Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,140 of 4482
    ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    what's up with that additional box under the weight horns - is that part of the horns or part of the rest? It kinda appears to be a sleeve on the horns that goes over the rest tube.
    It's a rubber cap, part of the rest post. You can see it in one of the pictures on their site.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WWE-TicK View Post
    I'm kind of on the fence of whether or not to get this thing:
    Sorry, I don't like either of the machine's you posted.... the incline chest machine looks like a shoulder injury waiting to happen and the seated triceps just looks like a POS, no way you can get enough plates on there to do anything. The handles look soooooo long on that triceps bench, I guess if you are pressing at the inner most edge, you would have good leverage, but the outer handles would make it way too easy.... from appearance.... in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of any fixed handle chest machines, so difficult to get the biomechanics right for every body style.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s.../400899.2.html

Regular dips was always my go-to for triceps. But due to a torn rotator cuff I never got repaired and a bad elbow I had surgery on last year and is still not fully healed, I find doing regular dips to have too high of a risk-to-reward ratio now. I've been trying to go back to doing regular dips in my pandemic gym by using the dip attachment that came with my rack, but it's just not working for me.

The price for this thing is pretty good and I just barely have enough space left in my garage for it. So I may just pull the trigger and go get it.
    Youtube review on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrHdwiPJwls

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    I love the concept, but I am inclined to think the fit/finish and biomechanics suck like just about everything made by Titan. How does it feel in use in all 3 positions?
    I (re)injured my shoulder with the torn rotator cuff doing incline dumbbell press. At the commercial gym, I stuck to machine-based chest presses because I've come to the conclusion that my days of doing dumbbell presses (which were always my foundational chest exercises ever since I was a teen) are over. But in my quarantine gym, I had no choice but to give dumbbell presses another try. Turns out, that was a bad idea. When I saw that Titan Fitness had this machine back in stock, I jumped on it right then and there.

So I've been waiting for my shoulder to heal before I go hard on this machine. It kind of sucks that I got this thing all assembled and ready to go and I haven't been able to put it through the ringer yet since I got it. I did a super light chest workout last week on it, though, and it felt pretty good. Both incline and flat. I find the machine helps me angle my elbows in a way that doesn't aggravate my shoulder. I never do decline, so I don't know how that feels.

I would so say the handles are a little too wide apart, though. However, It's an iso-lateral design, so you can train each side seperately which alleviates the problem of it being too wide to a certain degree.

Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I (re)injured my shoulder with the torn rotator cuff doing incline dumbbell press. At the commercial gym, I stuck to machine-based chest presses because I've come to the conclusion that my days of doing dumbbell presses (which were always my foundational chest exercises ever since I was a teen) are over. But in my quarantine gym, I had no choice but to give dumbbell presses another try. Turns out, that was a bad idea. When I saw that Titan Fitness had this machine back in stock, I jumped on it right then and there.

So I've been waiting for my shoulder to heal before I go hard on this machine. It kind of sucks that I got this thing all assembled and ready to go and I haven't been able to put it through the ringer yet since I got it. I did a super light chest workout last week on it, though, and it felt pretty good. Both incline and flat. I find the machine helps me angle my elbows in a way that doesn't aggravate my shoulder. I never do decline, so I don't know how that feels.

I would so say the handles are a little too wide apart, though. However, It's an iso-lateral design, so you can train each side seperately which alleviates the problem of it being too wide to a certain degree.
    Keep us updated on the smoothness with heavier weights on it.
    Life is yours alone, rise up and live it.
    Goomy Crew

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I added Titan's chest supported T-bar row to the Pandemic Gym today:

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...le/401007.html

It took me about two hours to assemble. Most of the time was spent sorting the pieces as well as the nuts and bolts before I begun (the nuts and botls were all just thrown in a bag and not labeled or anything). After that, it was smooth sailing and it went together easily.

This thing is great for the price paid. It's level of sturdiness was not at all what I expected at this price point. To me, it's just as good as the commercial T-bar rows I've used at the commercial gym.

The common complaint about this machine, though, is that it's not built for short people. This is very much true. I'm a manlet at 5'6", and I had to be on my tippy toes for my chest to be at the right spot on the machine. However, I alleviated this issue by bolting a 4x4 to the foot plate to act as a booster. So now it's perfect for me.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with this purchase. I would highly recommend it if you have the space for it (it's footprint was larger than I expected). Just be aware that short people may have to modify it in order for it to be workable.

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I ordered their GHD roller (Sorinex clone) since it was 1/3 of the price, for a pretty simple device, since it was listed as in stock. It still doesn't look like it shipped. Not the best first experience with these guys.... (says 3-5 day shipping time)
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    I ordered their GHD roller (Sorinex clone) since it was 1/3 of the price, for a pretty simple device, since it was listed as in stock. It still doesn't look like it shipped. Not the best first experience with these guys.... (says 3-5 day shipping time)
    I have ordered two big pieces from them so far, and so far I haven't fallen victim to their legendary lack of QA (yet). However, with the last piece I got from them, one of the boxes was all torn up and I was lucky nothing fell out. This seems to be common thing with stuff coming from Titan, but that seems to be more of an issue with the shipper and not Titan (it got shipped via FedEx).

Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Halvorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Has anyone had a chance to try their functional trainer? At $2k I'm mighty tempted to pull the trigger.
    Goomy Crew

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Won't ship until approx July 1. So much for ordering an "in stock" item.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Regular dips was always my go-to for triceps. But due to a torn rotator cuff I never got repaired and a bad elbow I had surgery on last year and is still not fully healed, I find doing regular dips to have too high of a risk-to-reward ratio now. I've been trying to go back to doing regular dips in my pandemic gym by using the dip attachment that came with my rack, but it's just not working for me.

The price for this thing is pretty good and I just barely have enough space left in my garage for it. So I may just pull the trigger and go get it.

Recently picked this up from my friend who grabbed it for me. 40 bucks. I like it. I need to add a spacer to the washer as its not quite high enough for 45s but a spacer would fix it. I still found it quite nice even without the spacer. Fully welded too. Some heft but not overly so.
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That looks pretty easy to build. Is it worth the gym real estate?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Halvorse View Post
    Has anyone had a chance to try their functional trainer? At $2k I'm mighty tempted to pull the trigger.
    I can't imagine dropping that much on a Titan piece or buying something from Titan that is that complicated. Save a little more and get an Inspire FT1 and then you won't have to worry about if you wasted a couple grand.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    I can't imagine dropping that much on a Titan piece or buying something from Titan that is that complicated. Save a little more and get an Inspire FT1 and then you won't have to worry about if you wasted a couple grand.
    I couldn’t agree more!

Registered User Lifts4longevity's Avatar
    Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Won't ship until approx July 1. So much for ordering an "in stock" item.
    I feel the same after ordering a squat rack (Rogue clone) from Titan on June 1st that was "in stock".....On the product page as of last week, the item said it was expected to ship by June 30. I just checked it now, and it says "expected to ship by 7/21/20".....WTF Titan????

After I placed the order, the order confirmation page noted that I would get an email confirming my order in "just a few minutes." Still no email. If I hadn't copied the order receipt info, I wouldn't even have an order number or any way of checking the order status. Not exactly the best way to make a new customer feel secure about their purchase.

Andy
    ***Everybody pities the weak....but jealousy, you have to earn!***

Cancer free since 2006, but fighting the battle daily

Just finished assembly of my latest addition to my pandemic gym from Titan Fitness:

I literally got this thing assembled in like 30 minutes, and I wasn't even trying. The assembly instructions were the usual level of cryptic-ness I've come to expect from Titan. But despite that, it went together super easy and without any hang ups.

For about $130 shipped, I really can't complain about the quality of this thing. It's definitely not what you'd find at the commercial gym, but I wasn't expecting it to be. It's world's better than trying to sit a loaded barbell on your lap to try and do seated calf raises, though. And it doesn't take up a lot of room in my increasingly cramped garage gym. So overall I'd say that this was a good buy,

Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000)
    I emailed Titan on Monday about the added delay of my order and got a quick response back Tuesday morning. Basically the lady looked up my order and mentioned that I was first in line when the new batch arrived around June 30th, but it would be 1 or 2 weeks additional until they were able to ship it out. This morning I got an email with tracking that states that my order has shipped!

It may just be coincidental (or my order "slipped through the cracks" before I brought it to their attention???), but I like to think that the squeaky wheel got the grease in this case. Anyone else with a pending order may do themselves a favor by simply contacting customer service and reminding them you're still waiting patiently in the corner. Never know....

Andy

So I ended up getting a random email 2 hours after my last post here, stating that my order has shipped. The package arrived 2 days ago (to my surprise) and for the most part, everything looks good. The box arrived with the top flap torn nearly off, but the people at Fed Ex had the good sense to put the torn flap up during shipping. End the end, I came up 3 fasteners shy, and Titan is sending them out ASAP (hardware store doesn't carry 16mm bolts). Powdercoating has a few small gouges (probably from the loose bolts floating around during shipping), but otherwise appears tough and durable. Finish is textured.

Blister pack exploded during shipping:

Being a former certified weldor, I was worried about the weld quality at Titan as seen from pics posted online. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised when I saw these welds throughout. Others posted pics of seagull crap welds, but these are neat, clean, uniform, and penetration appears to be perfectly acceptable for production welds.

These are the worst welds I could find (How's that song go???? "You're as cold as ice!!!!" Lol)...They are NOT critical welds however, just the top and bottom welds of the end flanges on the crossmember. They would have been fine had they ground a relief on both parts before welding, but these are the shortcuts that allow for lower prices.

Here are the fillet welds on the end flanges of that same crossmember. Much better!

All in all, I am quite pleased with this purchase, and their customer service at Titan. Can't wait to get the squat stand assembled and try it out. Hopefully this will put others' minds at ease if they have the same concerns I did about buying from Titan as a first time customer.

Andy
    Attached Images

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lifts4longevity View Post
    So I ended up getting a random email 2 hours after my last post here, stating that my order has shipped. The package arrived 2 days ago (to my surprise) and for the most part, everything looks good. The box arrived with the top flap torn nearly off, but the people at Fed Ex had the good sense to put the torn flap up during shipping. End the end, I came up 3 fasteners shy, and Titan is sending them out ASAP (hardware store doesn't carry 16mm bolts). Powdercoating has a few small gouges (probably from the loose bolts floating around during shipping), but otherwise appears tough and durable. Finish is textured.

Blister pack exploded during shipping:

Being a former certified weldor, I was worried about the weld quality at Titan as seen from pics posted online. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised when I saw these welds throughout. Others posted pics of seagull crap welds, but these are neat, clean, uniform, and penetration appears to be perfectly acceptable for production welds.

These are the worst welds I could find (How's that song go???? "You're as cold as ice!!!!" Lol)...They are NOT critical welds however, just the top and bottom welds of the end flanges on the crossmember. They would have been fine had they ground a relief on both parts before welding, but these are the shortcuts that allow for lower prices.

Here are the fillet welds on the end flanges of that same crossmember. Much better!

All in all, I am quite pleased with this purchase, and their customer service at Titan. Can't wait to get the squat stand assembled and try it out. Hopefully this will put others' minds at ease if they have the same concerns I did about buying from Titan as a first time customer.

Andy
    Enjoy, let’s see some pics of it when you have it assembled.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I added Titan's chest supported T-bar row to the Pandemic Gym today:

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...le/401007.html

It took me about two hours to assemble. Most of the time was spent sorting the pieces as well as the nuts and bolts before I begun (the nuts and botls were all just thrown in a bag and not labeled or anything). After that, it was smooth sailing and it went together easily.

This thing is great for the price paid. It's level of sturdiness was not at all what I expected at this price point. To me, it's just as good as the commercial T-bar rows I've used at the commercial gym.

The common complaint about this machine, though, is that it's not built for short people. This is very much true. I'm a manlet at 5'6", and I had to be on my tippy toes for my chest to be at the right spot on the machine. However, I alleviated this issue by bolting a 4x4 to the foot plate to act as a booster. So now it's perfect for me.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with this purchase. I would highly recommend it if you have the space for it (it's footprint was larger than I expected). Just be aware that short people may have to modify it in order for it to be workable.
    In part, based on this review, I bought the chest supported T bar row today. I was impressed that within an hour of ordering it, I got Fed Ex. I know it likely will not be perfect but given that I always used the T bar row in the gym, I am looking forward to getting it. I have seen used ones online for much more than this. Hopefully all pieces are sent correctly.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    In part, based on this review, I bought the chest supported T bar row today. I was impressed that within an hour of ordering it, I got Fed Ex. I know it likely will not be perfect but given that I always used the T bar row in the gym, I am looking forward to getting it. I have seen used ones online for much more than this. Hopefully all pieces are sent correctly.
    You can't screw up a T-bar row too much. The weight (103 lbs) tells me it will be a bit flimsy compared to a commercial unit (The old Icarian is 211 lbs.) and the upholstery will obviously be subpar, but it's still going to function like a T-bar row. :P

evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    You can't screw up a T-bar row too much. The weight (103 lbs) tells me it will be a bit flimsy compared to a commercial unit (The old Icarian is 211 lbs.) and the upholstery will obviously be subpar, but it's still going to function like a T-bar row. :P
    Thanks. I am not lifting that heavy anyway so hopefully it will be fine. Yes I would never buy something too big from Titan but for this the price was right and it will be nice to continue to do different things. I have gotten used to flimsy equipment as I am using a Hudson Steel preacher curl and although it is not commercial grade, one gets used to it over time.

I back ordered that Tricep Dip machine and a SSB v2 bar about a month ago. I just checked the shipping status on Titan's web site today and the shipping status finally changed to "Ready to Go!". Won't be long now.

I saw that Titan has one of those floor GHD machines for about $260. They need to hurry up and get that back in stock because that seems preferable to me than the full sized GHD that they have.

Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Enjoy, let’s see some pics of it when you have it assembled.
    Sorry I missed your comment. I'll post on here when I get it up and going.....it'll be awhile til I get it done, have to figure out some floor supports under the house, build extensions for the rack so I can install a pull-up bar to connect the uprights, build the spotter arms, and figure out how I want to fasten the rack to my platform. It's all a process, but I wanted to get the rack in my possession due to the unknown of what lies ahead. Pricing could skyrocket if production stops or is limited.

On another note, Titan sent my missing 16mm bolts for the squat rack in less than a week. I decided to place another order for a pair of adjustable brackets for lever arms (that I'll add later to the rack). Of course I will build the lever arms myself, but the brackets couldn't be built for the scratch and dent price of $78 shipped, and they shipped quick. The steel for these brackets is 5/16" thick, welds are decent, and the powercoating is barely chipped on one corner. They were actually marked on the return tag of the box as a return due to customer ordering the wrong item. Anyway....This is the worst bracket of the pair.

Attached Images

I recently got the Vertical Leg Press and made a quick review video of it. Check it out if you're interested. In short I would definitely buy it again, it works pretty well, it's compact, and it's really not that expensive. Also, be nice lol I'm new to making videos and stuff, but just wanted to help people out with this. I couldn't find any reviews of it before I purchased.

Goomy Crew

So I had this thing on back order and it finally arrived yesterday. It took me about 30 minutes to assemble. Everything was packaged up nice and tidy. Even the box was fully intact. Is Titan stepping up there game or something?

Anyway, I did a few sets with it and I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. The obnoxiously long handles really lets me play around with the positioning of my hands so it doesn't bother my bad shoulder while still getting a rather large range of motion. Imma have to say that this was a good buy. I can't say it's a definite yes yet until I do an actual workout with it, though. Which will be tomorrow. Can't wait!

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I had this thing on back order and it finally arrived yesterday. It took me about 30 minutes to assemble. Everything was packaged up nice and tidy. Even the box was fully intact. Is Titan stepping up there game or something?

Anyway, I did a few sets with it and I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. The obnoxiously long handles really lets me play around with the positioning of my hands so it doesn't bother my bad shoulder while still getting a rather large range of motion. Imma have to say that this was a good buy. I can't say it's a definite yes yet until I do an actual workout with it, though. Which will be tomorrow. Can't wait!
    curious as to how you keep yourself grounded when adding more weight, without lifting off the seat.
    looking forward to your review.
    I have the hammer tricep machine- which I love, but its huge, takes up alot of space.

Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    curious as to how you keep yourself grounded when adding more weight, without lifting off the seat.
    looking forward to your review.
    I have the hammer tricep machine- which I love, but its huge, takes up alot of space.
    I'll find out tomorrow when I use actual working weight.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If anyone with a Monster rack has been waiting on Rogue to have Monon's, Titan has their 'Titan' series in stock today.

Placed my order to see if they are as nice as their pictures make them out to be

https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack.../400885.2.html
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    If anyone with a Monster rack has been waiting on Rogue to have Monon's, Titan has their 'Titan' series in stock today.

Placed my order to see if they are as nice as their pictures make them out to be

https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack.../400885.2.html

Start stockpiling rep power now so you're ready when you post them in the Legend thread.

Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast