Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2780
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll never understand parents pushing their kids into football where brain trauma is all but guaranteed. and related, some of the most pathetic people in the world are parents who live vicariously through their kids' sports endeavors. it's one thing to support your kid and push for him to excel, but there's another, sinister level that I saw a bunch playing soccer in miami. never forget this kid, one of the best players, missed a penalty kick for us to lose the game, and his dad was fkn pissed. grabbed his kid, pulled him off the field yelling at him in front of everyone, and drove away, kid in tears. jesus man, hope that dude's doing alright.

hi bitty. nice car.

what's up emo?

any good weekend plans?

got my goddaughter's 3rd bday party sunday morning, other than that, probably have a few bourbons, work, chill, etc. a few boisterous cumshots if I'm lucky (producing them, not causing them in others. unless something goes very wrong this weekend).

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    probably have a few bourbons, work, chill, etc. a few boisterous cumshots if I'm lucky (producing them, not causing them in others. unless something goes very wrong this weekend).
    Or very right *waggles eyebrows*
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got a date tonight hoping he isn't weird and too awkward.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hue hue hue hue.

x6.
    *US Navy Vet*

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Got a date tonight hoping he isn't weird and too awkward.
    a/s/l?

who was that fkn retard years ago...momwithsomething. kept coming back with different accounts, absolute trainwreck of a human.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who was that fkn retard years ago...momwithsomething. kept coming back with different accounts, absolute trainwreck of a human.
    Deadliftbrah? Currently posting in this forum under 2 pseudonyms.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll never understand parents pushing their kids into football where brain trauma is all but guaranteed. and related, some of the most pathetic people in the world are parents who live vicariously through their kids' sports endeavors. it's one thing to support your kid and push for him to excel, but there's another, sinister level that I saw a bunch playing soccer in miami. never forget this kid, one of the best players, missed a penalty kick for us to lose the game, and his dad was fkn pissed. grabbed his kid, pulled him off the field yelling at him in front of everyone, and drove away, kid in tears. jesus man, hope that dude's doing alright.

hi bitty. nice car.

what's up emo?

any good weekend plans?

got my goddaughter's 3rd bday party sunday morning, other than that, probably have a few bourbons, work, chill, etc. a few boisterous cumshots if I'm lucky (producing them, not causing them in others. unless something goes very wrong this weekend).
    The worst part is you cant force passion on to somebody. So these kids will never really accomplish any of these lofty goals that the vicariously living parents have for them.

I played in literally more than a thousand bball/baseball games growing up/through college, think I had family at less than 10.

Wish I had somebody pushing me everyday to perfect my golf swing. Brb traveling exotic locations to make millions weekly smashing paige spiranic.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    The worst part is you cant force passion on to somebody. So these kids will never really accomplish any of these lofty goals that the vicariously living parents have for them.

I played in literally more than a thousand bball/baseball games growing up/through college, think I had family at less than 10.

Wish I had somebody pushing me everyday to perfect my golf swing. Brb traveling exotic locations to make millions weekly smashing paige spiranic.
    True. passion is the #1 prerequisite to be successful at anything at all. when you don't enjoy it, or worse, dread it, that's not gonna end well. growing up in Miami, I loved soccer. but then I moved up north for high school and the style of soccer was way different (worse). kick the ball downfield, forwards scramble for it and try to score, instead of short passes and maintaining possession as you advance upfield. I completely lost interest, started to hate it, and quit sophomore year. in Miami, soccer was life. parents all came to practice, sometimes had bbqs, music, it was a big party. up north you just had ******* parents taking it all too seriously even while everyone sucked at the game. and then the political aspect was more amplified as well. kids who shouldn't have been starters were played too much cuz their parents made it so. pa-the-tic.

def gonna push my future sons toward golf, and if they're anything like me, they'll love it. there are a lot of benefits to be had by playing team sports growing up, but there is no better game than golf to be your #1 pursuit imo. actually wrote my college admission essay on the life lessons of golf. becoming good at golf requires a lot of the same general skills you need to excel in life in general. it really forces you to get control of your emotions, and take responsibility for everything that happens, even if there is a luck factor there. there's no one else to blame when you make a double. not to mention getting comfortable with the nerves of standing over a crucial 4 footer on the 18th green.

You ever play on simulators? my club got 2 sims for this winter. been a couple times, pretty cool. I'll be doing some work on them just before the season starts. you can just set up a virtual driving range and get all of your exact yardages, spin, launch, etc. hopefully this catapults my game to new levels for the season.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True. passion is the #1 prerequisite to be successful at anything at all. when you don't enjoy it, or worse, dread it, that's not gonna end well. growing up in Miami, I loved soccer. but then I moved up north for high school and the style of soccer was way different (worse). kick the ball downfield, forwards scramble for it and try to score, instead of short passes and maintaining possession as you advance upfield. I completely lost interest, started to hate it, and quit sophomore year. in Miami, soccer was life. parents all came to practice, sometimes had bbqs, music, it was a big party. up north you just had ******* parents taking it all too seriously even while everyone sucked at the game. and then the political aspect was more amplified as well. kids who shouldn't have been starters were played too much cuz their parents made it so. pa-the-tic.

def gonna push my future sons toward golf, and if they're anything like me, they'll love it. there are a lot of benefits to be had by playing team sports growing up, but there is no better game than golf to be your #1 pursuit imo. actually wrote my college admission essay on the life lessons of golf. becoming good at golf requires a lot of the same general skills you need to excel in life in general. it really forces you to get control of your emotions, and take responsibility for everything that happens, even if there is a luck factor there. there's no one else to blame when you make a double. not to mention getting comfortable with the nerves of standing over a crucial 4 footer on the 18th green.

You ever play on simulators? my club got 2 sims for this winter. been a couple times, pretty cool. I'll be doing some work on them just before the season starts. you can just set up a virtual driving range and get all of your exact yardages, spin, launch, etc. hopefully this catapults my game to new levels for the season.

I regretted never getting exposed to soccer as a kid. I think in would have been good. Agreed the American style game is painful to watch. 0 creativity.

My daughter just turned 4 months. Whenever I'm holding her, we are working on her swing. Srs.

When I was in college, the local bowling alley had a simulator. Many drunken nights hustling people in long drive contest n ****. I'd walk up in my timbs and hat on backwards and sucker a shot out of the old man who had it rented for the hour. Never played a full round on one though.

I really got to get my spin rate down. I'm off the charts . Like 4k+ with my driver. 280 ball flight, minus 2 yards of roll. Apex up over 200 ft. Definitely going to tee it lower. I'm getting more yardage off the deck.

Fuuuuuu cant wait for spring.

606 G0D.

I regretted never getting exposed to soccer as a kid. I think in would have been good. Agreed the American style game is painful to watch. 0 creativity.

My daughter just turned 4 months. Whenever I'm holding her, we are working on her swing. Srs.

When I was in college, the local bowling alley had a simulator. Many drunken nights hustling people in long drive contest n ****. I'd walk up in my timbs and hat on backwards and sucker a shot out of the old man who had it rented for the hour. Never played a full round on one though.

I really got to get my spin rate down. I'm off the charts . Like 4k+ with my driver. 280 ball flight, minus 2 yards of roll. Apex up over 200 ft. Definitely going to tee it lower. I'm getting more yardage off the deck.

Fuuuuuu cant wait for spring.
    lol'd @ working on your 4mo old's swing.

honestly, any girl who's halfway decent at golf (can break 80 from the ladies' tees) can get free fkn college. so much easier for girls. so that's a great plan. if you even want her to go to college. in this day and age, I'm not even sure it's worth it tbh. straight up commies infest those places, otherwise decent girls turn into giant whores, etc. hopefully things turn around 18 years from now.

you really need to just go get fitted for a driver. the shaft will make the biggest difference. you don't even have to change anything with your swing and you'll gain distance and accuracy. just do it. having a properly fitted driver will not only improve your game, but more importantly, you'll legit enjoy playing golf a lot more. nothing more satisfying than hitting long straight drives all day.

I can't wait for spring either, but I have been enjoying this winter. I love that life slows down so much. went out for my daily hike with the dog, it's 58 out and sunny. feels like mid-April. fkn beautiful. birds chirping. was so happy to be out there. long sleeved shirt and athletic pants, actually broke a sweat. on feb 5th.

also never thought of it as "american style" soccer, but you're right. in Miami fully half the kids on my team didn't even speak english. quite a few jamaicans and haitians too. but yeah, I guess up north it was a change to American soccer vs latino soccer.

there was this kid Cleveland on our team, one of the few blackest black people I've ever known. purple black. we were doing our pre-practice run around the park one night and another kid patrick said, "CLEVELAND WHERE YOU AT! OH SHT WE LOST CLEVELAND! EVERYBODY LOOK OUT FOR EYES AND TEETH WE LOST CLEVELAND!" lol I'll never forget that.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Wow, what was the girl that hit you driving?
    A 2002 Nissan Xterra. She was going at least 30 MPH, while I was going less the 5 MPH. It was on I-70 going West when the sun glare was at it's worst, bish claimed that she couldn't even see me. Right, cuz when I can't see, I don't slow down... She even blew out my back rear drivers side window, she hit me that hard.

Silver baby momma suv kind of purty tbh. Glad you are ok.
    LOL, I'll take it. Thanks, didn't have a scratch on me. Could've been so much worse.

hi bitty. nice car.
    Hi Mr. Galt! Thank you, I'm enjoying it.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Over the last 2 years, I've taught myself how to read stock charts, and have now started passively trading strictly on a daily Timeframe for Crypto, and weekly on Major stocks.

I am very proud of this. I spent so much damn time investing in learning it, I truly don't think I could be more happy with the outcome, as I'm now starting to yield 500$+ returns from trades. I haven't yet mastered the screening method for high probability setups, but I'm working on it.
    *US Navy Vet*

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got a new puppy this past weekend.

She's a rescue.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post

She's a rescue.
    Awesome. Name?

I'm not sure about rescues personally, but after being dead set against dogs for basically my whole life, I could be happier with my boy cliff. We are definitely best friends.

https://imgur.com/a/gSLdAJ6

Bonus pic of me waiting for an uber in Denver. We dont have sinclairs.

https://imgur.com/a/0AU6k88
    Last edited by HayZues Christi; 02-14-2019 at 12:07 PM.

606 G0D.

Awesome. Name?

I'm not sure about rescues personally, but after being dead set against dogs for basically my whole life, I could be happier with my boy cliff. We are definitely best friends.

Bonus pic of me waiting for an uber in Denver. We dont have sinclairs.
    Named her Freyja. After the Norse goddess.

I've never owned a rescue. It's definitely different than getting one from a breeder. House training is frustrating, especially because you know they aren't doing it on purpose. They are just use to going when they please, so...I'll be working at home for awhile.She is approx 5 months old, so not a new puppy, puppy. That will be an additional challenge. Within the past couple days, I see she is starting to get the point at going outside, so I'm getting somewhere. She knows how to sit, lay down and shake. Working on stay...

She's is a total sweetheart & looks up to the kid. I wanted another dog, but I didn't want it to be my dog.

Your Cliff looks like a great pooch. Would pet tenderly/10

LOL Sinclairs are like the walmarts of gas stations...but glad you got to ride a dino.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

I've never owned a rescue. It's definitely different than getting one from a breeder. House training is frustrating, especially because you know they aren't doing it on purpose. They are just use to going when they please, so...I'll be working at home for awhile.She is approx 5 months old, so not a new puppy, puppy. That will be an additional challenge. Within the past couple days, I see she is starting to get the point at going outside, so I'm getting somewhere. She knows how to sit, lay down and shake. Working on stay...

She's is a total sweetheart & looks up to the kid. I wanted another dog, but I didn't want it to be my dog.

Your Cliff looks like a great pooch. Would pet tenderly/10

LOL Sinclairs are like the walmarts of gas stations...but glad you got to ride a dino.
    Freyja. Spell it phonetically.

I dont think I have the patience for all that. Cliff came house trained @ 8 weeks.

Actually I've really never had to train him much for anything. Dont even bring a leash when we go out.

I'm in Florida right now. Fuking hate this place.

606 G0D.

How was your family throughout the process? We had to put our pit mix down before Christmas. She was 15, lived a long life, beautiful dog. Went so gracefully in my gfs arms. Brings up a lot of feels.

I still have my chow, and I think he's sad he doesn't have a friend anymore. He's been up my ass ever since. I feel bad, but I don't know if I'm ready for another dog yet as weird as it sounds. I didn't think I formed such an emotional attachment to the other one until it was time to put her down.

Kids are asking for another.....I just don't know.

:/
    *US Navy Vet*

Freyja. Spell it phonetically.

I dont think I have the patience for all that. Cliff came house trained @ 8 weeks.

Actually I've really never had to train him much for anything. Dont even bring a leash when we go out.

I'm in Florida right now. Fuking hate this place.
    LOL, Frey-a the "j" is silent-ish. My daughter hates that I spell it that way and refuses to do it herself. She spells it "Freya". I think it looks cooler with the "j" and I paid for the ****ing thing, so I get to spell it how I want. haha

Yeah, it will be a lot of work, but it's giving me something to do and I feel awesome when she gets it. *shrug* I may be out of my head a little.

Where in FL? Why? And I feel for you.

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    How was your family throughout the process? We had to put our pit mix down before Christmas. She was 15, lived a long life, beautiful dog. Went so gracefully in my gfs arms. Brings up a lot of feels.

I still have my chow, and I think he's sad he doesn't have a friend anymore. He's been up my ass ever since. I feel bad, but I don't know if I'm ready for another dog yet as weird as it sounds. I didn't think I formed such an emotional attachment to the other one until it was time to put her down.

Kids are asking for another.....I just don't know.

:/
    I had absolutely no plans on getting another dog this soon. I actually was enjoying the fact that I didn't have to worry about anything. My 12 year old is pretty self sufficient, I was actually going to wait until the summer to start looking. However, I made the mistake of looking at a site with puppies, we were looking at getting a pit mix (eventually) and I saw one on this site...I furthered my mistake by forwarding it to my kiddo. SMH Lit a freaking fire under her. She's always wanted her dog. Dobby was 100% mine, and honestly didn't really care for her, he tolerated her, but he was wicked jealous of her.

T is an amazing kid, she is on the honor roll, responsible, reliable...has her moments, but all in all she has a heart of gold. I guess, I realized I did miss having a little fur pal. I trusted that she would step up and take initiative in taking care of the pup. Yeah, I'm doing the potty training and training because I've done it before and she needs to go to school. However, she's getting up in the middle of the night a couple times and taking her out and doing what needs to be done when she's home, so she's alliterating her life, as well.

In short, it just felt right. If you're not ready - DON'T DO IT. Just listen to yourself. I didn't know you had dogs, honestly.

And...WTF? Kids?? Plural? Was unaware of you having more than one, mister....update pls.

I'm sorry you lost your dog. It hurts. I still tear up if I think about losing Dobby, I know I always will.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

LOL, Frey-a the "j" is silent-ish. My daughter hates that I spell it that way and refuses to do it herself. She spells it "Freya". I think it looks cooler with the "j" and I paid for the ****ing thing, so I get to spell it how I want. haha

Yeah, it will be a lot of work, but it's giving me something to do and I feel awesome when she gets it. *shrug* I may be out of my head a little.

Where in FL? Why? And I feel for you.

will.

Orlando area. For work.

Wait.. frito Is a pit mix?

606 G0D.

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

hi bitty. nice car.

what's up emo?

any good weekend plans?

Like most young boys from outside of North America, I was into soccer. I was ****ing ****e at it though and ended up boxing after some encouragement from my dad and granddad etc. Ironically safer than other sports since amateur boxing requires head gear by default. Also fun for teaching you that you aren't made of glass. I stuck at it on and off through my early adult years, mainly when I wasn't on month long benders trying to **** anything that moved... lol. I've gotten back into it the last 3 or so years and still enjoy it. Tried out a little MMA too which I liked. Love the adrenaline rush of competing. I also like golf, but I'm ****e at that too.....

Also the aforementioned oxygen thief that you were referring to was called MomWithMuscles if I recall correctly. Either a very good troll or a worrying human being.

@ Al - how's life as a father? I take my hat off to you and the others - I'm not cut out for that stuff.... my vasectomy is the single best thing I ever done. Also Florida is ****, I was there a while back and it really ain't my cup of tea.

@ Bitty - nice new car, no grrrrrrrrrrreen now though...

@ HBH - Patriots cleaning house again. How's life brah? kids wearing you down yet?

@ MrBeer - whats up brah? how's life in the land down under. Australia is still my home that never was... I miss it a lot till I go and visit my family in Melbourne and nearly die from the heat. It's hard enough for us Scots to learn how to walk upside down never mind do it in that ****ing climate.

What's up people?
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZCtddKM.jpg[/ig]

She's a rescue.
    congrats! the only 2 ways to get over the death of a dog are to wait several years (sht option) or to get another dog. although it feels bad to be, in a sense, replacing your loved dog, it's really the easiest and quickest way to make life good again.

my advice with training is not to be a woman about it. have a strong pimp hand, when she goes in the house, drag her to the spot, stick her face in it, yell NO and smack her snout very sternly. couple times of that, she'll get it. in my experience, the most misbehaved dogs I've known have been owned by women because women are more caring and nurturing and find corporeal punishment more difficult. also lots of compliments anytime she pisses/shts outside. actually kind of embarrassed to admit that I still compliment my girl anytime she goes, 3.5 years in. lol pretty gay. anyway, good luck.

hzc looking joocy brah

sup aryan. that's right - momwithmuscles. lol. you still on oil rigs, and on that immense ranch in your off time?

let's see, nothing new here. finished up some work, gonna get some sleep, racquetball w/ my brother tomorrow, take the dogs out for a hike (dogsitting 1, brother bringing 2 more for a total of 4). actually that reminds me - on NYE had some friends over, there were 7 of us and 8 dogs. absolute mayhem. plus tripped harder than I ever had before. was wild. spent half the trip in the living room listening to music, petting and laughing at dogs.

night all, sweet dreams. love you.

Originally Posted by Aryan7 View Post
    @ Al - how's life as a father? I take my hat off to you and the others - I'm not cut out for that stuff.... my vasectomy is the single best thing I ever done. Also Florida is ****, I was there a while back and it really ain't my cup of tea.

@ Bitty - nice new car, no grrrrrrrrr

What's up bro? Been a minute. Where in the world are you currently? Yeah Florida is ass. I had a good weekend tho. Made some good money and played a round of golf.

I dunno if the fatherhood thing is for me yet tbh. There are definite moment of euphoria, but they are almost always followed with fear and dread lol. I dont even know if I am good at it yet. She is great and I definitely understand that unconditional love thing now after changing a few diapers. She is getting more and more social and that is improving the experience greatly.

First few month of fatherhood 3/10.
    Last month or so 7/10.

I hope it keeps getting better!

What age did you do the vasectomy?

606 G0D.

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    congrats! the only 2 ways to get over the death of a dog are to wait several years (sht option) or to get another dog. although it feels bad to be, in a sense, replacing your loved dog, it's really the easiest and quickest way to make life good again.

my advice with training is not to be a woman about it. have a strong pimp hand, when she goes in the house, drag her to the spot, stick her face in it, yell NO and smack her snout very sternly. couple times of that, she'll get it. in my experience, the most misbehaved dogs I've known have been owned by women because women are more caring and nurturing and find corporeal punishment more difficult. also lots of compliments anytime she pisses/shts outside. actually kind of embarrassed to admit that I still compliment my girl anytime she goes, 3.5 years in. lol pretty gay. anyway, good luck.

hzc looking joocy brah

sup aryan. that's right - momwithmuscles. lol. you still on oil rigs, and on that immense ranch in your off time?

let's see, nothing new here. finished up some work, gonna get some sleep, racquetball w/ my brother tomorrow, take the dogs out for a hike (dogsitting 1, brother bringing 2 more for a total of 4). actually that reminds me - on NYE had some friends over, there were 7 of us and 8 dogs. absolute mayhem. plus tripped harder than I ever had before. was wild. spent half the trip in the living room listening to music, petting and laughing at dogs.

night all, sweet dreams. love you.
    Yeah I'm still at sea, I enjoy the leave too much. Although 9-5 and home every night has been appealing to me a little as of late. Nah re: property - I moved out of that years ago and my parents sold it not long after that. Still with your girl?

What's up bro? Been a minute. Where in the world are you currently? Yeah Florida is ass. I had a good weekend tho. Made some good money and played a round of golf.

I dunno if the fatherhood thing is for me yet tbh. There are definite moment of euphoria, but they are almost always followed with fear and dread lol. I dont even know if I am good at it yet. She is great and I definitely understand that unconditional love thing now after changing a few diapers. She is getting more and more social and that is improving the experience greatly.

First few month of fatherhood 3/10.
    Last month or so 7/10.

I hope it keeps getting better!

What age did you do the vasectomy?
    Been spending my time in the US the last couple years for the most part. Done 8 months in the Persian gulf last year which was alright. Hope fatherhood keeps going in the right direction for you. I'd be a **** dad and I have extremely limited patience when it comes to kids.... not for me, I'm happy being an uncle since I can give some influence here and there without any real responsibility. The last time I was babysitting my nephew was like the movie big daddy... "what do you wanna eat?" "food" "yeah I eat food too, now choose something before I put my foot in your ass"

Uhhh I got it done when I was 24/25. Took me a long time to find a doctor willing to do it. Being told you aren't mature enough to decide that you never want kids is infuriating when if you ask for a sex change, you'd be praised as being brave and everything else.... and be sterilised in the process.... lol. 10/10 would vasect again.
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to see this thread is still going strong.

Think the last time I consistently posted was around "RH Chat 11: I Didn't Smash Because Women Are Flowers to Be Cherished"

Feels old man.

Edit: Apparently I was posting around 2014 too - man I'm becoming forgetful in my old age.
    Last edited by Fire8085; 03-01-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Orlando area. For work.

Wait.. frito Is a pit mix?
    Ew, hope it went well...

Freyja is a "hound mix" I'm thinking she is a coon hound mixed with German Shepard and ???...Who knows.
    I got her potty trained, no accidents for over a week. Still working on other things, but she isn't dumb, so we will get there eventually.

Like most young boys from outside of North America, I was into soccer. I was ****ing ****e at it though and ended up boxing after some encouragement from my dad and granddad etc. Ironically safer than other sports since amateur boxing requires head gear by default. Also fun for teaching you that you aren't made of glass. I stuck at it on and off through my early adult years, mainly when I wasn't on month long benders trying to **** anything that moved... lol. I've gotten back into it the last 3 or so years and still enjoy it. Tried out a little MMA too which I liked. Love the adrenaline rush of competing. I also like golf, but I'm ****e at that too.....

@ Bitty - nice new car, no grrrrrrrrrrreen now though...
    Hey there! I was in Scotland last June! Had a blast...beautiful country. People either just left us alone, or were very friendly. Would go back again.

Thank you, it's a zippy little SUV...I do miss the green a little, tho.

Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post

Think the last time I consistently posted was around "RH Chat 11: I Didn't Smash Because Women Are Flowers to Be Cherished"

Feels old man.

Edit: Apparently I was posting around 2014 too - man I'm becoming forgetful in my old age.
    Whoa, buddy...I do remember you! You're Ozzie, right?

Hope all is well with you! Welcome back!
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Yeah I'm still at sea, I enjoy the leave too much. Although 9-5 and home every night has been appealing to me a little as of late. Nah re: property - I moved out of that years ago and my parents sold it not long after that. Still with your girl?
    ah. very different thing, but my cousin is set to graduate a maritime academy, gonna do a similar schedule, half the year at sea on some kind of ship, half the year to do whatever else. pretty good gig.

yep, still w/ the girl.

Feels old man.

hey man. thread has been mostly dead for the past few years but every once in a while there's a flurry of activity. I remember this thread used to be my work life. all day posting.

kind of funny how some of us kind of keep up to date with our internet friendships. I don't have anything like this going anywhere else online. joined the site back when I first started lifting, got hooked on RH after a breakup, the rest is history. I can't even bear to read RH threads anymore, but there was a time when I actually was that pathetic. well maybe not that pathetic, but pretty bad.

cliff notes on last few years of life? kids? husband? frequenting bathhouses?

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Whoa, buddy...I do remember you! You're Ozzie, right?

Hope all is well with you! Welcome back!
    Haha nope - must be confusing me with someone else. I'm from California.

Thanks for the welcome back. It's crazy how much I use to post in here or just in the RH section in general.

I've always become IRL friends with a ton of miscers.

hey man. thread has been mostly dead for the past few years but every once in a while there's a flurry of activity. I remember this thread used to be my work life. all day posting.

kind of funny how some of us kind of keep up to date with our internet friendships. I don't have anything like this going anywhere else online. joined the site back when I first started lifting, got hooked on RH after a breakup, the rest is history. I can't even bear to read RH threads anymore, but there was a time when I actually was that pathetic. well maybe not that pathetic, but pretty bad.

cliff notes on last few years of life? kids? husband? frequenting bathhouses?
    It looks like it - I remember the same especially when Janky was around on the forums. I still chat with him on FB on occasion - actually met him a few years back.

I am actually room mates with another miscer and have a bunch of friends in SoCal who I originally met through the misc.

My progression worked the same - joined the site and started lifting then started getting interested in the forums after my break ups.

Last few years of life...

Graduated with my masters in engineering, traveled for about 3 months through parts of Europe and the middle east, got involved in local community service with my "ethnic" side, met a girl that I'm currently in a relationship with - turns out my great uncle and her grandfather were friends and colleagues back in the day in Iran which is 1/100000 chance.

Also been working as a consultant for a company the past 2 years. Pay isn't bad or good but I get a **** ton of freedom to pursue things on the side. I legit woke up at 1130 am today.

How about you? I haven't seen you post much on ******** in the past few years (not that I have been either)

Side note: man rep counts are out of control everywhere. I NEED REPS.

Side note: man rep counts are out of control everywhere. I NEED REPS.

What's good bro? Been a minute.

So I bet my girl I could eat nothing but chicken for 10 straight days. Been 9, piece of cake, but I cant believe how much I feel like I've leaned out in just a week and a half.

However my body is sore as ****. Head to toe. Dont know what the deal is with that.

What's new everybody? -5 degrees here. I've officially stopped recycling until winter is over.

606 G0D.

Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast