Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2049
    bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    I got married. Srs
    Welp, I went to Scotland and came back to opposite world.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Welp, I went to Scotland and came back to opposite world.

How was it? Pics?
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How was it? Pics?
    SCOTLANDPICTURES

Edinburgh:

"protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Culloden Battlefield:

Loch Ness/Urqhart Castle:

**Damaged Goods Crew**

Food/Pubs:

Lil guy was flirting with me, personal MILF moment. lol
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dope ass pics.

Disappointed none of you tho.

606 G0D.

Dope ass pics.

Disappointed none of you tho.
    Gone are the days of me posting pics of myself on this website, lol. Thought you knew.
    All the pictures I have are mostly of everyone but me. I have a couple crappy selfies of me and my man, but that's about it.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got married. Srs
    There go my dreams

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Did you just go cold turkey? Or slowly cut things out? Can you describe the process you went though? Or link to previous post I missed...
    cold turkey on Jan 18th. coming up on 5 months now. shredded as fuk, never felt healthier.

just FYI, zero carbs means only eating fatty meat (90% ribeye bought in bulk, 10% eggs, salmon, cheese, chicken, bacon, etc). it's a pretty extreme diet by societal standards, but quite in line with what we evolved to eat over 3 million years before agriculture popped up 40K years ago and fukked our personal health right in the pussy. especially the way grain-based foods are manufactured today, that sh*t is literally poison for the body. all you need is meat baby. at the very least, I think everyone should cut out all sugar. if I exaggerated a bit when I called all refined carbs poison, I am not exaggerating at all when I say that sugar is poison. people are addicted to sugar and don't even know it's killing them. no less unhealthy than being addicted to coke or booze imo. and at least coke and hard booze don't make you a fat piece of sh*t.

and vegetables and fruit (aka genetically modified sugar bombs) are absolutely not required for optimal health. most of the nutrients in veggies are not bioavailable to humans, and the nutrients in the soil that has been ravaged by generations of corn, for example, is pretty much devoid of nutrients anyway.

first month can be a bit rough between lethargy and brain fog and carb cravings, but that all goes away once your body becomes fat adapted. if something like this interests you, I'd give it a minimum of 3 months for a commitment. 2.5 months in is where I really felt all my sh*t fall into line.

https://zerocarbzen.com/
    http://meatheals.com/

highly recommend that people with autoimmune issues or any inflammation-related issues (i.e. pretty much all health issues relate in some way to inflammation) give this diet a fair shot. once you're adapted to the diet, you can slowly reintroduce veggies, fruits, whatever, and see how your body responds. this is essentially an elimination diet that allows you to really find out what exact foods cause exactly what for you, and that can vary wildly from person to person. before I started I read ~12 hours or so of research cuz I could not get my mind past not eating veggies, which I'd been brainwashed my whole life to think were absolutely essential. but after my research, I concluded that at least I wouldn't die, so I tried it. NO RAGRETS.

just a few benefits I've experienced:
    shredded as fuk, don't seem to have lost much if any muscle in spite of having lost ~30 lbs in 5 months
    better focus than ever before, better energy, NEVER have post-meal comas
    boners harder than ever
    mentally, more manly, less emotional, much more stable mood, more confident
    all body aches and pains (knees and lower back for me) disappeared, which is partly due to weight loss, but I have zero pain in my body ever now (except my back right now cuz I tweaked it at the gym a few days ago)
    skin and hair much better
    ZERO ALLERGIES
    even a fungus I had on my left pinky toe is almost gone...sure sign of my body purifying itself. I'd tried those pharmacy products in the past to no avail.
    I sh*t once every 2-3 days, and there's not much there. never have emergencies ever. it's like, "well I'm gonna have to sh*t at some point in the next 8 hours". not consuming a bunch of sh*t your body can't process = less waste.
    when I'm hungry, I just need to eat at some point over the next several hours. never emergency hunger, no painful hunger pangs.
    lots more, but I gotta get back to work.

I got married. Srs
    details? never though I'd see you type these words.

nice pics bitty. what made you choose Scotland? you should have played some gahf, as they pronounce it.
    You have glorious wings.

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Scotland
    Nice pics. I miss home sometimes, especially after seeing Scotch eggs in your pics... How long were you there for?

@Al congrats on the kid.

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post

<3
    watup big dawg
    Last edited by Aryan7; 06-14-2018 at 05:24 AM.
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went to the mall for the first time in literally 3 years. Since before I got married.....hoe lee fuk people are cringey as hell. Literally posing in front of fountains while their boyfriends take pictures of them, looking at it, deleting it and having them take it again.

Faking action photos where they are posed as if they are doing something and they got caught in action.

This new generation is lame as hell.

Get off my lawn
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    I went to the mall for the first time in literally 3 years. Since before I got married.....hoe lee fuk people are cringey as hell. Literally posing in front of fountains while their boyfriends take pictures of them, looking at it, deleting it and having them take it again.

Faking action photos where they are posed as if they are doing something and they got caught in action.

This new generation is lame as hell.

Get off my lawn
    Social media is a cancer but on the plus side they’re actually leaving their houses.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post

details? never though I'd see you type these words.

nice pics bitty. what made you choose Scotland? you should have played some gahf, as they pronounce it.
    Just courthoused it. 14 dollar ring ive worn 2x. She bought hers, think she paid 120.

With the baby on the way and certain tax implications, plus her father offered us 20k to do it at courthouse, i decided to put my own ego aside and give my last inch.

Plus her new job making 6 figures plus, im really not worried about the financial implications. I did a thorough background check over last 10 yrs. Lol.

606 G0D.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    J$G, Just wanted to say that this experiment is underway. I'm not following your routine, however, I am currently down to about 30g a day of sugar combined, basically nothing added to foods or drinks. I figured this would be a good starting point, I don't know that right now I have the willpower nor mental clarity with a 1 year old to just go cold turkey. lol

I'm on about day 5 currently, and though it has been a drastic cut, my body is already starting to feel differently - as in muscle tension/tightness hasn't shown up all. Almost like it were an instantaneous benefit. I'm hoping things continue to improve, and I get through this tough part here.
    *US Navy Vet*

Thanks, buddy.

We were going to go back to Ireland, but then figured that we might as well go somewhere we haven't been before.

I absolutely SUCK at golf. Was pretty surprised I didn't see more courses out there.

Originally Posted by Aryan7 View Post
    Nice pics. I miss home sometimes, especially after seeing Scotch eggs in your pics... How long were you there for?
    Thanks! It was nice there, I packed way too warmly. They were having some sort of a heatwave...only rained the 1st two days and was upper 60's low 70's for the rest of the 7 days. Scotch eggs were friggin' nom. So good.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    J$G, Just wanted to say that this experiment is underway. I'm not following your routine, however, I am currently down to about 30g a day of sugar combined, basically nothing added to foods or drinks. I figured this would be a good starting point, I don't know that right now I have the willpower nor mental clarity with a 1 year old to just go cold turkey. lol

I'm on about day 5 currently, and though it has been a drastic cut, my body is already starting to feel differently - as in muscle tension/tightness hasn't shown up all. Almost like it were an instantaneous benefit. I'm hoping things continue to improve, and I get through this tough part here.
    Nice. 30g sugar is still a lot IMO, although not compared with the typical Westerner. Within a week or 2 of eliminating sugar, ALL cravings will disappear completely. It is a drug, and food companies put so much of it in their food because people are addicted to it. Good luck finding a fukking salad dressing without sugar. I looked at the nutrition label on my girl's pistachios the other day...they add sugar! Ridiculous. I've been reading books on nutrition lately, and while a lot of it can be argued one way or the other, one conclusion I'm 100% confident in is that sugar is poison, especially when it comes in fructose form. I cannot fathom how people drink sodas and milkshakes every day. Guaranteed serious health problems down the road.

Here I am, I don't drink, don't eat sugar or carbs. I'm a real buzzkill nowadays.

But at least I look sik as fuk.
    You have glorious wings.

Just courthoused it. 14 dollar ring ive worn 2x. She bought hers, think she paid 120.

With the baby on the way and certain tax implications, plus her father offered us 20k to do it at courthouse, i decided to put my own ego aside and give my last inch.

Plus her new job making 6 figures plus, im really not worried about the financial implications. I did a thorough background check over last 10 yrs. Lol.
    makes sense. I've been feeling the pressure to get married lately. not sure I'll be able to hold it off. was at a friend's wedding last week, they got married in a small, short ceremony on the beach. as we were walking out, gf was talking to a friend, "when we get married, I...." then she stopped. I felt bad. later that day she reiterated within earshot of me that we're not getting married. she's accepted that since I've been clear about it from the start, but she seems to want it. I imagine the social pressure for girls is pretty strong in our situation. you get girls wondering "why won't he marry you?" and in the end, in most cases, it's just more convenient to get it done, esp if you're planning on having or already have kids. often, our not-too-close friends introduce us to other people as "this is her husband" or "this is his wife" and we've simply stopped correcting them. not worth the effort. IF it ends up happening, it'll be short and sweet, none of the typical BS, and there will be a prenup, just in case.

you get a prenup?

also funny coincidence, my girl's dad also has $20K set aside for her wedding. I feel so close to you right now hzc.
    You have glorious wings.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice. 30g sugar is still a lot IMO, although not compared with the typical Westerner. Within a week or 2 of eliminating sugar, ALL cravings will disappear completely. It is a drug, and food companies put so much of it in their food because people are addicted to it. Good luck finding a fukking salad dressing without sugar. I looked at the nutrition label on my girl's pistachios the other day...they add sugar! Ridiculous. I've been reading books on nutrition lately, and while a lot of it can be argued one way or the other, one conclusion I'm 100% confident in is that sugar is poison, especially when it comes in fructose form. I cannot fathom how people drink sodas and milkshakes every day. Guaranteed serious health problems down the road.

Here I am, I don't drink, don't eat sugar or carbs. I'm a real buzzkill nowadays.

But at least I look sik as fuk.

30g is still more than I want, but it is significantly lower than what most eat. My best friend probably has like 100g of sugar before 9am. LOL

I had slight withdrawals for a day or two, but in just a week or so my cravings have dropped significantly.

I don't know if I'll ever truly get to 0, but significantly lowering the amounts consumed has already started paying off.
    *US Navy Vet*

30g is still more than I want, but it is significantly lower than what most eat. My best friend probably has like 100g of sugar before 9am. LOL

I had slight withdrawals for a day or two, but in just a week or so my cravings have dropped significantly.

I don't know if I'll ever truly get to 0, but significantly lowering the amounts consumed has already started paying off.
    nice.

I think back to my childhood, eating cereal for breakfast, or pop tarts or toaster strudels (hnnng). I'm reasonably certain that the vast majority of supposed ADD cases could be avoided with a proper breakfast of eggs/bacon or anything with a lot of fat and protein and low or zero carbs so you don't get that crash.
    You have glorious wings.

nice.

I think back to my childhood, eating cereal for breakfast, or pop tarts or toaster strudels (hnnng). I'm reasonably certain that the vast majority of supposed ADD cases could be avoided with a proper breakfast of eggs/bacon or anything with a lot of fat and protein and low or zero carbs so you don't get that crash.

Well, oddly enough and it may jusy be because it is new to me - but I've noticed much more clarity over the last week in my head. I grew up the same way, eating absolute garbage. The crash has been the hardest part. I've found on the times between meals that I don't have a snack, I take a spoonful of healthy fats and drink a glass of cold water seems to crush the craving for junk if it shows up.
    *US Navy Vet*

makes sense. I've been feeling the pressure to get married lately. not sure I'll be able to hold it off. was at a friend's wedding last week, they got married in a small, short ceremony on the beach. as we were walking out, gf was talking to a friend, "when we get married, I...." then she stopped. I felt bad. later that day she reiterated within earshot of me that we're not getting married. she's accepted that since I've been clear about it from the start, but she seems to want it. I imagine the social pressure for girls is pretty strong in our situation. you get girls wondering "why won't he marry you?" and in the end, in most cases, it's just more convenient to get it done, esp if you're planning on having or already have kids. often, our not-too-close friends introduce us to other people as "this is her husband" or "this is his wife" and we've simply stopped correcting them. not worth the effort. IF it ends up happening, it'll be short and sweet, none of the typical BS, and there will be a prenup, just in case.

you get a prenup?

also funny coincidence, my girl's dad also has $20K set aside for her wedding. I feel so close to you right now hzc.

No prenup on future income or asset accumulation, but assets we entered with we leave with unless used to settle accrued debts upon a resolution of the marriage.

I'll definitely continue to hide income, that's not even cause I don't trust her. Dont trust anyone.

How the hell to I get some roll out of my drives? Averaging 1 yr of not back spin of roll. I know I gotta get my spin rate down, but how?

Or hit a big draw, but I tend to overcook it OB

606 G0D.

No prenup on future income or asset accumulation, but assets we entered with we leave with unless used to settle accrued debts upon a resolution of the marriage.

I'll definitely continue to hide income, that's not even cause I don't trust her. Dont trust anyone.

How the hell to I get some roll out of my drives? Averaging 1 yr of not back spin of roll. I know I gotta get my spin rate down, but how?

Or hit a big draw, but I tend to overcook it OB
    easiest way is to get fitted for a new driver. or does your driver have adjustment settings on it? if so, could change it to a lower loft, launch angle, etc.

otherwise, you may be coming into impact a bit steep, so you could move the ball back a bit in your stance, take the club away lower to the ground in more of a sweeping motion, and get the feeling that you're hitting up on it slightly, launching it up in the air (but from the farther-back-in-the-stance position).

also tell the super to stop watering the course so much. can't fukking stand when greenskeepers overwater courses. absolute amateur hour.

cliff notes on how you hide income?
    You have glorious wings.

easiest way is to get fitted for a new driver. or does your driver have adjustment settings on it? if so, could change it to a lower loft, launch angle, etc.

otherwise, you may be coming into impact a bit steep, so you could move the ball back a bit in your stance, take the club away lower to the ground in more of a sweeping motion, and get the feeling that you're hitting up on it slightly, launching it up in the air (but from the farther-back-in-the-stance position).

also tell the super to stop watering the course so much. can't fukking stand when greenskeepers overwater courses. absolute amateur hour.

cliff notes on how you hide income?

I have adjustable settings. Have set in lowest. 9°. I definitely have a steep swing with my irons, I hit a super high ball. That's why I hate playing in wind. My drive is more shallow tho. The trajectory of the ball is fine, I'm just flying 280-300 and getting 0 roll.

Cliffs.
    - own 2 companies with individual fein #s.
    - have partners
    - put vehicles, assets, cash in company name
    - have sole access
    - doesnt show up on personal tax returns

Were not talking a lot of money here, I'm not rich. We have built a decent little life though. She makes 100+ a year on her own, and wouldn't be my girl if I'm didn't trust her, so I'm not really worried. I know famous last words, but I really trust my read on people. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Life goes on.

606 G0D.

I have adjustable settings. Have set in lowest. 9°. I definitely have a steep swing with my irons, I hit a super high ball. That's why I hate playing in wind. My drive is more shallow tho. The trajectory of the ball is fine, I'm just flying 280-300 and getting 0 roll.

Cliffs.
    - own 2 companies with individual fein #s.
    - have partners
    - put vehicles, assets, cash in company name
    - have sole access
    - doesnt show up on personal tax returns

Were not talking a lot of money here, I'm not rich. We have built a decent little life though. She makes 100+ a year on her own, and wouldn't be my girl if I'm didn't trust her, so I'm not really worried. I know famous last words, but I really trust my read on people. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Life goes on.
    weird. I assume it's not the course conditions since you're probably playing with guys who are getting roll. could try a new ball, but still best bet is to hop on a machine with someone at a golf shop and look at the numbers and compare some other shafts/drivers. I bet if you just change the shaft (no homo) to one with a higher kick point (or whatever else they look at nowadays) you could get more roll.

I've thought about the hypothetical situation of getting taken for a ride in a divorce situation, and I have a similar conclusion: if it were to happen (won't say zero chance because life, but near zero), it wouldn't be the end of the world, just something more to overcome. with some hustle you can always make more money.

played like a phaggot today. so many birdie opportunities, converted zero of them.
    You have glorious wings.

afterthought: I know you're chasing more roll i.e. more distance, but if you're hitting it straight and long, don't make the mistake I made 2 years ago and get a new driver with low spin etc. got the best, newest driver with the best custom shaft for $750, and when I'd hit it well it was about 15 yards longer, but dude I fukking legit wasted an entire year of golf trying to tame that thing. driver has always been my #1 strength, and I threw that advantage straight out the fukking window. I've been back to my old driver that's probably 8/9 years old now, old tech, but I hit that goddam thing so pure and straight. pretty good analogy for girls, actually, chasing that distance when you already hit it long and straight.
    You have glorious wings.

btw gave that driver to my brother, who absolutely fukking murders it. and takes my goddam money by doing so. I don't deserve that sh*t.
    You have glorious wings.

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Congrats, and good luck to you both!

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

btw gave that driver to my brother, who absolutely fukking murders it. and takes my goddam money by doing so. I don't deserve that sh*t.

Lmao.

I've never been fitted. Always golfed off the rack. Known to many hacks who spend 2g getting fitted with some top gear just to come out and still hack. Always thought I need to work on the swing more than the latest tech. Maybe its time tho.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Congrats, and good luck to you both!

Thanks master roshi.

Ironically I feel like galts nickname should be yoshi. Maybe that's racist tho?

Its definitely been a little weird knowing I have a wife. Truly feels 3rd person at times.

606 G0D.

Down 7.5 pounds now. Jawline of peace.
    *US Navy Vet*