Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 2780
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    So, what color should she paint her toes?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/pGhoJTb.jpg[/img
    lawdy that's a big juicy kunt!

Originally Posted by LongCommute View Post
    Congrats man! That's a big change in your life.

How's everyone been? I've been getting back into lifting again.
    Ty sir.

Back into lifting? Why would you stop?

----

What's going on with everyone else? Thread even deader than usual.

LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Ty sir.

Back into lifting? Why would you stop?

----

What's going on with everyone else? Thread even deader than usual.
    I tore my bicep and I honestly never recovered I would keep getting hurt. Put on some pounds now I am working hard again this time with a lot more discipline in my form.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All right galt, updates? How's little mans swing coming along?
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does anyone here even lift?
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    Sup, Nanner? Keep calm and roll Tide.

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup, Nanner? Keep calm and roll Tide.
    Roll Tide. ❤
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    All right galt, updates? How's little mans swing coming along?
    He shot 2 under yesterday. Little ******* missed a 4 footer on 18 to break 70. What followed was a beating he'll never forget.

He's like...7 weeks now. Smiling all the time, which is awesome. Seriously melts my heart when I get in his face, talk to him, and he opens his mouth and smiles at me and makes little cooing noises. I've gotten a little soft since he joined us, tbh. Still doesn't seem totally real. But we're pretty much in a routine now. Not too bad. Not looking forward to when she goes back to work though. Wanted to have enough $ that she wouldn't have to, but business is still a struggle. Hopefully in a couple months I can tell her she can quit. In the meantime I'll watch him 2 days a week and try to get some work done if he'll let me, and her retired parents will watch him 2 days a week. My girl only works 4 days. So all in all, not a bad situation.

A couple years ago I was at some summer party and this dad had his 2 year-old or whatever, and he was speaking in this high pitched ******* uptalking voice the ENTIRE time. Not the normal sht you'd expect but truly ridiculous and embarrassing for everyone within earshot. I had to walk away several times I was getting so angry. I always liked the idea of talking to my young kids in a somewhat normal voice, within reason, as if they were adults.

How's your little girl?

do u even fist? srs

do u even fist? srs
    A/s/l?
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He shot 2 under yesterday. Little ******* missed a 4 footer on 18 to break 70. What followed was a beating he'll never forget.

He's like...7 weeks now. Smiling all the time, which is awesome. Seriously melts my heart when I get in his face, talk to him, and he opens his mouth and smiles at me and makes little cooing noises. I've gotten a little soft since he joined us, tbh. Still doesn't seem totally real. But we're pretty much in a routine now. Not too bad. Not looking forward to when she goes back to work though. Wanted to have enough $ that she wouldn't have to, but business is still a struggle. Hopefully in a couple months I can tell her she can quit. In the meantime I'll watch him 2 days a week and try to get some work done if he'll let me, and her retired parents will watch him 2 days a week. My girl only works 4 days. So all in all, not a bad situation.
    How stinking cute. I bet you are a mighty fine daddy. 7 weeks, eh? You will be absolutely amazed at how fast it goes. Real sweet that you are trying to get your woman to stay at home with him. I was the opposite, would have driven me crazy staying home with a baby 24/7. Totally not built that way. I am in awe of people that can do that and people that will watch other peoples kids. I do not have that kind of patience. The lady that has been watching my kid since she was 3 months old, still watches her after school sometimes. She is a saint and basically my daughters second home. Her kids and mine are practically siblings.

A couple years ago I was at some summer party and this dad had his 2 year-old or whatever, and he was speaking in this high pitched ******* uptalking voice the ENTIRE time. Not the normal sht you'd expect but truly ridiculous and embarrassing for everyone within earshot. I had to walk away several times I was getting so angry. I always liked the idea of talking to my young kids in a somewhat normal voice, within reason, as if they were adults.
    That irks me beyond belief. Never baby talked anyone's kid...but, funnily enough, I baby talk the crap out of my dog. It's disgusting. When I catch myself, I want to beat me up. Anyways, I think if you treat your children like equals, it does something to their minds. If you babble at them in a high sing song like voice all the time, it really cannot be good...in the long run.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How's your little girl?

do u even fist? srs

Awesome to here bro. Was the 4 footer down hill at least? Didnt trust the line or what? Did u spank him?

The worst part about getting in that routine, is it all geta ****ed to hell when she goes back to work. I never thought I would be then kind of guy who lets his wife stay home while paying all the bills. However now I totally get it. It's almost worth it just to have your free time/ consistent schedule. Since I get up and leave for work early and my wife doesnt start til 9 and works some 12s, it really sucks. When I get home I'm on babysitting duty until my wife gets home. So basically I have no time for myself from 4 am until 6 on some days. 930 on others. Being winter in the midwest makes this infinitely worse. In april my wife starts a new job, off by 5 every day, but 5 days a week instead of 3. Which sounds worse tbh. We just have too much invested into her education.

As for my daughter, she is amazing. Cracks me up every day. Talking non stop now. Not much english, but constantly vocalizing her feelings. Prob has about 30 actual words. 85% for height and weight. I'm praying shes a big bitch. Needs some mass to crank out those 300 yrd drives.

Some sad news, my pupper has a torn ccl. 5k for surgery and a 60% chance he tears the other. Breaks my heart watching him limp around. Though these vets have been giving me the run around. I'm 1500 into vet visits and consultations, just for the first surgeon to decline to do the surgery. Seeing a 2nd surgeon today.

606 G0D.

A/s/l?
    12/gay/youtellme

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    How stinking cute. I bet you are a mighty fine daddy. 7 weeks, eh? You will be absolutely amazed at how fast it goes. Real sweet that you are trying to get your woman to stay at home with him. I was the opposite, would have driven me crazy staying home with a baby 24/7. Totally not built that way. I am in awe of people that can do that and people that will watch other peoples kids. I do not have that kind of patience. The lady that has been watching my kid since she was 3 months old, still watches her after school sometimes. She is a saint and basically my daughters second home. Her kids and mine are practically siblings.

That irks me beyond belief. Never baby talked anyone's kid...but, funnily enough, I baby talk the crap out of my dog. It's disgusting. When I catch myself, I want to beat me up. Anyways, I think if you treat your children like equals, it does something to their minds. If you babble at them in a high sing song like voice all the time, it really cannot be good...in the long run.
    She says she would go crazy not going to work (girls seem to need the social stuff I have no need for), but I think in actual reality she'd prefer staying home, although I don't think she knows it. She could always hang out with other housewives, or go to Target. Why do you girls love Target so much?

Honestly it sometimes takes a lot of restraint not to high talk my dog as well lol. When someone/something is just that cute, it's human nature to raise your voice to twink territory.

But again, there's a difference between high talking and like really really gay and annoying out of control sht that this dude was going.

Awesome to here bro. Was the 4 footer down hill at least? Didnt trust the line or what? Did u spank him?

The worst part about getting in that routine, is it all geta ****ed to hell when she goes back to work. I never thought I would be then kind of guy who lets his wife stay home while paying all the bills. However now I totally get it. It's almost worth it just to have your free time/ consistent schedule. Since I get up and leave for work early and my wife doesnt start til 9 and works some 12s, it really sucks. When I get home I'm on babysitting duty until my wife gets home. So basically I have no time for myself from 4 am until 6 on some days. 930 on others. Being winter in the midwest makes this infinitely worse. In april my wife starts a new job, off by 5 every day, but 5 days a week instead of 3. Which sounds worse tbh. We just have too much invested into her education.

As for my daughter, she is amazing. Cracks me up every day. Talking non stop now. Not much english, but constantly vocalizing her feelings. Prob has about 30 actual words. 85% for height and weight. I'm praying shes a big bitch. Needs some mass to crank out those 300 yrd drives.

Some sad news, my pupper has a torn ccl. 5k for surgery and a 60% chance he tears the other. Breaks my heart watching him limp around. Though these vets have been giving me the run around. I'm 1500 into vet visits and consultations, just for the first surgeon to decline to do the surgery. Seeing a 2nd surgeon today.
    Honestly it was a perfect putt but some 80 year-old who should be underground dragged his feet, and the spike marks knocked it off line. Didn't tell my kid that though and beat the fuk out of him just for the fun of it.

Yeah man NOT looking forward to next Thurs when she goes back to work. Really don't know what it's gonna be like. I change like 1/10 of his diapers at the moment, not sure I'm prepared to do 10/10. Doubt I'll be able to get much work done on the days I watch him, but we'll see.

Buddy of mine's wife is a teacher. He makes good money and wanted her to quit to stay home with their kid. She didn't want to. He said they net like an extra couple hundred dollars a month with her being at work and paying for childcare vs her staying at home. Obviously different situation than you since your wife makes good $ though.

Definitely looking forward to when he starts talking a bit, and laughing. And even if your daughter isn't a large one, getting scholarships and sht is so fkn easy as a girl. Shoot low 80s (from the fkn red tees) and you get a full ride to college. Be somewhat coordinated at field hockey or really any sport, full ride.

Reminds me of a joke.

Dude shows up at a golf course as a single. There's another single there, a cute woman. They decide to play together. They have a little match and she beats him. He's humiliated. She feels bad, and to make him feel better, she blows him in the parking lot. They agree to meet up again next week to play. She beats him again, and again, blows him in the lot after. Next week, same thing. After she blows him the 3rd time, she goes, "Listen, I feel like at this point I need to tell you something if we're gonna keep doing this. I'm actually a man." He goes, "You son of a bitch, you've been playing the ladies tees this whole time!"

Sorry about your pup man. Hopefully you can get him back to 100% soon. Friend of mine's last mastiff needed surgery on both back legs. Was like $10K in the end. This sht should not be that expensive.

With dogs, when they have issues, we're really the only ones that hurt. They just take everything in stride like they don't even notice it. Some would say it's because they're stupid, but I say it's because they're wiser than we are. Take any blind, deaf, 3-legged dog, and he's happier than all of us combined just to be alive.

Going to sleep. Sweet dreams RH chat.

Sober for Lent, so no more walls of text for you all.

What's new?

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sober for Lent, so no more walls of text for you all.

What's new?
    I had no clue you celebrated "religion" thought you were more of a Buddhist, if anything.

News on my end is:

I'm going on 8 years with my company. I enjoy the heck out of it, still. I can work from home, flexible hours, love the people I work with, minus the Sales guy...but can get around that. Last year, we had to switch manufacturers because the original one started cutting major corners and were just sending us junk saunas. So the new manufacturer started out good, then we got at least 8 containers of saunas that wouldn't work out of the box. Which is a nightmare on our end because we aren't familiar with the product and didn't know how to fix it. Eventually, we got instructions from them on how to fix it...but it still made us look like complete imbeciles to our clients and we lost a ton of business for it. We will get reimbursed through the manufacturer, however, it definitely put a dent in our word of mouth praise. We finally are getting quality saunas, but with the coronavirus wreaking havoc in China, that is going to be an issue. Summing it up: It's always something.

Late May, my family is going to Ireland as a family trip. I'm super excited because this will be our 20th year since we've been & I get to bring my mom! She is an O'Malley and has always wanted to go, but hasn't been yet. We are going to be on a 10 day custom bus tour that will start out in Shannon and end in Dublin. Going to make sure to do both the Guinness tour as well as the Jameson Distillery. We didn't do those the last time.

Uh, we are planning on kind of gutting our house. Bringing it more up to date. Maybe a kitchen remodel. The house is still living in the 2000's and it needs updating, badly.

I think that is about it. Inb4: TL'DR

Oh, by the way: I'm not being a jerk and not repping everyone ITT. I'm just freaking on spread with everyone! I'm even trying to rep randos, but so far, that ain't helping!

Hope all is good with y'all
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

I had no clue you celebrated "religion" thought you were more of a Buddhist, if anything.

News on my end is:

I'm going on 8 years with my company. I enjoy the heck out of it, still. I can work from home, flexible hours, love the people I work with, minus the Sales guy...but can get around that. Last year, we had to switch manufacturers because the original one started cutting major corners and were just sending us junk saunas. So the new manufacturer started out good, then we got at least 8 containers of saunas that wouldn't work out of the box. Which is a nightmare on our end because we aren't familiar with the product and didn't know how to fix it. Eventually, we got instructions from them on how to fix it...but it still made us look like complete imbeciles to our clients and we lost a ton of business for it. We will get reimbursed through the manufacturer, however, it definitely put a dent in our word of mouth praise. We finally are getting quality saunas, but with the coronavirus wreaking havoc in China, that is going to be an issue. Summing it up: It's always something.

Late May, my family is going to Ireland as a family trip. I'm super excited because this will be our 20th year since we've been & I get to bring my mom! She is an O'Malley and has always wanted to go, but hasn't been yet. We are going to be on a 10 day custom bus tour that will start out in Shannon and end in Dublin. Going to make sure to do both the Guinness tour as well as the Jameson Distillery. We didn't do those the last time.

Uh, we are planning on kind of gutting our house. Bringing it more up to date. Maybe a kitchen remodel. The house is still living in the 2000's and it needs updating, badly.

Oh, by the way: I'm not being a jerk and not repping everyone ITT. I'm just freaking on spread with everyone! I'm even trying to rep randos, but so far, that ain't helping!

I'm not religious, but I've been praying to Jesus for the past several months. I like it. I was gonna take March off of alcohol, then on Ash Wednesday I realized it was the beginning of Lent so I did that instead.

This virus sht is fukking up a lot of businesses. I'm pretty concerned with what's gonna happen over the next couple months. Anybody ITT sick?

Ireland sounds awesome. That's gonna be one of those trips you all remember forever.

Pls...stay safe.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    This virus sht is fukking up a lot of businesses. I'm pretty concerned with what's gonna happen over the next couple months. Anybody ITT sick?
    Not sick and don't now anyone who is yet. But TBH, I'm more concerned with people losing their minds and fighting over toilet paper and stuff. Looks like grocery store riots aren't far off.

Not sick and don't now anyone who is yet. But TBH, I'm more concerned with people losing their minds and fighting over toilet paper and stuff. Looks like grocery store riots aren't far off.
    Went to the store yesterday, 100% of the toilet paper was gone. Wtf is with people and their toilet paper? Are they assuming they won't be able to take showers? Use one square to wipe off the chunks, then hop in the shower. Or better yet, take a **** in the shower and waffle stomp it down the drain.

Just hoping this thing doesn't mutate and start taking out 50% of everyone who gets it regardless of age. I guess if that happened, at least it would be interesting to be in an apocalyptic scenario. Pretty safe out here in the woods and plenty of deer to eat as long as there's no one out enforcing hunting laws. Got a water source and a filter. Low on toilet paper but I can just take a **** in the stream and splash water on my ass to clean it.

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

News on my end is:

Ireland will be fun, especially going from Co. Clare through to Dublin. Shame you aren't going north to Ulster though - I recommend that if you visit again, or end up having time.

Scottish whisky > Irish whiskey though ;-).

I'm not religious, but I've been praying to Jesus for the past several months. I like it. I was gonna take March off of alcohol, then on Ash Wednesday I realized it was the beginning of Lent so I did that instead.

Ireland sounds awesome. That's gonna be one of those trips you all remember forever.

Pls...stay safe.
    My wife has been sick for a few days now.... fever pretty much gone now but still feeling crappy. No official diagnosis but I assume it is a mild form of this. No symptoms on my behalf yet, but I've always been a carrier for all illnesses and am generally never sick. We'll see how things go though.

Went to the store yesterday, 100% of the toilet paper was gone. Wtf is with people and their toilet paper? Are they assuming they won't be able to take showers? Use one square to wipe off the chunks, then hop in the shower. Or better yet, take a **** in the shower and waffle stomp it down the drain.

Just hoping this thing doesn't mutate and start taking out 50% of everyone who gets it regardless of age. I guess if that happened, at least it would be interesting to be in an apocalyptic scenario. Pretty safe out here in the woods and plenty of deer to eat as long as there's no one out enforcing hunting laws. Got a water source and a filter. Low on toilet paper but I can just take a **** in the stream and splash water on my ass to clean it.
    It's a pretty funny scenario. I thought flour being out was funny.... your average person is lucky if they've baked bread once in their life, but now with the coronapocalypse rolling in they want to be holded up in their bog roll/ass wipe fortresses while baking bread. Go figure.

How are we all anyhow? Having a good coronapocalypse and stock piling canned food and ass wipe?
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

My normal life is pretty much quarantine mode so no difference here other than that I can't go to the gym, so doing daily bodyweight exercises. I think I'll be able to see gains this way, 5 days in so far.

This virus sht, there's so much conflicting info out there I'm not sure what to think. At the moment, it seems to me that the response is overblown and the whole thing is potentially a hoax, some kind of experiment being done on the population. That opinion could change in an hour though if I read something else.

Crashing the global economy and severely disrupting everyone's life seems worse than just letting the virus kill some percentage of old and fat and unhealthy people. In purely objective terms, speaking as if I were an alien species observing humans, and from a 30K foot view, the world would be better off if a lot of really obese and really unhealthy people just disappeared from the population.

Does anyone ITT actually know anyone who has this virus? Or do you know anyone who knows anyone who has it? And if so, was it anything other than pretty normal flu symptoms?

I get that this thing is supposedly super contagious and that supposedly healthy young people can die from it, but other than that I don't see it being even as bad as the normal flu. Again, I'm not saying I'm sure of any of this because of all the conflicting sht out there, but this response to it is just fukking crazy.

My normal life is pretty much quarantine mode so no difference here other than that I can't go to the gym, so doing daily bodyweight exercises. I think I'll be able to see gains this way, 5 days in so far.

This virus sht, there's so much conflicting info out there I'm not sure what to think. At the moment, it seems to me that the response is overblown and the whole thing is potentially a hoax, some kind of experiment being done on the population. That opinion could change in an hour though if I read something else.

Crashing the global economy and severely disrupting everyone's life seems worse than just letting the virus kill some percentage of old and fat and unhealthy people. In purely objective terms, speaking as if I were an alien species observing humans, and from a 30K foot view, the world would be better off if a lot of really obese and really unhealthy people just disappeared from the population.

Does anyone ITT actually know anyone who has this virus? Or do you know anyone who knows anyone who has it? And if so, was it anything other than pretty normal flu symptoms?

I get that this thing is supposedly super contagious and that supposedly healthy young people can die from it, but other than that I don't see it being even as bad as the normal flu. Again, I'm not saying I'm sure of any of this because of all the conflicting sht out there, but this response to it is just fukking crazy.
    I don't know of anyone, personally, that has it. My husband is the head of a local hospital's X-ray department. He has seen cases of it. As of yesterday, I believe he said there were 6 cases. He thinks people are wigging out for no good reason. I think he should be talking it a little more seriously. I honestly think people should stay in, let the spread get under control, so things can get back under control. I really hope this isn't the new normal...

I've been working from home since last week. It sucks. This week, my kid is on Spring Break, but had to home school last week. She hates it. I surprised awhile ago her with Billie Eilish tickets in April and that got postponed and our Ireland trip will eventually be either postponed or cancelled. Never would have seen this coming, honestly. Guess it is just life.

Hope everyone ITT is both healthy and happy.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

My wife is currently quarantined in our master bedroom awaiting her test results. 2 of the nurses that work for her tested positive earlier this week.

The problem with the social distancing and other extreme measures, is that IF they work, the whole thing will seem overblown. If it doesnt, it will seem like it was never enough and pointless to try its completely paradoxical.

I personally havent seen any modeling that suggests less than 90% of the population ends up with the virus. It's not an IF, it's a when. Without social distance measures, 6 billion people get it in 90 days. Which completely overwhelms the healthcare system and the only way to see those 1-2% death rates. If you flatten the curve, the whole pandemic last 4x as long, but the healthcare system is not overrun and death rates well below .5%(in US).

I dont think the severity of the virus was ever the big deal, it was and is the level of contagion it carries. This has been poorly communicated, why you see 100s of threads on the misc about how few people are actually dying when you factor in the lack.l of testing/true size of infected population.

606 G0D.

I don't know of anyone, personally, that has it. My husband is the head of a local hospital's X-ray department. He has seen cases of it. As of yesterday, I believe he said there were 6 cases. He thinks people are wigging out for no good reason. I think he should be talking it a little more seriously. I honestly think people should stay in, let the spread get under control, so things can get back under control. I really hope this isn't the new normal...

I've been working from home since last week. It sucks. This week, my kid is on Spring Break, but had to home school last week. She hates it. I surprised awhile ago her with Billie Eilish tickets in April and that got postponed and our Ireland trip will eventually be either postponed or cancelled. Never would have seen this coming, honestly. Guess it is just life.

Hope everyone ITT is both healthy and happy.
    Sucks about your trips I was looking forward to seeing Ireland pics. Hopefully this is all just a blip on the radar and things get back somewhat to normal in a few months, or at least in a year or so.

My wife is currently quarantined in our master bedroom awaiting her test results. 2 of the nurses that work for her tested positive earlier this week.

The problem with the social distancing and other extreme measures, is that IF they work, the whole thing will seem overblown. If it doesnt, it will seem like it was never enough and pointless to try its completely paradoxical.

I personally havent seen any modeling that suggests less than 90% of the population ends up with the virus. It's not an IF, it's a when. Without social distance measures, 6 billion people get it in 90 days. Which completely overwhelms the healthcare system and the only way to see those 1-2% death rates. If you flatten the curve, the whole pandemic last 4x as long, but the healthcare system is not overrun and death rates well below .5%(in US).

I dont think the severity of the virus was ever the big deal, it was and is the level of contagion it carries. This has been poorly communicated, why you see 100s of threads on the misc about how few people are actually dying when you factor in the lack.l of testing/true size of infected population.
    Any updates on wife? Forgot she was a nurse. Good luck to your fam brah.

I really don't buy the idea, at all, that totally healthy young people can die from this, especially people in the top fraction of a percent of healthiest people in the country, like my little family. I've seen some pics of the dead people the media called "healthy" and they were fat as ****. When you're fat, you're basically guaranteed to be pre-diabetic at least, and at the very least, your immune system is compromised.

inb4 I need a respirator that's not available and die. If I die, I love you all (except a few *******s, if I recall), and I'll see you on the other side. I'll wait for you in purgatory and we'll get fukked up beyond belief and have a big orgy (dibs on tiddy). I hear there's no VD in purgatory, which is cool. I'll finally be rid of these pussing sores.

Sucks about your trips I was looking forward to seeing Ireland pics. Hopefully this is all just a blip on the radar and things get back somewhat to normal in a few months, or at least in a year or so.

Any updates on wife? Forgot she was a nurse. Good luck to your fam brah.

I really don't buy the idea, at all, that totally healthy young people can die from this, especially people in the top fraction of a percent of healthiest people in the country, like my little family. I've seen some pics of the dead people the media called "healthy" and they were fat as ****. When you're fat, you're basically guaranteed to be pre-diabetic at least, and at the very least, your immune system is compromised.

inb4 I need a respirator that's not available and die. If I die, I love you all (except a few *******s, if I recall), and I'll see you on the other side. I'll wait for you in purgatory and we'll get fukked up beyond belief and have a big orgy (dibs on tiddy). I hear there's no VD in purgatory, which is cool. I'll finally be rid of these pussing sores.

Results came back NEGATIVE. Which is good news, but I dont particularly worry about her or myself getting it. In fact, I'm a form believer that everybody will get it. Just a matter of when.

606 G0D.

Results came back NEGATIVE. Which is good news, but I dont particularly worry about her or myself getting it. In fact, I'm a form believer that everybody will get it. Just a matter of when.
    @ bolded - I was just telling my husband this last night.

Glad to hear the wifey is ok.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Good news!

You play any golf yet this year? Got plans to?

I have not yet, but starting to feel the itch.

Good news!

You play any golf yet this year? Got plans to?

I have not yet, but starting to feel the itch.

I got out a few weeks ago when we had a few warm days. Early next week they talking it wi hit 70 here, I prob play then.

They are letting people out. Maximum of 2 somes. No carts. Holes raised 1 inch above green. If you hit cup, its considered in. So hell yeah.. LOW SCORES! Especially for us putter challenged bros.

I'm so bored with this quarantine. Gym closed. Basketball league canceled. Softball league postponed, likely canceled. Bars closed. Its fuking brutal.

606 G0D.

Sucks about the raised holes. I hate when putting greens have that instead of real holes. Def makes it easier though. 6 footer? Just fukking blast that sht and nail the thing.

This "shut down life on earth" thing is fkn ridiculous man. If you consider that the actual infected rate is 10-100x what we think it is cuz of lack of testing, that means the mortality rate is lower than the regular flu. And we have shut down life on earth because of something less deadly than the annual flu. wtf man.

Sucks about the raised holes. I hate when putting greens have that instead of real holes. Def makes it easier though. 6 footer? Just fukking blast that sht and nail the thing.

This "shut down life on earth" thing is fkn ridiculous man. If you consider that the actual infected rate is 10-100x what we think it is cuz of lack of testing, that means the mortality rate is lower than the regular flu. And we have shut down life on earth because of something less deadly than the annual flu. wtf man.

I get what they are trying to do. Slow the spread and salvage the medical system. I also think sacrificing a few months and the stock market is easier to recover from the mass chaos and economic collapse that would follow 100 million dying in 90 days(world wide).

However it's tough to swallow as a young healthy man, unlikely to be seriously effected myself. Problem with old people having all the money and power. The entire boomer generation has proven to be incapable of making madly selfless decisions, not sure we should be letting them call the shots here.

606 G0D.

Not just the stock market, it's the entire economy, the world. Gonna be 50%+ unemployment by the time we're done with this. What is that gonna look like in a few months with more than half the country without a job? Entire industries are going to completely collapse. People won't have money to sustain other industries, which will then collapse. Giant snowball effect. I'm very curious to see what this all looks like in 6 months. And total death count of flu + corona deaths will be lower than last year's flu toll, even considering the fact that they're counting lots of deaths as corona that were caused by other sht. Fukking crazy man.

How you all doing?

LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000) LongCommute is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hows everyone doing in here?

You guys all making it through this crisis okay?

NYC is a mess I have never seen my home like this before. Makes me very sad.

Originally Posted by LongCommute View Post
    Hows everyone doing in here?
    Doing good, but so tired of having to wear a face mask at work every day.

Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast