watching hubs FB show.. how have i missed this sofar?

my penile strength is about medium style, i think it can bench about 2lbs. I golfed last weekend with some 20 yr olds and tried to keep up with them drinking wise and i was able to.. was even able to keep pounding them while they dropped like flies. Liver/liquor resistance game strong AF.
    -Chicagoan Crew-

currently watching hubs FB show.. how have i missed this sofar?
    Aware.

Wonder who he's gonna vote for, lol

I golfed last weekend with some 20 yr olds and tried to keep up with them drinking wise and i was able to.. was even able to keep pounding them while they dropped like flies.
    you were pounding 20 year-olds? damn that sounds awesome. guys, right?

Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast