Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very tempted to pick up a pair of mono arms for my R3 BT. That $135 price tag shipped is very appealing indeed.

@Hardgains, do you like their spotter arms?

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GamecockLifter View Post
    Very tempted to pick up a pair of mono arms for my R3 BT. That $135 price tag shipped is very appealing indeed.

@Hardgains, do you like their spotter arms?
    Very happy with there spotter arms. They are very simple lar to the Rogues. I think the rogues have a little bit better finish, but otherwise they seem to be built similar. I find spitter arms are great for wirking of the front of the rack. I like to use them fir holding the bar for curls, shrugs, and other exercises where you dint need spotters, they are like big, more convenient bar holders. I have used them for actual spotting also, i just usually do that in the rack and use my chain spotters for that, but thats just my habbit and tgeres no need to alter that. Im thinking whentitan cones out with drop in full safeties or safety straps i will get them also.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post
    Very happy with there spotter arms. They are very simple lar to the Rogues. I think the rogues have a little bit better finish, but otherwise they seem to be built similar. I find spitter arms are great for wirking of the front of the rack. I like to use them fir holding the bar for curls, shrugs, and other exercises where you dint need spotters, they are like big, more convenient bar holders. I have used them for actual spotting also, i just usually do that in the rack and use my chain spotters for that, but thats just my habbit and tgeres no need to alter that. Im thinking whentitan cones out with drop in full safeties or safety straps i will get them also.
    Thanks for be info!

Registered User eddiegoodfellar's Avatar
    eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    My buddy bought some and has no complaints. He only plans to bench with them, so the bolt on was fine for him. He is very pleased, but it's only been a week.. He sent me a few pics and a video. They look a tad rough, but seem perfectly functional. $135 shipped is just ridiculous. That being said, if you plan on moving them, I would wait for the adjustable version. Nobody wants to deal with bolting and unbolting these things.
    Has Titain mentioned an adjustable or swing in model or is it just the next logical step?

indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    Has Titain mentioned an adjustable or swing in model or is it just the next logical step?
    Code:
    We have the adjustable monolift for the T3, but we are doing some quality work on them prior to release. Should be ready to go in a few weeks tops.

Registered User eddiegoodfellar's Avatar
    eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by indianbuckeye View Post
    Code:
    We have the adjustable monolift for the T3, but we are doing some quality work on them prior to release. Should be ready to go in a few weeks tops.
    Thank you

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Titan Fitness is to Gym Equipment as Harbor Freight is to Tools.

(and I mean that in a positive way)

New Titan products popping up every day it seems. I know the company basically has a love em or hate em reputation. But Damn, these prices!
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) indianbuckeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Waiting for the flipdown safeties for my T3. Not a fan of the pin-pipe. Coming in June they say

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post

New Titan products popping up every day it seems. I know the company basically has a love em or hate em reputation. But Damn, these prices!
    On spread, so damn on point! There are some things i stay away from with harbor freight, but for the items they do well, no one touches them. They have things like gloves, sandpaper and consumables that no one can touch. They even have Psalm equipment that though may not be top-of-the-line is very competitive with other midgrade options but for i'm much much lower price. I have tools from Festool, i'm much much lower price. I have tools from fest tool miller, Milwalki, starett, fein, dewalt, and others that i would never part with, but i also have a metal cutting bandsaw, plasma cutter, and a bunch of other HF tools that are exactly what i need and i wont be replacing them anytime soon.

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HG88 - You get my reference to a friggin "T". I'm glad someone can relate to the comparison.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post

+1 - couldn't have put it better!

Since we are talking about HF, they are finally opening a store in my town next month. And pretty close to my place too, no more driving 40 mins to get to the nearest HF store. Yay!!

ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They certainly seem to be turning a corner lately. Like in the last few months.

Spot on with the HF analogy!

Some things I want extreme quality and am willing to pay for it (barbells especially). Some things, I just want it to do it's damn job. Titan is filling that second part NICELY even with their QC and shipping hiccups. Some of this new stuff coming out I'm just not going to be able to resist. I am guessing their flip downs will sell out FAST. Because everybody wants a set! Pin and pipe safeties are almost universally hated.

I was also looking at that new crossmember for the T3 racks....it says it's 43" wide??? That HAS to be a typo.

So yeah...the day they release the flip downs I'm ordering a set, along with a few other things (assuming they're still in stock that is).

I dunno fellas, that 85% number is closing on 95% really fast...

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ModernWizard View Post
    T
    I was also looking at that new crossmember for the T3 racks....it says it's 43" wide??? That HAS to be a typo.
    Why? 43" + 2" uprights is 47" How wide are your barbells?
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    Ive dealt with this a few times already titan cross members / pull up bars, ect run between .75-1" narrower then rogue. The spread is probably due to my measuring the pull up bar poorly and slight dimentional issues woth the mounting tabs that would account for the 1/4" but they are all narrower. I generally have just made aluminum spacers, the last one i did 2 1/2" shims. Its fast ahd easy to machine and drill aluminum, i hate digging out bigger equipment to make a spacer and almost anything cuts aluminum.

Incedently, no one is talking about the x-3 product. 3x3 flat foot racks with no mounting required, squat stands, half rack. My guess is that they will start bringing out more configurations in 3x3 and eventually, at some point down the line, it will either replace or become the primary configuration.
    I dont think theres much cost difference betweentge uprights material wise, and the machining ect is identical. Theres going to be a lot of legacy add on business from rogue infinity and now there t3 for years to come, but i think most companies are moving to 3x3
    Last edited by Hardgains88; 05-19-2017 at 08:19 PM.

ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    Because it's supposedly for the T3/T6 racks, which when put together with the pull up bars, are 42". So that's 1" too wide. That's Rogue width.

Ok what am I missing? I must be missing something.

Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because it's supposedly for the T3/T6 racks, which when put together with the pull up bars, are 42". So that's 1" too wide. That's Rogue width.

Yeah I would contact them about that. Their pull up bars (titan.fitness/cages-and-racks/t-3-racks/t-3-rack-attachments/1-25-t-3-heavy-duty-pull-up-bar-for-power-rack.html) and Stabilizers (titan.fitness/cages-and-racks/t-3-racks/t-3-rack-attachments/t-3-stabilizer-bar.html) are both 42". Forty three inches is indeed the Rogue Rack width, so it's worth contacting them for the actual measurement.

Also, now selling Axles for $47!!

titan.fitness/84-axle-barbell.html

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You're overthinking it. I wouldn't have 100% faith in every measurement listed, besides just tighten the bolts down you'll be fine.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they used to measure the inside depth of their racks as being 30 inches instead of 24.

I'be been kicking around buying one of those axle bars instead of using my current cobbled together home brew one.

I have a CFF fat bar, love it, was thinking of getting a second just because of the price, but cant think of a single reason to have 2! Lol
    I like that they are comming out with more barsans accesories!

supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hardgains, how's the finish on the pull up bar?
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #93 []---[]

Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not sure if anyone cares, but i contacted them about the chances of them having an elite fts style 45 degree hyper extension and the response i got said they were currently working on one that should be available in the next few months. Hopefully it means itll have the nice wide footbase that the elite fts one has.
    Id also love to see a chest supported row from them, sorta like the on edge fitness has.

Are many of the X3 rack accessories like chin bars and cross members compatible with the rogue ML racks?

Originally Posted by supdenfoo View Post
    Hardgains, how's the finish on the pull up bar?
    Ithas there new "grip" finish. I am not sure what it actually is, it may not be a powdercoat, but it is grippy as hell! Its a rougher flat texture, and it is excellent for grip. There regular finish is a little shinear then Rogues, this finish is flater then Rogues. Its like a cross between powder coat and ruberized finish.im not sure how durable it is, but its very effective for a pull up bar, its certainly the best non knurled grip i have used.

supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post
    Ithas there new "grip" finish. I am not sure what it actually is, it may not be a powdercoat, but it is grippy as hell! Its a rougher flat texture, and it is excellent for grip. There regular finish is a little shinear then Rogues, this finish is flater then Rogues. Its like a cross between powder coat and ruberized finish.im not sure how durable it is, but its very effective for a pull up bar, its certainly the best non knurled grip i have used.
    Thanks, that's good to hear. Hate having to clean chalk off my current pull up bar after every session.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #93 []---[]

SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The new farmers carry handles they came out with look awesome. I wish I would've held off on the ones I have a little longer so I could've gotten those. Oh well though

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my new axle bar came today. $44 shipped to my door. the welds are good and the powder coat appears to be thick is rougher to the touch than the coating on their racks. I would compare it to the powder coat on my rogue bench for the look and texture but feel that its probably not as durable as the bench. Finally the box was in perfect shape when it arrived at my door despite fedex's best efforts to destroy it.

I'm considering marking where the knurl is on my rogue bar so that I have a reference as to where my hands are placed on the bar.

turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    An adjustable set has been added to the site. With the current sale they are $140 shipped.

http://www.titan.fitness/x3wheels.html
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #33 [M]===[6]

arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by turbolsxstang View Post
    An adjustable set has been added to the site. With the current sale they are $140 shipped.

http://www.titan.fitness/x3wheels.html
    Out of stock already? Or is it still not launched?

Edit: And that pic on the page is all dirty with chalk & finger prints and only one pic from one angle - doesn't demonstrate the 'adjustability'. Maybe it is pre-launch, think they just took a pic of the one they are testing and rushed it to get some pre-orders?

Originally Posted by arkaa View Post

Edit: And that pic on the page is all dirty with chalk & finger prints and only one pic from one angle - doesn't demonstrate the 'adjustability'. Maybe it is pre-launch, think they just took a pic of the one they are testing and rushed it to get some pre-orders?
    Nothing up for the t-3 adjustable mono yet. Also, the links for the farmers walk handkes look remarkably close to a drop in safety with the flip days wn and pin on each side, i imagine there right around the corner. I will be buying both on first sight.
    The fonosh on the axle seems like whata on my monkey pull-up bar maybe not as durable as the rogue, but grippy as hell! On my monkey pull-up bar maybe not as durable as the rogue, but grippy as hell!

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I'm really confused...will Titan accessories work on Rogue racks or not. I'd be interested in some of their X3 stuff which should work for 3x3, 2 inch spacing, and 5/8 holes, but if I'm hearing right, Titan is on the metric. These new Monos are worth a look if they will fit in the Rogue configuration and not 10mm.

turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by arkaa View Post

They are listed as available right now.
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #33 [M]===[6]