Page 144 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 4482
    urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There we go, perfect prone row setup! Adjustable height, bands keep the handles upright, even with these temporary deck planks it feels solid. I'll make a thicker backing and secure it to the pad, with ends that will keep it from moving around on the safeties.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    Couldn't you just use the collars on the barbell and DIY it?
    I could, I made a DIY free handle version awhile back- it works ok. I figured for the price this was exactly what I wanted. Of course I have the attention span of a flea and have moved onto other projects around the house.

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Absolutely, I've had a couple ideas for chest supported rows using the IM Pro and my Legend rack. The prone method across the rack safeties feels flipping awesome, maybe this will encourage someone to make a metal version. I've got a couple extra pads lying around and some thicker wood planks to beef it up, might actually use it for rows after all!

taking it to another level in creativeness....
    I would most likely use it the way you have it in your first picture
    or similar, just have the bar placed on j-hooks outside my rack with bench facing it.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    taking it to another level in creativeness....
    I would most likely use it the way you have it in your first picture
    or similar, just have the bar placed on j-hooks outside my rack with bench facing it.
    The prone method feels way better than the inclined version, which I still haven't been able to perfect with the IM Pro. Getting the right height adjustment is tricky, if I put it on the platform and used the j-hooks you'd have to prop the bench up at least 4-5" if not more to make it work.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Absolutely, I've had a couple ideas for chest supported rows using the IM Pro and my Legend rack. The prone method across the rack safeties feels flipping awesome, maybe this will encourage someone to make a metal version. I've got a couple extra pads lying around and some thicker wood planks to beef it up, might actually use it for rows after all!

I used the 2x12 across the rack safeties trick for years to do prone rows before I got my PowerTec pulldown (soon to be replaced with an Inspire FT1, if China ever sends enough plates over). I didn't have an extra pad at the time and just used a towel--I'm sure the pad is a lot more comfortable.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

Registered User AccomplishCoyot's Avatar
    AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The prone method feels way better than the inclined version, which I still haven't been able to perfect with the IM Pro. Getting the right height adjustment is tricky, if I put it on the platform and used the j-hooks you'd have to prop the bench up at least 4-5" if not more to make it work.
    Elevate the rear of your bench on something; I use my pin pipe safeties on the rack to get the bench higher and flat. Works great with the cambered Multi Grip bar for rows.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    I could, I made a DIY free handle version awhile back- it works ok. I figured for the price this was exactly what I wanted. Of course I have the attention span of a flea and have moved onto other projects around the house.
    I saw a wrist roller idea on EFTS awhile back that works GREAT. Put a bar on the hooks about shoulder height. Put a 45 on one side. Cinch a band on a KB handle and cinch the other end of the band on the sleeve without the plate on it. Try it. Amazing.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I ordered a scratch and dent rickshaw this weekend. I probably won't get a chance to use it for carries until spring unless the snow keeps staying away, but I'll definitely try it for deadlifts over the winter.
    Got here fast. I have no idea why it was S&D, can't see any issues. Has the upgraded rubber feet and powder coat and welds look great. Fits my comp bumpers, too, which is nice.

Attached Images

Very nice look deadlift setup, you'll have to keep us posted on how it holds up! Decided to make a more permanent solution today for prone rows, think it turned out pretty well for scrap wood out of the garage and an old hammer strength flat pad I kept.

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So my CC company just contacted me this morning to let me know Titan fitness refunded my payment for the belt squat machine. So waiting for Titan to respond right now. They did send me tracking number already, but it's been stuck at shipment info sent to fedex.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very nice look deadlift setup, you'll have to keep us posted on how it holds up! Decided to make a more permanent solution today for prone rows, think it turned out pretty well for scrap wood out of the garage and an old hammer strength flat pad I kept.

Creative approach. I like it.

Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    So my CC company just contacted me this morning to let me know Titan fitness refunded my payment for the belt squat machine. So waiting for Titan to respond right now. They did send me tracking number already, but it's been stuck at shipment info sent to fedex.
    That sucks, wonder if it was just a mistake on their website. They seem to restock every few weeks, I'm actually waiting to buy another here soon. I quietly made a profit off mine during the pandemic with full intention on buying another, I had the original semi-defective version that I modified so I figured it was my best chance to get the adjustable arm, reinforced rear frame, and UHMW lined j-hooks. I'll place my order the next time it's in stock!

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That sucks, wonder if it was just a mistake on their website. They seem to restock every few weeks, I'm actually waiting to buy another here soon. I quietly made a profit off mine during the pandemic with full intention on buying another, I had the original semi-defective version that I modified so I figured it was my best chance to get the adjustable arm, reinforced rear frame, and UHMW lined j-hooks. I'll place my order the next time it's in stock!
    They left me a voice mail saying my order was "mis-shipped", that's why they processed a refund. I wonder if someone's getting a free belt squat machine somewhere. Really bummed, and so far only half the H-PND I ordered at the same time has been delivered.

I'll post again the second I see it in stock, the machine is fantastic and well worth the wait. I had originally thought about selling mine and upgrading to the Rogue Rhino or Edge Fitness Deluxe, but after shopping around and weighing all the Pro's/Con's it didn't make sense. It's by far the best value on the market if you want a belt squat, after my 5% off coupon and rewards points it will be around $550 shipped.

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I'll post again the second I see it in stock, the machine is fantastic and well worth the wait. I had originally thought about selling mine and upgrading to the Rogue Rhino or Edge Fitness Deluxe, but after shopping around and weighing all the Pro's/Con's it didn't make sense. It's by far the best value on the market if you want a belt squat, after my 5% off coupon and rewards points it will be around $550 shipped.
    Guess I'll wait for it again. Funny thing is, they credited me the points for it still.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly belt squats are so basic that as long as a unit works for you and it meets your requirements there's really no reason to pay up. Such a simple movement and setup with leverage or low pulley...as long as they don't **** it up from the get go/design there really aren't much in the way of benefits beyond the basic functionality. I think you made the right call.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    Honestly belt squats are so basic that as long as a unit works for you and it meets your requirements there's really no reason to pay up. Such a simple movement and setup with leverage or low pulley...as long as they don't **** it up from the get go/design there really aren't much in the way of benefits beyond the basic functionality. I think you made the right call.
    Valid points for sure, the movement itself is pretty basic. But when comparing features I liked the Titan over Edge because of the platform and weight storage, those two things alone make it a slightly better unit IMO.The platform design keeps it from walking around and the arm design requires less plates to load. It's a little closer when comparing it to the BOS which I also considered. But it lacks the adjustable arm which is more useful for landmine type movements, and again you lose the convenience of the weight storage which is nice when you are loading 300-400lbs. With the Rogue it simply boiled down to cost, the Rhino is a premium choice but at almost 2k shipped its a tough pill to swallow for a slightly better feel, especially when I already know how well the Titan performs. Titan picked the perfect design to rip off and seems to have made the right revisions (belt also).

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Valid points for sure, the movement itself is pretty basic. But when comparing features I liked the Titan over Edge because of the platform and weight storage, those two things alone make it a slightly better unit IMO.The platform design keeps it from walking around and the arm design requires less plates to load. It's a little closer when comparing it to the BOS which I also considered. But it lacks the adjustable arm which is more useful for landmine type movements, and again you lose the convenience of the weight storage which is nice when you are loading 300-400lbs. With the Rogue it simply boiled down to cost, the Rhino is a premium choice but at almost 2k shipped its a tough pill to swallow for a slightly better feel, especially when I already know how well the Titan performs. Titan picked the perfect design to rip off and seems to have made the right revisions (belt also).
    You've got a good feel for the plus/minuses on these. Might be interesting to do a thread with your thoughts and pictures. Could help some people out for sure.

I almost pulled the trigger on the Rogue before Mech came with his. The issue with Edge and some leverage machines, for me, was the size/wall space as they get pretty wide and need loading space as well. Rogue has everything on the carriage so more compact and the pulley/cable system is probably fractionally better than leverage setup (I've used both and any difference is tiny if at all). Would have been an expensive move based solely on dimensions but that's the way of things in home gym land. Mech's fit inside my rack, stowed vertically out the back, allowed me to use my rack handles and load right from my rack storage. Super lucky for me and ideal solution that allows me the space for one more sizable though not huge piece of equipment down the road (GHD goes is the plan). Plate storage on the machine is key though for a separate unit that isn't inside the rack and accessible. Lugging tons of 45s around is not my favorite thing and obviously not yours.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got here fast. I have no idea why it was S&D, can't see any issues. Has the upgraded rubber feet and powder coat and welds look great. Fits my comp bumpers, too, which is nice.

Do you think you can modify this to be a adjustable one like one below. The cost on the below is one is 6 times more than yours.

https://www.elitefts.com/rickshaw.html

[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    The issue with Edge and some leverage machines, for me, was the size/wall space as they get pretty wide and need loading space as well.
    Completely understand the space factor, the J-Squat style would be incredibly nice to mount on a wall and keep it upright when not in use. The Bells of Steel and Rhino seem pretty close in size, but no matter how many videos I watch I just cant help but to think something looks off with the length of that BOS arm. People here seem to like it but I have a feeling most haven't used a longer arm like the Titan or Edge unit to know the difference. You want that connection point directly under you for it to feel more like a barbell squat, my connection was near my mid-foot at the bottom of the movement and it felt great. I really like the idea of bearings and band pegs, would be cool to see Titan add those if it didn't blow up the overall cost.

Example: WAAAYYYY too far back! But if he steps forward a foot and doesn't lean back, he'd be hitting his chin on the front supports and still wouldn't be squatting over the arm.

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Excellent . Prone rows, Do you let legs just hang . I understand that most of them do that way but not sure how it feels

Always wanted to try these . I bought Rogue utility seat primarily for Box squats and may be rows. It is actually good for calf raises too..

The Viking handle that is laying around is it from Titan also ? I think i need one. lol..
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

Originally Posted by vhd16 View Post
    Excellent . Prone rows, Do you let legs just hang . I understand that most of them do that way but not sure how it feels

Always wanted to try these . I bought Rogue utility seat primarily for Box squats and may be rows. It is actually good for calf raises too..

The Viking handle that is laying around is it from Titan also ? I think i need one. lol..
    When lying on the pad I have enough room to let my legs rest on the safety arms, feels decent enough so that's probably what I'll continue to do. The Viking press handle is from Titan too, nothing incredibly special but it's solid and cheap. I do wish it was a little wider, you barely have enough room to clear your head in the middle and neither of the vertical grips feel right to me (one too wide, one too narrow). But I've still been using it quite a bit for pressing using the horizontal grip, then for standing calf raise and stiff legged deadlifts (excellent) on the landmine. Although once I replace the belt squat I'll likely go back to using that for calf raises and deadlifts, so the Viking press attachment might get used less frequently.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Isn't this about the same movement?

https://youtu.be/OyVQ8ZUc0LA

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do folks think of the plate loaded pulley tower? I got one a few weeks ago, and am disappointed in how NOT smooth it feels. I realize the price was CHEAP, but I expected a little better. Has anyone managed to make it smoother? I'm not sure if the issue is the threaded bolts through the plastic pulleys, the friction on the post where the weight rides, or both.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    What do folks think of the plate loaded pulley tower? I got one a few weeks ago, and am disappointed in how NOT smooth it feels. I realize the price was CHEAP, but I expected a little better. Has anyone managed to make it smoother? I'm not sure if the issue is the threaded bolts through the plastic pulleys, the friction on the post where the weight rides, or both.
    There's another thread on this on the front page. It works well for that poster as well as myself. Are you sure you put enough oil/grease/lubrication on everything?
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    There's another thread on this on the front page. It works well for that poster as well as myself. Are you sure you put enough oil/grease/lubrication on everything?
    That was the full lat tower with low row. The adjustable pulley tower is a different item.
    https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...v3/400810.html

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That was the full lat tower with low row. The adjustable pulley tower is a different item.
    https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...v3/400810.html
    Whoops... I need to go to sleep, lol. Perhaps contact Titan about it directly?
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You pulled apart every pulley and lube the bearings, yes? I have 2 v3 towers and most of the pulleys wouldn't spin for crap before I did that. After that they were much, much better.

You pulled apart every pulley and lube the bearings, yes? I have 2 v3 towers and most of the pulleys wouldn't spin for crap before I did that. After that they were much, much better.
    I only did 3 do far. I need to lube the rest. What kind of lube did you use? Silicone? 3 in no 1 oil? Something else?

Page 144 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast