Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Lookin lean brotha.
    after 8 years of relationships with blonde hair blue eyed women, I moved on to a Portuguese brunette and things have improved haha
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    well then you have terrible taste in people. LS is objectively a *******.

read the last few pages of this thread, or any in which he's been involved, and compare that to any RH thread from the last 5 years before he showed up. he didn't single-handedly ruin the thread, but he's made it so much worse just by existing here, just like his whore mother made the world a much worse place by taking LS' father's load in her kunt instead of her hairy butthole or whore mouth.

let's hear some sex stories. at least that might not suck as much as ******* LS' new ******* thread about *******s with other *******s.

actually, this is kind of fun. this is fun. we're having a good time.
    So, LS is gay?

Or are you doing what a lot of miscers like to do: spell a homophobic slur differently in order to dodge the mods and use it incorrectly.

The only instances where it is okay to use that word are: if you are a Brit and you are using that word instead of cigarette (it is slang for cigarette in Britain) or if you are a non-Brit and you use that word (when referring to a cigarette of course) in Britain. If you are gay and you wanna say that word for whatever reason (I've never met a gay person who said that word on a consistent basis). If a gay person gives you permission to use that word for whatever reason. And if you are reading a book out loud and that word is used, it is fine to say it out loud.

Dude, unless you are gay (or if you find yourself in any of the situations that I mentioned in the paragraph above), don't use that word at all. We all know what you mean by "*******" and you are making yourself look like an ignorant jackass.

I'm sick of the rampant misuse of that word on the Misc.

If you need me to clarify anything, let me know.

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CheekyChris23 View Post
    So, LS is gay?

Or are you doing what a lot of miscers like to do: spell a homophobic slur differently in order to dodge the mods and use it incorrectly.

The only instances where it is okay to use that word are: if you are a Brit and you are using that word instead of cigarette (it is slang for cigarette in Britain) or if you are a non-Brit and you use that word (when referring to a cigarette of course) in Britain. If you are gay and you wanna say that word for whatever reason (I've never met a gay person who said that word on a consistent basis). If a gay person gives you permission to use that word for whatever reason. And if you are reading a book out loud and that word is used, it is fine to say it out loud.

Dude, unless you are gay (or if you find yourself in any of the situations that I mentioned in the paragraph above), don't use that word at all. We all know what you mean by "*******" and you are making yourself look like an ignorant jackass.

Settle down, *******.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And you've seriously never met a homosexual male who uses that word regularly? You must hang around a different type of gay crowd than I do.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    after 8 years of relationships with blonde hair blue eyed women, I moved on to a Portuguese brunette and things have improved haha
    Nice.

What happened with the tall blonde with nice tits?
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, LS is gay?

LS is gay and is ok with us referring to him as a ****git.

Dont you look stupid...
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Dude, that blonde you had with the big boobs, she was hot! What happened with that?

Edit: this, lol
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    Settle down, *******.
    I expected this response from a handful of cheeky miscers. Ding ding ding, we have the first one!

Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    And you've seriously never met a homosexual male who uses that word regularly? You must hang around a different type of gay crowd than I do.
    I'm serious.

Dont you look stupid...
    I don't know him well. U actually telling the truth or are you busting my balls?

Didn't you have an unwanted pregnancy with some random broad? Or a pregnancy scare of some sort?

I'm serious.
    Weird. I hear it thrown around casually, a lot.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=164388741
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Thanks, seems like this issue will never be resolved (from what I read).

Thanks, seems like this issue will never be resolved (from what I read).
    As I mentioned there, resolve the issue in your own mind, and you will find peace. Don't let the word have power over you.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Dude, that blonde you had with the big boobs, she was hot! What happened with that?

Edit: this, lol
    Nice.

She ended up wanting another kid, and I didn't want to. So the resentment grew.

Anyway, this one is 35, a doctor, and even more fun than my last.

We met at my martial arts center and with our morbid humor,matched intelligence, and equal libido, have been dating for about 9 months now. It's been interesting for sure.

How are you guys?
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So, LS is gay?

But do you realise that some Britons actually go to the butcher and can purchase a bag of *******s?
    Now I bet that doesn't happen around your way does it?
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    As I mentioned there, resolve the issue in your own mind, and you will find peace. Don't let the word have power over you.
    You are making it sound like this is bothering me a lot. Sure, it's a pet peeve of mine but it has no power over me at all. I'm not losing any sleep over this lol.

Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    But do you realise that some Britons actually go to the butcher and can purchase a bag of *******s?
    In this case, is ******* still a cigarette or are you referring to something else?

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey megalo, long time no see. Would you mind spamming the FA circle jerk threads? A ginger manlet who's fukking hotties on the reg? I think their heads will explode. b b but 2017 b b but chad b b but hypergamy redpill social media...

Nah who I am kidding, they're going to stay bitter.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well then you have terrible taste in people. LS is objectively a *******.

read the last few pages of this thread, or any in which he's been involved, and compare that to any RH thread from the last 5 years before he showed up. he didn't single-handedly ruin the thread, but he's made it so much worse just by existing here, just like his whore mother made the world a much worse place by taking LS' father's load in her kunt instead of her hairy butthole or whore mouth.

Actually I think my taste in people is just fine (and my opinion is the only one that matters to me...yours is irrelevant). You certainly helped reinforce my opinion given the awful things you said about his mother (a woman you don't even know). I don't recall LS ever saying those nasty things about your mother even though he may not like you.

Dont you look stupid...

There you go again. You do really have a serious problem with speaking on behalf of others.

I don't know him well. U actually telling the truth or are you busting my balls?

Didn't you have an unwanted pregnancy with some random broad? Or a pregnancy scare of some sort?

Neither...he just really let LS get under his skin. Amazing how LS can do that with certain guys on this site. Others, they let it roll off their shoulders like it is nothing.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    Actually I think my taste in people is just fine (and my opinion is the only one that matters to me...yours is irrelevant). You certainly helped reinforce my opinion given the awful things you said about his mother (a woman you don't even know). I don't recall LS ever saying those nasty things about your mother even though he may not like you.

There you go again. You do really have a serious problem with speaking on behalf of others.

Neither...he just really let LS get under his skin. Amazing how LS can do that with certain guys on this site. Others, they let it roll off their shoulders like it is nothing.
    Yeah HayZeus is sure showing us his "morals." I didn't know that the son of God likes to use words like "*******."

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Coming up on my 3 year anniversary of this forsaken place, thought I'd log in..

Who's still around?
    sup buddy. everyone has died, unfortunately.

So, LS is gay?

thought you were trolling until I read your other replies. fukking fist yourself you cock'n'anus-loving ******* fuk

never realized the high level of your *******ry until the last few replies. probably cuz I never really read your posts before. shame on me.

also, fuk everyone else too.

hzc pls pm pics of new furry friend. will respond in kind.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, LS is gay?
    I certainly don't find it insulting to be called a homosexual. Who people get off with is their business.

But your point is valid. I have to LOL, tho. It sounds like you're explaining to a bunch of entitled honkies that they shouldn't use the "n word".

"No, you can't use it just because you have a 'black friend'. No, not even if you are reciting the words to a hip hop song that uses it. No, not even . . ."

There is no reason to ever assume that he is telling the truth. HZC is an epic level fraud with an almost entirely fabricated life he puts out on the Misc.

But what would you expect from a frail dude and his little buddy (Galt) who have to resort to attacking my mother as well as one of the women I am involved with because their pathetic asses didn't have what it takes to bother me? Reminds me of a juicer from Texas in another thread who pulled the same chit because he was enough of a punk to go after women. Those women are out of these fukkbois' league.

Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    Nah, I purchase mine one at a time

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Hey megalo, long time no see. Would you mind spamming the FA circle jerk threads? A ginger manlet who's fukking hotties on the reg? I think their heads will explode. b b but 2017 b b but chad b b but hypergamy redpill social media...
    Nah who I am kidding, they're going to stay bitter.
    The Red Pill mentality is strong enough in here, don't even have to seek out other FAs.

The trolling is devastatingly effective on the most frauding and insecure of frailbois. HZC was the perfect target. And we all just knew that Galt would join in to stand up for his punk azz lackey

sup buddy. everyone has died, unfortunately.

thought you were trolling until I read your other replies. fukking fist yourself you cock'n'anus-loving ******* fuk

never realized the high level of your *******ry until the last few replies. probably cuz I never really read your posts before. shame on me.

also, fuk everyone else too.

hzc pls pm pics of new furry friend. will respond in kind.
    Lol you seem triggered, did I strike a nerve? Go have someone suck a fart out of your ass. Try being less ignorant, you silly goober.

Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    I certainly don't find it insulting to be called a homosexual. Who people get off with is their business.

But your point is valid. I have to LOL, tho. It sounds like you're explaining to a bunch of entitled honkies that they shouldn't use the "n word".

"No, you can't use it just because you have a 'black friend'. No, not even if you are reciting the words to a hip hop song that uses it. No, not even . . ."

There is no reason to ever assume that he is telling the truth. HZC is an epic level fraud with an almost entirely fabricated life he puts out on the Misc.

But what would you expect from a frail dude and his little buddy (Galt) who have to resort to attacking my mother as well as one of the women I am involved with because their pathetic asses didn't have what it takes to bother me? Reminds me of a juicer from Texas in another thread who pulled the same chit because he was enough of a punk to go after women. Those women are out of these fukkbois' league.

Nah, I purchase mine one at a time

The Red Pill mentality is strong enough in here, don't even have to seek out other FAs.

The trolling is devastatingly effective on the most frauding and insecure of frailbois. HZC was the perfect target. And we all just knew that Galt would join in to stand up for his punk azz lackey
    Thanks for showing some sense. My points are all valid, I wanted to see who would respond in a mature manner and who would respond in an immature and ignorant manner.

Yeah, Galt and HZC sound like ignorant little goobers.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol you seem triggered, did I strike a nerve? Go have someone suck a fart out of your ass. Try being less ignorant, you silly goober.
    Careful, you might send him or his fukkboi over the edge. You know how delicate snowflakes like them are. They've been reduced to crying and attacking women

Damn, y'all are so busy arguing, I'll try to derail this argument.

I went to run this morning it was 94 degrees at 530am

It hit 120 yesterday, someone posted on Reddit a Phoenix street sign melting.

Also flights from our airport are being canceled because it's too hot to take off.
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also flights from our airport are being canceled because it's too hot to take off.

Is the tarmac melting the tires?
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

Is the tarmac melting the tires?
    Lots of mixed answers, seems to be along the lines of Something about air density, fuel consumption, and tire pressures.
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Lots of mixed answers, seems to be along the lines of Something about air density, fuel consumption, and tire pressures.
    Googled it a bit more. Sort of makes sense and better to be conservative than to risk it.

Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast