Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2025
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    Holy bleep batman; this place still runs

I see some things have changed and some have not

Hope all is well with all of you here that I know which I think is 4...

I'm currently sitting on a plane... which may or may not take off.

See ya'll in another couple of years from now.. or maybe not.

Peace
    Sheeeeeeit kfed, never thought I'd see you post again. Hope things are good and that you come by to give some updates on life.
    You have glorious wings.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always forget how depressing November is until it returns. No leaves, cold, damp, everything is gray and brown. Everything is dying. It's still beautiful, but in kind of a depressing way.
    You have glorious wings.

Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    I always forget how depressing November is until it returns. No leaves, cold, damp, everything is gray and brown. Everything is dying. It's still beautiful, but in kind of a depressing way.

time change doesn't help at all. i find it really hard to find motivation this time of year.
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|

Originally Posted by Komytea View Post
    time change doesn't help at all. i find it really hard to find motivation this time of year.
    I actually don't mind the time change. It's just that everything is in a state of death and decay, buckling up for the cold of winter. Everything is gray and brown. Having lived in the woods for two years now, I feel that my body and mind are more in tune with nature, which means my energy levels drop and I just naturally am in kind of a slowing down state this time of year.

Who are you? What's your deal?
    You have glorious wings.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I actually don't mind the time change. It's just that everything is in a state of death and decay, buckling up for the cold of winter. Everything is gray and brown. Having lived in the woods for two years now, I feel that my body and mind are more in tune with nature, which means my energy levels drop and I just naturally am in kind of a slowing down state this time of year.

You bring this up every year. I always forget about it, until this time comes around every year.

Also, I am still struggling with all my OG guys becoming daddies ITT.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don’t mind the death and decay but the time change annoys me. It being dark at 5pm is gay and why are we still doing this? It’s so pointless. We don’t need to accommodate farmers in the 1800’s anymore.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I don’t mind the death and decay but the time change annoys me. It being dark at 5pm is gay and why are we still doing this? It’s so pointless. We don’t need to accommodate farmers in the 1800’s anymore.
    It's an incredibly outdated practice.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    You bring this up every year. I always forget about it, until this time comes around every year.

Also, I am still struggling with all my OG guys becoming daddies ITT.
    Baby shower was Sunday - I think we have too much stuff. It's overwhelming. Got like 6 weeks to go...a bit nervous about the whole thing.

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    It's all pretty gay

Snowing right now
    You have glorious wings.

What's good?
    You have glorious wings.

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's good?
    Three day work week! You?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Three day work week! You?
    Workin a lot, got a lot of other life sht going on too, not to mention tgiving etc. this is a busy week for ecommerce guys as you can imagine. and life has piled up a bunch of bs over the past couple weeks. but I'm healthy and alive, so could be worse.

looking forward to next year though.

where are all the rest of the phaggots itt?
    You have glorious wings.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Getting close Galt... how you feeling?

Had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend with my daughter. Shes really coming alive.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Awesome, brah!

Happy Hump day, y'all.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Getting close Galt... how you feeling?

Nice man, that's awesome. My default mentality is I can't wait until my kid's a little older so I can talk with him and stuff, but the teacher of the classes we went to said to really be present and enjoy the early times because they go by too fast, and one day you'll find yourself wishing you hadn't just been waiting for your kid to grow up, and had appreciated those early times more. And my lady friends who have kids said the first 6 months was pretty easy cuz the kid can't even crawl around and get into trouble. I can see that.

When's #2 coming?

I'm not really nervous at all, just kind of curious how the whole experience is gonna be. Could go any number of ways. Hoping for easy, no drama, relatively stress free, just meaning no complications or anything. Friend of mine just had a preemy, was due in January. Lots of hospital time. Another had an emergency c-section. So just praying things go relatively smoothly.

My girl's getting really uncomfortable as little man gets a lot bigger each week. Having trouble sleeping, peeing several times per night, just kind of lumbering around in general lol. I have a feeling he'll be a bit early...so we could be talking...in like a week. Holy sht a week is not much time. Seemed so far away in April when she woke me up that morning, "Galt! Galt!" holding that little test. We've been procrastinating on packing our hospital bags and stuff, but as for his room and all the products etc, we're all set. I suppose we should probably pack some bags. And install the car seat. I think that's it?

This whole thing has made me realize I REALLY need to get into the expectant mom niche and sell stuff to them. Consumerism on steroids and crack. And other women fukking LOVE buying little outfits and whatever else for their friends' kids. So many little animal faces on the butts of tiny outfits. Although it pains me to say it...it's pretty goddam cute.
    You have glorious wings.

You have glorious wings.