Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 2,071 to 2,078 of 2078
    LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongCommute is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Doing good, but so tired of having to wear a face mask at work every day.
    Yeah it sucks I have started to lose my mind the last couple of days. Trying to get out more and do some hikes. Hard to stay fit when everything is closed.

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Mother's Day to all and Happy Birthday Bitty!

gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi everybody!

The COVID stuff is making me a bit bored lately so I wandered back to the Misc.

JG, congrats on the baby! Parenthood is pretty amazing. My baby is 10 months old now and still amazes me daily with new stuff he learns.

Bitty, I'm glad to hear you're doing OK, I hope work is still going for you.

Good to see lots of the OGs are still keeping in touch here.

This COVID stuff sucks. I just went back to work PRN in February after a nice long maternity leave in the PICU in Vegas and our census is so low that I havent worked since 4/10. In pediatrics, we are barely seeing cases and all of the normal illnesses that kids pass to each other are almost nonexistent right now, too. Unfortunately, one of our ER techs just died from COVID and another ER nurse is in ICU on a vent and not doing well. The adult ICU is pretty busy but the rest of the hospital is laying people off.

I miss chatting with you all! (Well, most of you)
    BFing mom. Pediatric ICU Nurse. Farm girl stuck in the Sin City. BJJ Purple belt.

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gorbeth View Post
    Hi everybody!

JG, congrats on the baby! Parenthood is pretty amazing. My baby is 10 months old now and still amazes me daily with new stuff he learns.

This COVID stuff sucks. I just went back to work PRN in February after a nice long maternity leave in the PICU in Vegas and our census is so low that I havent worked since 4/10. In pediatrics, we are barely seeing cases and all of the normal illnesses that kids pass to each other are almost nonexistent right now, too. Unfortunately, one of our ER techs just died from COVID and another ER nurse is in ICU on a vent and not doing well. The adult ICU is pretty busy but the rest of the hospital is laying people off.

Hey Beth, long time no see!

Good to hear about your little one! It's pretty amazing how fast they learn new things.

This whole COVID business sucks.... sorry to hear that it's affecting those you know personally.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gorbeth View Post
    Hi everybody!

Damn, forgot about you. Lookin joocy.

Grats on the kid to you as well. 6 months ahead of me. Enjoying the hell out of this ride so far. Never thought I'd enjoy it this much. This lockdown has made it better though I think. Just the 3 of us and the dog in the house all day, pretty nice.
    You have glorious wings.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone still alive?

Found out that my gym permanently closed because of Covid. I’m bummed, I really liked it and finding a new gym in this environment sucks.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaesterSeymour has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Everyone still alive?

Found out that my gym permanently closed because of Covid. I’m bummed, I really liked it and finding a new gym in this environment sucks.
    My gym reopened May 18th but I decided to freeze my membership last week. Cases spiked up in my area.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Everyone still alive?

Fukn sucks. Several of my favorite small businesses have closed permanently.

My gym is open, but we have to work out in masks, so I haven't been. So sick of this fkn bullsht. Masks are so fkn gay.

Still alive though. Been doing almost daily bodyweight circuits, very curious to see what my strength is like on the weights when I get back in the gym.
    You have glorious wings.