Page 136 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,080 of 4482
    murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    It was on sale the other day. My impression of Titan's pricing is that they operate on the Harbor Freight pricing system. Price it crazy high and then it looks like a really good seal when it goes on sale...which it does about 40 times a year.
    It's probably more my reluctance to consider purchasing Titan's most expensive item.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by garyp93711 View Post
    They have a 25% off today

They're still running their President's Day sale, too.

The FT is a whopping 4% off.

$1919.97 vs $1999.99
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're still running their President's Day sale, too.

The FT is a whopping 4% off.

$1919.97 vs $1999.99
    I'll probably order three with savings like that
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post

I thought that was standard practice in order to build one fully functional machine.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    You could almost get a free T2 rack with all those rewards points.

/s

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought that was standard practice in order to build one fully functional machine.
    Ha!! Perfect.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL! Sadly, this is true for Titan. My rack extension was missing a few pieces of hardware, so they just sent me an entire second set of hardware. My plyo box had some issues as well, so they just sent me a second plyo box. Ditto on my barbell back and wrist roller.

Alan Thrall had similar issues ...

In the interest of transparency and full disclosure, I actually spent my [not so] hard-earned money on a small handful of Titan products.

I sold a little over 500lbs of iron and replaced it with bumpers. Of course my plate trees' posts were too short to hold them all. I checked all of the usual places (Rogue, Rep, Lynx, etc) for suitable replacements, but they all had major design flaws. Why is it so difficult to design a sturdy plate tree with evenly spaced long posts, welded construction, without stupid barbell holders?

Wound up ordering the Titan 45" two-tier mass storage with a couple sets of weight horns, the kettlebell tray, and a vertical barbell storage thingy for my Rogue post landmine.

They're only a few hours from here so everything showed up quickly, fairly well packaged, and relatively damage-free. A few dings and chips in the paint, but nothing worth complicating about. The welds weren't beautiful, but far better than some I have seen in the past. Feet were welded straight, everything fit together correctly, with no major problems.

They managed to screw up the hardware and send me a couple different sizes, but they still fit.

All in all, not terrible, and I probably won't die if their welds fail.
    Last edited by Stasher1; 02-19-2020 at 05:26 PM.

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    LOL! Sadly, this is true for Titan. My rack extension was missing a few pieces of hardware, so they just sent me an entire second set of hardware. My plyo box had some issues as well, so they just sent me a second plyo box. Ditto on my barbell back and wrist roller.

Alan Thrall had similar issues ...
    How is the wrist roller? Seemed beefy. 2" handles would kill your forearms..

To go against all the hate on their new releases:
    Got the ceiling mounted ring hanger and a set of 1.25" rings. Seems like it won't break anytime soon. No damage at all on either piece. The polyester(or nylon) fabric had no fraying or visible pulls.

I think I got lucky.. because the Titan power pin, loading pin, thick handle and axle bar came with a chip in the powder coat or scratches, the x-2 was wonky because the welds prevented the pieces from being flush when bolted together, the rickshaw was actually well made..

Over time I've basically sold everything I've bought from titan and upgraded.. so yeah buy once, cry once is a thing but their prices "were" so low that you could gamble on their gear and basically break even when you sell it(at least in Canada where it's harder to obtain) but once in a while, you get something decent
    Last edited by dagdafitness; 02-19-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post
    How is the wrist roller? Seemed beefy. 2" handles would kill your forearms..

To go against all the hate on their new releases:
    Got the ceiling mounted ring hanger and a set of 1.25" rings. Seems like it won't break anytime soon. No damage at all on either piece. The polyester(or nylon) fabric had no fraying or visible pulls.

I think I got lucky.. because the Titan power pin, loading pin, thick handle and axle bar came with a chip in the powder coat or scratches, the x-2 was wonky because the welds prevented the pieces from being flush when bolted together, the rickshaw was actually well made..

Over time I've basically sold everything I've bought from titan and upgraded.. so yeah buy once, cry once is a thing but their prices "were" so low that you could gamble on their gear and basically break even when you sell it(at least in Canada where it's harder to obtain) but once in a while, you get something decent
    The wrist roller is actually quite nice. The nylon isn't particularly beefy and the stitching isn't great, but good enough for a wrist roller. Aside from that, all good. It's easily the nicest Titan piece I've ever seen.

In the interest of transparency and full disclosure, I actually spent my [not so] hard-earned money on a small handful of Titan products.
    It's settled; the world is ending.

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ordered the Seal Row bar from Titan and received a bar holder instead

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldHAMnEGGer View Post
    ordered the Seal Row bar from Titan and received a bar holder instead
    Are they letting you keep it?

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Has anyone used/purchased the newer V2 lat towers, either the plate loadable or the 300 lb stack unit? Thoughts? Looking for an affordable tower with a low row option. I'd prefer a stack model, but I need to get it into my basement, which might be a challenge.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    Has anyone used/purchased the newer V2 lat towers, either the plate loadable or the 300 lb stack unit? Thoughts? Looking for an affordable tower with a low row option. I'd prefer a stack model, but I need to get it into my basement, which might be a challenge.
    I received the 300lb selectorized stack lat tower (item number 400467) in early November and I am extremely happy with it. It comes disassembled so it should not be a huge problem to get the components into your basement. Some people have complained about how their pulley above the weight stack was misaligned but mine didn't have that issue.

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rakshar View Post
    I received the 300lb selectorized stack lat tower (item number 400467) in early November and I am extremely happy with it. It comes disassembled so it should not be a huge problem to get the components into your basement. Some people have complained about how their pulley above the weight stack was misaligned but mine didn't have that issue.
    Did you bolt it to the floor?

Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rakshar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    Did you bolt it to the floor?
    I didn't bolt it to the floor. Its pretty solid and weighs over 500 pounds.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Starting to regret not buying one a while back, they could be had for around $850 on sale from what I recall. Looks like they have went up quite a bit since then. Similar to the awesome deal I got on the Belt Squat, still one of my ALL TIME favorite machines. It's made the list of things I'll likely never sell, up there with the Pendlay half rack, Cybex 5435, and Mech Mono's.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Starting to regret not buying one a while back, they could be had for around $850 on sale from what I recall. Looks like they have went up quite a bit since then. Similar to the awesome deal I got on the Belt Squat, still one of my ALL TIME favorite machines. It's made the list of things I'll likely never sell, up there with the Pendlay half rack, Cybex 5435, and Mech Mono's.
    The lat tower?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup, I see they are $1,149 now. When they first came out they were sub $1k which is an insane deal. Oh well, I'll probably just pick up another used one with a stack on CL or FB.

Yup, I see they are $1,149 now. When they first came out they were sub $1k which is an insane deal. Oh well, I'll probably just pick up another used one with a stack on CL or FB.
    I think I have seen it for sale as low as roughly $1030 since the retail price has been increased.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They have the belt squat for 539. Is that a good price? Have you looked at new pictures on the Titan site? It looks like the arm might have been re-designed?

MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    They have the belt squat for 539. Is that a good price? Have you looked at new pictures on the Titan site? It looks like the arm might have been re-designed?
    I've got the new version and it is really well built (welds are even borderline acceptable!). Urbanlifter did some mods on his that I'm considering (drop set horns) and I believe he set his up for resistance bands.

I like the design of the one I have. It does bottom out at the bottom of my squats (I'm 5'10") but if I stop 1/4" from bottom, it doesn't. I could add a horse stall mat to get that little extra. It's got a smooth motion. Works as designed. They're including a belt now. I got mine the day they released V2 and it wasn't included (but was even cheaper). I added the Rogue Multi belt and it feels great. Previous back injuries and desire to avoid new ones drew me to the belt squat.

Haven't been searching around for new offerings, but even with the increased price I believe it's still the best value belt squat money can buy. I added additional 1.6" thick rubber lifting tiles from Titan to my platform, I'm now elevated to the point where I can sit on my heels and not bottom out (5'9"). Squats are amazing, stiff leg deadlifts w/Mag grips are fantastic, and it gets used for standing calf raises and bent over rows as well. Highly recommend adding small horns to the inside if you are handy and have access to a drill press, it's really nice not having to circle the entire machine to add smaller increments. I keep some change plates on the floor and it's easy to add in between sets. Can't say enough good stuff about the machine after I tweaked it a bit.

Last edited by urbanlifter; 02-23-2020 at 06:36 AM.

Haven't been searching around for new offerings, but even with the increased price I believe it's still the best value belt squat money can buy. I added additional 1.6" thick rubber lifting tiles from Titan to my platform, I'm now elevated to the point where I can sit on my heels and not bottom out (5'9"). Squats are amazing, stiff leg deadlifts w/Mag grips are fantastic, and it gets used for standing calf raises and bent over rows as well. Highly recommend adding small horns to the inside if you are handy and have access to a drill press, it's really nice not having to circle the entire machine to add smaller increments. I keep some change plates on the floor and it's easy to add in between sets. Can't say enough good stuff about the machine after I tweaked it a bit.

I sometimes think I should replace my rack-mount belt squat with a stand-alone, probably the Titan. I talk myself out of it because it seems like such a large piece for what it can do. Then I eye up my reverse hyper, GHD, second rack...

Also, I could have sworn you had a nice lat pulldown already, but maybe that was a space casualty or something?

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'd do this in a second but Mech6 came around at the right time and with his BS stowed standing at the back of my rack was the perfect form factor for me. Think I paid $450 range delivered. I don't do much besides belt squat on it (which is awesome) but you have some pretty good ideas here. BTW if you ever make it out to Pittsburgh/Western PA area let me know. Would be happy to connect for a lift and/or food/beers. Forgot you were in OH.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    I'd do this in a second but Mech6 came around at the right time and with his BS stowed standing at the back of my rack was the perfect form factor for me. Think I paid $450 range delivered. I don't do much besides belt squat on it (which is awesome) but you have some pretty good ideas here. BTW if you ever make it out to Pittsburgh/Western PA area let me know. Would be happy to connect for a lift and/or food/beers. Forgot you were in OH.
    The standalone machines are WAYY more versatile than people think, even regular deadlifts with the mag grip are pretty sweet. The rack attached ones look nice, but as usual having a dedicated machine just makes things so much nicer. I'll definitely let you know if I'm out that way, looking to get back into flipping this spring/summer so trips are in my future!

Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Also, I could have sworn you had a nice lat pulldown already, but maybe that was a space casualty or something?
    Haha, I've had more lat pulldown machines than I care to admit. The York w/stack was one of my favorites, but it didn't have a low row and I still have the Powertec. Last pulldown I got for free and flipped for $200 after cleaning it up, but it was just a commercial grade plate loaded machine. I have my eye on something now, we'll see if it pans out
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 02-23-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Bump, combating Chinese spam.

Bump

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post
    Are they letting you keep it?
    nope. had to send it back to them.

Page 136 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast