Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dp51134 View Post
    Seeing that would infuriate me too. Do you think it's a case where programs like WIC are not properly managed? Vetted?
    Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    My assumption is they either don't put in the effort or have the resources necessary to conduct audits of those that are on assistance to confirm if the need is legit. Shame...if they would...in less than a year they would recomp more than enough money to pay for those resources and then some. Way too many people playing the system.
    WIC eligibility is determined based on income, not resouces or assets.

Also has to do with "nutritional risk".

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seeing that would infuriate me too. Do you think it's a case where programs like WIC are not properly managed? Vetted?

They're not.

Tell me why is it that guns kill people? Not people kill people, using guns? Do pencils misspell words? Or does the writer?

This country is a riot right now. We need more laws, yet can't enforce the majority that are in place. We have the media literally vilifying white people daily, as racists, which is their intent because of Trump. No other opinion of anything could exist, it all has to come back to race/prejudice issues.

What the left is trying to do, is essentially force their ideas on you, because that's exactly what it is they do, and have. Non white citizens in this country suffer the most every 4 years, and it is because everything has to be painted about prejudice in all forms. I read an article saying Peanut butter and jelly are racist? Math is racist? Chop sticks as a food item, are racist? And it all comes back to that fear for those citizens, born here or not. Fear tactics. They tried so hard when Trump started challenging their positions, they tried to make everything about racial injustice/prejudice, and failed miserably. They funded domestic terrorist groups, to help incite their agenda.

Ben Carson is black. Tell me how Ben Carson is also a racist/prejudice against black people? Half of their arguments literally don't make a ****ing lick of sense, is what I'm getting at. And the minority in this country suffer greatly from this, because it is all comes back to fear tactics. Liberals have convinced Black America, that Republican's hate them and their existence. 70% of Hispanic and 90% of Black American's vote Democrat, because they have been lead to believe the former about the Republicans. It isn't even an option to a lot of those people. The left wants this. They want it so much, that no sooner does any Republican appeal to any community other than white, they're labeled as racists. So in communities that are being torn to shreds, in a lot of those citizens minds of minority groups - it is almost insulting to one another to ever consider a Republican choice. Democrats rely on those votes, they paint the other half in a negative light at all costs, when that fails, they take to the streets to incite violent groups to terrorize neighborhoods so that you'll believe and follow suit with their idea.

The two party system has failed. It has been a failure for a long time. I'm not defending Trump here either, because in itself, he's certainly not done himself any justice in the way he handles things, and how his temper flares and starts insulting people. Two wrongs don't make a right, Clinton/Trump. I still don't like either of them.

Politics are a ****ing train wreck in this country, and the second you challenge someone's beliefs, they get angry and throw a tantrum about it. It is actually hilarious. Like a pre pubescent teenager, having a bitch fit about every single thing. People think because 'they're offended" they're also correct. Which is another load of garbage in itself.

I retire for the day.
    Last edited by HeBrewHammah; 05-12-2017 at 10:08 AM.
    *US Navy Vet*

dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    They're not.

Tell me why is it that guns kill people? Not people kill people, using guns? Do pencils misspell words? Or does the writer?

This country is a riot right now. We need more laws, yet can't enforce the majority that are in place. We have the media literally vilifying white people daily, as racists, which is their intent because of Trump. No other opinion of anything could exist, it all has to come back to race/prejudice issues.

What the left is trying to do, is essentially force their ideas on you, because that's exactly what it is they do, and have. Non white citizens in this country suffer the most every 4 years, and it is because everything has to be painted about prejudice in all forms. I read an article saying Peanut butter and jelly are racist? Math is racist? Chop sticks as a food item, are racist? And it all comes back to that fear for those citizens, born here or not. Fear tactics. They tried so hard when Trump started challenging their positions, they tried to make everything about racial injustice/prejudice, and failed miserably. They funded domestic terrorist groups, to help incite their agenda.

Ben Carson is black. Tell me how Ben Carson is also a racist/prejudice against black people? Half of their arguments literally don't make a ****ing lick of sense, is what I'm getting at. And the minority in this country suffer greatly from this, because it is all comes back to fear tactics. Liberals have convinced Black America, that Republican's hate them and their existence. 70% of Hispanic and 90% of Black American's vote Democrat, because they have been lead to believe the former about the Republicans. It isn't even an option to a lot of those people. The left wants this. They want it so much, that no sooner does any Republican appeal to any community other than white, they're labeled as racists. So in communities that are being torn to shreds, in a lot of those citizens minds of minority groups - it is almost insulting to one another to ever consider a Republican choice. Democrats rely on those votes, they paint the other half in a negative light at all costs, when that fails, they take to the streets to incite violent groups to terrorize neighborhoods so that you'll believe and follow suit with their idea.

The two party system has failed. It has been a failure for a long time. I'm not defending Trump here either, because in itself, he's certainly not done himself any justice in the way he handles things, and how his temper flares and starts insulting people. Two wrongs don't make a right, Clinton/Trump. I still don't like either of them.

Politics are a ****ing train wreck in this country, and the second you challenge someone's beliefs, they get angry and throw a tantrum about it. It is actually hilarious. Like a pre pubescent teenager, having a bitch fit about every single thing. People think because 'they're offended" they're also correct. Which is another load of garbage in itself.

I retire for the day.
    Interesting perspective. I believe extremes in both directions cause problems. We had the same issue with the two party system in my home country. As humans, it seems inate to disagree but out of that disagreement should stem viable solutions that benefit both parties.
    **Would trade a couple inches off my dink to have bigger calves crew**

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're not.

Tell me why is it that guns kill people? Not people kill people, using guns? Do pencils misspell words? Or does the writer?....
    Brilliant post.

I'm not a "supporter" of Trump, per say. But I'm a Hillary hater. Politics are something I don't bring up to many people. I agree that the media has way too much say in this. At this point I'm too confused to have an opinion on much. I just want a damn unbiased opinion. Is that too much to ask? Apparently. It's all democratic at this point, I'm surrounded by people speaking with their hearts and personal opinions, problems don't get solved that way. I'm sick of it.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're not.
    Gotta disagree on this part. WIC is actually well managed, vetted and enforced. They issue according to the rules of the program with very low error, fraud, and waste. For a Human Services program, their integrity and efficiency is top tier.

The problems people have with the program (it taking into account income and not assets/resources) were part of the legislation passed by Congress in 1972 under Nixon. If Congress were to change the eligibility criteria, the program would have very little problem enforcing the new regs as we already track resources/assets for other benefit programs like TANF.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The thing that everyone is missing, is that it all returns back to a mind game. They fear an awakened America, that is their BIGGEST fear in a position of power. WE OUTNUMBER THEM SUBSTANTIALLY. All it is, is I'm right, you're wrong. We're good, they're bad. You're either with us, or you're entirely against us. They are segregating this country, and it is 100% intentional. The people that lean left/right incredibly, have their heads lodged so far up their parties anus, they can't distance themselves enough for ten minutes to see any point of view other than their own. And so long as people are asleep, and don't recognize this happening, they will succeed in dividing the country, and opening the doors to all forms of prejudice by fear tactics, as well as citizens believing parties are the end all be all solution wise.

If America's citizens aren't smart enough to think for themselves, these parties are going to continue to capitalize on it. And THAT is what they want. They want YOU, the people, to think ONLY GOVERNMENT can level the playing field for all.

This is how they are reeling people back in, and people are out to ****ing lunch. And DP - you're correct, it is extremism from both ends responsible for the present state of this country brah.
    Last edited by HeBrewHammah; 05-12-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    *US Navy Vet*

Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Gotta disagree on this part. WIC is actually well managed, vetted and enforced. They issue according to the rules of the program with very low error, fraud, and waste. For a Human Services program, their integrity and efficiency is top tier.

The problems people have with the program (it taking into account income and not assets/resources) were part of the legislation passed by Congress in 1972 under Nixon. If Congress were to change the eligibility criteria, the program would have very little problem enforcing the new regs as we already track resources/assets for other benefit programs like TANF.

I lumped my tirade of crap all into one post. I personally think every program should get a look, just to make sure proper functionality within, and that necessary parts are moving cohesively. I am not singling out WIC itself, I am singling out the government as a whole, and its role in everything going on in this country today.

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Brilliant post.

I'm not a "supporter" of Trump, per say. But I'm a Hillary hater. Politics are something I don't bring up to many people. I agree that the media has way too much say in this. At this point I'm too confused to have an opinion on much. I just want a damn unbiased opinion. Is that too much to ask? Apparently. It's all democratic at this point, I'm surrounded by people speaking with their hearts and personal opinions, problems don't get solved that way. I'm sick of it.

And your best to getting unbiased sources, is to scan a variety honestly. Most sources are in fact going to be biased to some degree. Whereas if you take and read from a number of sources, you've collected enough data to form your own thoughts on what it is you're reading.
    Last edited by HeBrewHammah; 05-12-2017 at 11:40 AM.
    *US Navy Vet*

I lumped my tirade of crap all into one post. I personally think every program should get a look, just to make sure proper functionality within, and that necessary parts are moving cohesively. I am not singling out WIC itself, I am singling out the government as a whole, and its role in everything going on in this country today.
    Yep, I'm aware. I don't entirely disagree with what you posted. That is why I only argued with the one part.

I see a ton of wasteful and mismanaged government (and private) programs. Just figured I would give props to one that is working as designed, whether or not the design is flawed.

I am very familiar with govt auditing. DOD and DOJ are terrible, but there is just no political will to fix them. Like you said, it is a us vs them mentality. If you talk about reforming military or law enforcement to make them more fiscally or socially accountable, you are obviously out to destroy those institutions because you hate America.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Politics in the US is ridiculously divisive, so the extent that it's a common opinion that the people voting for the 'wrong' party are basically mentally ill or actively evil. Every election, the half the country that sees the 'wrong' person got election, loses their collectivel minds, threatens to emigrate forever or other manifests such hysterical reactions. Like a mild example right now, people talking about the 'Resistance', like you're living in Wehrmacht-run Paris or something.

Seriously, this is not how it works in other countries. Y'all need to calm the fuk down.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Politics are a ****ing train wreck in this country, and the second you challenge someone's beliefs, they get angry and throw a tantrum about it.
    Yet, in other countries, rather than just throw tantrums, they throw hand grenades at one another and try to kill everyone who doesn't follow their ideology. Even happened here 150 years ago. So, a little bitching and moaning isn't all that bad, when you consider the alternatives.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    30 was the worst year of my life, lol. Sometimes you just need to experience some ****ed up **** to realize how easy you really have it. One thing I can tell you for sure is that worrying about the future is a complete waste of time. Focus on the things you can control today, and the future will take care of itself.
    good advice!

Also wish I could wake up to this beauty every morning.

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Politics in the US is ridiculously divisive, so the extent that it's a common opinion that the people voting for the 'wrong' party are basically mentally ill or actively evil. Every election, the half the country that sees the 'wrong' person got election, loses their collectivel minds, threatens to emigrate forever or other manifests such hysterical reactions. Like a mild example right now, people talking about the 'Resistance', like you're living in Wehrmacht-run Paris or something.

Seriously, this is not how it works in other countries. Y'all need to calm the fuk down.
    If this is about my post, and you think I voted for either major party, you craycray brah LOL. Sorry, if I've given that impression, BUT, as you said, the DIVIDE...is what makes me sad.

I'm only pointing out that the 2 party system preys on prejudice/race from the top down - and America is too stupid to see that. And that's exactly how they do so, successfully, also, every 4 years. Been this way for the last 100 years or so.

This is my issue; the entire government. lol Corruption level 10000000000 x 10^8478327423847239. haha You're being played, because they want you to internally believe that ONLY government can deliver a level playing field, when the reality is - simply being human is what is going to deliver.

Nomsayin, now?

Yet, in other countries, rather than just throw tantrums, they throw hand grenades at one another and try to kill everyone who doesn't follow their ideology. Even happened here 150 years ago. So, a little bitching and moaning isn't all that bad, when you consider the alternatives.

Again, refer to the post above. The problem is the system itself, from the top down. I'm not saying crying about it is a problem, compared to the alternative.
    Last edited by HeBrewHammah; 05-15-2017 at 04:27 AM.
    *US Navy Vet*

Maybe we need to take a page out of northern Europe's book. They seem chill and happy up there.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/tr...est-countries/

Just can't help but draw parallels of America and the Roman Empire falling, it's all too closely related, and mind boggling IMO. I have always believed history in fact repeats, and if it continues the way it is in the country, it absolutely will as well.

Obviously there are significantly more reasons than 8, more like hundred....but even if you don't read the article or watch the video, simply looking at the Bullet points for the topics you can draw them yourself.

http://www.history.com/news/history-...-why-rome-fell
    *US Navy Vet*

Just can't help but draw parallels of America and the Roman Empire falling, it's all too closely related, and mind boggling IMO. I have always believed history in fact repeats, and if it continues the way it is in the country, it absolutely will as well.
    Obviously there are significantly more reasons than 8, more like hundred....but even if you don't read the article or watch the video, simply looking at the Bullet points for the topics you can draw them yourself.
    http://www.history.com/news/history-...-why-rome-fell
    That is actually pretty well written and accurate for a list article.

Can confirm, Christianity will be this country's downfall

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I immediately discount anyone who strongly identifies with a political party.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    I immediately discount anyone who strongly identifies with a political party.

I want to rep you so hard for this....

Of course on spread. ayyyyyy
    *US Navy Vet*

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want to rep you so hard for this....

Of course on spread. ayyyyyy
    Do you have any names picked out?

Im getting a dog in a month, i need ideas.

606 G0D.

My middle name is James, so I don't think you're going to want to use the name I am using for my son. lol It is a pretty boring name, but I don't really like a lot of names out there. My gf wanted to do traditional French, and I shut that down all too quick. lol
    *US Navy Vet*

My middle name is James, so I don't think you're going to want to use the name I am using for my son. lol It is a pretty boring name, but I don't really like a lot of names out there. My gf wanted to do traditional French, and I shut that down all too quick. lol

The made up names people give their kids make me cringe so hard.

606 G0D.

The made up names people give their kids make me cringe so hard.

Someone on my fb named their daughter Birdie. I was like, what?! Why would you do that? lol
    *US Navy Vet*

dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Zues?
    **Would trade a couple inches off my dink to have bigger calves crew**

blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had sex with a virgin last night. I think I was more anxious than her. No blood, lots of pain, not the best experience all together.

To any of you that have been in this position, does the sex immediately become pleasurable for her the 2nd, 3rd time etc? Or is it a long process of less pain each time.

Really like this girl, might gf her

Zues?

Ill probably go with a more people name.

Originally Posted by blackout3 View Post
    Had sex with a virgin last night. I think I was more anxious than her. No blood, lots of pain, not the best experience all together.

To any of you that have been in this position, does the sex immediately become pleasurable for her the 2nd, 3rd time etc? Or is it a long process of less pain each time.

Varies.

If u srat at it, she should stretch out pretty quick. Finger bang the **** out if her few tims csn help also.

606 G0D.

blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Varies.

If u srat at it, she should stretch out pretty quick. Finger bang the **** out if her few tims csn help also.
    Alright, noted.

By the way, is it weird that there was no blood, or feeling of 'breaking' a hymen? Maybe it happened a long time ago, but I didn't feel anything give way, just felt really goddamn tight.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Someone on my fb named their daughter Birdie. I was like, what?! Why would you do that? lol
    da ****?

Poor kid.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Never had painful sex. Inb4 hot dog down a hallway.

Was she properly lubed up?
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Never had painful sex. Inb4 hot dog down a hallway.

Was she properly lubed up?
    Not even your first time?

It definitely helped once I started pouring lube everywhere, but it took 15 minutes she wasn't grimacing with every thrust.

Alright, noted.

By the way, is it weird that there was no blood, or feeling of 'breaking' a hymen? Maybe it happened a long time ago, but I didn't feel anything give way, just felt really goddamn tight.

Probably popper her owm cherry sometime in past, or some dude before you did. Virgin just means no penis penetration to most. Also she could not be telling whole truth either.

Like bitty said, make sure u get her warmed up. Foreplay and spit on it.

Edit - i havent smashed a virgin in a decade, but id say 3/5 experienced pain.

606 G0D.

da ****?

Poor kid.
    Like HZC said, I don't really understand people's choices of names as of recent. Just trying to go against the masses to tsay theyre differe I guess.
    *US Navy Vet*

Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast