Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2780
    Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    I've often imagined what it would feel like to have a kid on the way, for real, and it's goddam terrifying. Not even exciting. The exciting part, for me, is imagining teaching and guiding the kid from like 4 years old onward. Especially golf/fishing when he's like 12+. The whole early part is just unappetizing. From talking to friends with kids, I know I'm completely wrong about what it'll actually be like, but that's my perspective now, not being a father.

That sea turtle is beautiful. I sold feminine designs because sea turtle lovers tend to be older women, but if you'd actually wear this and post a photo here of you wearing it out in public, I'll send one:
    https://teespring.com/seaturtlelover

Id rock that in public. Then let my girl have it. We going to be the same size soon enough.

I have very little interest in the first 5 years. Toddlers are stupid. Still excited to mold a young mind.

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    I assume that your girl is with child, right?...I'm only asking because with all the other stuff you added, it could a good question.

Yeah its my girl. Lol

I think i survived the most recent drama. One day she will leave me tho.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    today I bring you one piece camel toe. disfrute.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what's going on with all you *******s? got any fun plans coming up?

we got 10 inches of snow 2 nights ago, power's been out since then. supposed to get more monday. and here I was a week ago thinking the golf courses would open mid-March. fuk.

all meat diet going awesome. never felt better in my life. never had more energy. and fat disappearing quickly. should be below 10% bf within a month or two.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

we got 10 inches of snow 2 nights ago, power's been out since then. supposed to get more monday. and here I was a week ago thinking the golf courses would open mid-March. fuk.

all meat diet going awesome. never felt better in my life. never had more energy. and fat disappearing quickly. should be below 10% bf within a month or two.
    All meat diet? How does that work, what do you eat in a typical day?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

u have to eat vej a tibbles u fuking idiot
    ~Fap onto a piece of paper and write "You touched my jizz!!"... stuff said paper into glass bottle and throw it in the ocean so someone finds it on the beach in anotha country crew~

~Shave my butt n pull my boxer briefs into my buttcrack (manthong) then go on chatroulette and show my nice butt, creepy guys think I am a hot chick with dat ass... then I pull out my balls crew~

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey!Hey!
    I'm just starting to wander back into the forums again! So happy to see so many familiar names still floating around!

But serious questions... it's been a minute since I've been going hard at the gym, i'm back. BUT! I can't find a Pre that can compare with Jack3d. I smuggled a bunch before they quit selling it and i'm out now. My gym is at my house now (separate building on the lower half of my property) so I need a PRE that's going to kick in asap, it takes me about 5-10 minutes to get to my gym and my PRE isn't even kicking in until half way through my workout.

Second, I don't have a leg press at my house and that was one of my favorite pieces of equipment. Any suggestions on moves that can substitute?
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Looking forward to full time riding season! Not looking forward to reinstalling all the AC units, lol
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Looking forward to full time riding season! Not looking forward to reinstalling all the AC units, lol

The title of the thread fits... should I come back in a week and see if anybody else has been on?!
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    All meat diet? How does that work, what do you eat in a typical day?
    usually just 2 big ribeyes. sometimes I'll cook some ground beef patties and put an egg and some cheese on top. very occasionally fish or chicken. but beef is all you need for optimal health, which sounds fukking crazy, but after the dozens of hours of research I've done over the past several months, it's true.

fuk yeah. I don't ride but I've got lots of friends who do. springtime's even better for you guys than the average person. looking forward to driving with all the windows down.

snowing AGAIN right now. guess I'll never play golf again.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    The title of the thread fits... should I come back in a week and see if anybody else has been on?!
    It's slowed down a bit. Was some e-fighting a while back, but seems to have returned back to mellow status. Some of the old school posters pop in from time to time.

Seems like chat threads in general have lost population across the board. Other places I frequent have dropped off as well. And I don't really know why.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

It's slowed down a bit. Was some e-fighting a while back, but seems to have returned back to mellow status. Some of the old school posters pop in from time to time.

Seems like chat threads in general have lost population across the board. Other places I frequent have dropped off as well. And I don't really know why.
    I noticed that too. Misc is still real busy but I wasn't negged once in there yesterday so times have changed for sure!

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    usually just 2 big ribeyes. sometimes I'll cook some ground beef patties and put an egg and some cheese on top. very occasionally fish or chicken. but beef is all you need for optimal health, which sounds fukking crazy, but after the dozens of hours of research I've done over the past several months, it's true.

How's your cholesterol levels doing, breh? Do you get the meat sweats? Yeeks. lol Seems a bit excessive. If it works, more power to ya.

Any plans for St. Paddy's day? Hubby's best friend's birthday is on the 17th, so we are going downtown and see what mischief we can get up to. I haven't drank in a while, so...I'm a little scared at my tolerance level. But, I won't walk away from a challenge. lol
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Any plans for St. Paddy's day? Hubby's best friend's birthday is on the 17th, so we are going downtown and see what mischief we can get up to. I haven't drank in a while, so...I'm a little scared at my tolerance level. But, I won't walk away from a challenge. lol
    Birthday party for my nieces. I think there is going to be a lot of glitter and princesses.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

How's your cholesterol levels doing, breh? Do you get the meat sweats? Yeeks. lol Seems a bit excessive. If it works, more power to ya.

I'll get blood work done in a couple months. But cholesterol is the brunt of a lot of crap science. Small LDL particles are bad, but on low or zero carb diets, while LDL will go up, it tends to be the big, fluffy particles and not the small dense ones. The small ones are the ones that clog arteries. And from the blood work of people on this diet that I have seen, across the board triglycerides go down, HDL up, and LDL up also (but again, need to consider particle size).

No plans for St Paddy's Day. Probably do work around the house. gf will cook some corned beef. Boring, but just how I want it. Have some Jameson & Guinness for me pls.

Drunkest I've ever driven was 6-7 years ago leaving St. Paddy's Day in Hartford. So goddam stupid. Very lucky to have gone so many years without a DUI.

BE SAFE CHILLUNS

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am working OT this weekend. Other than that, gym if I'm lucky....OR if weather permits I'll try to get new sofits installed around the house.

I might even have a beer while I work! Watchout now!
    *US Navy Vet*

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    I am working OT this weekend. Other than that, gym if I'm lucky....OR if weather permits I'll try to get new sofits installed around the house.

I might even have a beer while I work! Watchout now!
    damn, you're fukkin crazy. Pls...stay safe.

how's the kiddo?

I'm going to go watch a Hockey game and have a visitation with a friend who got locked up for getting in a shootout with the Police.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn, you're fukkin crazy. Pls...stay safe.

how's the kiddo?

lmao!

He's big! And he's entering the copycat phase, and it's an absolute riot. Crawling all over the house. Turning my Xbox off mid game. Fun times had by all. lol But thanks for asking.

How goes the battle across the water? Did I read correctly skimming you were either visiting your motherland, or moved there????
    Last edited by HeBrewHammah; 03-16-2018 at 04:07 AM.
    *US Navy Vet*

lmao!

He's big! And he's entering the copycat phase, and it's an absolute riot. Crawling all over the house. Turning my Xbox off mid game. Fun times had by all. lol But thanks for asking.

How goes the battle across the water? Did I read correctly skimming you were either visiting your motherland, or moved there????
    just wait til he starts walking. when my goddaughter started walking I was terrified. she always looked like she was teetering, about to fall. I guess they're resilient and are designed to fall a lot, but seeing this cute little fragile girl teetering all over the house like a degenerate drunk raised my blood pressure.

last time I visited was January. probably go back this fall. love it there but don't think I could live there. one nice thing is that I feel like a physically large person there, ducking under doorways and sh*t. and I've had more than a few people feel and squeeze my arms, amazed at how big they are. raff out roud

just wait til he starts walking. when my goddaughter started walking I was terrified. she always looked like she was teetering, about to fall. I guess they're resilient and are designed to fall a lot, but seeing this cute little fragile girl teetering all over the house like a degenerate drunk raised my blood pressure.

last time I visited was January. probably go back this fall. love it there but don't think I could live there. one nice thing is that I feel like a physically large person there, ducking under doorways and sh*t. and I've had more than a few people feel and squeeze my arms, amazed at how big they are. raff out roud

I have only been to Saesebo, I believe it is spelled. I did not enjoy it. It might possibly have been the most boring place I've visited in my time in service, srs. Super clean, people were fantastic, just wasn't much there.
    *US Navy Vet*

I have only been to Saesebo, I believe it is spelled. I did not enjoy it. It might possibly have been the most boring place I've visited in my time in service, srs. Super clean, people were fantastic, just wasn't much there.
    not sure where that is. but you obviously didn't get hammered and sing karaoke. when I'm there we do that almost every night. awesome. last trip, not drinking, my karaoke game was way off. SAD! or maybe it was the same but I could just hear it better.

----

what do you guys do to keep your test levels up in the face of all the chemicals that want to turn us into women, *******s, and trannies?

not sure where that is. but you obviously didn't get hammered and sing karaoke. when I'm there we do that almost every night. awesome. last trip, not drinking, my karaoke game was way off. SAD! or maybe it was the same but I could just hear it better.

----

what do you guys do to keep your test levels up in the face of all the chemicals that want to turn us into women, *******s, and trannies?

It is south. And in Japan, I did not do such - but in Thailand, & Singapore I did. lmao

I try to buy as much as I can either from a Farmers Market, butcher shop, or homegrown. Srs. I try to avoid the grocery store, but if I have to go I purchase mostly organic, and I try to research the brands. Srs. It is a battle. lol

Even for Baby James, we get organic carrots, broc****, cauliflower, peas and such - and make most of his food from that vs buying Gerber or some of those other brands. You get a lot more for your buck also.
    *US Navy Vet*

Punisher still come around?

Also, for those of you that have gone into ketosis, how long did it take you? A guy at my work said him and his wife are doing it, they fasted for two days and within three days they were already in ketosis. It took me like 1.5-2 weeks when I did it.

It is south. And in Japan, I did not do such - but in Thailand, & Singapore I did. lmao

I try to buy as much as I can either from a Farmers Market, butcher shop, or homegrown. Srs. I try to avoid the grocery store, but if I have to go I purchase mostly organic, and I try to research the brands. Srs. It is a battle. lol

Even for Baby James, we get organic carrots, broc****, cauliflower, peas and such - and make most of his food from that vs buying Gerber or some of those other brands. You get a lot more for your buck also.
    yeah good call on the foods. also hilarious how broc**** is censored for some reason.

I've been taking natural test supp pills off and on for a while too. they help a bit. probably do replacement therapy around when I turn 40 or whenever it seems necessary.

Punisher still come around?

Also, for those of you that have gone into ketosis, how long did it take you? A guy at my work said him and his wife are doing it, they fasted for two days and within three days they were already in ketosis. It took me like 1.5-2 weeks when I did it.
    haven't seen punisher in a while. I remember his crazy-ass fukkin stories of all the shootings and stuff in his neighborhood.

I'm not doing a strict keto diet, but am doing all meat, zero carb, and it took 2-3 weeks for me before the lethargy wore off and I actually felt my body make the switch to using fat. I remember going for a run one morning and was just like, "wtf is this, I feel like I could run 50 miles right now". constant energy and focus throughout the day. love it.

I think fasting leading up to going keto is a great idea though. makes perfect sense that it would jumpstart ketosis.

send some recent body pics pls. I remember back in the day you had a fit as fuk body. you kept up with it?

I don't do any weird diets like that, sorry, I cannot help. I just try to eat healthy all around. I'm not a huge fan of some of the odd restrictions those diets can consist of.
    *US Navy Vet*

No, I had a baby girl so i'm working at getting back. It's nothing crazy, but I need to lose about 12 lbs, which has me super depressed so i'm hitting the gym harder. I refuse to buy bigger pants, so it's my only choice.

One of the cool things about not going to the gym and then going back is I actually had a starting point where I can measure and watch myself gain muscle and lose weight. I was shocked to see how little I was able to bench when I started working out again. I'm still doing my splits but focusing a lot more on cardio so that I get that under control.

No, I had a baby girl so i'm working at getting back. It's nothing crazy, but I need to lose about 12 lbs, which has me super depressed so i'm hitting the gym harder. I refuse to buy bigger pants, so it's my only choice.

One of the cool things about not going to the gym and then going back is I actually had a starting point where I can measure and watch myself gain muscle and lose weight. I was shocked to see how little I was able to bench when I started working out again. I'm still doing my splits but focusing a lot more on cardio so that I get that under control.
    I haven't been below 13/14% bf in a couple years now, so I have a whole wardrobe of shorts and pants that I now have access to again. Good feeling. You'll get there in no time. how old's the kiddo?

the password is: penis

the password is: penis
    But is it case sensitive?

The entire world is shorting bitcoin right now, lmao. At first, when I didn't have a full idea of this market I was upset. Now I'm all about it, just means I can accumulate more. Word to your mother, boyos, boyo-ette (if shes's still around).
    *US Navy Vet*

Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast