Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blackout3 View Post
    No blood, lots of pain, not the best experience all together.
    That isn't normal. You get enough foreplay in?

By the way, is it weird that there was no blood, or feeling of 'breaking' a hymen?
    Not weird at all. Hymens are usually worn away during childhood by stuff as routine as walking. Lack of blood just means you didn't rub the poor girl raw.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not even your first time?

It definitely helped once I started pouring lube everywhere, but it took 15 minutes she wasn't grimacing with every thrust.
    I don't remember being in any physical pain. Just was awkward because I didn't know the fack I was doing. I didn't bleed either because i broke my hymen climbing over a fence when I was 10 or 11. So, that is completely normal.

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Like HZC said, I don't really understand people's choices of names as of recent. Just trying to go against the masses to tsay theyre differe I guess.
    People should have to pass a damn test...I swear.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    That isn't normal. You get enough foreplay in?
    Tried to, even fingering she felt a bit sore.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Probably popper her owm cherry sometime in past, or some dude before you did. Virgin just means no penis penetration to most. Also she could not be telling whole truth either.
    Nah this girl is legit, on that weird Eastern European time. She didn't even know how to kiss and is completely inexperienced.

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    I don't remember being in any physical pain. Just was awkward because I didn't know the fack I was doing. I didn't bleed either because i broke my hymen climbing over a fence when I was 10 or 11. So, that is completely normal.
    Got it, thanks for the help

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah this girl is legit, on that weird Eastern European time. She didn't even know how to kiss and is completely inexperienced.
    She's that inexperienced? Careful, that kind get hooked easy.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If this is about my post, and you think I voted for either major party, you craycray brah LOL. Sorry, if I've given that impression, BUT, as you said, the DIVIDE...is what makes me
    Not at all, your post just reminded me of the weird level of partisanship endemic to US politics. I agree with everything you said, to the extent I'm in a position to comment.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Someone on my fb named their daughter Birdie. I was like, what?! Why would you do that? lol
    da ****?

Poor kid.

That's not new. When I was a kid, I knew a girl named Birdie Brown. There were jakes a'plenty, truss me.

Had sex with a virgin last night. I think I was more anxious than her. No blood, lots of pain, not the best experience all together.

To any of you that have been in this position, does the sex immediately become pleasurable for her the 2nd, 3rd time etc? Or is it a long process of less pain each time.

Really like this girl, might gf her
    Alright, noted.

By the way, is it weird that there was no blood, or feeling of 'breaking' a hymen? Maybe it happened a long time ago, but I didn't feel anything give way, just felt really goddamn tight.

Try the other hole next time.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Not at all, your post just reminded me of the weird level of partisanship endemic to US politics. I agree with everything you said, to the extent I'm in a position to comment.

It is just sad, really. I mean, once you point out the hypocrisy in things, people just get angry. Legitimately angry. Everyone is "open" to have an adult conversation, but when you present facts - you're met with anger. It is kind of laughable.

Human intelligence, in order to progress as we are, requires the ability when faced with new facts/data/opinion to be emotionally and cognitively flexible. Period. There is NO way around that. The ability to change an old opinion, in favor of a new one, when presented with new data.

All I can do is laugh. Literally, mindless drones amongst the masses. It is frustrating. Even though I voted no major party, I'm apparently still the problem, according to Democrats.

And this is is an example of how ****ing soft people are: Hillary started a group called "The Resistance" to allegedly oppose Trump. Ok? The Resistance, IMO being a star wars guy, is something out of star wars. I asked who was joining the resistance over fb, saying I heard they had X-wing fighters and sh*t. I had one person tell me I was an idiot. lol! I guess I should write to the Star Wars franchise, and ask them to recall and edit movies because someone is obviously going to get bent out of shape. Of course, also, only a complete and utter as*hole like myself could apparently have drawn that conclusion.

Like really? Just LOL Yikes.
    Last edited by HeBrewHammah; 05-16-2017 at 04:23 AM.
    *US Navy Vet*

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ When i hear resistance i think french resistance or other ww2 factions.

Lol @ x wings tho.

Protip - dont talk politics on fb. Even when you're right, you still look like an *******. You dont want to be one of those guys.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    ^ When i hear resistance i think french resistance or other ww2 factions.

Lol @ x wings tho.

Protip - dont talk politics on fb. Even when you're right, you still look like an *******. You dont want to be one of those guys.

I don't, but I admit sometimes I still fall into the trap. I don't mean to, lol.
    *US Navy Vet*

Things are dramatically different in Australia?

They used to be better here, I'm old enough to remember when they were.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Try the other hole next time.
    That voice of experience talking, right there.

But there are a couple of other holes. Which one?

I asked who was joining the resistance over fb, saying I heard they had X-wing fighters and sh*t.
    They have X-wings? Fukk it, I'm in!

Can they hook a brother up with a TIE fighter? Do I have to steal one of those bad boys?

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For the women here, you had to choose, a guy with alot of money but bad dick, or a guy that does ok financially but dick you down good?
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And this is is an example of how ****ing soft people are: Hillary started a group called "The Resistance" to allegedly oppose Trump. Ok? The Resistance, IMO being a star wars guy, is something out of star wars. I asked who was joining the resistance over fb, saying I heard they had X-wing fighters and sh*t. I had one person tell me I was an idiot. lol! I guess I should write to the Star Wars franchise, and ask them to recall and edit movies because someone is obviously going to get bent out of shape. Of course, also, only a complete and utter as*hole like myself could apparently have drawn that conclusion.

Like really? Just LOL Yikes.
    Calling opposing the President the 'resistance' is cringy as fuk.

Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Things are dramatically different in Australia?
    People just don't get bent out of shape to nearly the same extent. Our problem is probably near total apathy to politicians and political parties in general, that's better than enraged screeching about how the other person is ruining the nation though.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

People spend a lot of time here on FB, and other outlets essentially meddling in everyone's business. Literally. Can't post anything without someone always commenting with an opinion, or trying to correct you - because in the world of fb, everyone is an expert on these topics, because they've seen a meme with its content. Mind you, most times no further research ensues. You're wrong, they're right.

I really don't understand when FB became this ultra serious thing. People don't I guess understand that it really does more harm than good to be so emotionally invested in such a worthless utility. I don't know anymore. I tell people all the time if they get offended by sh*t, the problem is themselves, not the utility that drives it. But time and time again, people let it manipulate their feelings.

When FB manipulates your mind to the point that, you disown family, and friends, because you're afraid of their opinion on something, you've lost at life. I don't know how to see it any other way. That is the point that you should step away from fb entirely.

edit: I don't know if that's a common sense problem, or an education problem. Or neither. I just don't know when our country went off the deep end in this form, over media. I must have missed that movement.
    *US Navy Vet*

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    For the women here, you had to choose, a guy with alot of money but bad dick, or a guy that does ok financially but dick you down good?
    the latter

you can always make more money.

Money messes with peoples minds. Makes sane men crazy. Does even worse things with women.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

People spend a lot of time here on FB, and other outlets essentially meddling in everyone's business. Literally. Can't post anything without someone always commenting with an opinion, or trying to correct you - because in the world of fb, everyone is an expert on these topics, because they've seen a meme
    I solved that problem by never using social media.

lol, I did too....by just posting what I feel like anyhow, and letting people draw whatever conclusion it is they want.
    *US Navy Vet*

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No social media since 2007 crew.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess then you don't consider this site a form of social media?

I've always assumed it was a form of social media, but I know people have different interpretations of what constitutes social media.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do you mean by bad dick? Does it look weird?

Speaking of dick...it's going on a month and half since I've had sex with my boyfriend I'm dying here
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post

Speaking of dick...it's going on a month and half since I've had sex with my boyfriend I'm dying here
    What's the story?
    Pureblood

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We just haven't seen much eachother. I had a family member pass, he had finals. The month of no sex doesn't bother me as much as him not seeming to care it's been this long
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bad dick means, he pop in 2 min, roll over and sleep, while you lay there and fap to get off
    * RedMeat Crew *

the latter

you can always make more money.

Money messes with peoples minds. Makes sane men crazy. Does even worse things with women.
    See i know a few that chose the fomer, now they have wondering eyes, most guys dont understand having alot money wont keep
    a woman especially if your bedroom game is wack.
    Last edited by Violator009; 05-19-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    * RedMeat Crew *

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post

I've always assumed it was a form of social media, but I know people have different interpretations of what constitutes social media.
    I'd call it social media. I've got way more posts here than on FB, IG, or anywhere else.

We just haven't seen much eachother. I had a family member pass, he had finals. The month of no sex doesn't bother me as much as him not seeming to care it's been this long
    Sorry for your loss, AJ. And I know not feeling needed hurts, too.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

I think of ********, snapchat, twitter etc. as social media but yeah it's hard to argue a forum isn't.

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    See i know a few that chose the fomer, now they have wondering eyes, most guys dont understand having alot money wont keep
    a woman especially if your bedroom game is wack.
    Well even guys with not much money can have a bad bedroom game.

And sure having money may not keep a woman from wandering...but doesn't mean he won't be able to find plenty of other women that have more interest in getting money from a man rather than making it themselves.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I'd call it social media. I've got way more posts here than on FB, IG, or anywhere else.
    I think of ********, snapchat, twitter etc. as social media but yeah it's hard to argue a forum isn't.

Just reminded me of a post a few years back from a member who was mocking people who would get into a relationship with a person they met on social media. Was entertaining when someone called that member out on the fact that they got into a relationship with someone they met on this site.

Just reminded me of a post a few years back from a member who was mocking people who would get into a relationship with a person they met on social media. Was entertaining when someone called that member out on the fact that they got into a relationship with someone they met on this site.
    In my years here, I've known of several hookups, relationships destroyed, and new relationships being made.... including people getting married who met here, in the forums and/or on BodySpace.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    somebody should change the name of this topic to > Lonely Hearts Club Band

Originally Posted by kr00mpeer View Post
    somebody should change the name of this topic to > Lonely Hearts Club Band

* RedMeat Crew *

Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast